Dark Fantasy

Story Info
He gives you away for the evening.
1.9k words
3.84
22.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You call me on your way home from work and tell me I have 30 minutes to shower and shave and dress before you get home. You tell me to wear my short black dress and no panties or bra and my high heels. You want my hair pulled up and my dress collar on; you tell me to make my face up nice and to wear your favorite perfume. I am to wait in the living room for you when I am finished. I hurry to the bathroom and shower and shave like you like me to then fix my hair and makeup and dress. I put my perfume on and turning to leave the bedroom I retrieve my dress collar and walk to the living room where I sit on the floor and await your return home.

I hear the garage door open and you drive in and shut it once more. I hear you walk through the kitchen towards me. I cannot see you yet as I am kneeling with me knees wide and my ass resting on my heels. My back and neck are straight and my shoulders are pulled back thrusting my breasts out. My dress is pulled up revealing my pussy to you as my hands rest on my thighs and my eyes look down. I can feel your eyes on me as you check to see that I have done as you have asked. "Good girl," you tell me. "I hope you will be so compliant all night my pet." You pick up the collar and fasten it with the lock around my neck and tell me to rise. I gracefully rise and you tell me to follow you. We go to the garage and you open the passenger door for me. You tell me to lift my dress to my waist and sit down. I do as you instruct me to do and sit. You take my hands and cuff them above and behind my head to the head rest and then place a blindfold over my eyes. You go to your side of the car and get in and open the garage door and start to leave.

As we are backing out of the garage and down the drive way, you spread my legs with your hand and feel my already wet pussy. You laugh a bit and tell me I may just enjoy myself this evening. We start our drive with you occasionally shoving your fingers into my pussy and then having me lick and suck them clean. One time as you are doing this, we slow and stop for a red light. With your other hand, you reach up and lower my blindfold so I can see the driver in the truck beside us looking down and watching your every move as you fuck my pussy with your fingers. You withdraw your fingers and place them on my lips as the driver continues to watch; you tell me to suck them clean and as my face reddens I do as you tell me. The light turns green and you replace my blindfold and we continue for a little ways. You pull into a parking lot and stop the car and come around to my side. You release my hands and help me out removing my blindfold. I look around and see several motorcycles; I look up and see the sign for the bar.

We walk into the bar and I feel the eyes of everyone in the dimly lit room on me. You move towards one of the men toward the rear of the room and I move to follow you but you tell me to stay where I am. I hear you talk to the man and laugh with him but only catch parts of the conversation. I do hear something about the back room and I scan for the area you are talking about. I see a doorway leading to a second room with more tables and pool tables along one end. As I am looking around the room, behind me I hear the door open and the driver from the truck enters the bar as well. He approaches me but one look from you and he maintains his distance. You call me to you and tell me to give you my dress. I look at you and plead with you not to make me be naked in front of so many. You tell me again to give you my dress and that you have given me to this man for the evening. You will sit at the bar where I will always be in your sight but I am to obey this man and his friends for the rest of the evening.

I take off my dress and hand it to you and turning your back you walk to the bar. The man you have given me to takes me by the arm and drags me into the back room. At first no one else is back there as he forces me to my knees and tells me to take his cock out and begin to suck it. I hesitate and then looking at you watching me I remove his cock from his pants and gingerly put it in my mouth. "Suck it you slut," he says to me as his hands go to my hair and shove my mouth over his cock. I look up and see that men are beginning to move to the back room to watch. I can hear them as they talk about me naked and doing as he tells me to do.

"What a good whore."

"I have never seen such a wanton slut."

"I want to bury my cock in that cunt's pussy."

I can hear myself being talked about as if I wasn't there; as if I was a piece of meat to be passed around. And it dawns on me that is exactly what I am to be this evening. I can hear the other men getting excited about having their way with me and hear them discussing what they want to do with me. My attention returns to the cock I am sucking as I feel it swell inside me as he cums in my mouth. He tells me to clean his cock off and I do. He then pulls me up by my hair to my feet and starts to pull and pinch and play with my nipples, pulling them out away from my body and watching me wince as they pop from his fingers. He backs me up against the pool table and tells me to get up on the table and spread my legs. I do as I am told and lay down on the table with my legs spread and my head turned to the side. His fingers explore my pussy and its wetness. He laughs and tells the growing crowd that I am most ready to be used.

He backs away and the driver of the truck steps up and, undoing his pants and removing his cock, pulls me to the side of the table and impales me on his cock. "Look at me bitch," he says. "I have wanted to do this to you since I saw you teasing me in the car". I turn my head and look at him as he slams his cock in my pussy and his balls against my ass. He was already quite excited and before long he is cumming inside my pussy. He withdraws and brings his cock to my face and tells me to clean it off. As I am cleaning his cock off, another man steps between my legs and begins fucking my pussy. This continues for some time with me cleaning each man's cock after he cums.

Occasionally, as one man is fucking my pussy another will put his cock in my face and tell me to suck it. And I suck it keeping rhythm with the man fucking my pussy. I lose track of how many times I have cum from the men using my pussy. My body is weak and pliant as one of the men says he wants to take my ass. I am helped onto my stomach with my knees up under me and my legs spread wide. The man crawls up on the table behind me and uses the cum oozing from my pussy to lubricate my ass before shoving his hard cock inside. The pain is the first sensation I have had in awhile and I jerk from the suddenness of it. He begins to move in and out of me and the pain turns to pleasure as I feel another orgasm rippling through my betraying body; my mind tells me I should not be enjoying this so but my body doesn't seem to understand that.

A few more of the men mount me and take my ass filling it with their cum. It has been hours now since we came into the bar and I can barely move. It is almost time for the bar to close and as if in some kind of surreal dream I hear a couple of the men ask if they can fill all three of my holes at the same time. I do not understand what they mean until one of them gets on the table behind me and enters my ass guiding me over on top of him and towards the edge of the table. I am now lying so that my ass is filled with his cock and my pussy is at the edge of the table. My head rests near the edge on the side of the table. The man you gave me to at the beginning of the evening walks to between my legs and inserts his cock into my pussy as the truck driver forces his cock into my mouth.

"Fuck my cock bitch."

"Suck me dry you cum slut."

"I want to fill your ass one more time with my cum."

I can hear them all talking to me as their cocks begin to move in and out of me. My pussy and ass have never felt so full. My entire body feels as if it is one big sensation as it is filled with three cocks. The men also begin to play with my nipples as they slam themselves deep inside of me. I can feel my body responding to being so full even as I feel their cocks tensing as they begin to cum.

As they finish and withdraw, I lay limp on the table, eyes closed and regaining my breath. I feel a touch on my arm and you are beside me. I try to get up to kneel before you but I can't and you tell me to lie there. You tell me what a good slut I have been for you tonight and how proud you are of me. You take me into your arms and hold me for a moment before slipping my dress over my head and smoothing it down over me. You help me off the table and carry my shoes as we make our way slowly out the door and to the car. Once I am settled in the car and you are in your seat and starting it, I look to you and tell you, "Thank you Master," before falling asleep as we drive home.