Dark Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
Vampress meets and turns mate.
1.7k words
4.6
28.6k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had watched him most of the night. He sat alone at the bar. Several women had approached him, but he sent them all away. He was hers. She had complete control over him.

From her table in the corner she studied him. His brown hair had highlights of red and hung to his broad shoulders. The black tee shirt he wore accentuated his muscled back and biceps. His faded blue jeans hugged a cute ass and powerful thighs.

She licked her lips in anticipation. She needed to feel him against her. His cock plunging in and out of her. His fingers pulling at her pierced nipples. Her pussy creamed just thinking about it. She resisted the urge to plunge her fingers between her bare, wet pussy lips and taste her own cum. A shiver ran through her and she bit her lip drawing blood.

****

He was being watched. It took all his control not to turn and face her. He could feel her. He could feel her hands on his body. Her nails raking his skin. He surppressed a shudder. He had come here to be alone. His girlfriend had just dumped him and he was nursing a bruised ego. He had been sitting alone at the bar when she walked in. He had watched her as she sauntered to a corner table and sat down facing him.

She had to be the Goddess of Sexy. Her black hair fell in tousled waves down her back. Wispy bangs partially covered her left eye and cheek. Her lips were full and a ruby red. When her deep green eyes connected with his, he felt a jolt rush through him.

She wore a long black cloak that fell to the floor. She crossed her legs as she sat and he glimpsed the sexiest pair of six inch black stilettos heels. His eyes caught hers again before he turned away.

He shifted on the stool trying to relieve his straining cock. Maybe she was just what he needed right now? A rebound fuck. Someone to bury himself in and enjoy the wild ride. And she looked wild. She looked like every fantasy he had ever had. And then some. He wanted to do all the things with her that his girlfriend wouldn't.

Finishing his beer, he made up his mind to go and talk to her. He started to get off the stool when she appeared at his side.

****

"Hello."

Her voice was low and sultry. It made his cock even harder. He shifted again.

"Hi. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Hmmm." She tilted her head as she thought about it, gold hoop earrings rested against her neck. "Maybe later."

He watched as she lifted herself up onto the stool. Her cloak parted and he saw that she was naked underneath. His cock jerked. He sure hoped this wasn't some cruel joke. He was ready to fucking burst.

"My name's Michael."

"Roxie."

Michael said the name over and over in his mind. It was a sexy name. She was a sexy woman.

"Let's get out of here Michael."

Bingo!

Michael all but jumped from the stool. He threw down enough money to cover his tab and helped Roxie to her feet. She was a good foot shorter than his 6'2" even in her heels. He liked when a woman had to look up at him, exposing her throat to his hungry mouth.

"My place or yours?" Michael asked steering her, with a hand at her back, out of the bar and to his truck.

"Mine. It's safer."

Safer? Michael didn't dwell on it. Maybe she did this all the time and had a lifetime supply of condoms. His ex was on the pill so he didn't need them. Shit, he liked a woman who came prepared.

They drove quickly and silently to her house. It was hard to concentrate of the road when she crossed her legs, letting the cloak fall open. Michael swung the truck into her driveway and jumped out. It was an old Victorian that reminded him of the haunted house at Disney. He came around and helped her out and they entered the dark house.

Michael reached out for the lamp when Roxie stopped him. She took his hand and led him up the stairs to her bedroom. With a wave of her hand, candles lit the room.

"What the fuck..."

His voiced trailed off when Roxie faced him and removed her cloak. He sucked in his breath as he got his first good look at her naked body.

Her tits were large and beautiful. Their areolas and nipples were a dusky pink and stood out a good inch and a half. Tiny gold barbells pierced each one and winked in the candle light. She wasn't thin but voluptuous. Her tummy rounded, her hips and thighs fleshy. But it was her bare pussy that captured and held his attention. He could see her juices shining on her pink lips. The swollen flesh of her clit stood out between them. A gold hoop hung from the hood of her bare mound.

She lifted a hand out to him and he groaned. Three inch, blood red nails beckoned him.

"Shit." Michael hissed.

He couldn't believe this. The woman of his fantasies was right before him. Almost as if in a trance, Michael took her hand and brought her fingers to his lips. He sucked each one in turn into his mouth. His tongue flicking the curved underside of each nail.

"Very good Michael." Roxie whispered.

"Who are you?" Michael asked softly.

"Who do you want me to be?" She countered, moving closer.

Michael shook his head, not sure how to answer.

Roxie smiled and rubbed her body against his. She purred.

"I can be everything you desire Michael." She leaned her head back to look in to his blue eyes.

"I know your fantasies Michael. And your fetishes. I can make them all come true."

Michael shook his head to clear the haze that was there. She was in his mind. He could feel her. She was uncovering every hidden fantasy. Every desire.

"Ah.....what a naughty boy Michael." Roxie said as she began to undress him. Her hands lifted his tee shirt, baring his broad, muscled chest.

"Is this what you want?" She asked and raked her nails down his torso.

Michael hissed and looked down. Red streaks of blood marked his chest and stomach.

"How?" He asked looking into her eyes.

No one knew about him. No one knew what drove him wild and crazy. Nails, heels, being clawed and bitten. Just the thought had his cock as hard as marble. Even now his briefs were wet with pre-cum.

"How do you think?" Roxie smiled, her lips lifting to reveal her sharp fangs.

"Fuck!"

Michael's hands came up to her shoulders. To push her away? To pull her closer? He felt her hot breath on his skin as she lapped up the thin rivulets of blood as they ran down his stomach.

"I'm hungry Michael" She said against his skin. "I need to feed." Her tongue circled a hard nipple.

Michael tangled his hand in her long hair and pulled her head back. Her eyes were half closed with passion. Her lips parted. Her breathing rapid. He lowered his mouth to hers. His tongue licking at the corners of her lips. His teeth gently nibbling on her full bottom lip.

"What do you want me to do Michael?" She asked against his lips.

"I..."

"Say it baby. All is allowed. Say it."

"Bite me." Michael said the words softly.

A big smile lit her face. All at once, Michael found himself completely naked. With a push on his chest, he fell back onto the large bed.

Roxie pounced on top of him. She slid her body the length of his. Her sharp nails and sharper heels digging into his flesh. He winced with every gouge, every claw, but his cock hardened painfully with arousal. He loved the pain she was inflicting. It was taboo. It was erotic. It was everything he craved.

Roxie straddled him and surveyed her work. Long, bloody welts cross-crossed his wide chest. Long, bloody gouges covered his thighs and legs. The smell of his blood filled her nostrils. She lifted her fingers to her lips and tasted his blood under her nails.

"Delicious Michael."

Michael couldn't hold back the growl that escaped him. His cock jerked against her wet pussy where it rested over him.

Roxie laughed, deep and throaty, and wiggled her hot cunt over him. She was ready to feed. And to cum.

Raising up on her knees, she reached down and circled his cock with her hand and guided him to her sopping hole. Holding his gaze, she slammed down on his thick cock. They both gasped at the intense pleasure.

Roxie threw her head back, her long hair brushing his bloody thighs. The sting of her hair in his wounds caused him to shudder. He liked the pain.

Michael brought his hands up to cover her large tits. They bounced before him as she rode him. His fingers played at her long nipples, pulling at the barbells.

"Yes Michael." Roxie hissed, her mouth opening, her fangs seeming to grow longer.

"Now, I will have that drink."

Roxie leaned down and nuzzled his neck. Her tongue came out to lick the sensitive skin.

"Roxie." Michael moaned, his orgasm building deep in his balls and aching for release.

Roxie felt her own body start to tighten. She was ready to explode. She opened her mouth and pierced Michael's neck as her pussy started to clench and milk his cock.

Michael roared and bucked wildly beneath her as he erupted inside her clenching cunt. His hands came up to tangle in her hair and held her closer. The pleasure/pain was intoxicating. His cock seemed to spew his hot cum for minutes, filling up her welcoming pussy.

Roxie continued to feed until she felt him go limp beneath her. She sat up slowly and wiped her bloody mouth with the back of her hand. He was delicious, just as she knew he would be. And he was hers. Hers forever. The perfect mate to hunt with. To fuck with.

"Rest my darling." She leaned down and kissed his parted lips.

"Tomorrow, we hunt."