Dark Horizons Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack witnesses Marcus' s ultimate domination of Maggie.
4.3k words
4.36
89.6k
32
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

July 4

Marcus has been busy. Maggie asked me to move some of my clothes to the spare bedroom closet so Marcus wouldn't have to make the long drive back to Northern Virginia every night as he's now sleeping with my wife on our matrimonial bed a couple times a week.

They have asked me not to watch them having sex any longer but in the spare bedroom I can hear them at it. About 2 A.M. I went into the mast bedroom to get some Tylenol from the linen closet; looking at them I could see they were sleeping like spoons, with Marcus obviously still in her pussy from behind, stroking her even as they slept. I remembered reading that this practice often results in pregnancy as the man's sperm was prevented from leaking from the woman's pussy. I hope to hell Maggie had somehow gotten a new prescription for birth control from her gynecologist.

August 8

Marcus regularly sleeps with my wife, now spending entire nights in a row with her; they barely get out of bed on weekends. Our daughter visits before the start of Fall Semester. Marcus is temporarily banished for 4 days, and is he pissed.

August 15

Our 18 year old daughter is returning to William and Mary today, and I am driving her in the Nissan minivan. Of course Maggie texts Marcus five minutes after we're out the door. Jennie, our daughter tells me about an hour into the trip that we have forgotten her laptop power supply. Going back into the house, (I find out later) she caught Marcus in the swimming pool with Maggie, both swimming nude.

Jennie tells me about seeing them together and how shocked she was. "This guy was huge everywhere, Dad, if you know what I mean," she commented.

I attempted to smooth things over explaining that he was a friend we met at Orient Beach, and that "Daddy knows about him."

We change the course of the conversation, but not before Jennie says, "Well Dad, maybe you should watch out for that guy —- when I saw them, it seemed like he had his hands all over her. It was like he thought he owned her or something."

I probe, "Did he bother you or touch you or anything,"

Her reaction is emphatic, "Dad... no way. Ewww Dad, how gross. I would never let a black guy touch me. That's disgusting."

Well at least one family member was safe.

An hour later out of the clear blue, as we are getting back in the car from a stop at Wendy's, Jennie ventured, "Dad, what's your friend's name."

I replied, "Marcus. He used to be an NFL football player."

Minutes later, she continued, "Well, I... I... I couldn't help but notice that Marcus was really big. I mean everywhere."

Then small talk for another half hour, and again out of the blue, "Dad, I was just wondering. Are all men that big. I mean big, you know -- down there? Their 'things' you know?"

Uncomfortably, I mumbled a reply, "I don't know honey. I am no expert on that sort of thing."

Finally, she observed, "Well, I have never seen a - you know, one of those - for real, but his looked huge. Do you think he was - you know - 'aroused' or something? Anyway, bad thoughts out; I am not going to think about it. I do sort of wonder how big it was though."

Marcus happily obliged her curiosity with a picture of his 'you know' in the third or forth email they shared. Having gotten her email address out of Maggie, they began emailing by her first week back at school, a fact that I found out from my daughter 4 months later when she let it slip at Thanksgiving.

Sept 13

Marcus is out of town to see his old NFL team play the season opener. He has been making love to my wife, and showing her off to his friends for 3 months now. He's not there every night, but when he is , I am expected to sleep in the spare bedroom. Maggie suggested he bring some of his clothes over and asked me to make some room for his things, which I have done. Maggie has a period, I am happy to report.

Maggie dragged me to a tattoo shop in College Park. She wanted to surprise Marcus by getting a tat on her inner thigh – an ace of spades, and wanted my opinion on which one to get. I go along without complaint, such is my role in the relationship now. The artist, who is African-American passed her the art book, and she quickly thumbed through the pages until she found one loaded with card suit symbols. She asked him whether there were any more just with spades. He frowned, then said, "Yeah, I got a whole page with that."

He riffled through more pages and came to one with 16 different spade symbols, the she chose a small solid black design and points it out to the artist without speaking. Maggie was unusually silent.

He looked at her quizzically and asked if she understands the meaning of the tat.

She replied, "Ummm, yeah I do." and blushed and looked with her eyes downcast.

It was then he noticed both her thumb ring and, looking down as if he already knew it would be there, the anklet. He looked at me and shook his head.

He turned back to Maggie, and said, "Look baby, you a black man's woman. You ain' got nothin' to be ashamed of," and lifted her head giving her a smirky smile. "You want that inside your thigh then, right?"

Maggie tousled her hair, looked up, and said, "Yeah, how did you know?" to which, he just smiled knowingly saying, "you ain't the first white wife sugar. He winked at her. Ignoring me altogether, he said to Maggie, "Your man know you gettin' this for him."

Maggie shook her head. He got chatty, saying, "Hot. Gonna be a nice surprise for 'im, ain't it? He gonna like that. Yeah, I'll do a nice job, baby. Gonna be $75. Hubby payin' for this?"

Maggie nodded. He continued, " 'course I could take it out in trade," and winked at her. "Just kiddin', sugar. Alright, let me check your legs baby. Hop up here and lift your skirt up."

My wife hopped up on the padded bench and pulled her skirt up to her waist for him to inspect her thighs. He suggested her right leg, then running his hand up and down her upper thigh, once touching her pussy with the side of his had, he told her to strip down to her panties. I cleared my throat to make my presence known. "Hey, is that necessary."

He looked up in shock, "Sorry man. Don' worry. Ima pull the curtain for privacy. It's all good, all private here." Chuckling, he said, "We a high class shop. I don' mean to piss nobody off."

With that, he pulled the curtain between the two of them and me, but I quickly moved behind the screen with them, I wasn't going to allow her alone with this creep.

"Sorry, dawg," he offered. "Wasn't sure you wanted to watch this."

"We're together," I said, "Just do a good job, OK?"

He started to work, making Maggie feel at ease with his steady patter."You got real nice thighs, mama. I bet yo man like it between 'em ."

He traced the pattern high on her thigh, and more than once looked at her mons through the material of her black french cuts. For Marcus, she normally wore thongs when they went clubbing, or often nothing at all, but today it was the comparitively modest thigh-highs.

He continued the patter, "You got nice skin honey, real nice. I bet he loves to nibble that and kiss all up in there, don't he. If it was me, i be kissin' all that every night."

Maggie's pouty camel toes became even more so.

I said angrily, "Do you talk to all your female customers this way?" pissed that he was putting the moves on my wife, if indeed she was still that.

He stopped in his tracks, "I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to be so forward. Like I said, just putting your beautiful wife at ease. Takin' her mind off the needle you know?"

Turning again to his work, pulled the stencil back revealing the bluish outline, then gave Maggie a mirror and asked, "That look about right?"

She nodded. He pulled a latex glove over his needle hand. Starting the stenciling process, he started his patter again,"This gonna stand out real nice against yo white skin. Gonna be real black, with a little green in it. I bet you like seein' that contrast when you with yo' man, don'cha?"

Every once in a while he would dab or brush away a drop of blood, letting his right hand casually brush against her panties.

Maggie was noncommittal in her response, "Yeah, I guess so. I guess I like it." She was becoming a little aroused, whether from the excitement of doing something as daring as getting the tat, or from his touch, I didn't know. She was breathing a little heavy, and her nipples now stood up just a bit under her summery off-the-shoulder blouse.

He laughed at her, "You guess so? You guess so? You know you thinkin' about him right now girl!"

Maggie was now breathing more heavily.

Looking up at me he asked, "You share her with the boyfriend, or does she even need you anymore?"

I was about ready to punch him out, but decided that it would be better for him to finish the work. Maybe after he was done I would take his lights out. Shrugging my shoulders, I lied, "We have an open relationship. But I am part of things."

Laughing again as if he could see right through my story, he said, "Yeah, well that's nice; that's real fine."

A nasty rap song was blaring away on the radio in the shop. He asked if if the music was ok, and she allowed as how she never used to listen to it, but can't live without hip-hop now.

Maggie reached over to me with her free hand, and gripped my wrist saying, "I love my husband very very much. Very much."

Then she offered, "Jack, can you go to the Pizza Hut next door and get us 3 sodas?"

"Sure babe," I responded.

The tat artist said, "I'd like a Dew if that's ok."

I nodded in response and walked out. Fifteen minutes later when I returned, I heard them talking more loudly, punctuating the conversation with friendly chuckles.

Approaching quietly, I heard him reply to some comment Maggie had made with, "yeah, well sharin; the women, that's the way most black men likes it baby. You just got to smile and take it."

I didn't know what they were talking about really, and didn't particularly care. Then he asked her a question that gut-punched me.

"Your man breed you yet, sweetie?" he asked.

Maggie giggled, "Tryin' to. God, is he EVER trying to! Twice a night and three times on Sundays!" They both laughed.

I pulled back the curtain, sat the cups on the worktable and even though they both noticed me, they returned to chatting. He had just about all the fill in done now. Maggie's panties were slightly pushed to the left and bits of her soft brown bush, which she has let grow back, were visible.

"Now see, once he breeds you, then you needs to come back," he continued.

"Really, why?" Maggie asked innocently.

Looking pointedly at her crotch he replied, "Well, first off then he probably be into sharing you and I sure would like to get me some of that," then to me added, "With your permission of course, sir."

Maggie blushed and said nothing, but I did notice the darkening moisture at the lowest point of her panties.

He went on, "Also, then you'll need to get your next tat."

Maggie raised her brows, "Oh really?"

The artist explained, "Yeah, see every time he breeds you, then you puts a link of a chain circling the spade," circling the spade on her thigh with his free hand. "Yeah. See, it's a symbol. Every link means you bound to him even mo'. This one woman comes in here, I done four links for her. She done divorced the white hubby and then she done let the boyfriend breed her four times. An' you know, that boy he never yet done married her. Every time she comes back, I do her for free - well not free, if you catch the drift."

He laughed suggestively, licking his lips. Then he brushed off a final few droplets. Putting the pen down, he stretched, "Anyway, I know you be comin' back to get yo' first link pretty soon."

"If you do catch, how you gonna explain the baby? You know, black into white always comes out black, mama. Superior race and all that shit"

Maggie frowned but said nothing. I could see that the idea seemed to give her extra pause.

He applied gauze padding over his handiwork and patted her leg again saying, "Yeah, that sure is some pretty white skin you got. Yo' new tat gonna show up real nice on you. Black on white. Yeah, thas' always beautfiul."

With an appraising eye, her looked her over, studying her body. He handed her he skirt she shed earlier, then said, "Yeah, An' you got you some nice wide hips too. Yeah, that be real good for birthin' babies. You gonna be back here mo' than once I think."

I pulled out a wad of bills shoved them toward him, then yanked on Maggie's arm hardly giving her time to zip up her skirt and get her heels on. looking over my shoulder I said in his direction, "I don't think she'll be returning at all. Ever."

He chuckle as the door closed, "Well just remember, I'll be here if you do. Have a nice day!"

We peeled out of the parking lot and onto the highway.

On the way home Maggie stroked the nape of my neck with her left hand trying to soothe me. She could see I was fuming.

"What's wrong baby? What the matter?" she asked sweetly.

"Mary Margaret," I began, using her full name to indicate that I was not a happy camper. Continuing, I said, "Look, I promised to go along with your playing with Sean and then Marcus because I could see the sexual joy it was bringing you. But I also told you there would come a time when this would have to stop. Now I think you went too far with the tat. It's permanent, you know!"

Stopping the car on the side of the road at the Ag Research Center, I looked over at her, point blank I asked, "Maggie, do you still love me? Or do you love this goon? Do you want a divorce to be with him?"

Maggie looked back at me with tears welling up in her eyes, still stroking the back of my neck. "Jack, you're catching me at a very emotional time. I love you very very much. I really do. Just in a different way now." She said dabbing away the tears.

"As for Marcus, a woman can't give herself completely to one a man, --surrendering her body to him night after night and not begin to feel something. He's probably been inside me a couple hundred times in the last few months. Did you somehow think that it wouldn't turn to love?" she asked with a wrinkled brow.

Stroking my cheek, she went on, "I need you in my life Jack, and so does our daughter; so no, I don't want to divorce you. But I also need him to fuck me and fall asleep with him holding me at night. Anyway, you're still with me, only you're now in the spare bedroom."

Putting her hand on mine, turning her face down, she sniffled and said, "There's also another reason why I am so emotional right now. I .... I ... I've been putting off telling you, but it will be all too obvious pretty soon anyway."

Maggie pulled out a plastic paddle from her purse. I looked at the blue "plus" mark and understood the significance right away .

Then she continued, "Jack, there's no easy way to tell you this; I' m .... well I'm late."

I jerked my hand from beneath hers, saying "Late? Late? Maggie, I can't believe this. This says you're more than 'late.' I assumed you would get a new birth control prescription and nothing like this would happen."

Now she was crying full out, "I WAS going to Jack really. Then we of course we started fucking practically non-stop, almost every night, and then he kind of moved in, and well one thing led to another and I before I knew it, I got knocked up."

"Fuck Maggie, are you sure about this?" I was trying to bargain the baby away.

"Umm, yeah honey. I am very sure. I have missed two periods. Jack, there's no doubt about it. I have his baby growing inside me. I gave Marcus all of myself and he's breeding me now. I lied to the to the tat guy, because I was afraid he would turn me down."

"Maggie, that's the least of your worries now. What the hell are we going to tell people?" I asked.

"Jack, I know it's hard to accept, but don't forget, you did give your ok to this, remember?" she argued, "You practically begged him to seed me that night. You're not forgetting that are you?"

I protested, "Maggie, you both 'played' me and you know it. You are getting rid of the baby."

Now it was her turn to gut-punch me even harder. Shaking her head, she said, "No. No way. I WANT to have his baby – maybe more than one baby if he wants me to carry them."

October 10

Marcus is back and Maggie tells him the news. Although she is barely showing, he runs his hands over her tummy again and again. Then he couldn't wait anymore. He pulled down Maggie's jeans and panties, stood behind her and fucked her from the rear, Maggie standing on a tall footstool to raise her pussy up to his level.

After he came, and then she came (always making sure her lover came first these days), she showed him the tat and he is delighted with the result. She explained about the chain links idea and he asks her how many links he needs to put in her chain to make her his. Maggie tells him about the woman the tattoo artist mentioned. She says, "maybe we can break her record," and they laugh, and kiss wantonly for several minutes, Marcus owning her lips the same way he now owns the rest of her.

November 25

Our daughter Jennifer is home for Thanksgiving. Maggie has invited Marcus to Thanksgiving dinner as though he was simply a casual family friend. The awkward look going back and forth between Maggie and Marcus are painful to look at, but even more curious are is the conversation and the looks going back and forth between Marcus and Jennie. More than once she blushes turning her entire neck and face red for no apparent reason.

After Marcus leaves, I interrogated Jennie mercilessly. I discover that Marcus is not exactly a stranger to her. I find out that they have been chatting online, and their emailing had progressed from innocent emails to more intimate ones, to exchanging pictures (she wouldn't tell me what sort of pictures). From there, they began sexting (a word I had to look up online) which Jen assured me 'everyone does', and progressed to online chatting and frequent cell phone calls. This from a kid who had just graduated from Catholic school a year before.

When I checked her computer out after she goes to bed, I also found some PDF files with titles like, "Why Black Men are Better," "White Girls and Black Men," and "How to Make a Beautiful Black Baby," and more than a few JPEGs that made even my jaw drop. She left her Yahoo mail window open as well, and I find a discussion thread between them in which Marcus asks to visit her at school, a suggestion which Jennifer turns down on grounds that he would 'stand out too much.' In the earliest, he thanks her for the pretty pictures of her little titties.

Of course Dad is always the last to know anything. The next morning I give her a stern talking to. She points out she over 18, and is annoyed with my snooping and 'interfering with her life.'

Dec 13

At four months, Maggie is showing a distinct "baby bump." She models a sheer white see-through teddy top Marcus bought her. Her tummy is bulging with his spawn, her breasts heavy with milk for the black baby growing in her womb. All the manifestations of pregnancy are showing full bloom on her body. Her nipples are positively huge and the aureoles surrounding them are very much darker and cover almost half her breasts. The linea nigra, that vertical line on her belly that appears between the belly button and the pubic area is darker and pronounced, as it always is when the fetus is black.

Maggie pirouettes in front of us both in the bedroom.

Apparently feeling romantic and with her sex drive in hormonal overdirve , she takes my hand and asks Marcus, "Baby Daddy, I have a little favor to ask. I was wondering if it would be ok to let Jack fuck me? As a special Christmas present for being so sweet."

Marcus blows up, wrenching her hand from mine, "Bitch, what the fuck you talkin' bout. You KNOW your pussy ain' never gonna feel white dick again. You a black man's woman now, and that means exclusive black. You crazy."

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers
12