Dark Magic Ch. 07

Story Info
The Gift
4.4k words
4.72
19.5k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning warning warning. Fair. Warning. There is a scene of double penetration and mfm threesome at the end of this short chapter.

This chapter will also take a dark turn. Anyone who is hoping for a love story with a happily ever after ending should stop reading. I won't be offended. If you want love story, check out my other stories under the username secret_reader.

Warning over. Enjoy : ) Comment : )

Chapter Seven: The Gift

It was early morning in the Great Library and Gene, Celeste, Maverick, and I were all gathered around a secluded wooden table hidden away somewhere on the fortieth for forty first floor. Gene had insisted we get out of his cramped apartment, convinced that the shelves of the Library would be safe. The Source sat in the middle of us, the black smoke boiling inside the glass orb like it had done the first day I had laid eyes on it almost two whole weeks ago.

Gene was dressed in his official librarian uniform; a cream colored robe of light cotton with deep pockets around the cinched waist for storing books. Back in the days when people actually visited the Library, the white robed librarians moved like ghosts between the shelves, eager to help anyone with a question. Now librarians were rare, and dying off. I had my suspicions that once the last of the librarians were gone, the King would turn their tower into something else. Perhaps an expansion of his palace next door or barracks his King's guard. Ignorance was the King's greatest weapon.

"Time for a history lesson," the librarian said, his voice grave as he stared into the smoke of The Source, "Thousands of years ago, as you know, the elves made contact with humans. Where they came from or why they decided to appear is a mystery lost to time. But, as you also know, not all humans took kindly to their presence. Factions formed and two groups of humans emerged; one that welcomed the elves and one that did not. Following a hellish attack by a group of rogue humans on an elvish settlement, the Elvish Wars ignited.

"What you also know is that the elves taught humans the secrets of magic during these wars. What might surprise you though is that before elves, there was no magic in nature. The elves gave it as a literal gift, imbuing not only humans with the knowledge to manipulate it, but the land with the power itself."

This did surprise me. Magic was so prolific and plentiful it was shocking to think that it had once not existed at all. I wanted to know more about this revelation, so I let Gene continue without interruption.

"There is hardly any evidence to support this theory, until now perhaps, but," Gene continued, "It is thought that magic was given to the people and the land in symbolic ceremonies involving elvish and human leaders in major cities across the globe." Gene pulled out a plain wooden box from one of his pockets and opened it. From within he withdrew a glossy piece of paper with images of two small groups of people standing around an obscured object in the center of a wooden table.

"This picture, as it is known, is the only indication that we have that these ceremonies took place. Through careful preservation from some forward-thinking scholars, it has survived the millennia and has recently come into my possession. Very interesting that you should bring me this treasure so soon after, Brian. For I think they are connected.

"You see, in order to spread magic around the land, the elves would have needed to possess it in some physical form. This form could then be released, where it would then spread out and bond with nature. After enough of these 'releases', the land would have been imbued with magic to the degree it is today."

I cleared my throat, interrupting for a moment for some clarification on Gene's theory, "Just so I'm following. Elves brought not only the secrets of casting to the humans, but also the very magic to cast with? And this magic came in some physical form which would then be spilled out into the world following some sort of ceremony?"

Gene nodded, "Exactly. And this," he pointed to the orb, "Would have been used in one of these ceremonies." He pointed to the middle of the 'picture', "Here is where I have suspected a vessel would be placed that contained the magic in its purest form. It would have been a temporary container, designed specifically for the purposes of this ceremony. Notice the lack of ornateness in this treasure. The orb is brittle glass and the pedestal common brass, with simple scripting. It was not meant to sit in any hallowed hall for eons, but to be used as a tool and discarded."

"This all sounds very speculative," I said, "How do you know magic did not exist before the elves?"

"The Ancients did not practice magic," Gene answered, "This we know for a fact. Whatever their technology ran on, it was nothing we have knowledge of. Humans are naturally attuned to the magic in nature after very little training. It is not a stretch to say that, had there been magic before the elves, Ancient humans would have discovered it purely by accident early in their history. But they never did, and the only records of magic existing are all younger than the Elvish Wars."

"So there's pure magic in this orb?" Celeste said with awe, "That's what the black smoke is?"

"I think the smoke is just smoke," Gene said, "But those flashes of light..."

I shook my head in amazement. So I had been right, almost. The Source was literally a source of magic. A physical conduit for a force of nature that we all just took for granted. The spiritual connection I felt between myself, all living things, and even innate objects boiled down to some lightning in a glass orb. It was very humbling.

"So how would this ceremony go down?" I asked.

"I'm not sure of the specifics," Gene shrugged, "But I'd assume after some speeches or readings, the elves would break the glass orb and release the magic. It would be invisible, hence the smoke. Without it, there would be nothing to watch dissipate into the air."

"This is all very strange," I said, and turned to Maverick, "Do you know of anything like this in Summoned culture?"

He shook his head, "Magic has always been around in my world. But I will say that I had never visited this world or met a human until centuries after the Elvish Wars, once the gift had been given. And magic is needed to bring us to this world. It is what connects us."

"So many questions," Celeste said with awe, and I cracked a smile at her natural curiosity. A nymph through and through.

"What now?" I asked, staring at the eerie image of elves and humans gathering around a table as if some religious sacrifice were about to take place, "Can I sell this thing or what?" Despite the orb's importance, I was still a treasure hunter and had come to Nycene for a single purpose; appraisal.

Gene looked like I had asked to fuck his sister while he watched, "Sell it!? Are you insane? Do you know how much power is contained in this one small orb?"

"I thought you said it was just for ceremonies," I countered, "How much magic could it actually contain?"

"The elves are a very ceremonious people," Gene said with a pointed look at Celeste, who nodded in mute agreement, "All the magic they released to this world would have been done so through orbs like this. And when you consider the sheer abundance of it around us, any conservative estimate of the power in each orb is still more than any one person should have access to."

"So," I said childishly, "A lot?"

"A million times more than a lot!" Gene shouted, his excitement rising, "If this fell in to the wrong hands, there's no telling what would happen."

"I've heard that before," I chided, but a shock of fear shot through me. The Source had replenished my energy just by being around it a few nights before.

What if I had been actively trying to draw from it? How much energy would I have gotten after just one second? A minute? Would the power destroy me or make me unstoppable? These were only a few of the questions I was sure were racing through Gene's mind at the moment. And they were frightening.

"This must have been left and forgotten after the Elvish wars," Gene said, "It would have stayed forgotten in that tower forever if you hadn't gone snooping around. Now it's here and I have no idea what to do with it. Break it maybe. Release the magic inside..."

"Don't you dare," I said in a low voice, "This is a piece of very pricey history, if you..."

I stopped speaking abruptly, turning around in my chair and staring down the row of scripts behind me. Footsteps were echoing toward us, growing louder by the second. Someone was coming.

"Brian," Gene whispered, "Take Celeste and the Summoned and go back to my apartment."

"Who's coming?" I asked as I stood and tucked The Source back in my pack.

"I'm not sure," Gene said, "But whoever it is, he will be less likely to ask questions if it's just me rather than me, a Summoned, a nymph and a wanted anarchist. Now go!"

I didn't need another prompt. Quietly as I could, I led the others through the maze of shelves toward the stairs that would take us back up, careful not to get close to the footsteps or make any of our own. As we were leaving, I swore I heard Gene whisper, "...early...", but I couldn't be sure.

Minutes later, once were safe in Gene's apartment, I sat down on the couch with a long sigh.

"Not what you were expecting?" Celeste asked from the doorway.

"Not really," I admitted as Maverick stalked through the space, looking for unwanted intruders,"I mean, I knew the elves taught humans magic. I didn't know they GAVE them magic, too. It's hard to fathom."

"I agree," Celeste said, nervously looking at the door, "Do you think Gene is ok?"

I nodded, "I'm sure it was just a fellow librarian. We were smart to get out of there. But no one has any reason to suspect Gene of any wrongdoing. He's been a regular here his entire life."

"All clear," Maverick announced from the kitchen.

"Thank you," I said with a small grin, "What do you think about all this business with the Source?"

The Summoned thought for a moment, "I don't know. Magic has always been around me for as long as I can remember; which is a very very long time. To think that any place could lack in it is hard to imagine."

"Fuck," I moaned, leaning back, "On one hand I understand what a powerful and dangerous object it is. On the other, I just want to sell the thing and get the fuck out of Nycene before the King figures out I'm here."

Celeste came over and sat down next to me on her knees, placing her hands on my shoulders and looking me in the eye, "Relax," she soothed, "Gene is probably thinking of options for you right now. Maybe he'll buy it on behalf of the Library and that will be that."

"Ha!" I snorted, "The Great Library doesn't have the kind of money I'll be asking for a treasure like that. Besides, any purchases by the Library are reported to the state, and that object there is illegal treasure."

"Well," Celeste shrugged, casually throwing one leg over mine so that she was straddling my lap, "How about we clear your mind so that you can figure out what to do all on your own."

"Celeste," I said as she began to trail feather light kisses down the side of my neck, "What if Gene comes back?" Her appetite for sex was apparently unquenchable.

"Shhhh," the nymph cooed and rubbed her crotch against mine, making me hard, "Just relax." The feel of her hot breath against my skin as she spoke was quickly dispelling my fears of being caught.

"At least let's take it to the bedroom," I suggested.

"Then take me," Celeste said. Gripping the backs of her thighs firmly, I stood, lifting her. With her legs wrapped around my waist I began to kiss her, shoving my tongue into her mouth, which she eagerly accepted, writhing against my cock as I walked.

Kicking open the door of our room with my foot, I entered, slamming Celeste against the wall and pinning her there while I dry humped against her pelvis. Her legs remained wrapped around me and I was vaguely aware of Maverick following us in.

"Take me now," Celeste breathed, dropping to the floor and fumbling with her breeches, "Against the wall. You owe me for last night."

Eagerly I agreed, and pulled down my own pants, freeing my cock, which was rock hard. Wasting no time at all, I pushed my hips forward and up, entering Celeste's exposed cunt with one hard thrust. She cried out and slammed her head back, allowing me to lick my way up her neck while I withdrew, before sliding back home.

"Fuck!" she cried, clutching my shoulders.

I looked down between our bodies and watched as my cock disappeared into her hot sheath with each thrust of my hips. Moisture dripped onto the floor from her leaking cunt and already the air was filled with the smell.

"You feel so good," I moaned, fucking her channel hard enough to make her ride up with wall with each beat, "Just like the first night I fucked you in the forest. Do you remember that?"

"Yes!" Celeste moaned, meeting my thrusts with ones of her own, "We have to try that tying up thing again sometime."

"Anything," I groaned and could feel my orgasm coming fast as her heat rose by degrees around my cock.

Wet slapping sounds filled the air as I fucked her harder. She would have bruises and scrapes along her back from the wall, but we were both enjoying this too much to care. Fingers tried to claw their way through my shirt as the nymph approached release.

"Cum," I said, "I'm so fucking close."

"Mmmm," Celeste moaned and then stilled. I could feel her inner walls clench around my cock as she orgasmed, the feeling sending me over into my own.

I shot my load inside her channel before withdrawing and stepping back so I could watch the waterfall of cum escape down her thighs. I was not disappointed.

Still hard, I pulled off my shirt and watched as Celeste did as well. Turning around, I was not surprised to see Maverick standing completely naked in the middle of the room, expectant.

"All fours," I told Celeste, "Face us, with your sweet little ass in the air. It's time to try something new."

The nymph of course did as she was told, displaying her tiny ass to us, cum sill leaking down her thighs. I knelt on the bed behind her and little to the side. Sticking out two fingers, I gathered a healthy dollop of our cum on the tips and brought them up to the crack of her ass.

"You ever have this little bud penetrated?" I asked, rubbing the cum along the clean rosebud between her spread cheeks.

Celeste squealed. "Only once," she admitted. 


I gathered more cum on my index finger, returning to her hole and sticking just the tip inside. She was tight and clamped instinctively around me as I wormed my lubed finger a little deeper. "Do you like it?" I asked, popping out the digit and scooping up some more of our natural lubrication.

"I do noW!" she cried, her voice rising at the end as I stuck my index finger up to the second knuckle into her bud.

"Maverick?" I asked, rotating my wrist and stretching her out a little more, "Do you think she'll like it when you have your cock inside her ass?"

"I think she'll cum in one good thrust," the Summoned growled, stroking his cock slowly.

I pulled out my index finger, got more cum, and then slowly eased my index and middle fingers into Celeste's slowly widening hole. She was well lubed now so I jerked my head for Maverick to approach while the nymph moaned and squirmed beneath me.

Maverick knelt directly behind Celeste and gripped his cock. A drip of pre-cum fell onto the sheets and I removed my digits from her. She was ready.

Sitting back on my feet so that I could get a good view, I watched as my Summoned positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance of Celeste's rosebud. It dwarfed her entrance, and for a second I doubted it would fit at all. But slowly he drove forward, inching the tip of his member pass the resisting hole until his entire head was sitting just inside her entrance.

"Oh," Celeste moaned, "Fuck that's tight."

"Just relax," I soothed and Maverick moved a little further forward.

"More," Celeste groaned, and the Summoned complied, sheathing half of his nine inches within her.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"Yessss," Celeste hissed and Maverick was now six inches deep. Another three inches and he would be fully inside.

Concentrating, the Summoned entered the last few inches with ease. Celeste was completely filled, and panting with a potent mixture of pleasure and pain. Maverick waited for a few moments, sweat running down his scared chest, as Celeste got used to his size.

When he was satisfied, he withdrew in one, long motion. "One good thrust," Maverick muttered to himself and slammed his cock back inside.

"FUCKING FUCK!" Celeste screamed and a river of cum ran down her thighs from her pussy, pattering onto the sheets as she came hard and long, all the while Maverick thrusting slowly into her overstretched asshole. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." she panted with each thrust.

Maverick was grunting with his own pleasure, using Celeste's ass more roughly by the moment, using her hips to aid his hard thrusts. She came again, the musky aroma hitting my nose like a wave.

"Cum in her ass," I told Maverick, my cock reaching new heights of rigidness as I watched the live scene in front of me, "I want to see it leaking out around you two."

Maverick's thrusts picked up in speed while Celeste mewled and swore and came some more. Eventually he stilled and groaned as he released a load of seed into her ass. Something about the sensation triggered yet another small orgasm from Celeste, who's thighs were coated with a fresh wave of her cream. I had lost track of her releases by then, amazed at her endurance.

When Maverick pulled out, a waterfall of his white cream cascaded down her gaping ass, over her pussy, and then onto the sheets.

"Sit up in the middle of the bed," I told Maverick.

Celeste moved out of the way and the Summoned did as he was told, supporting himself on the palms of his hands, his wet cock sticking straight up and his legs spread wide.

"Face me and lower yourself onto his cock so that he fills that perfectly prepared ass of yours again," I said to Celeste.

She crawled forward and then turned around, lifting her ass over Maverick's cock before slowly sinking down. They both groaned as he slid easily inside until she was seated fully on top of his lap, her back against his chest.

"Now lie back," I said and Maverick did, bringing Celeste with him so that she was prone on top of his body, which lay back at a slight incline against the head of the bed, "And hook your legs around her's and spread them wide." He did so and I was treated with the perfect sight.

Celeste's cunt was displayed perfectly in front of me, her ass impaled on Maverick's cock. Sweat was gleaming off her skin and her inner thighs were painted with coats of our combined cum. More leaked out of her lips as I moved forward to kneel between their legs, my cock poised at the entrance of her channel.

"Are you ready to be filled by both of us?" I asked, rubbing the weeping head of my cock along her tight lips, coating it and eliciting little groans of pleasure from the nymph.

"I've been ready since you summoned this monster," Celeste moaned, and Maverick thrust his hips upward into her ass.

I laughed and thrust forward. The head of my cock slipped easily past her lips and I moved further inside. She was tighter than I thought possible, and I could feel the hard ridge of Maverick's cock between her inner wall as I forced my way deeper.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," Celeste cried, squirming on top of Maverick's body. His hands snuck around her back and found her tiny nipples, pinching them roughly.

12