Dark Pathways

Story Info
Trapped with a man she doesn't even like.
2.2k words
4.18
67.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find myself staring at this blank screen. Blank and white. I have stared for so long that I am beginning to see pixels in the monitor, and each little fleck of white is edged by a rainbow. Rainbows are happy things, but this does not take me to happy places. The mind wanders as it will.

--------

Hand slides slowly upwards, creeping over my flesh to the juncture of my thighs. I feel his fingertips moving clumsily over the crotch of my panties, and I hear him saying something to me, but I've checked out already. I simply nod. His fingers stroke, and tease until he can feel my wetness through the thin cloth of my underwear. I know he's getting hard, if he isn't already, thinking it has something to do with his skill. He's not terrible, mind you, but there is something about him I find so revolting I can't bring myself to fuck him while sober. I can't bring myself to submit.

His hands slide under my hips, lifting them from the bed as thumbs hook in the straps of my underwear and slide them down over my legs. The bedroom air is cool, and it sends a shiver up my spine. He shifts so he is leaning over me, parting my legs and pressing between them. Naked again, and I'd missed him pulling his shorts off. I can feel his hard cock rubbing against my folds, his hips moving with slow, patient thrusts. Despite how much I dislike him, I have to admit he's rather well endowed. Thick, long, painfully so at times when he's not done his job properly, or bothered to even try. Despite myself.. I moan, and my heart skips a few beats as its pace increases.

His breath is hot on my neck, teeth sharp as they dig in, sending a little tremble through my body. I could hate him until the end of time, but he knows that biting will get me going, no matter what else might fail. He doesn't let up, stroking himself against my wet pussy until his entire cock is slick with my juices. My throat will be bruised tomorrow from his teeth, but even as he digs a little harder into flesh, I don't really feel the pain.

He nudges my thighs a little wider, looking down between us as he pants for breath, watching the way his cock moves against my body even as his hands move to my wrists, dragging them overhead. He only needs one hand to pin them into the pillows, holding me firmly in place as he grasps his cock at the base and begins to press the tip against my opening. He's almost timid with his thrusts, but it isn't really that. I'm far too tight for him. And it takes him several hard thrusts to get the head to pop inside of me. My back arches as my cunt is stretched open for him, my eyes remaining firmly closed as I gasp softly, holding my breath as he slowly feeds his length into my body.

It hurts. Even through the drugs and my own significant lubricant it hurts to have him taking me again. That initial thrust, I know, will be slow, almost gentle, but only because I am so tight around him he finds his way difficult. Once he's hilted himself within he, he waits a moment, leaning over my breasts and biting into them, leaving his marks all down my body as he keeps me pinned there. As he pulls out, he groans, a long, low, primal sound of lust and I shiver.

His next thrust is not so kind. Free hand circles around my waist, dragging my hips up off the bed and into his hips as he thrusts deeply into my body once more. I squeeze my eyes shut at the jolt of pain as the head of his cock is buried within the depths of my belly once again, soft cry parting my lips, followed by a soft whimpering moan. He takes me then, claims me as his little slut, fucking me with an erratic, almost desperate pace.

My body betrays me and my feelings, each thrust of his narrow hips sending me closer and closer to the plateau of orgasm. I reach mine well before his, as his thrusts take an almost violent turn. Each downward stroke drives my round ass into the mattress, again and again, my tits bouncing painfully on my chest while his mouth assaults my nipples with lips, tongue, and teeth all at once. Sucking, biting, tugging, he makes them ache. Soon my moans have turned to cries between frantic breaths, my nails digging into the palms of my hands until I feel blood spilling over the nails. He doesn't notice, or seem to care.

I can feel him throbbing inside my spasming cunt, his balls slapping against my ass as he fucks me harder, trying to drive himself to my very core, his grunts and groans of pleasure in harmony with my own voice. I yelp softly as the first shot of cum splashes against my inner walls. Hot, burning in that tight channel he's made raw with his presence, and I feel each subsequent one after the first, his cock thrust deep into my belly, hips grinding against my groin.

He stays there until he is nearly finished, pulling out to splash his last little shot of cum against the outside of my cunt, his cock going soft as he flops onto the bed beside me. My legs are shaking too hard for me to get up, so I lay there a while, panting, eyes closed as I feel the shame burning as hot as his seed does.

Its only minutes later before we speak again, and only because I have moved from my place in the bed.

"What now?" He grumbles quietly, half dazed, half high, the way I prefer him.

"Just sleep.." I say softly as I pick up a pack of cigarettes and light one with shaky hands. In my head I count the minutes, it keeps me distracted from the feel of his cum leaking out of me, smearing over my inner thighs as I move to sit by the window, opening it a crack to get some fresh air from the night. When the cigarette has burned down to the butt I sigh, flicking it out and moving to join him in bed. My eyes fall closed with a heavy weight, and I relax into a half-sleep.

He wakes me out of my haze by nudging me over onto my stomach, his hands gripping my hips once I am there, tugging them up off the bed until I am on my hands and knees, giving him a little protesting groan. I can feel his hard cock against the cheeks of my ass as he leans down and kisses along my spine, but all I want to do is lay down again, to sprawl in that bed and forget that he exists for a while.

His hand slides up to my hair, giving it a sharp pull as he teases his cock against me again, his other hand moving beneath me, between my thighs to run around my clit in tiny circles. I feel the wetness gathering in my cunt, arousal burning in my loins as he teases me.

"Again?" I moan out softly as he presses the head of his cock against my swollen, wet lips. He's taunting me with it. His grip tightens in my hair and I lean down, hips rising a little higher into the air almost like an invitation.

"That's a good girl.. get wet for me.." He growls softly, grinding his cock against my silken folds, once more lubing himself up for the struggle to get his cock into my pussy. Too high to mind much I simply lay my face down into the pillows, moans muffled by them as he pinches my clit. My legs begin to tremble and it doesn't take too long before I am nigh dripping wet with need. A simple, carnal need to be fucked. Not by anyone in particular, especially not by him, but god did I need something hard inside me.

He draws back, sliding two fingers up the length of my cunt, gathering wetness onto them, I presume to taste.

The hand in my hair keeps its grip, using it as leverage to pull me into him, pull me against his cock as he impales me on it once more. No gentle foreplay, he simply thrusts himself into my already sore hole as though he can stand it no longer. I bury my face into the pillows with a soft cry, nails digging into the sheets, holding tightly to them as he draws back slowly. I feel his other hand grasp my ass, kneading the flesh there as he takes me again and again.. thrusting roughly into my body and the sounds it makes are so lewd as to make me blush even in the dark. Wet, slapping sounds as flesh met flesh.

A finger teases around the puckered star of my ass and I squeak softly, lifting up and panting out a soft, "No!" to him. Or I had planned to. As I pushed myself up his hand left my hair and fell between my shoulder blades, fingers splayed across the back of my neck and forcing me down against the pillows as his finger works it way into that virgin hole, all the while he continues to abuse my cunt.

I bite into the pillow, squeezing eyes tightly closed, nails bunching the bed sheets and blankets into the palms of my hands as he works that finger in to the first knuckle, my hips bucking against the unwanted penetration. I can almost feel his grin as he holds me more firmly down against the bed. A second finger joins the first, forced into my ass, stretching open that tiny little hole as I cried out into the pillows.

"No! No! Please no!" I whimper, turning my head, tears lining my eyes as I pant for breath. His fingers withdraw themselves, and I think I have won for the barest of moments. Silly girl.

His hand comes down hard on the side of my ass, startling me more than hurting and I give another sharp cry.

"Shhh, baby.." He coos down to me, rubbing the handprint on my ass as though that will soothe away the ache. I know what's coming when he pulls his cock from my tight pussy completely, sliding the throbbing head between my ass cheeks to that new hole just above. I whimper again, turning my head as much as he allows.

"Please.. please no.. it'll hurt. I-I-I've never.." I can barely get breath to get words out, and he's pushing insistently. He's not listening. One hand around the base of his cock, the other holding me down on the bed, I can do little but accept it. Legs trembling, belly twisting into knots as I hold my breath, feeling him forcing that thick head of his cock into my ass.. using the wetness of my cunt as lubricant. I begin to scream, but he grabs my hair and forces my face down into the pillows again to muffle me as the head pops inside completely with a hard push of his hips.

He groans loudly, and begins to force the rest of his hardened length inside of me, all while I scream and writhe beneath him, incapable of moving, too stunned, and in far too much pain to resist too strongly. By now he is too riled up to be incredibly patient, and once he's buried his cock into my ass he groans again, delivering another painful slap to my ass as he draws out once more and then begins to fuck me roughly.

I hated him more in that instant, I wanted to claw at him, to beat at him and fight; and yet my cunt was still wet, and he seemed to recognize that fact.. his hand sliding once more around my waist to rub against my clit until I all but collapsed into another orgasm. He doesn't last much longer than I do, and again I feel his cum filling my body, oozing out of my stretched ass as he pulls out.

"Go clean yourself up." He says after a long minute, finally releasing my hair and moving away from me. I let a soft little whimper out, and he slaps me on the ass again. "Much as I enjoy the sight of you sitting like that, slut, I said.. go clean up."

I didn't want to move, I was certain I wouldn't be able to walk, and sure enough my legs were wobbly as I carefully rolled off the bed, and inched my way slowly to the bathroom to shower. By the time I returned to bed he was already asleep, with the most smug look on his face. I curled up next to him, not touching him, letting my eyes close once more, and allowing my mind to wander.. it does that sometimes.