Dark Horizons Ch. 01

Story Info
Maggie finds a new lover in Marcus.
6.1k words
4.27
134.8k
97
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

April 18th

Several readers have commented and asked me to continue the journal I began last January, recounting how my wife Maggie and I hooked up with a younger interracial couple, Sean and Debbie, at a privately hosted swing party. I didn't know at the time that Maggie had actually met Sean online a few months before the party, and that they had been together more than once and that Maggie has been intimate with Sean for months now. I have been OK with this perhaps because partly it turns me on to see how much Maggie turns on with another guy, and in a perverse sort of turnabout, how much I have enjoyed being with Sean's baby mama Debbie without his knowledge.

Sean has been the master of my house and my wife for months now, to say that our lives have undergone a change of style would be an understatement.

In the month to come, even more dramatic changes would be noticeable in my wife and in me. Some readers of this journal have asked why I haven't taken advantage of Sean's other woman, Debbie and her offer to hook up. You may rely that I did and I have. In fact, I was there to see Sean's baby emerge from her womb, and for months after. But that's another set of journal entries for another day. I will tell you that much of what I have written here is factual. Where I have added to the story, it has been because deep, emotional, personal experiences sometimes blur in the remembering. This has not been an easy story to tell. I thank you for allowing me to share it.

This journal entry documents the change in our marriage, the many bouts of extreme ecstasy my wife experienced with a black lover, and the sexual flowering she has never seemed to have known with me. My journal picks things up from earlier this Spring.

May 16th

Maggie has been miserable for a month now and with good reason. First, her steady black lover Sean left the area to hide out in Atlanta very suddenly in early May, being chased by 4 of his thug friends to who he owned somewhere in the neighborhood of $20,000. Everyone has an Achilles Heal, and Sean's is apparently believing can outsmart a roulette wheel. An additional cause for Maggie's dismay was finding out in February that she was now carrying Sean's black seed. At the conclusion of my previous set of journal entries, I suggested that Maggie was no longer taking precautions against becoming pregnant.

Sean had pushed her to take his seed and as a woman addicted to black cock, eventually she caved in. I don't think being impregnated by Sean was something Maggie deeply wanted, and in her own defense I would observe that no woman can sleep with a powerful man night after night, transported to high levels of sexual excitement without bending to his will. The result for Maggie was to become a willing Baby Mama to another one of Sean's spawn. I think I also have to say that I believe their relationship had begun to move past simple lust into something else. What that something else was - impassioned lovers or master and love slave, I will leave to readers of this journal to decide.

Maggie was adjusting to the emergence of her baby bump, and in April, and I confess I would get an instant deep hard-on whenever she would model naked for me and run her hand over her expanding belly. She would tease me by saying, "Jack, come feel Sean's baby inside me. It's going to have his black skin and dark eyes. Will you promise to love it and raise it?"

Sean had told her more than once that 'black into white always comes out black,' so in all honesty, I had no reason to feel attached to the baby developing inside Maggie's womb, although it would have part of her in it as well. All the same, I felt sorrow for Maggie when she lost the baby after three months. I won't go into the messy details, but she wound up having to spend two days in hospital and was advised to take things very easy, especially sexually for a while.

So here we were in mid-May. After so days of stony silence, I sat down with Maggie and asked, "where do you see all this opening up of our relationship going?"

She told me that our relationship was deep and enduring, but even so, she now didn't feel a need to be sexually exclusive, especially after our experiences with other couples. I asked her if we could slow it down a bit, maybe just soft swapping. I told her that I was really uncomfortable with the ways she let Sean dominate her, the way he had taken over our sex life, and some of the things he forced her into.

She said that she understood but then asked me how much her happiness mattered to me. I told her that her happiness was everything to me; even when that meant she had deep emotional feelings for a different sex partner. As I have said, I understood that no one who has is involved with a lover can remain emotionally detached for very long and acknowledged that to her. Even so, I said that I thought her obsession over her black lover had gone too far.

Maggie explained that subbing under Sean's domination awakened a level of erotic excitement that seemed to have no limits. She told me that when she gave herself to him, submitted to his demands, or did something kinky on his orders, she was capable of achieving several orgasms a night, one on top of another. She also said that she really loved being submissive to him in ways that turned her on like ordinary sex couldn't even touch.

Finally, she said that she loved me more than ever before, but that our relationship had changed. She wasn't denying me sex -- a requirement laid on her by Sean -- to be mean to me, but because it made the sex between them that much more intense, and that Sean had convinced her that it was a huge sexual turn on for me as well. She said she loved seeing me watch them, knowing that she was his exclusively. She loved banishing me to the guest bedroom or even ordering me out of the house, not because she wanted to be cruel to me, but because she loved being submissive to Sean. She didn't know at the time that I was taking advantage of some of those occasions to be intimate with Sean's baby mama, as I document in another set of journal entries.

She then asked me something that surprised me as well. She asked me to admit that I too was turned on by the thought of her getting hammered by his big black cock -- and that's exactly the way she phrased it. She had experienced me crawling across the bedroom to lick her labia, red and swollen and stretched from being fucked by him while he lay beside her twisting her nipples and she asked me to fess up to the fact that it was an incredible turn on for me too.That I wouldn't do, even though it was true.

She also told me that she was beginning to love the power trip she was on and that watching me sub to her demands (on Sean's orders) was such an incredible high that it gave her additional climaxes. She told me that -- even though this was something she wasn't supposed to mention -- Sean had at least a few times told her to have me suck their cum from his cock as a part of the cleanup after their fucking which was the only part of their sex I was permitted to participate in, but she also knew I was so homophobic that I would draw the line there.

Before his sudden departure to avoid broken kneecaps, Sean had told her that by the end of the summer, she would have me trained to do that. I had told her, "no fucking way honey!" to which she replied, "But Jack, you are already licking his cum from my pussy, and you've done it at least a half dozen different times. What's the difference." She then pushed further on that nerve, saying, "Jack, I already know Sean's power of persuasion. I yielded to it almost nightly. I know that it's going to happen. It's just a matter of you accepting it. Admit that you love my training you and that it turns you on as much as it does me. I want you to sub to him and get to love it as much as I do."

Now, nearly a month later, I was hoping that all this would become a forgotten episode in our open marriage. Maggie was clearly missing the sexual highs that she regularly received at the receiving end of Sean's powerful body and his equally powerful cock. She was generally listless and going through the motions both in her job as dental assistant and in our married life. Her conversations with our daughter away at college were short and perfunctory, and with me only what was absolutely necessary.

May 17

Two weeks after our conversation, I pressed her, almost begged her, to have sex. It was a rainy afternoon, and my spirits were pretty broken. She told me that having committed to Sean's "owning" her pussy as well as her passion, and still missing him that she didn't feel very able to turn on with me. I told her in no uncertain terms that he did NOT own her pussy, and she just shook her head saying that I couldn't possibly understand how it felt for a white wife to be with a black man.

Later in the same day, she got a call from Sean in Atlanta and they chatted. It was the first time I had seen her mood brighten in weeks. I watched her unzip her jeans reach under the band of her panties and massage her pussy as they talked. I hated seeing it, but it also gave me a raging hard on. When she hung up, she told me that talking with Sean had made her incredibly horny, and after several minute of heavy French kissing, she sunk to her knees and stripping my pants and my briefs down, started to blow me, licking my balls and stroking me with more enthusiasm than I could remember for a long time. I was moaning in deep ecstasy as she deep throated my entire phallus, a talent she had perfected over months with Sean. I thrust my hips forward repeatedly and roughly the way I had seen Sean do several times with me watching from the wings over the last several months.

After about 3 minutes, she drew back her head, but still on her knees stroking my cock very slowly me looked up and said, "Imagine how much I loved doing this for Sean sweetie and maybe you will understand how much I miss black cock. Remember how wet I get. Now ... close your eyes and think of me blowing him; my lips surrounding his huge cock, licking under his foreskin with my tongue. And doesn't that make you hot too?"

I didn't answer, but my body answered for me and she could feel it. Later in the day, she told me that Sean's advice to her during their phone call was that she could satisfy me on the condition that I would continue to go along with her training and if I did, she should fuck me senseless as a reward. Such was the pull he still exerted over her. He also told her that he would be back in her life once this gambling debt thing cooled down. I didn't know the details of the conversation at the time, but it didn't matter because I was so horny for her that I would have been willing to agree to anything. She squeezed her boobs around my cock and stroked me with the soft skin of her cleavage. I moaned, half delirious with desire, and said simply, "Oh god.... yesss...."

We were in the downstairs laundry room and she just turned her back to me, propped herself on the dryer and as I entered her I could feel the heat of her pussy welcoming me with more passion than I had felt from her for nearly a year. She lifted onto her tiptoes as I entered her and moaned with sincere desire. I wish that I could tell you that we had an hour of unbridled ecstasy, but now as I am looking back over my scribbled notes, and also remembering the incident (now about 6 months old) I have to confess that I lasted about 3 minutes before I exploded. Sorry - I am not going to lie, or embroider on the truth. It happened long enough ago that I don't even remember if it was a mind blowing orgasm or not, but a dim memory makes me think that it was good enough to make my body ache with pleasure.

We didn't have sex again during the following week or the week after that and our life settled into a quiet desperation for a while. Two Fridays later, Maggie received a call that would change everything.

May 27, early evening

Maggie's iPhone jingled its cheery Marimba tone and she answered the call and frowning at first in slight perplexity, she said, "Who is this again?" Then, an enthusiastic, "Oh hi! Yes, of course I know who this is! How are you?"

She unfolded her legs from the sofa and without looking back at me, walked into the kitchen where the level conversation would be much less audible from my vantage point. I could barely hear her side of it, but occasionally heard giggles and sighs, and a couple times outright laughter. I quietly approached the kitchen to eavesdrop.

Maggie had her back turned to me, but I heard her saying, "Mmmmmmm. I would. God yeah, mmmmmmm I would love to get together. Ummm, you know I am married though?"

There was a long pause on Maggie's side of the conversation. Obviously the caller was making a point and Maggie finally replied, "No, it's not important. He's down with it. I just wanted to mention it." She smiled and absent-mindedly ran her right hand over her breasts, and then pressed her hand into her own crotch a couple times.

After another pause to listen, she walked over to the calendar pinned to the corkboard, and looking over dates, and said, "yeah, that will work. The same club?"

She listened, and then asked, "Ummm, can you get online with Skype? Well not tonight, but maybe tomorrow night. I'd really like to see you and talk." Then after another pause, "ummm, give me your Skype ID."

I retreated from the threshold of the kitchen and walked back to the sofa thinking about what was going on here. Was this someone she had met somewhere with Sean? Then I remembered how many times they had gone to the interracial club in the city. My mind raced. This was bad news. Just as I thought things were settling down, someone was coming out of nowhere to rev her engine up again.

She talked with the anonymous caller, often animatedly for another 30 minutes while I pretended not to be interested. Somewhere deep within the core of my body though, I was becoming excited too. How could she openly disregard my existence like this and who could be getting her so excited.

I grilled burgers and we had an uneventful dinner. Maggie broke the silence as we were cleaning up, "Soooo Jack, do you remember me talking about Sean's cousin, the one that played in the NFL?"

I did, but pretended not to so that I could draw her out more on the subject, "No sweetie, sorry. Who was this?"

She continued, "Well, when we were with Sean, I met him down at 'Love' a few times and we always danced our asses off. One time I made out really intensely with him because Sean wanted to watch us messing around. I guess he wanted to get a look from your point of view."

She winked at me and chuckled. I thought it ironic that she had said 'when WE were with Sean' as though I had much choice in the matter after things really took off.

She continued to explain, "Anyway, Marcus is back in the area permanently now, and poor guy doesn't know a soul here really. Anyway, he was wondering whether I could show him a little bit of the area. I knew you wouldn't mind so of course I said yes."

She moved on the sofa until she was cuddled into my side, and while stroking my thigh explained, "I only work until noon tomorrow, so I agreed to meet him for lunch in town and then give him an area tour," then quickly added, "Of course I mean, if it's alright with you?"

I felt uncomfortable, but seeing how much her mood had brightened, I shrugged and said, "Well, I guess so honey. Where are you going to meet for lunch?"

They had arranged on the Yellow Fish, a local family-run restaurant she said and went on to add that afterward she was going to look at a couple rental properties. It all seemed pretty innocent to me, but after her self-imposed slavery to Sean, I couldn't ever be sure again.

"Jack, don't get crazy over this. It's just a friendly meetup, nothing more." Maggie insisted.

May 28, Evening

Maggie was bubbly and chatty during dinner as she talked about her date with Marcus. She let the word 'date' slip during the conversation, which I pretended not to notice. She went on to say that they had looked at three places, all in predominantly black areas of the county in which we lived. She laughed as she told me that the estate agent thought they were a couple because of the way that Marcus had his hands all over her, so they went along with it just as a joke, with him holding hands with Maggie and talking about how their bed would fit into the various master bedrooms. She even let it slip that he kissed her a few times to 'fool' the agent. Needless to say I wasn't overly happy hearing this, but it still seemed pretty innocent to me.

We went to bed early and Maggie seemed especially turned on and receptive to my lovemaking. I stripped her naked in the family room and led her by her hand up to bed. My phallus was incredibly hard that night and as I penetrated her, she lay with her eyes dreamily half closed and she pulled me in with her hands grasping my buns. I came so hard my balls hurt and Maggie moaned in satisfaction, saying simply, "Yessssss.... Oh.... Marrrrrrc.... Jaaaack...."

May 29, Breakfast

Maggie got a text message and cradled her phone to read it (or to hide it from me, I wasn't sure). She said it was from Marcus and that she answered him by saying that she couldn't get away from work as her dental patient load was really heavy. He countered by asking her whether she could look at a few places in the afternoon, and then to show his appreciation he would treat her to dinner and a little dancing. Maggie asked me if I would be ok with it. I responded, "Maggie, you know where something like this could lead. I' m not sure it's such a great idea."

Maggie gave me a doe-like innocent look, and said simply, "Jack, we both know I got a little crazy over Sean, but that's not likely to ever happen again. Besides, admit it, you know that secretly you like to see me flirt and then tell you about it."

I blushed and started to protest, but then just gulped the remnants of my coffee. I dropped her off at the dental office and then went off to interview a local politician. I got back in the area about 1 in the afternoon, picking up Maggie. After handling her typical patient load, Maggie was usually sore from leaning over patients and I would have to massage her shoulders for a good 15 minutes. Not today though. She bounded throughout the house nervously. It was a warm day, so Maggie chose a green floral sundress that showed off her pale shoulders, with a mid thigh hemline. She chose not to wear pantyhose and completed the natural look with simple sandals.

Maggie filed her nails nervously waiting for several minutes until finally she heard a car pull up in the driveway. She jumped up and gave me a quick peck on the cheek then bounded out the door. I peered out the window and saw her hop into a black Escalade. I winced and bit my lower lip as I watched her right hand go up, caress the driver's heavy and very dark face, then give him a short kiss full on the lips. As she buckled up and the driver reversed the big car, I let go of the curtain, and slapped my forehead, then expelled a long breath. "Easy Jack," I told myself, "No reason to lose your cool. It was just a friendly greeting."

The afternoon was warm, so I wasn't surprised that Maggie walked back through the front screen door, barefoot and swinging her sandals, humming softly. I greeted her and she absent-mindedly looked at me and said, "Oh hi honey," smiling as she went upstairs. "I am going to take a nap. We had a big lunch, so Marcus suggested we skip dinner and just go dancing. I was wondering if you could drive me down to meet him there. He has to take care of some business this evening, so he asked me to meet him at 11 or so."

I shrugged and said, "I guess so, sweetie. Are you sure you really sure you want to go down there? It's not a really good part of town after all."

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers
12