Dark Fate Ch. 02

Story Info
Aislinn gets Levy's undivided attention.
2.6k words
4.59
22.2k
11
10

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the weeks that followed the beginning of the semester Aislinn hardly ever got the chance to even greet Levy before he was dragged away by the popular students. They shared many classes together but Verona always made sure that her little group of followers were there to keep them separated.

Levy didn't seem to hold Verona in high regard though which made Aislinn happy. It was obvious by his annoyed expression every time they showed up that they were really starting to bother him. Aislinn hoped she would be around when he finally snapped and told them all to get lost.

Though she felt certain that Levy had only been kind because of the circumstances of their first meeting he didn't seem to dislike her. In fact, to everyone's curiosity, including hers, he seemed to have taken a liking to her much to Verona's disdain. Verona worked double time to keep them separated, a feeble attempt on her part to hinder what little social standing Aislinn even had.

Annoyed by Verona but also all the talk about the upcoming school Soiree, Aislinn made a b-line to her secret garden retreat as soon as lunch rolled around. Though she would have some of her artwork displayed at the pre-soiree festival she wouldn't be going to the Soiree itself. It wasn't because she didn't want to go, it was because she knew that no one would ask her to go and it was an unwritten rule that attending without a partner was a big no-no.

She made her way through mazes of crumbling walls, tall grasses, and overgrown bushes to the very back of the gardens where the giant angel fountain stood. It seemed to be broken now but it was still incredibly beautiful.

A large immaculately carved granite angel stood in the middle of the fountain, its hands and wings outstretched towards heaven while several cherubs danced around her. Aislinn could sit for hours trying to draw it but she so far she had never been able to adequately capture its true beauty on paper.

She dropped her backpack beside the fountain and whipped out her drawing pad and pencil and had just sat down when something hit the back of her head. She looked up to find the source was none other then Levy himself. He sat in a nearby tree with a handful of wild berries.

"I didn't think anyone else knew about this place." He said tossing the uneaten berries away before climbing down.

"Should I ask how you know about this place?"

"I studied maps of the campus before coming here so I wouldn't have to worry about getting lost. I was tired of being hounded so I thought I'd check this place out." He explained straightening his clothes a little.

"The depths of their vanity and pettiness knows no bounds." Aislinn said, shaking her head.

Levy ran his hand through his hair before joining her beside the fountain. He sat silently, watching her attempt to draw despite knowing that his very presence made concentration near impossible for her.

"I can't concentrate with you looking over my shoulder like that Levy." She finally huffed.

"Is that so? Tell me Csitri, why is it you always become so flustered around me?" Levy asked scooting closer to her, a wicked smile on his face.

"Stop teasing me!" She growled, pushing him away.

Levy giggled like a mischievous child. He enjoyed teasing her, seeing her reactions, watching the blush as it crept up her neck to color her cheeks. He simply ignored the curious and even condemning looks he received from those around them when he payed attention to Aislinn.

"So what were you going to draw?" Levy asked when Aislinn turned her attention back to her drawing pad.

"Dunno, whatever decided it wanted to be drawn."

"Can I make a request then?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Will you draw me if I model for you?"

And there is was, that rose colored blush, so beautiful! Levy scooted close to her again and began to casually play with the stray hair that had fallen out of Aislinn's hair clip. Before Aislinn realized what was happening Levy was sitting snugly behind her running his hands through her loosed flame red hair. It felt so, so good. The only person who had every played with her hair was her mother and that hadn't happened in a long time.

It took every ounce of control Levy possessed to keep from pouncing on Aislinn. Her pleasure was his pleasure and he loved the cute little moans she tried to stifle each time he gently ran his hands through her long hair. How he'd longed for a moment such as this, even dreamt of it.

"You have no idea how incredibly sexy your little sounds are!" Levy whispered into her ear, his cool breath on her neck sending a cascade of gooseflesh across her skin.

His voice somehow broke the trance he'd placed upon her and somehow she found the strength to pull away from him. He frowned up at her but didn't move. She couldn't explain why but somehow she felt as though Levy was like a coiled serpent getting ready to strike as he stared at her with his unblinking gaze.

Honestly she was terrified of him. He seemed to have a strange power over her. With just a glance he could send her mind and body into chaos and he knew it, how could he not. Every time she thought about him or was anywhere near him her emotions spiraled out of control and logic vanished from her mind. It was scary just how easy it was for her to abandon reason for lust while in his presence.

"You should go the Soiree with me!!"

For a moment her heart stopped as she looked down at him. Impossible! Had she really heard him right? Had he really just asked her to attend the Soiree with him? It couldn't be. What kind of horrible joke was he trying to play on her?!

"Are you insane?" She asked dumbfounded.

Levy sighed before getting to his feet and walking over to her. At nearly 6' 2" he towered over most everyone. With anyone else she would have felt overwhelmed but with Levy she'd always felt protected being near him.

"Do you have any idea how you appear to others Aislinn?"

"What kind of question is that?"

Levy reached out to gently take hold of a lock of her hair, letting it slip easily through his fingers as he drew his hand back.

"You're gorgeous, you should wear your hair down more often." Levy whispered, brushing her bangs away from her emerald green eyes.

"Stop..."

She wanted desperately to pull away from him but the more he touched her, played with her hair, the more her thoughts turned to her other desires. How often had she dreamed about him now? How often had she fantasized about him taking her? She didn't know anymore.

She hadn't realized her eyes were closed until she felt his incredibly soft lips brush gently against her forehead. A moment later she felt them brush against her partially open lips. He stole her breath away, leaving her instantly dizzy. Lightning zigzagged its way from her lips downward causing all the hair on her body to stand on end. Even her nipples perked up as the wave sent butterflies flitting through her stomach.

Need replaced every other thought and she found herself clinging to his shirt like her life depended on what he decided to do next. She had known from the very first moment their eyes met that she would never able to deny him anything. Now that she was finally getting the attention she so desperately craved she silenced the tiny voice of warning screaming in the back of her mind.

Levy kissed her forehead again before trailing a series of feather light kisses down her cheek back to her lips where he nibbled until she granted him entrance. Aislinn had never kissed anyone before so she had no idea what to do but Levy was confident as he slid his tongue over and then under hers. It didn't take him long to coax her into doing the same to him and she was rewarded with a low possessive groan that reverberated through to the very core of her soul making her shiver.

Reluctantly Levy withdrew from the haven of her mouth to trail heavy kisses down her neck to her collar bone. His hands worked quickly to make short work of her blazer and then her shirt. He'd waited so long for this moment that it was hard to go slow but he knew that she was still a virgin and he didn't want to scare her away by being wild.

Aislinn was so lost in a lust induced haze she didn't have the ability to stop Levy from getting her down to her underwear and bra. He took a step back to drink in the sight of her nearly naked body before him. He licked his lips, causing Aislinn to shiver in response.

Levy despised whenever he caught other men looking at her. Unbeknownst to her he had chased them all away with a stern look of swift retribution should they even attempt to get close to her. She didn't know it yet but she belonged to him.

In all honesty he hadn't planned on seducing her yet but how could he resist the burning need he saw in her dreamy emerald eyes. No, he wouldn't be so cruel as to leave her unsatisfied.

Levy reached out for her hands which she gladly offered to him. He pulled her close and directed her tiny fingers to the buttons of his shirt. She trembled in her heated state so it took awhile but eventually she managed to get all the buttons undone.

He very much liked how she took the initiative to touch him so he let her explore his chest and abdomen for as long as she pleased. Aislinn hardly noticed when he unhooked her bra and let it slip down her arms to fall to the ground between them.

Levy caught her by her waist to keep her close as he blazed another trail of kisses across her skin. He started at her ear and slowly moved down until he found her exposed nipple. He lavished the dusky colored bud with his tongue and scraped at it with his teeth until she was digging deeply into his skin with her fingernails. He took his time repeating the same process on her other breast not wanting either to feel neglected. He loved how she buried her fingers in his hair and pulled at it uncontrollably.

Levy had waited so patiently for so long and now his patience was about to pay off. In a matter of moments he would finally lay claim to the shy woman held tightly in his arms. Aislinn had no idea just how long he'd watched her, protected her, wanted her. He doubted that she would ever truly to be able to understand how she'd unknowingly saved him in his darkest moment.

His belt was easy to undo and he quickly rid himself of his pants and boxers, kicking them aside out of his way.

"This is what only you do to me Aislinn!" Levy whispered against her ear, directing her small hand down to his fully erect penis. She squeaked in surprise but he didn't let her pull away immediately. He wanted her to be fully aware of what she was doing to him.

Though he wanted this experience to more about her pleasure then his he guided her hand slowly up and down his shaft. His skin was soft and smooth in her hand. At first she wanted to pull away but when she realized just how much pleasure she was giving him with just that slight contact she didn't mind touching him there anymore.

"God Aislinn, I can't wait any longer, I need you now!" Levy confessed, his voice strained with the effort it took him to stay in control.

Despite knowing that she was walking on a path straight to hell she nodded against him giving him permission to do whatever he wanted to her. Levy picked her up and carried her to a shaded spot beneath the trees where the grass was soft. She couldn't guess at just what he was going to do to her but she didn't care as long as he able to satisfy the raging need building deep inside her core.

Levy wished he had a camera to catch the look of heated desire on her face when he lay her down. She had never looked more beautiful to him then she did in that moment. He'd really barely done anything to her but her pale peach skin was already beginning to shimmer with sweat in anticipation of their joining. He made short work of her underwear before pressing himself against her hot moist entrance.

"This will hurt a little."

"I don't care, please, I need you!!" Aislinn pleaded, moving her hips and bottom against him.

"As you wish!"

Levy locked his hands around her waist and surged forward causing her to choke on her breath at the pain of his first invasion. He waited a long time to let her get accustomed to his size before he slowly continued.

He followed the unspoken demands of her body to go faster, harder, or slower when she needed it. It was insanely hard to maintain his control in the sea of pleasure he was creating for her but he needed her first time to be unforgettable.

It didn't take long before Aislinn was moaning so loud he was certain someone would hear them but he didn't care, he wanted her moaning and pleading and screaming out his name as loud as she could.

When he noticed she was starting to tire he switched positions from missionary to dog style. This allowed him to push himself in even deeper and be even rougher with her then before as he pushed them both to their limits.

The line between her fantasies and reality blurred and mixed. It was hard to believe what was happening between them was indeed real. She no longer knew if it was she who had given in to his desire or he who had given in to hers, but his greedy hands all over her body attested to his overwhelming need to feel her. She reveled in these precious moments knowing that, at least for this short time, she was the only woman in his eyes.

Soon Levy's groans matched hers as he brought them to the peak. He used his incredible strength to lock them together as he surged forward one last time and erupted inside her. Her mind fragmented and shattered beneath the waves of color and light and indescribable pleasure that bordered on pain.

Levy, exhausted and shaking from their combined orgasm slumped forward. Unable to support his weight Aislinn had no choice but to lay flat beneath him as aftershocks of pleasure rippled through her body.

As long as Aislinn was comfortable then Levy was in no mood to hurry their inevitable separation. He quite enjoyed feeling her womb spasming around him, greedily milking him of his essence. The thought that she could get pregnant from this was fleeting at best because in his mind she now belonged solely to him and he would care for and protect her forever.

Aislinn on the other hand wasn't as sure of the future as he was. She knew she would probably regret giving herself to him later but for now she was content to just lie beneath him. Levy whispered something in her ear as she was drifting to sleep and she shook her head yes in response but by the time her eyes closed she had already forgotten what he'd asked.