Dark Knight & The Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other side of Hyde Park, Lady Lana watched as her sister was struck in the face with the arrow, and smiled as she fell back into the carriage. She left the satchel of gold under the well used bench near the entrance, then departed for home, before anyone knew she was missing. She looked back for a moment as she watched the dirty man she hired, pick up the satchel and faded away into the park. She quickly left, not knowing that her sister would be none the worse for wear from the ordeal.

* * *

Entering her home, with Lord Devon beside her, Georgia greeted the Stewart with a slight smile. Her and Devon entered the drawing room, where she heard the voices of her parents.

All eyes turned upon the couple as they entered. Georgia did not notice her sister in the window seat until she heard a tea cup and saucer crash to the floor. Hearing her mother gasp at the sudden sound, Lady Lana's eyes went to Georgia's face and noticed the lack of a mark.

"Lana, are you alright, my dear" their mother asked the shaken woman

"I uh...I...got a cramp in my arm. Sorry mother, I will clean it up" Lana bent down to the ground to hide the horror in her eyes. What is going on here, I seen the arrow strike her face, and the blood run. Is this some sort of trick.

"Lana, leave it, let Jonis clean that up, you will cut your fingers." Her mother said as she noticed her hands trembling, mistaking it as nerves instead of the anger her daughter really felt raging through her.

Lana masked her anger by plastering on a smile before she stood up and approached her sister and the Duke. "How was your ride in the Park. You both enjoyed your excursion I'm sure"

"There was a bit of an accident, and the horses were frightened. I hit my head, but I seem to be fine now." Georgia stated shakily but managed to smile, so that her family would not worry.

Lana watched as Lord Devon took her sister's hand and squeezed it gently. They both looked at each other and smiled with affection. Lana knew that she had to do something to end this, or she will lose her chance forever at being the Duchess of Withermoor, but knew she had to wait a while, or risk raising suspicions.

* * *

September 1785,

Lord Devon, the Duke of Withermoor was looking over at ball he made at his Large Estate, most of the important peerage of the ton attended. He watched as Georgia's family mingled with the rest of the happy revelers, only one thing disturbing his otherwise great evening. Ever so often, he would catch Lana's cold eyes upon him. She would put on a fake smile for his benefit. He felt her emotions from where he stood, she lusted after him, but with a desperate obsessiveness. He avoided her gaze that evening from then on out.

Looking down beside him, Devon's eyes softened as the lady of his heart stood by his side. In that moment, as if feeling his gaze burning into her, Georgia looked up into his loving eyes. Over the past few months, they had fallen in love with each other, and tonight, they will announce their engagement. Feeling beautiful in her dark blue velvet and silver trimmed gown, Georgia looked up into Devon's silver eyes, watched as they smoldered with love and desire. He looked so handsome in his black and white suit. His strong rugged face bespoke of his noble blood, and his lips held the promise of desire.

Sighing softly, feeling a bit tired from last night, Georgia's mind wandered back to last night when Devon had snuck into her hearth lit chambers. Georgia relived the scene...Sitting upon the edge of her four-poster, the sheer violet bed curtains flowing around her, keeping in the warmth the giant hearth provided, Georgia was brushing out her long glossy chestnut-auburn hair, as a door opened silently. Looking around the curtains, she recognized Devon, as he approached. His silver eyes locked upon her violet ones, as her heart began to beat a bit faster at the hungry look in his eyes. Looking up from her sitting position on the bed, Georgia watched Devon kneel in front of her, taking the brush from her hair and setting it down upon the mahogany night stand. Arms on either side of her hips, Devon came face to face with her as he knelt, his big hands slowly coming up to cup her smooth face. Looking into his eyes, she watched as his eyes lightened to a liquid silver color just before his lips gently captured hers. His fingers caressed Georgia's face with gentleness, causing an inner fire to course through her in desire.

"Georgia, I love thee. I would ask you this night, if you would consent to be my bride. I humbly beg you to marry this Dark Knight you see before you, and be his forever." his eyes were shining with the love of a man who's heart was finally healed by the true love of a woman.

Biting her lip, Georgia had to suppress her emotions to not cry, yet a single tear slipped down her cheek as gazed up the man she loved. "Aye Devon, I will marry you. I would be honored to do so"

"Nay, Georgia, 'tis I that is honored, for you have just healed my broken heart" Devon proclaimed as he placed one of her hands upon his chest, above his heart. Slowly he leaned into her, and captured her lips in a passionate explosion of love and desire.


Leaning her head back, Georgia's body felt like molten lava, as Devon's sensuous lips trailed down her neck, gently tasting her tender flesh. His hands came up and slowly lowered the straps of Georgia's white satin nightgown, revealing her full upper breasts. Devon's lips trailed a path to her delicate collar bone..down her chest...his tongue gently lapping the tender skin of her cleavage, inhaling her soft jasmine scent. Her head fell back gently, and her arms supporting her body up, Georgia's full breasts thrusted up slightly, lowering the satin nightgown a bit lower, the material barely covering her hard little raspberry nipples. Devon's long tongue traced around each nipple, and suckling one into his mouth through the material. Georgia moaned in newly awakened desire, as her beloved suckled her nipples through her nightgown, tugging on them with his teeth.

Lowering the nightgown, Devon's large hands ran down Georgia's arms, then slowly cupped her full breasts into his hands. Pressing them together slightly, he sucked both nipples into his mouth a bit harder, causing a line of liquid fire to streak down her belly. Lowering his head more, Devon released her full breasts to run his hands down her waist, as his tongue trailed down her navel..circling inside. Hungry for the taste of her, Devon inhaled Georgia's scent as his mouth lowered to her soft womanhood, he growled softly in arousal, as his primal side took over. Removing her nightgown totally, Devon laid it aside as his hands ran down her rounded hips, to her upper thighs. Parting them with his big hands, Devon licked each inner thighs in turn, taking his time, marveling at the sweetness of her skin. Running his hands up her inner thighs to her knees, her gently parted them more.

Georgia moaned softly, arching her body in hot desire, as she felt Devon's warm breath upon her love nest, his thumbs gently parting her petals. Her eyes flew open in shock, as she felt his long hot tongue slide up between her folds, licking her sweetness. Squirming helplessly, Georgia felt his hands grip her hips and kept her still. Suddenly, she felt his mouth wrap around her little clit, suckling softly, as one of his fingers slipped slightly up inside her, causing her hips to thrust up on its own. His mouth stayed wrapped around her tiny womanhood, as his finger gently probed inside her, her walls gripping it with its tightness.

Suddenly, Georgia felt a tightening deep inside her, as she arched her back, she cried out, orgasming into Devon's mouth, feeding him her sweet nectar, yet he continued until she lay exhausted after four orgasms, her clit pulsating. Devon then stood up, and looked into her eyes, lowered his britches. Georgia's eyes widened as he revealed his pulsating long shaft, as it stood proud in attention for her. "Please Devon, I need you inside me.." Without another word, Devon leaned onto the bed, wrapped both of Georgia's soft thighs around his waist. Not wanting to frighten her with what was to come, Devon made it as painless as possible. With one thrust, he plunged deep inside her, breaking past her hymen. As Georgia cried out from the shock and pain, Devon captured her lips to silence her cry. He stopped momentarily, to allow her to get use to his size as he filled her small entrance with his big shaft. After a few moments, the pain dulled into a slight burning, then the pain was replaced by pleasure. Her nails gripping his shoulders, Devon cringed slightly at the little claws in his back, yet it spurred his animalistic desire. Over and over, Devon plunged into Georgia, as her body arched in response. He bent his head to capture a nipple and nip it gently with his teeth, as he groaned out, his hot milk spilling deep inside her womb, overflowing her with his seed. At that same moment, Georgia dug her nails hard into Devon's shoulders as a huge orgasm overtook and shook her body, causing perspiration to lightly coat her forehead. Laying on his back, Devon took his bride-to-be into his arms, as they drifted into restful slumber.

Coming out of her delicious thoughts, Georgia looked up to see a wolfish grin upon Devon's face as he read her thoughts. Blushing softly, she informed him.

"I need to refresh myself, please excuse me a moment" she began to leave, but Devon stopped her.

"Wait a moment, my love. Let us announce our engagement to the assembled guests, the evening grows late" he told he gently, yet she knew by the look on his face, why he wanted this night to hurry up and end.

"That is fine, my sweet man"

Devon cleared his throat and his voiced boomed out as he announced.

"Please everyone, can I have your attention for a moment please. Lady Georgia and I would like to make a formal announcement." He waited a moment then said "Lady Georgia has granted me the honor of consenting to be my wife. We are to be married in three months time, on Christmas Eve. You are all will get your invitations at your homes post-haste to be formal, but we wished to inform you here this evening as well. Now, please continue and enjoy yourselves" Lord Devon then turned to his bride-to-be and placed a finger under her chin, raising her face for a butterfly kiss upon her soft lips. Even amidst the overwhelming cheering of the crowd, Lord Devon continued to kiss Georgia passionately, not noticing the red faced Lana exiting the ballroom and entering the ladies powder room.

"Now, if you will excuse me my love, I am going to refresh myself now. I will be back shortly" Georgia glided past Devon as she said this, feeling his eyes on her body, relishing the sway of her rounded hips as she moved gracefully.

Entering the ladies powder room, Georgia stopped in her tracks as she ran into her sister.

"My apologizes Lana, I did not see you standing there"

"Aye, I am sure you did not. You were probably too busy fantasizing how many ways the Duke will bed you this evening" Lana could no longer keep the maliciousness from her voice.

Coming out of her momentary shock of her sister's crude words, Georgia backhanded her sister with a resounding smack, cutting her lip open. "How dare you! You vicious bitch! Do not ever belittle the love Devon and I have with your malicious words. Where is this coming from?" Lady Georgia's eyes snapped with violet fire as she confronted her sister, who had fallen to the floor when Georgia hit her. Straightening out her sapphire red velvet gown, Lana stood up, and stalked towards her sister, her blue eyes blazing with pent up rage.

"How dare I? How dare I! How dare you for stealing Lord Devon away from me! He should have wanted to court me, not some ugly witch like you!" Lana raged on as she grabbed Georgia, gripping her hair, she tried to scratch her face, but Georgia was too quick, gripping her wrists.

"Lana, Stop! Have you gone mad? Lord Devon was never yours, he has always wanted me from the beginning. Maybe through your arrogance and sheer stupidity, you thought every man wanted you, but he was different. He seen past that fake smile of yours and that all consuming jealousy." Georgia snapped back, her hair now in a wild curly disarray around her shoulders, a scratch marring her neck from Lana's nails.

Hearing screaming and yelling from the ladies powder room, Lord Devon and Georgia's father caught each other's eye, and both ran in unison to the sound. There, both men found the women on the floor, rolling around in a fight. Devon ran to his fiancee, and grabbed her waist to haul her off of Lana, as the women's father grabbed the furious Lana; parting the ladies.

"What in blue blazes is going on here?" Georgia's father's voice boomed out.

Before Lana could speak, Georgia said with anger "Lana attacked me as I came in, claiming I stole Devon from her, said some foul things. I slapped her, and she came at me baring her nails to scratch my face, but caught my neck instead. She's gone mad I tell you." Georgia's chest was rising and falling quickly in her agitation.

Devon wrapped his arms around Georgia to comfort her, his big body surrounding her. He refrained from lashing out in anger at Lana, as her father was already one step ahead.

"Lana, you have shamed me this day. Never have I thought you were this malicious. The Duke has never expressed any interests towards you, only to Georgia. Gather your wrap and purse, we are leaving. I will determine what punishment you will receive when we get home, move it' Reassuring himself that his other daughter was alright, Lord Kent escorted his eldest daughter from Withermoor Estate, without another word. The solemn look upon his handsome face, sign enough of his hurt and disappointment with his daughter Lana.

* * *

Two days later , Georgia met up with her father in the breakfast room. He did not need to look up to know it was his younger daughter entering the room.

"Hello dear Georgia, I trust you slept well?" her father asked as he read over some documents and contracts.

"How did you know it was me?"

"Well your mother walks heavy, and your sister is not here. Thus, it had to be you" he stated quietly.

"Speaking about my sister, where is Lana? I have not seen her in two days" not that she was saddened by her absence.

Hesitating a moment, her father set his papers down, and looked up into his daughter's face. "I sent Lana to live with your aunt Beatrice in the country for now, until she is taught better behavior." Georgia could plainly see the remorse on her father's face at what he had to do. " I cannot have people living in this home that will hurt anyone just to get what he/she wants" Lord Kent went back to reading his documents.

"I understand father." Not wanting to keep reminding her father of the difficult thing he had to by banishing her sister. Georgia left the room, not seeing the solemn eyes of her father well up with unshed tears, then place his hands upon his rugged face.


* * *

Christmas Eve 1785,

The morning of Lady Georgia and The Duke of Withermoor's wedding, both Noble Estates were in a joyous uproar with all the preparations and activities.

Georgia paced her chambers in nervousness, as her old governess Elde watches silently from beside the giant hearth. Elde had had a dream last evening, a foreboding of something that was to darken this special day for her Georgia. She knew it had something to do with Georgia's older sister Lana, but was not certain what exactly it was about.

Standing in front of the cheval glass, Georgia stood in her wedding gown. She smiled at Elde's handy work, it was spectacular. The bodice dipped into a heart shape, trimmed with white pearls, the sleeves fitted exactly to Georgia's arms to perfection, a snug waistline also trimmed in pearls and silver thread. Her wedding gown was a satin and pearl perfection, flowing down to the ground, and accented with a long train in the back. Her shiny chestnut-auburn hair set up in curls, intertwined in pearls, a few tendrils left to frame her beautiful face. On top of her head, sat a beautiful diamond crown, with a white sheer veil attached to hit, to cover her face until her new husband lifts it to kiss his bride. Slipping on her satin gloves and matching shoes, Lady Georgia was ready to depart for Westminister Abbey, where they are to be married in a half hour.

As she was about to leave the chambers with Elde is tow, her old governess grabbed her arm gently.

"Georgia, my dear, please promise me that you will stay near Devon at all times this day. I sense something is amiss here, and I want you to stay safe. It would surely kill me if something were to happen to my little Georgia." Elde stared into Elde's eyes, and knew something was wrong. Elde would never disclose anything she "sees" unless she was absolutely positive.

"Aye I will, Elde, do not worry" She hugged her old governess and held her hand, together they walked outside to be escorted into the Ducal carriage and to the abbey.

* * *

At Westminister Abbey, the Duke of Withermoor paced back and forth in front of the church as he awaited Georgia. His soon-to-be father in law chuckled softly as he watched, remembering he did the same thing twenty-six years ago, when he married Georgia's mother.

Music began to play softly as Devon's manservant nodded to him from the entrance to the Abbey; signaling Georgia's wedding party arriving at long last. Breathing out a sigh of relief, Lord Devon smiled brightly, relieved to see all will be well.

As the music progressed, Lady Georgia's best friend Lady Addilia Montague, walked down the aisle first, as the maid of honor. Then two of Georgia's cousins followed suit; walking slowly but steadily down the aisle, as the little flower girl and ring bearer walked in front of them, tossing rose petals down the aisle.

Finally, Lady Georgia emerged from the back of the Abbey...a vision of loveliness in her gown. Devon swallowed hard, as she watched his beloved walking down the aisle towards him. A soft sigh was heard throughout the rows of guests, as they set their eyes upon the beautiful bride.

Inside, Georgia was a nervous wreck, as she watched two hundred pairs of eyes look upon her. Her father squeezed her hand reassuringly and held her tight. He had just made it down the aisle before the wedding started, so that he may escort her to her husband-to-be. Georgia looked up at her father and smiled her thanks at his reassurance.

As Georgia and Lord Kent reached the altar, he placed his daughter's hand into the Duke's. As Georgia's father joined his wife at the front row, Georgia and Devon held hands, as the priest began the ceremony.

Almost in a daze, Georgia barely heard the priest asking her questions as she looked into Devon's eyes. All she heard at the end was..

"Do you Lady Georgia of Kent, take Lord Devon, Duke of Withermoor, to be your lawfully wedded husband......." she did not hear the rest until Devon looked at her and nodded for her to answer...

"Aye, I do"

As the priest spoke again, Georgia was so delirious with happiness that she nearly missed the priest pronouncing them man and wife. Lord Devon lifted Georgia's veil, and whispered softly to her "I love you my Duchess" then he kissed her softly to seal their vows. Georgia looked down to feel the heavy coolness of the golden band on her left hand.

She looked up into his eyes and spoke softly back to him "I love you too, my Dark Knight".

The priest's voice boomed out suddenly "MAY I INTRODUCE THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF WITHERMOOR".

As the cheer resounded from the hundreds of guests, a single figure broke from the chaos. Before anyone knew what had happened, a silver dagger rose through the air, slashing down upon the new bride, impaling her stomach with the long blade. Crimson flooded the bride's white gown, as she cried out in pain and crumpled to the floor. In another instant as Lord Devon turned to his bride, the blade flashed through the air again, imbedding itself into the upper chest of the Duke of Withermoor, causing him to fall back, and fall to the ground.