Dark Mistress Ch. 05

Story Info
Roxie and Michael stalk again.
1.9k words
4.51
15.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to stalk.

Michael stood in the bedroom and watched Roxie dress. His second favorite past time. They had just finished his first. He could still see his cum coating her bare pussy.

"Are you ready baby?" She asked, pulling her dress over her head.

Michael couldn't contain his growl of appreciation. Though she never told him her true age, she still had the body of a twenty-five year old. That was how old she had been when she had been turned.

Tonight she wore a black sleeveless dress that fell mid-thigh. No bra, panties or stockings. Black, six inch stilletto's graced her dainty feet.

Michael caught her around the waist and lifted her up for a deep, tongue-filled kiss.

"I think you would rather stay in tonight." She said as she licked his bottom lip.

"I would rather stay in YOU tonight." He corrected, thrusting his hard, jean encased cock against her.

"Let's hunt lover. Then we fuck."

Michael let her slide down his body and out of his arms. She grabbed her cloak from the bed and left the room. He sighed heavily and followed.

****

"There."

Michael followed Roxie's red nail as she pointed out their next meal. It was a young man. Mid- thirties and well built. He had short blonde hair and brown eyes. He stood with a group of friends and they were saying their good-byes.

Michael looked at Roxie. She hadn't taken her eyes off him yet. He bared his fangs in annoyance.

"Easy Michael. His blood is clean and plentiful" Roxie said, trying to reassure the beast inside him.

Michael sniffed the air, his eyes narrowing.

"You want to fuck him."

"Don't be jealous lover. Feeding and fucking go together."

Michael cursed and walked away.

****

Roxie watched him leave. She couldn't blame him. Since the first night with Vickie, they had chosen many beautiful women to feed from and fuck. She enjoyed seeing Michael's pleasure as he fucked and ate their young, mortal pussies. And the taste of their sweet blood....delicious. But tonight she wanted something different. She wanted a cock. She wanted to feel this strangers and Michael's, both inside her, pumping her full of cum.

She shuddered at the thought. It had been centuries since she had felt this need. Usually she just fed from her prey and then released him. But since creating Michael, she wanted more. Much more. And she wanted it with him.

****

They watched as the friends dispersed and their prey walked off alone. At a sedate pace, they followed him.

"I'm hungry." Michael growled.

"Easy. There is an alley coming up."

"Will he turn down it?"

"Oh he will."

Michael looked at Roxie. It still amazed him the control she could have over people. He wanted that control. He wanted all the power she had promised him. And more.

Their prey turned down the dark alley way. They followed. He stood still beneath the dim light of the building. He turned as he saw them approach, confusion in his blue eyes.

"I'm lost." He said, his voice deep.

"Let us help you." Roxie offered moving to stand before him.

Michael growled as Roxie brushed her body against his. He could smell her arousal. Her sweet juices that flowed from her pussy. His pussy.

He watched as she took his hand and led him deeper into the shadows against the wall of a vacant building. With his night eyes, he had no trouble seeing them in the darkenss. Her hand coming up to release her cloak. Then she rubbed her body against his. Her hands taking his and placing them against her breasts.

The beast in him roared to life. He needed to feel Roxie's tight cunt wrapped around his throbbing cock. But a greater need wanted to watch her get fucked. His nostrils flared at the scent of the other man's arousal. Michael closed his eyes and listened to the rush of blood pumping through the other man's body.

*****

Roxie held her breath as he slipped the dress from her shoulders, exposing her large breasts. The cool air hardened her nipples painfully.

"Fuck." He whispered, his hands pulling at her peirced nipples.

"Suck my nipples baby" Roxie ordered, lowering her arms and letting the dress fall to her waist.

He wasted no time and lowered his head to take one into his mouth. Roxie leaned her head back and arched her back, offering more of herself to him. She felt his teeth nip at her. The sensation shooting straight to her creaming pussy.

"What's your name?" She asked as she ran her fingers through his silky hair.

"Brian." He answered while moving to the other breast.

"Oh Brian...yes."

She held him against her a minute longer then used her hand to pull his head up to her. She captured his lips with her, plunging her tongue deep into his mouth. Fuck, he tasted sweet. Her hands went to the hem of his tee shirt and started to lift it, baring his muscled six pack and chest.

"What...?" He lifted his head as she pulled the shirt off.

"Relax Brian baby. You'll enjoy this. I promise."

She leaned forward and flicked his flat nipple with the tip of her tongue. She heard him groan and felt his hand in her hair. She licked and kissed her way down his stomach and made quick work of removing his jeans. When he stood naked, Roxie knelt before him and took his hard cock in her hands.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked, her nails lightly raking over the rigid length of him.

"Suck my cock." He groaned, his blue eyes locked with hers.

Roxie smiled wickedly and opened her mouth, swallowing him deep down her throat. He gasped and leaned back fully on the wall for support, his hands fisting in her long hair, moving herh on him. Roxie used her hand to caress and weigh his loose sac as her tongue rubbed the underneath of his cock. She could hear the blood rushing through his body, filling his cock, making it thicker, harder. She felt her pussy getting wetter, her urge to feed getting stronger.

Roxie felt him start to stiffen and lengthen in her mouth. She knew he was ready to cum. She placed both hands on his ass and took him deep into her throat. She heard his shout as he erupted down her throat.

*****

Michael watched as Roxie drank his cum. His own cock was hard as granite. He waited until Roxie licked him clean and stood up before walking out of the shadows.

Brian turned as he approached. His could see his surprise, smell his fear.

"Hey man, I didn't know...." He stammered but was silenced as Michael spun Roxie around and covered her mouth with his.

Michael could taste Brian's cum on her lips, in her mouth. His tongue plunged deep inside, sweeping her mouth. She clung to him, her leg sliding up and down the outside of his. She was ready. They both were.

Michael pushed her away roughly and quickly undressed. He finished removing Roxie's dress and spun her around to face a startled Brian. He wasn't sure what to do and shifted nervously as Roxie stepped closer.

"Wanna fuck me?" She whispered, sliding her naked body against his.

"Uh...well..." He stammered, looking back at Michael.

Roxie laughed. "Relax, he doesn't bite......much"

He swallowed loudly but kept his gaze on Michael.

Michael stepped up close to Roxie. His bare chest touching her back. His hands came around to her breasts and he squeezed them roughly. Roxie leaned her head back against his chest and moaned. Michael offered them up to Brian and after a brief hesitation, he lowered his head and began to suck on one.

"Yes." Roxie hissed.

She captured his cock between her thighs and rubbed her dripping pussy over him. She felt strong hands grip her ass and realized Michael was lifting her up. She reached down and guided Brian's cock into her waiting pussy. She sighed as she impaled herself on his thick rod. She felt his arms come around her and lift her on him.

Roxie looked back at Michael and watched as he stroked his own cock. She smiled at him. He growled. She wrapped her arms around Brian and waited. She felt Michael's strong hands on her ass and then his cock poised at the entrance to her puckered hole. This is what she wanted. What she desired. She wanted to be filled by two big cocks. To feel them pounding away inside her body as she came. As she fed.

Michael spread her ass cheeks wide. His cock was rock hard and demanding entrance to her tight hole. Steadily he inched his cock up her ass. He could feel Brian's cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. He slid his hands up her sides as he filled her with his cock. Once he was seated fully, he felt his hunger trying to take over.

"I need to feed" He whispered in her ear.

"Yes my love" She whispered back and buried her head against Brian's shoulder.

They fucked her together, each setting up their own rythym. Michael's hands came around to rub her swollen clit as Brian's cock fucked her.

"Yes Michael" She hissed, pushing her hips down to recieve their cocks and his hand.

Their harsh breathing filled the alley way. But they weren't disturbed. Roxie continued to ride both cocks until she felt the first stirrings of her orgasm. She bounced faster, commanding them to make her cum. Michael's fingers rubbed faster, his cock drilling harder, deeper into her ass. Brian grabbed her hips and pounded her pussy.

"YES!!!" Roxie cried out, her fangs lengthening.

She turned her head and stuck her fangs deep into Brian's neck. He slammed back against the wall, taking Roxie and Michael with him. Michael felt her pussy and ass tighten and shouted out his release as he sank his own fangs into Roxie's neck. Brian was the last to cry out as he emptied himself in Roxie's clenching cunt.

They stayed that way for several minutes. Roxie feeding off of Brian and Michael feeding off of her. It was Michael who lifted his head first and licked the puncture wounds closed. He slid his semi-soft cock from her ass and moved away to start dressing.

Roxie lifted her head and did the same to Brian. She slowly unwrapped her legs and slid down his body to the ground. She watched as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

Roxie moved away and dressed. She felt Michael come up behind her and wrap his arms around her waist. He pulled her back against his chest.

"He was delicious." She said, leaning against him.

"You are delicious." He said nibbling her ear. "I need to fuck you."

"You just did." She said with a light laugh.

Michael spun her around quickly to face him. His hands tangled painfully in her hair.

"Don't play with me Roxie. I may belong to you, but you belong to me too." He growled, baring his fangs.

Roxie laughed again. Did he really think to threaten her? Though his show of jealousy was arousing.

"Take me home Michael and we can fuck until sun up."

Michael gathered her back into her arms and closed his eyes. Just like she had taught him, they dissolved into mist.

Brian lifted his head and looked around. He was naked and standing in an dark alley. He quickly dressed, wondering what the fuck just happened.