Dark Dreams Ch. 10

Story Info
Julius wakes up.
2.9k words
4.65
10.2k
1

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

0

Julius woke up slowly on the bed, the soft sheets brushing across his bare skin. A burning ache began throbbing in his jaw as the scent of blood reached him. Looking around the room he found Lana tied up in the corner, the urge to feed stabbed through him as his fangs lengthened painfully. Lana looked at Julius as he rose from the bed struggling with the building urges.

'He's strong he'll be able to fight this curse,' thought Lana hopefully as he walked towards her.

The smell of her blood was driving his new predatorial instincts wild.

'That's right Julius, bite her, taste her blood, feed,' whispered Circe into his head with a voice as sweet as honey.

Julius froze in the middle of the room fighting his body's urge to move towards Lana and take her blood. 'I told you, I would fight you every step of the way, you are not going to win this fight,' thought Julius savagely.

'Well we will see won't we?' asked Circe sweetly.

Julius fell to his knees as a burning course of pain flashed through him. Lana silently prayed that Julius could keep control over the urges as she watched his muscles tighten and strain as he fought with himself.

Julius groaned as he began moving across the floor against his will. Rethinking his strategy he released his hold over his movements and let his instincts take over. He advanced predatorily on Lana.

"Fight it Julius! Please don't do this!" cried Lana as she struggled against her bindings. Circe cackled with glee as she watched Julius advance on Lana.

Feeling Circe's mind twisting influence loosening its grip over him. Julius took this opportunity to lunge forward and tear away Lana's bindings before lashing out at the grilled window. Shattering the glass and tearing away the bars with a sudden burst of strength. Before Circe could lock onto his mind again he leaped out of the window.

Lana quickly followed him, he turned and snarled savagely at her as his grip over his instincts began to slip.

"Curse it! Marcus!" cried Circe.

"Yes my lady?" asked Marcus as he approached her.

"Find him and bring him back, he's a lot stronger then what I gave him credit for, take Cole with you," said Circe.

"Of course my lady," said Marcus.

"And dispose of the food, we don't need any leaks," said Circe.

***

The savage feeding instincts tore at his control, the compulsion to feed became steadily stronger as the twigs and branches slapped at his bare skin as he rushed through them. He caught the rich smell of fresh blood on the air, making sharp spikes of hunger stab through him. He stopped and then headed towards the scent coming across a barbed fence at the treeline. He leaped over the fence and cursed as the barbed wire slashed at his ankles.

The scent became stronger as his instincts took full control over his body and pulled him towards the source. A cow laid mooing mournfully as its leg was twisted at a strange angle and another stuck in the ditch it was trapped in.

He grabbed its neck and positioned himself as he sank his fangs into the hot flesh of the cow, it mooed in pain as the hot flood of its blood flowed down Julius' throat. Julius increased the speed of his feeding as the instincts demanded more. After the cow stopped struggling and he had drained the blood from the animal he wrenched its neck snapping the bones to be sure nothing unnatural occurred.

After the blood had finished flowing through his system finishing the changes he thought 'I need to find some place to stay until I can recover from this and find some clothes,'

***

"Well have you found him yet?" asked Circe.

"Not yet, he's probably in hiding right now until the changes finish," said Marcus.

"Can't Cole pick up anything?" asked Circe.

"Yes but he's only found slight traces around this area, vampires don't have much of a scent," said Marcus.

"Have you considered that he could still be in this area?" asked Circe.

"Yes, he's not here, we've looked in all the places we've found," said Marcus.

"Not good enough, find him he's our biggest threat," said Circe. "I'll be putting Joseph and Steven on this now seeing that you can't do it,"

"We'll find him, Circe," said Marcus.

"You had better," said Circe. "Send Paul and Jack in Marcus,"

"Yes my lady," said Marcus.

--

"Now this is going to be your first hunt, this will be a test for you both. I want you to track down Karen Donovan the psychic that has been a bit of a bother for me. You may do whatever you wish with her just don't let her live. Need to get rid of all other threats before we can concentrate on the main goal," said Circe.

Paul grinned and said "Be happy to please you my lady,"

***

'Julius should be back by now,' thought Karen worriedly as se looked to the clock.

'I didn't want to have to use these things,' she thought as she grabbed the bag Julius left her. She unzipped it and revealed a smaller sized repeating crossbow of the one she saw Julius use. Under that there was a long pointed dagger when she held it up to the light the silver plated glinted. Putting that to the side she pulled out a stoppered flask with a clear fluid in it.

'This must be the holy water,' she thought as she put it down.

--

"She's in there," said Paul looking through the window at her.

"Let's get her then, I'm hungry," said Jack.

"Wait, we can't just go in there, that hunter of hers gave her some things," said Paul.

"What do you suggest then?" asked Jack.

"We need to get her to invite us inside so if that hunter does come by he can't come in, he's like us now so the same binding should apply," said Paul.

"Ok, how are we going to get her outside then?" asked Jack.

"That's what we need to figure out," said Paul.

--

'Hmm, what's this?' thought Karen as she pulled out a piece of folded paper from the bottom of the bag. She opened up and read what was written on the paper

Karen if you're reading this things didn't go as planned and the vampire has probably gotten to me, if she has then you need to be ready and prepared. She'll be after you next. The next part I have written here is what you must say to let me come and help you if you need it, I can't come inside your house until you let me in. It's an ancient locking spell that stops vampires from coming into their victims homes without an invitation. This is how to break the spell. Under no circumstances are you to let anybody you don't know into your house.

To break the locking spell just simply invite the vampire in question inside.

'Well that should be easy enough just not invite anybody I don't know inside, they could easily just use a pawn to get in here,' thought Karen.

--

"This will work Jack, trust me. People in this neighbourhood are way too trusting," said Paul as he knocked on the door. "Police open up,"

The door opened and revealed Karen. "Yes?" she asked.

"Ma'am we received a report that there was a dark figure loitering around the premises," said Paul.

'Oh god, they've already found me,' thought Karen as she stepped back. "Who reported it?" asked Karen.

"No. 36 she was concerned about the figure loitering around she said he seemed to be looking in your windows, we need to check out that everything's okay," said Paul as honestly as possible.

"Of course come in," said Karen knowing as soon as she said that, that it was really dumb to have done that. They both advanced on her menacingly as they bared their fangs. They chased her into the kitchen where she had inventoried the items that Julius had left her.

Paul struck her viper fast knocking the dagger from her hand it skittered across the floor in a scrape of metal.

They grinned maliciously at her as they backed her against the wall. "You didn't foresee this did you?" sneered Paul.

Karen grabbed the flask of holy water and lobbed at him, he evaded the flask as it smashed on the floor spraying the water across the room. Jack hissed in pain as the water splashed his arm.

"You'll have to try harder," smirked Jack.

"Enough playing let's feed," smirked Paul.

--

The blood and grime stuck to his body the clothes he found sticking to his body, he was exhausted from his struggle over the new instincts as they asserted themselves. He found himself heading to Karen's house, he had no idea why he was so drawn there and he knew that it was too dangerous to get close to another human especially her right now. A smash and a shout of pain echoed down the street something that only his newly sensitized hearing could hope to pick up.

Knowing that it came from Karen's house he hurried forward suppressing his exhaustion.

--

"You go first you did all the hard work," said Jack.

Paul grinned and grabbed Karen she cried out as he exposed her neck.

Julius charged at her door after hearing her cry out, he slammed into the door and it crashed open. A searing wave of pain burned through him as he passed through the doorway. Jack turned and snarled at him as Julius struggled to get off the floor, the burning began subsiding as he got to his feet.

"Julius! On the floor!" cried Karen as Paul grabbed her neck. He looked to the floor to see the dagger bathed in the holy water.

Jack threw a punch and tried to keep Julius busy while Paul sank his fangs into Karen's neck.

Julius fought back against Jack's assault with a savage blow, "You're just a common thug," taunted Julius as he evaded Jack's attack. He turned as Karen cried out, Paul began feeding from her as Jack attacked Julius again surprising him with a solid punch to the back.

Julius gasped in pain and fell to the floor the puddle of holy water inches from him. He reached out and grabbed the dagger and cried out in pain as the water covered handle burned his palm. As Jack approached him he slashed him with the dagger dropping him to the ground, he howled in pain as the holy water burned his leg. Julius got up and pulled Paul away from Karen, his fangs dripping with her blood. He snarled at Julius for interrupting his meal he savagely slashed out at him catching him full in the jaw. Julius felt the bones crack and immediately begin to heal.

He grunted as the pain shot through him, getting off the floor he punched Paul's gut. He doubled over and gasped in pain as struggled to breathe, he advanced on Paul before he heard a sharp cry of pain. He turned as he saw Jack fall to the ground with a silver bolt sticking from his back and the dagger in his hand.

Julius glared at Paul as he struggled to his feet, he tried to figure out what he should do with him.

"Tell your Mistress that she can't scare me and she won't win," growled Julius. "And take the thug back to her as well," continued Julius.

After watching Paul take Jack with him he shut the door and said to Karen "That wasn't very smart, I told you not to let anybody you didn't know in,"

"I'm sorry, it was a stupid thing to do. The one you let go has such a silver tongue, he made it seem like they were only there to check on things," said Karen.

"He was using vampire skills, he probably didn't even realise he was doing it. It's not normal for such a strong skill to form so early on, he's probably going to be an exceptionally strong vampire," said Julius.

"Why did you let him go then?" asked Karen as she walked towards him.

"I have a plan I'm stuck with this now and her vampires are new they haven't had much of an influence on their decisions yet, if I can take over them I can help them to not be murderers," said Julius he groaned as she stepped closer the smell of her blood was driving his instincts crazy. "Are you wearing the cross I gave you?" asked Julius worried.

"No, I only just opened the package," said Karen.

'Damn it! I can't control this any longer,' though Julius as his strength to control his instincts melted away and there was just the hot, sweet smell of her blood. He cried out as his fangs lengthened to full and he grabbed Karen and pulled her to him forcefully.

Fear burned in her eyes driving the instincts wilder, she struggled in his iron grip as he lowered his mouth to hers and plundered her mouth forcing his tongue down her throat. She moaned into the kiss, she never felt such passion or desire from him before.

When he pulled back his eyes glowed like the fresh embers from a fireplace a deep scarlet red colour. She cried out as he pushed her against the bench and dragged his fangs down her neck, his tongue rasped over the blood the had came out of the wound on her neck where Paul had bitten her. After cleaning her neck he yanked at the shoulder of her dress he sucked at the tender flesh of her bicep dragging his fangs over it.

Arcs of pleasure shot through her and she realised that he was still in there and that he wasn't going to hurt her. She relaxed into his powerful grip as he teasingly dragged the sharp points of his fangs across her soft flesh. She reached down and pushed up his shirt and dragged her nails over his taut muscles while he attacked her with his fangs.

He stood back and pulled her dress down then dove down and bit her stomach, sharp arrows of pleasure lanced through her as he bit her. He pulled at her bra pulling it away from her chest. He latched on to one of her nipples and suckled on it, Karen cried out in pleasure as his fangs nipped her. Karen raked her nails down his back as far as she could reach, he growled as the pleasure coursed through him.

He switched to her other nipple as her fingers continued to rake his back and neck.

Karen cried out as he bit her drawing blood from her, He pulled back from her a devilish look in his already glowing eyes.

He pealed away her panties and sank down to his knees. He grasped her waist and pulled her to him, the musky scent of her arousal sent him wild, he dug his tongue deep inside her. Karen screamed from the shock of the entrance and the sharp, prodding pleasure that followed.

She fisted her hands into his black hair as he teased her relentlessly, he grabbed her hips and pulled them wider. He pulled out and latched on to her tender nub and bit into her. Karen screamed as the pleasure boiled through her blood, the sensations were becoming too much for her to handle.

Her release slammed through her blinding her with hot, bright whiteness. After she recovered Julius grabbed her hand and led her down the hall to the bedroom.

He kissed her softly, then pushed her onto the bed. He pulled his shirt off and pushed down his shorts and slid onto the bed.

He kissed her savagely as he grasped her waist and then spread her thighs, Karen moaned into his kiss as he positioned himself. He broke the kiss and growled primally, with one savage thrust he filled her with his throbbing flesh. Karen dug her nails into his back and raked them up, he hissed from the pain and pleasure as he began thrusting inside her, possessing her.

Karen had never felt such primal intensity before, she knew that vampires were supposedly sexual creatures but she never expected such ferocious intensity.

"Harder Julius!" cried out Karen as she dug her nails into his back and looped her legs around his. Julius grunted and thrust harder, the burning pressure of the intense pleasure was mixing with the sensations Karen was giving him digging her sharp nails into his back. It drove the primal beast that was very much in control of his body wild.

Karen bucked underneath him the pleasure she endured was nothing she ever even dreamed of. She shrieked from the shock as Julius plunged his fangs deep into her neck. She quickly lost control of herself as her senses were unable to distinguish the pleasure from the pain, she buckled wildly under him as he pressed her down into the bed. She screamed as her release took hold of her clamping herself over Julius.

Julius released her neck and roared out his release, emptying himself inside her. The glowing in his eyes faded as he came down off the high.

"Karen, quick get dressed we have to get out of here, Circe won't wait long before coming," panted Julius as he pulled open a drawer and pulled out his preferred choice of clothing.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers