Dark Horse Ch. 03

Story Info
Epilogue.
6.3k words
4.52
27.2k
11

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

This story does not contain any bestiality. Human characters may be referred to as horses, mares, stallions, or ponies, but no animals are involved in any sex acts.

*****

Ms. Winters paused upon opening the heavy wooden door and sniffed. She could hear Velvet humming softly in her stall. The older woman strode across the stable and peered through the bars. Velvet was curled up in her hay, cradling the blue plush toy and singing to it. "He's sleeping," she whispered.

"Well let him sleep then, Velvet. It's time to groom." She clicked her tongue as she looked over her pet. "There's an entire lap of hay in your mane."

The mare gently set Clipclop on her blanket and smoothly rose to her feet. "Velvet thought you'd forgotten about us."

"Those storms must have been scary."

Velvet nodded as she stopped at the threshold, waiting for the leash. As soon as it was attached, she stepped out into the stable area, but instead of heading straight through the door, she wrapped her arms around the older woman and sighed. "She's glad you remembered."

"You smell," Ms. Winters said, wrinkling her nose.

***

Velvet balked as she entered the play room, but her bare feet gained little traction on the wooden floor. The older woman held her firmly and easily. "Yes, Velvet."

"Nooooooooo."

Ms. Winters cradled her head and made quiet calming noises. "It's not that big. C'mon girl. You can do this."

"Velvet doesn't think-"

"Velvet." The mare finally tore her eyes away from the sybian and looked to her owner. "Trust me."

"O-o-okay..."

Ms. Winters sighed contentedly as she brought her pet around. Velvet tentatively stepped over the horse-shaped dildo and looked up at the older woman in fear. "Stand still," she said, as she scooped out a few fingers worth of lube and shoved them up between the mare's cheeks. Velvet winced and grunted lightly, though more from fear than actual discomfort.

She grabbed the mare's wrist cuffs and yanked down on them. Velvet gasped and bent at the waist, fearing to bend her knees. Once the cuffs were locked onto the front of the thing, though, she had nowhere to go but down. Ms. Winters stepped back and folded her arms across her chest. "All the way down," she said firmly. The mare bit her lip and began to lower herself. This time, when she grunted, there was some discomfort.

***

"Ow!" Velvet's face screwed as she tugged her wrist against the corner post of the bed.

"Is that too tight?"

"...no."

Ms. Winters smiled, and went back around to check the ankle ties. Velvet looked back up at the wrist ties and gave them another tug, and was surprised when she looked back to see Ms. Winters had stripped out of her plaid button-down shirt. Her eyes followed hands that unclasped, unbuttoned, and removed, growing wider with every inch of exposed flesh. Especially at the black patch of hair.

Anticipation dominated the mare's features as the older woman crawled onto the bed. Crawled over her. Hovered over her. "Have you thought about this, Velvet?"

"Yes!"

"Dreamed about it?"

"yes," she whimpered.

"Good. But not just yet." Velvet gasped as the older woman kept crawling up, until her legs straddled the mare's head. She stared up the length of the grinning woman's body. "You're going to earn it first," she sneered, as she lowered herself. Velvet barely had time to draw breath before her head was driven down into the mattress.

***

"I've got a couple new things I want to try today," Ms. Winters said with a smile the mare both dreaded and looked forward to, though she was not willing to admit the latter to herself. She fell in behind the older woman as they stepped out into the early morning sun.

Her eyes were immediately drawn to the sleek, black cart sitting in the grass. It's oversized wheels and covered seat were hand crafted, though Velvet thought the arms were a little too narrow for...

"Is... is Velvet going to..."

"Yes, and that's not all," the older woman said. She walked over to the cart and withdrew a long white box. Her smile was triumphant as she held the box across her arms and presented it to the mare.

Velvet nervously pushed up the lid, unfolded two layers of tissue paper, and covered her mouth in a gasp. "Is that..." Her hand drifted to the side of her head, fingers running through the short stubble.

"Yes."

"Is that Velvet's hair?"

"Yes."

Velvet squealed and hopped in place, hooved boots kicking up a small cloud of dust. The older woman beamed as she withdrew the plug and held it in the palm of her hand, the long black hairs streaming in the wind.

"Velvet has a tail!? Velvet has a tail!!"

***

Velvet knelt on the bed, looking around idly at the austere accoutrements around her. She tossed her head and flipped her mane from her left to her right while she waited. Ms. Winters had put a geometric braid in it the night before, and Velvet enjoyed the way it moved in unison. Her head whirled when the door to the play room opened. Ms Winters stood in the door, naked but for the strapon.

Velvet thrilled as her eyes fell on the horse-shaped dildo, her fear of it's size long since overcome. It swayed hypnotically as the older woman stalked across the room and stood up on the bed before her. The mare took a deep breath as she got up on all fours and looked back over her shoulder.

The graying woman crouched down behind her, knees bent forward beside the mare's hips. Velvet gasped and tucked her chin to her chest as the slick head broke deep inside her in one excruciating go. Her fingers pulled taut lines into the bedsheets, and she cried out as her owner settled against her cheeks. "Tan lleeeeno," she wailed.

Ms. Winters planted one arm just behind the mare's, wrapped the other around her middle, and nuzzled her neck. "Buckle up," she whispered.

***

"Look how pretty!" Fat flakes of snow swirled out in the night. Velvet stared in awe through the large plate glass windows that overlooked Ms. Winters' porch. The bright flood lights around the horse barn and indoor arena illuminated shafts of furious precipitation.

The woman herself giggled as she entered the room behind her. "It's beautiful out tonight, isn't it?"

"Yeeaaaaah," the mare said, in child-like wonderment

"I thought it was the perfect time for you to get a few presents. To show you my gratitude."

Velvet spun around and gawked. The older woman, standing in front the roaring fire, was holding two steaming mugs. The closer she got, the surer she was. "Hot Chocolate!!"

"Be careful," Ms. Winters laughed. "It's still very hot!" She gestured to the floor, and the mare settled down with the fireplace to her right and the windows before her. Her eyes were as big as saucers as she blew on the top of the beverage. "Don't spill any of that," the older woman said, as she settled down immediately behind the girl with legs spread out to the sides.

"She won't!" Velvet snuggled back into her owner and watched nature rage from supreme comfort. "Velvet is so happy right now!"

"Well we're not done yet." Ms. Winters reached over to the table. Velvet gasped, set down her chocolate, and tore through the pristinely-wrapped paper to find a bashful-looking pink stuffed horse. She squealed and spun around to hug Ms. Winters, who barely balanced her own steaming cup during the onslaught. "I saw her and immediately thought of you."

"And she can live with me and Clipclop?!"

"Of course! What are you going to name her?"

"Velvet doesn't knooow," she said slowly, as she spun back around and settled down. "She'll have to think of a good one, huh?"

"A good name is very important." She lowered her head until her chin settled on the mare's shoulder. "I also have good news. After the new year, I'll be spending at least three days a week here in addition to the weekends."

Velvet's head swiveled with alacrity. "Seriously?!"

"Yup!" Velvet's eyes welled up, and her lip began to tremble. "Don't let your hot chocolate get cold," she joked. The mare gazed happily for a few more seconds before picking up her mug again.

Just as she raised the cup to her lips, there was a brief surge in the lights followed by crushing dark. Velvet gasped, but the arms that wrapped around her chased away the unease. The older woman hopped up to grab a blanket, and together they huddled before the fire, watching the snow pile higher and higher.

"Merry Christmas, Velvet."

"Merry Christmas, Miss Winters."

***

"Is that the four page report you just faxed me?"

"Yeah, I see it. And you had your PI look into that?"

"Good, good. I huuuuuu." Ms. Winters cleared her throat and continued. "Sorry. I'll uhh... I'll have our people double check that, but from what I'm seeing here, they have basically no case."

"Mm hmm! Let them beat their chests. Let it go to trial. They'll lose."

"Well we have the affidavit from his hmmmmmm..." Ms. Winters paused again to clear her throat. "Sorry. Lemme just... uh... grab a drink of water. No no, it's right here. Go on."

"Yeah. From... from his doctor. So he's not... he's not gonna testify. He knows we'll shrreeed himmmmmOoooh damnit! Damnit! Oooooh! Oh! Papercut! Oh damn!"

"Mmmmmmm! No, I'm... I'm ok. I'm sorry about that. That was extremely clumsy of me." She paused to take a deep breath. "As I was saying, we'd shred him in cross. He knows that. Or at least his lawyer should know to stop that... from happening."

"I wouldn't settle for more than 5,000. More than that, and it'll be cheaper to pay me to go to trial. Yeah. Yeah. Ok. No, just a half hour. Ok, bye guys."

Ms. Winters hung up the receiver and frowned. "Velvet..." The mare grinned widely at the older woman's from under her desk. "I gave you very explicit instructions, did I not?"

"You did."

"And what were they?"

"She was supposed to keep Ms. Winters chair from getting wet by licking up every drop."

"...and?"

The mare colored slightly. "...and she was not supposed to finish Ms. Winters while she was on the phone."

"And yet you did!"

"Velvet was hungry," she said playfully.

The older woman leaned back in her chair and tapped her lips. "Clean up your mess. You had better pray there isn't even one stain on my chair when I get up, Velvet."

The mare's shy smile as she leaned in left Ms. Winters puzzled for the second time in as many minutes. She grabbed the four page document, and though her eyes scanned it she saw nothing. "That's it," she said absently. "Right there. Nice and slow." She pursed her lips in thought. "You know, Velvet, it almost seems like you did that on purpose." The mare smiled with her eyes, but said nothing and paused not. "But Velvet is a clever little thing. She knows I would have to punish her for that, and although she is many things, I've never thought of her as a masochist. Lower. Low-yes. Ohhh, yes." She ran her fingers through the mane, gripping and holding it tightly to her while the mare lapped between her folds.

"This is a cry for attention, isn't it Velvet?" The smiling eyes continued to stare up. "Mmm hmm... I might have seen this coming. I've been looking into a solution, but I'm not ready to pull the trigger on that yet. Everything needs to be perfect." Her hand closed into a tight fist, and she pushed back on the mare's head. Velvet's tongue stretched, ached, to continue, but when it was clear she would not be doing so, she smiled mischievously. "I have to punish you now, Velvet, though it will pain me nearly as much as it does you. Trust me."

With a sigh, she slid back her chair and stood. "Come," she said, as she exited her study, crossed her bedroom, and stepped into the play room. Velvet paused at the doorway, hands folded at her waist and feet together but otherwise uncovered. Ms. Winters stared at her wall of implements and frowned. Nearly a minute passed before she turned back to the mare with a sad smile. "Attention," she said with a nod. "That's the key." She walked over to a chest of drawers and pulled out a small piece of plastic.

Velvet groaned and huddled piteously. "Noooo," she lamented, though she knew that Ms. Winters mind was set and that she had brought this on herself. The older woman merely turned to her, and Velvet hung her head and trudged across the room. She made no effort of resistance while the chastity was closed and locked into place around her penis and testicles. "Velvet is sorry," she said as her owner stood up.

'I know you are, Velvet."

"If she may ask, how long?"

"Do you trust me?" The mare nodded vigorously. 'It will not be longer than you can handle, and it will be worth it." Velvet nodded again, if with less enthusiasm.

***

"I don't know, Evie, I think Clipclop won."

"He most certainly did not cheat, did you Clipclop?"

"See?"

"He has no reason to lie!"

"Evie, I think you're losing sight of the fact that the purse he won is an imaginary crown."

"Awww, of course he forgives you! He loves you! He's loved you since the fir-"

Velvet's head rose at a noise in the grooming room. It might have been the stairs, or the outside doors opening, but she shot to her feet all the same. "I don't know! Maybe," she said. She pressed her face to the bars of her stall and held her breath. It was quiet, but she was sure that-

The heavy wooden door swung open and Velvet's face lit up. Ms. Winters was grinning broadly as she stepped into the stables. "It's been three weeks, Velvet."

"Velvet was patient!"

" You've been very patient. And do you remember when I said it would be worth it?"

The mare nearly cried as she said "Yes!"

"Stand against the back."

Velvet leapt across her stall and planted her heels squarely against the rear wall. A few moments later, Ms. Winters entered the stable carrying a naked girl over her shoulder. Velvet listened as the door to the stall on her right slid open. The girl gave a muted grunt as she landed on a pile of hay. The walls between the stalls were solid from the floor all the way to the ceiling. A few moments later, the graying woman stepped in front of her stall. She unlocked it and strode over to the anxious mare, brandishing a key and a smile. "I'm going to leave the stall doors open tonight, but the other doors will still be locked."

She winked at her pet. At her first. Then she turned on her heel and walked out with a smile a mile wide.

Velvet stood with her back to the wall for a minute. The tired murmurings next to her were very interesting, but she was wary. It took all of her courage to take that first step across the sawdust. By the time she stepped delicately out into the stable area, she felt a little more confident, but she could never be sure. Velvet had fallen for more than one trap her owner had set, and although she usually enjoyed the consequences, that was no reason not to be cautious. Though she wanted to be looking ahead as she walked along the front of her stall, she couldn't take her eyes off the heavy wooden door behind her. It wasn't until she stepped in front of the open door of the other stall that she turned forward to...

A blonde girl, with her arms bound tightly behind her back, was just getting up onto her knees. She'd already been stripped nude, and judging by the sound of it, the tape was still in place. Velvet's head fell slightly to the side and her eyes widened, for, although she did not mean to, the blonde girl was presenting. It had been a very long three weeks for the mare.

Velvet stepped across the threshold in a daze, her mouth hung open. Her fingers twitched at her side. Every part of her sparked, but her eyes remained fixed. The blonde had not noticed her, and continued to fumble groggily. Velvet knew it was a trap. It had to be. And she didn't care. She launched herself across the stall, and slid across the last couple of feet on her knees.

The blonde finally became aware that she was not alone as Velvet crashed into her. Her cheek and shoulder stung from being ground into the sawdust. She struggled to free her arms, but there was no give. Hands grabbed her by the hips. She screamed and tried to wiggle away. The hand moved to grip her arms, but she twisted and bucked. The hand grabbed her hair and yanked back. The blonde tried to cry out.

"Trust me," Velvet said. The blonde tried to peer over her shoulder at the girl behind her, and her eyes nearly popped out of her skull as Velvet pushed the head of her cock against her. The fist in her hair pulled, and her back arched painfully. The mare roared as she forced her way inside. "Trust me," she yelled. Her cock ached for release, and burned from effort.

Pulling out was slightly easier. Velvet rammed her hips forward, drawing breath through gritted teeth. She still wasn't fully inside, not until the third thrust. The blonde tried to kick her legs out, twisting back and forth. Velvet slipped her arms around her middle, interlocking her fingers, and heaved. The blonde fell forward again once the hand in her hair wasn't holding her up, and each push drove her harder and harder into the sawdust. A small pile began to build up in front of her head.

She twisted again and managed to get onto her side. Velvet growled as the blonde squirmed loose, and immediately grabbed her ankles. The blonde kept rolling onto her back, and as soon as her shoulders were square, Velvet folded her in half. She lurched up over her, hands on ankles, and left her nowhere to go. The blonde stared up in fear, and Velvet down in supreme frustration. Their faces, inches apart.

Velvet raised herself up on tip toes, using her hips to aim, and slid inside the blonde once again. The girl shook her head, tears streaming out in each direction. She mumbled incoherently, pleadingly, but Velvet was as unmoved as she was desperate. Up and down. The blonde winced in pain as the angle bent her back. Up and down. Faster. Harder. The blonde felt her feet settle against the wall above her as she was driven across the floor.

Velvet's face stretched out, and her rhythm faded out over three deep, final thrusts. The blonde sobbed hysterically as Velvet rolled her onto her side and dismounted. For a long time after that, she cried alone.

***

"Velvet is sorry."

The blonde interrupted her constant stream of whimpering with a sharp cry as she rolled onto her back and kicked herself into the corner of her stall. Velvet stood just outside the stall door, looking down and looking embarrassed. When the mare took a step inside the stall, the blonde cried just that much louder.

She produced a blue stuffed horse from behind her back and held it out. "This is Clipclop," she said. "He'll sleep with you tonight, so you're not alone." She frowned and looked down at the sawdust. "The loneliness is the worst part." The blonde stared, wide eyed and confused, as the pretty latina with the limp mohawk set the toy down beside her carefully. "If he nips you, it just means he likes you, so..."

Velvet wasn't sure what else to say, so she rose to leave. The blonde murmured urgently into her gag, and Velvet stopped. She murmured again and thrust out her chin. Velvet looked over her shoulder worriedly. "I don't think I'm supposed to take that off," she said. More emphatic murmurs. Velvet bit her lip, but her guilt won out in the end.

"Where am I?" Velvet shook her head. "Am I even still in Georgia?" Velvet shrugged and shook her head again. The blonde sighed and looked around. "Bobby is gonna be sooo mad at me!"

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers
12