Dark Heat

Story Info
Widowed aunt, horny nephew takes a chance.
5.9k words
4.44
159.1k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My aunt Eliza is a classy woman; the kind of woman you refer to as a lady. She is smart, pretty, quiet, humble and suave. At forty four she looks more like thirty or so. This is no doubt due to her svelte appearance and pleasant personality. Her complexion is dark brown, almost black, with an amazing smoothness and healthy sheen. You look at her and you know that there is a boiling heat beneath that quiet darkness. She is five feet two and slim, but there is nothing gaunt or boyish about her frame and figure. Hers is a rounded, shapely slimness. She has small firm puffy breasts and the family trademark, a full round ass. She's been widowed three years now due to a car accident. She has a daughter, twenty one, who recently got married and moved away, and a son twenty four, who works out of town and comes home for a couple of days at the end of each month

I have been living at my aunt's home for the last six months, two months before my cousin got married. I am twenty five and recently started work as an accountant, while my aunt is an IT manager with an insurance company. Our offices are a block apart, and I usually get a lift to and from work in my aunt's car.

Liza, as she insists I call her, has always been my favorite aunt, and has always been like a mother to me. In spite of the undeniable sexual aura she possessed, I have never harbored lecherous thoughts about her; that is, until about two or three months ago, when her sexiness which must have been gradually creeping up on me, suddenly grabbed hold of me, filling me at first with feelings of guilt. But as the days and weeks went by so did the feelings of guilt, giving way to those of adoration and quiet lust.

Liza is very careful about the way she carries herself about the house, she doesn't walk around half naked or skimpily dressed in see thru negligees or sit around in a revealing manner when wearing skirts or dresses. Her one indiscretion, if it might be called that, is the likeness for short close fitting shorts. Because of her small breasts she hardly ever wears bras, so I would sometimes be blessed with a peek of her puffy angels if she bends over while wearing a loose blouse or shirt. I have never managed to get a glimpse of her in panties, which I know would be a damn good sight.

There was no lack of playfulness or harmless touching between us, and since my lusty feelings for Liza surfaced, I decided to exploit that gradually to bring about a situation of sexual awareness between us. Apart from work she never went anywhere, except a once weekly trip to the supermarket, a once monthly book club meeting, job related meeting or an occasional visit to a relative; no clubs, parties, shows, restaurants, or such things. She liked romantic or adventure movies.

I sensed from her reaction to and comments about movies we watched together, that she must be lonely for intimate male companionship. I decided that I would try to induce her into going out with me.

Our country is below sea level and we live on the coastland about a mile away from the Atlantic. One day when there was a high tide warning I suggested to her that we take a drive to the seawall to get a look at the big waves that would be coming in. She was a bit hesitant, but after I ensured her that all will be well, because we would be going before it got really bad, she relented.

The spot along the seawall where we parked had no step so I had to give her a hand to get up on the wall. Before she could object I quickly scooped her up and deposited her on the concrete wall. Before I could clamber up on the wall to join her, a hard wind blew, and the light skirt she was wearing was lifted up to her waist. She quickly pulled it down, but not before I got a brief but clear and satisfactory look at her smooth thighs and the crotch of her light blue panties. The little mound dazzled me momentarily, and I felt my heart beat quickly.

I clambered up on the wall and joined Liza. No sooner did I stand beside her that another strong wind came. She clutched at her skirt and tucked it between her legs to prevent a reoccurrence; but while she was doing that, up went her blouse, revealing her trim belly and the bottom of her small breasts. I snatched at the blouse and pulled it down. She thanked me and started laughing.

"This wind is wicked," she said "exposing me like this to the public."

"Well it's a good thing you have a body that's nice to look at, so the public can't criticize you."

Although I could not tell because of her dark skin, I knew that she was blushing. She gave one of her sweet smiles and looked toward the ocean. We stood on the wall watching the majestic waves building, feeling the little sprays against our feet.

A sudden hefty wave broke against the wall, sending heavy sprays all over us, causing Liza to suddenly reach out and grab me around the waist, and bury her face in my chest. The embrace only lasted a few seconds, but it was enough for me to be influenced by her softness, and I felt a rising movement in my crotch braced against her belly.

We decided to get down and watch the waves from behind the wall. I went down first then I reached up and held her by the waist and took her down, making sure her lithe body fell against mine briefly. The hard on had grown a bit, and I felt her knee and thigh rub against it as she slid against my body down to the ground.

We strolled along the road for a while as we gazed at the performing ocean, from time to time getting sprinkled. On two occasions my aunt clutched at me like she had when we were on the wall. It started to get dark and we left. Before going home we went to an ice cream bar and spent about half an hour there eating ice cream.

A week after the seawall visit I persuaded her to go to an art exhibition in town. After the exhibition I took her to a nice cozy pizza hut with the intention of buying take away, but once inside I suggested we eat it there. I think the coziness and the dim lighting and soft music got to her, and she agreed. When we left the pizza hut, I casually held her arm as we walked to the car.

"You are making me get to like the street too much." she joked, "You know that I am a homebody"

"I'm glad; I think you're too much of a homebody. You need to be going out more often. Have some fun, maybe date a little. All work and no play is not good for the soul."

"Did I just hear you say date?" she said it like I'd made the most incredulous of suggestions.

"Yes, date; you're still young and a very beautiful woman at that. I'm sure lots of guys would jump at the opportunity to date you, at the slightest encouragement. But I guess you're not being encouraging."

"You're right about that." Then she turned and looked at me. "Terry, I'm not ready for that, I don't think I ever will be." She sounded a bit hurt. I squeezed her shoulder, and told her that I was sorry. We both remained silent after that.

When we got home she went straight to the fridge and poured herself a glass of Bailey's crème liqueur. She wasn't really a drinker, never touched vodka or rum or beer or anything like that, but she admitted that she had a likeness for Bailey's, and would drink a glass now and then while watching TV. But that was rare, like three or four times a month. I got myself a bottle of Guinness and we sat down to a movie.

It's Friday night, and we're sitting in front of the TV, me with a Guinness and she with her Baileys. I had brought home a bottle for her, and she was very pleased. Uncharacteristically she started on a second glass. I think it was more boredom with the movie than anything else that made her take another drink. We were watching the best of some poor choices that were currently playing, and we didn't have any new DVD to turn to. I teased her, telling her that she'd better be careful or she'd get drunk. She said that although she wasn't a regular drinker she could hold her drinks if needed to. I dared her to take another drink, and she took the dare.

I was on my third Guinness and we were both a little bit tipsy, she more than me. Her smooth shapely dark legs looked enticing and I got hard looking at them. I wanted to touch them or lick them, I was afraid, because so far she'd never showed any sign as being open to that sort of thing. I tried to think of some harmless way to come into physical contest with my aunt's sexy body. A song began to play in the movie and I realized that my luck couldn't get better. I put down my bottle, took her glass and put it on the arm of her chair, and pulled her up.

"This is a beautiful song Liza, let's dance."

She started to object but I didn't give her a chance. I threw my arms around her, pulled her close and started to sway. She was a bit stiff at first, but eventually fell into rhythm. I let my erection jam against her belly just enough to make me feel good, but not enough to make her uncomfortable. But once, she stumbled and it did press hard against her for a moment. The song came to an end prematurely like most movie songs did. I commented that the song was the only good part of the movie so far. She agreed.

"Let's hope they play another song so we can dance again. I could tell you're a good dancer if only you loosen up."

"Don't bet on that, if the song had gone any longer I would have eventually crushed your toes into the carpet."

"How long has it been since you've danced?" I asked

"Years, you?"

"A long time too, was too busy studying. You know what, I think us two homebodies should go and dance sometime, what do you say?"

"It's a thought." She said in a tone that said not likely.

After a while and no other song played in the movie, I jumped up and said.

"If they won't bring music to us, let's go find music. Come on, come on us two are going dancing."

I pulled her up to her feet.

"You can't be serious Terry."

"I've never been more serious my beautiful aunt. I patted her on the butt. Go get dressed. We've both had our baths already, so it won't take long. I give you twenty minutes to be ready."

I hurried away to my room, leaving her standing with her beautiful mouth open, looking at me like I was some crazy being. Ten minutes later I came out all dressed and smelling of cologne, and she was sitting on the chair in the same clothes sipping her drink. You could have knocked her over with a feather when she saw me.

"Terry you really mean it. My nephew, you're crazy, how could we go dancing just like that?"

"Why not, its Friday night, neither of us has to go to work tomorrow."

"I have laundry to do in the morning."

"Lame excuse, come up with something better." She giggled and pretended to be thinking. I didn't give her a chance.

"You see, you can't come up with anything." I took her glass out of her hand and put it on the table.

"You are crazy."

"No, you are a crazy, beautiful lady, if you think you're going to get out of this."

I pulled her up and led her to her room. I opened the door and pushed her in gently.

"Now you put on something and let's get out of this house."

"This is insane." She said, throwing up her hands and sighing. "I don't know why I'm letting you talk me into this. I think I had too much to drink. What would my sister think if she knew?"

Her sister that she was referring to was my mom, who was much older than she.

"How could she know, I certainly won't tell her, and I don't think you would either."

One thing I've learnt about women, is that the moment they say things like what if this or that person should find out, or what people would think, then you've got them where you want , or almost. They are in essence telling you that it's kind of alright with them; it's just a matter of keeping it secret. I laughed and turned away.

"What am I going to wear?" she asked pleadingly

"Anything, a beautiful woman like you looks good in anything."

She made a step to the closet then faltered.

"Where will we go?"

"You leave that to me." I hadn't thought of a place as yet.

"How will I know what to wear, if I don't know where we're going?"

"Semi casual, not too dressy, I know this place that has a nice crowd and good music on Fridays."

"I hope it's not one of those hip hop and reggae dancehall joints."

"No, it's a place that has karaoke and dancing they cater for more mature and tame folks like us two." This got an amused laugh from her.

Twenty minutes later I knocked at her door.

"Is my date ready?"

"She needs another five minutes," was the reply.

"Can I come in for a minute, I need to make sure that you really are preparing and not in your bed."

"Come right in, I'm decent." She was decent, but in a way that opened up the imagination, being wrapped in a towel. She was applying lipstick and her hair was already fixed.

"Wow, you look beautiful."

"Thanks, even though I know you're just sweet talking your old aunt so she doesn't change her mind."

"You're a far distance away from being, or even looking old, and I mean it from the bottom of my heart, you look absolutely beautiful. All eyes will be on you all night."

I wondered if we would be having this exchange if it weren't for the help for the alcohol in our heads.

"I don't want all eyes on me."

"Okay then, my eyes will be on you all night."

"Aw, come on I'm your aunt."

"Yes you are, and I'm proud of my sweet aunt, best looking chick I know."

"You'd better get out of this room before I throw something at you, you flatterer."

"Okay I'm out, but you just have your fine self ready in five minutes."

"Five minutes and I'm all yours," she said.

"How do I look?" I heard the soft voice and turned around.

She was a vision of sexiness in a purple and gold knee length caftan dress that had a low v cut down the front; black two inches spiked heel sandals and long black earrings. Deep red glossy lipstick on her dark skin created a sexy blend. Her eyes sparkled like a teenager going to her first party. I looked in amazement at the transformation from her usual business or house clothes look. In response to her question I stepped forward.

"Let me show you." I put two fingers under her chin, lifted her face and give her a quick light peck on the lips.

"That's how you look, kissable." She poked me in the side.

"Umm, nice perfume, nice lipstick, what flavor is that?"

"That's for you to find out she said teasingly."

"That's what I aim to do," I said pretending to be going to kiss her again. She skipped out of the way playfully.

"You better call that taxi before I change my mind." We'd decided to use a taxi, seeing we'd been drinking and would likely be doing more of that.

"Done that already, my lady."

The taxi sounded its horn, and I took her by the arm gently. The soft warmth and sweet smelling closeness of my beautiful aunt had me dizzy with lust.

"What?" she asked a puzzled look on her face, "Why are you looking at me like that?" We had not long taken our seats in the club, and were waiting for our drinks. Incidentally, the club was unbelievably out of Bailey's, and Liza had agreed to have whatever I was having, so long as it was not my usual Guinness. So, vodka and cranberry was our beverage.

"Didn't I tell you that my eyes would be on you all night?" she reached over and gave me a quick pinch. "Ouch!"

"You'll get more of that if you don't behave, you wicked boy, teasing your poor aunty. I had no idea you were such a Don Juan."

"If all your pinches feel so good, I'll be teasing you all night."

"Youre a flirt, you know that, but I'm not complaining. It's a bit nice to be the object of attention and flirtation for a change." She looked away shyly, and my cock moved in my trousers.

Our drinks arrived, and Aunt Liza took a sip, and gave a little grimace that added to her sexiness.

We had both finished two drinks by the time the present karaoke session ended and the DJ invited patrons to dance. I was pleasantly surprised when Liza made the first move.

"Hey Don Juan, we here to dance or are you gonna sit here all night looking at me?"

I had been wondering how to get things going without seeming too eager, so I was more than happy with her question. I got up and held out my hand. She took the outstretched hand in her soft one and got up. When we walked off she leaned into me and whispered.

"You might have to hold me up, I feel a little light headed." I put an arm around her waist.

On the dance floor, I put one hand around her waist and the other on her back and pulled her close to me. It felt like heaven having this soft beautiful woman so close against me. The embrace was close enough to allow my erection to rest against her belly, but not close enough to be indecent intrusion. I didn't want to plant red flags in her head, at least not before testing the waters to see how far I could go. She could understand me getting an erection in the arms of a beautiful woman, even my aunt, but might not understand me grinding it into her. We danced like that for a while, close but respectable, my erection always there, but not bothersome. It was oldies as in oldies; sometimes quick sometimes slow Ben E King, Drifters, Helen Shapiro, Paul Anka, Otis Redding, Elvis, Aretha, Doris Troy, The Tams, and that of stuff.

Then the DJ hit the seventies button, and Paul mc McCartney's 'let me roll it' brought a flood of people to the dance floor. At the beginning of the song I felt her fingers sink deeper into my flesh, and her body press a little harder into mine, I took the cue and returned the pressure. Because of her height my cock which was stretched out horizontally was resting just below her navel, but I could feel the unmistakable lump of her mount of Venus against my thigh. I took the chance and ground my thigh into the plump hot mound, she responded likewise and I felt her arms tighten around me. 'Long as I could see the light' came on next, followed by 'wildflower', 'groove me', and a string of such classics. We remained stuck together enjoying each other's grinding, winding and thrusting movements, until the DJ announced it was time for more karaoke.

Back at the table we sipped our drinks for a while without looking at each other, just staring in the direction of the singers. Then she reached out and put her hand on mine.

"This is a nice place Terry, thanks for bringing me. I'm really enjoying it." Once again she had made the necessary first move, and I appreciated it. She smiled sweetly into my eyes.

By the time the next dance session started we were both very light headed, giggling and making jokes of the horrible singers. We were seated on a cushioned wall seat, which made it possible for us to be very close. She was leaning into me, and my hand was rested on her upper thigh, palm down. From time to time I squeezed and rubbed the soft flesh, having to employ all my self-control to keep from hitting the bull's-eye. Her hand was around my waist, and she responded by gently rubbing or pinching my waist.

When we got back on to the dance floor, we wasted no time fitting tightly and ardently between each other's thighs, enjoying the feel of each other's hot and throbbing sex. She raised her lips and spoke into my ears.

"I'm beginning to remember what it feels like to be a woman, Terry, thanks." She started to kiss me on the cheek, but I turned my face and our lips collided. I stuck my tongue into her mouth and for a brief moment she responded likewise, but suddenly caught herself and pulled back.

"Hey you little scamp, that was sneaky, and you caught me off guard. I must be really drunk that I didn't see that coming." She threw back her head and laughed. "I've got to be on guard from now on, you're a sly one, no telling what you might try next." She giggled, and then added, almost to herself. "My sister would kill me if she knew."

"Your sister doesn't need to know a thing, and as for me I've got a very strong defense."

12