Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 10

Story Info
Laura falls for Hank and fights to save herself.
6.3k words
4.45
47.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
731 Followers

Laura had returned to the servant quarters after confessing to Mistress that she had allowed herself to be bred by Dr. Smallwood, the Jackson family's best friend and a founding member of Africa Rising. Mistress had reacted in a strangely calm manner, but intimated to her that there would be severe repercussions for her infidelity to her master. Before Mistress had dismissed her, Laura lay back on the big sofa in the Jackson's study and allowed herself to marked with a "sharpie" pen. Mistress would certainly have her permanently tattooed like her fellow indentured servant Callie, who now bore the phrase "BBC Slut" on her thigh and "Black Cock Only" right above her Mons. Laura dreaded the very idea of displaying anything like that on her body, but somehow when she was in Mistress's presence, she felt completely powerless to resist anything demanded of her.

She shuddered to think what else Mistress might do to her beyond marking her for life. Already, she carried her first black baby inside her womb. How many more might there be? What else would Mistress command her to do? For many nights over the past several weeks, she had seen the other servants forced to fuck random black men, seemingly recruited right off the streets, sometimes drunk, often stinking and dirty while Mistress stood nearby and watched. Callie had assured her it wasn't as bad as it looked. In fact, Callie had told her, sometimes she had incredible multiple orgasms and that there was something very animal and liberating about mindless sex with a black man, but nonetheless Laura cringed.

Right now, in the comfort of the tub and its warm waters, she was longing for the silky black skin, thick cock and hot body of her Baby Daddy, Dr. Hank Smallwood. Her mouth watered when she thought of him rhythmically rocking back and forth between her open thighs, and she reflexively ran her hand over the baby bump deep down her belly, massaging the area where his spawn was developing inside her.

As she emerged from the bathtub after a quick bath, she quickly dried herself off with one of the rough towels provided the servants, and considered how she might get word to Hank without Mistress finding out. She was also concerned about how she was going to handle the situation with her husband but that would have to wait for a time when she could be sit with him and break the news to him gently. She knew he had become very feminine as a result of the medications and therapy he was receiving from Mistress and she didn't want to see him break down into a sobbing little mess should he find out from some other source. Inside, she felt love for him, but she felt that the distance that had come between them plus the physical changes she could plainly see whenever their paths crossed, made it impossible to ever go back to the life they had know.

Besides, she reflected as she folded the towel and look down at her belly, she had to admit that the words written there by Mistress's mincing little lackey Chrissie certainly applied to her now and there was no way to turn back the hands of time, She looked at herself in the full length mirror and saw the words "Born White, Bred Black" neatly penned onto her belly. No, she decided, there was no way to change that, and even if she could, she was completely enraptured by, with Dr. Smallwood, the man who had made that phrase a reality. She turned to look at herself in profile and could just barely see his baby protruding from her tummy.

She hurriedly slid into a simple black shift and white apron to serve the family and their guests dinner. She dismissed all thoughts of both Hank and her husband from her mind as she slipped a pair of nondescript black flats onto her feet. and moved toward the cabin's wood door.

--

As Laura contemplated her fate, her husband Mark, or 'Stevie' as he now preferred to be called, was on his way to the yoga classes in Baltimore prescribed for him by their Mistress in her role as his therapist. He had taken his hormones and estrogen laced herbal tea an hour before and was feeling a tingling in his small but pronounced breasts. An hour before, he had also douched his little anal "boy pussy" thoroughly with Massengill, as demanded by Stan, the yoga master whom he was speeding to meet before their twice weekly class.

His mind drifted to Stan's instructions for him and the fact that he had sucked Stan to completion at the end of the last class. Stan had told him to come prepared to be fucked next time and idly Stevie wondered what it would feel like as he changed lanes to merge onto the expressway. Today he would lose his virginity to another man, and give himself completely to satisfy the strong black yoga instructor in the only way he could right now, but at the session only two hours ago with Mistress, she had brought up the topic again of sexual reassignment to him.

Again he had rejected the idea, pleading with her through tear drenched eyes not to force him to undergo sex change surgery. However, whenever he happened to notice his body or glimpsed his face in the rear view mirror, he had to admit that what he saw looking back at him was a young woman with whom he increasingly identified.

In the coming weeks, he would find the urge to have his body altered to reflect what he was feeling inside increasingly difficult. As he looked at the eyes staring back at him in he rear view mirror outlined in a pale blue eye shadow, he felt incredibly conflicted. The signals his face and other parts of his now feminized body were telling him one thing, but a part of him still resisted their message.

Only hours ago, he had tried on a mid length green dress, panty hose and 3 inch sling back pumps and admired himself in the mirror in the quarters he shared with Chrissie, then shaking his head violently and silently mouthing, "No, no, no!" to himself quickly ripped off the ensemble. He had sat down on the spartan bed in the quarters and buried his head in his hands thinking, "What would Laura say?" He changed into a unisex outfit, he nonetheless permitted himself to wear the bra and panties which were now common for him and which made him feel "right" somehow.

Unknown to him, Tanya watched him idly on screen in her bedroom, fed by the hidden cameras i the quarter. She massaged her prominent clit for several minutes as she watched his personal torment. As she watched his head sink into his hands, his obvious despair and resignation made her climax violently, bucking her hips upward on her duvet covered bed. As the throbbing subsided, she smiled to herself. He was almost broken and bent to her will. His body would continue to create strong signals that would force him to a decision point. It was only a matter of time now; time and the effects of his heavy daily doses of equine estrogen would make the decision for him.

What he was about to do today would be yet another reinforcement of the signals, delivered in the most intimate way possible. He thought for a moment of his dear wife Laura, and hoped he could find a way to explain all the confusing things swirling through his mind. Perhaps, he thought, Mistress Tanya might be enlisted to help him. He knew that Laura was being fucked by their master, Ray Jackson but Laura had told him not to worry about it and that she was on contraceptives. Somehow the thought comforted him, as he still harbored a vague wish that they might be able to have children, although increasingly he had to admit that was highly improbable.

He thought back to the chain of events that had begun with him casually suggesting they watch interracial porn DVDs together and now culminating in their becoming indentured servants to the powerful black couple; with Laura quickly turning from a suburban housewife into a white woman who had become addicted to black men and black cock. He himself had been forced by Mistress to stand in the corner several times now and witness her servicing Master.

Her transformation from innocent little white housewife to a wanton black cock craving slut seemingly capable of endless orgasms whenever Master stroked her stretched pussy bareback always amazed Mark. There was no possibility of turning back to the life they once had. His delicate jaw clenched as he thought about never being able to be with her again sexually, and his rod, now a diminished 2 inches sprang to attention thinking about the sexual libertine she had become.

Despite everything, there was a part of him that still wanted her. He was remembering how incredibly hot she looked the last time he had stood silently in the corner and watched her accept Ray's cock, her ass raised high in the air. He remembered her moans and watched her hips shaking and rotating in circles when she climaxed. As she was feeling the aftershocks of the orgasm Ray had given her, she looked over at him through dreamy half closed eyes. She hardly seemed to notice him but then a knowing smile appeared on her face and she silently mouthed the words "Thank you" to him.

He had lowered his eyes when she did, but not before watching how her foamy white cum made Master's cock glisten; he had seen Master speed up his stroking and heard his loud growl when he came hard into her distended pussy. He remembered how this was the greatest fulfillment of his deep wish for Laura to become blacked and how much he wanted to stroke his cock at that moment, an act which never would have been permitted by either Master or Mistress.

Later that night though, after returning to the make servant quarters, he had quietly slipped into bed with Chrissie and they had sucked each other's tiny dicks while Mark fantasized about Laura with a huge belly, bred by Master and bearing his black child. Only that would make his cuckold fantasies more complete. He had no way of knowing that she was now unquestionably growing Hank's baby inside her and he would soon get his wish to see her belly swollen with a black baby.

Now driving to Baltimore to lose his virginity to another powerful black man, he absent-mindedly swerved into the adjacent lane and received an angry honk from the driver in the lane as a reward. He snapped back to attention and angrily shook his head at his own inattention. In addition, he now noticed that his own nipples were standing strongly erect, but could not decide whether this was a reaction to the memory of his wife being fucked by a black lover, or by the prospect of his own sexual encounter now a few minutes away.

---

Back at the women servants' quarters, Laura sat nervously picking imaginary lint from her simple, mid-thigh length white uniform. She had scribbled a note for Hank explaining what had happened to her in her encounter with Mistress earlier and entrusted it to Leezie, asking her to get it to her Baby Daddy as soon as possible. Laura knew that he might not be able to come to her rescue tonight, and that as much as anything concerned her.

She thought that surely if Hank knew her predicament, he would be able to exert some influence with Ray or his wife to make good his promise to spare her from the repeated rape and violation the other girls regularly experienced. The thought of having multiple random black strangers ravage her suddenly made her violently ill and she ran to the small toilet to throw up.

After several convulsive contractions, the vomiting subsided and Laura struggled to get off her knees and over to the small sink. She washed her face with her bare hands -- the water in the servant quarters was never more than lukewarm and today in midwinter it it was so cold it stung her skin and brought blood to the surface, making her complexion artificially pink and rosy.

She heard a rapping at the threshold of the tiny bathroom -- there were no doors or other affordances for privacy in the quarters -- what happened to one was known by all, whether it was being prostituted by Mistress, or as now taking care of bodily functions. Creature comforts were not the intention of their owners. Only the beds were the least bit comfortable, and that was more for the benefit of the men who regularly visited than the indentured servants.

Leezie spoke softly, asking Laura if everything was alright. Laura nodded her head without looking back over her shoulder waved Leezie away. Rather than leaving, Leezie walked over to Laura and spoke softly saying, "Mistress left this for you," indicating the flimsy black lingerie set draped over her arm. The she added, "She said you'd better hop to and that you're going to have a busy night tonight."

When Laura snapped her head sharply and looked back at her sister servant, Leezie lowered her eyes and stared blankly at the floor. Laura grabbed the gossamer negligee top and thong from Leezie and hotly tossed them to the floor with a flash of anger. Leezie rushed over to gather them up, not wanting Laura to be punished for showing her refusal to obey. She handed the peignoir back to the angry girl and at the same time offered her a coarse towel. Moving close to the young wife's ear, Leezie whispered, "Annie, there are cameras everywhere. Don't let Mistress see you resisting her commands. And ... darling, there is something else in the towel, so handle it carefully."

With that, she backed away and winked at the redhead. Then in a loud voice, she exclaimed, "Listen bitch, wash up your lazy white ass. You better be fit to entertain in ten minutes. Mistress has men lined up for you all night long."

Tears welled up in Laura's eyes. She began to run water into the rusty tub, then felt the mobile phone hidden in the folds of the too-small towel. She stepped quickly out of the camera's view and tossed the cheap phone on top of a high cabinet out of sight.

She squatted on the toilet defecating quickly then quickly soaping up and bathing in the small tub with its cracked enamel and prominent rust spots. Her nipples stood out in stark relief in the chill of the room and her belly tightened in anticipation of the fear and excitement that awaited her. Leaving the toilet she slipped on the diaphanous underwear and swiftly hid the phone under her mattress.

She sat demurely on the bed in the dimming daylight, rapidly giving way to the longest night of the year. She breathed calmly not daring to imagine what lay ahead. After a half hour the room was bathed in shadow except for one naked lightbulb in a ceiling fixture. The door flew open without warning, and Mistress moved swiftly toward her with a candle in hand, followed closely by someone partly obscured by her height.

Mistress addressed her sharply, "Stand up cunt. I brought a gift for you."

Laura blushed then stood very slowly allowing herself this tiny show of defiance. Mistress moved aside then pulled the man behind her forward. A flash of recognition lit her face as she suddenly recalled the dark stranger. It was Curtis Traynor, the high school senior Master had made her strip and masturbate for over Skype. She stood perfectly still as he leered at her, licking his thick dark lips. He nodded in her direction, then offered a greeting, " 'Sup, bitch. I told you when we was messin' around online I would be up here to bang yo' uppity little snatch, didn't I?"

Laura swallowed noisily then nodded shyly. She trembled in fear and there was a tight knot in the pit of her stomach. Again, she shuddered involuntarily, partly in revulsion and self-loathing and partly in anticipation. Although this boy was here to degrade and debase her, she was nonetheless full of sexual anticipation and excitement. Her nipples pushed the gossamer fabric out and stood rigidly at attention. Her breasts became fuller and the tight space between her thighs became greasy and slick, ready for her to accept her first black cock of the night.

She was ambivalent about opening her legs for this high school boy. One the one hand, she had never been the kind of girl boys lusted after when she was a teen, and so she had never experienced a teen boy's body on hers. Thus, she looked at him with deep hunger in her eyes. On the other hand, he had the look of a predator, ready to consume her, to use and abuse her, and that scared her. She decided to try sweet seduction on him, charming him with subtle movements and soft words, perhaps sparing herself some physical pain by appealing to his gentle side -- if he had a gentle side.

She thought for a moment about her dear sweet Mark or "Stevie" as he preferred to be known now; how delicate and gentle his lovemaking always was, and how she had 'saved' herself for him in marriage -- a lot of good that had done her. He was already a fairy at best, and probably on his way to becoming a woman at worst. Even without all the changes in him, his tiny dick and minuscule sexual skills were not of interest to her now. She had become the white slut concubine of two powerful black bulls, and now was about to open her legs for a third. Even though he was still technically a boy, he already had the confident swagger and natural superiority black men seemed to exude. She licked her lips in anticipation.

Curtis stood there in the dim light drinking in her beauty. He saw a pert muscular form, perhaps a bit skinny, but with nicely rounded hips and full breasts, both courtesy of natural changes accompanying her pregnancy. She looked like a teenage girl, so much like the haughty white girls at his school whom he could only dream about being with. much less fucking. His dark irises opened wide in excitement to drink in her beauty. Her skin was milky pale, save for the sprinkling of little freckles across the bridge of her nose. Her nipples stood out from puffy breasts. He couldn't wait to get started sucking those. As she shifted her legs nervously, he could see her dark pubic hair partly hidden by the transparent thong. He could scarcely believe that she was his to, in the words of the tall black woman at his side, "do anything he wanted" to. He saw the inscription in marker just above the top of the thong and peered at it intensely. Scanning the neat lettering, he read "Born White, Bred Black," and a huge smile came over his face.

He moved to her in a single step and with one hand roughly pulled the transparent black top down from her shoulder. His mouth went directly to her exposed breast and he loudly sucked her nipple while his hand pulled her waist tight to him.

Laura's knees became jelly as she leaned into Curtis, tenderly stroking his wooly hair over and over with her delicate white hand, and whispering in his ear, "Yes baby... Yesss ... Suck 'em. Bite 'em. That's it... Mmmm, don't stop."

Her belly was touching his hard body now and she was growing desperate for him to be inside her. His skin was soft and sensuous, like both black men she had laid with, but unlike either of them his muscles were still taut and hard. She felt like a high school girl again, except that she never could have conjured up the courage to be with a boy like this, and most especially a black one, during her nerdy school days.

Squeezing his hard biceps caused her to lubricate even more and now she pressed her pussy into his leg, rubbing her mons against him. She gazed at him through dreamy half closed eyes, relishing the feel of his lips and hands on her delicate skin. She lubricated even more as she looked at his face and hands and saw his coal black skin against her breasts. He was significantly darker than either of the middle aged lovers for whom she had become a concubine, and although she couldn't explain why this added to his sexual appeal for her.

As she watched his dark mouth move against her skin, and felt his teeth nibbling at her engorged nipples she became almost uncontrollably aroused, and gripped his body even tighter. The mixture of pain and pleasure caused her to tremble and grow weak in the knees. He may have been still just a boy, but already he had a black man's superior understanding of how to arouse and master a woman.

LeMondial
LeMondial
731 Followers
12