Dark Redemption Ch. 02

Story Info
When Anna and Peter first met.
2.3k words
4.1
21.1k
1

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

Peter and I met at my first job. He's a lawyer and I was tax accountant appointed to his case by my firm.

His office back in those days was huge and sophisticated, unusually but tastefully decorated. Peter was an enigma. Everyone knew about him. Young Brilliant no want for clients. Everone clamoured to get hold of him. He was successful,. Ruthless divorce lawyer. "Getting rich of others peoples misery" I used to chide him. "Setting them free" he used to counter argue. He was a loner, isolated and sort of weird if keeping to yourself even though you are rich and good-looking is weird.

The day I walked into his office, I later found out, was the day he decided we'd be married. I was terribly impressed with his beautiful office. I was entranced but the idea of working for Peter. But being very professional it was important to me that I retain the account. Despite his reclusive lifestyle, Peter Adams was a high profile client. It was a great show of faith in me that my firm had sent me to speak with him. I was only thinking of his accounts and doing the best job I knew how to do.

Walking in, I informed his secretary of my arrival and sat down in the waiting room. I glanced rather nervously around the room as she walked up the long corridor to his office. I spotted a camera hidden behind a dark dome in the corner of the room opposite me and wondered if he were watching me through it. Something told me he was. Something told me that he was deliberately watching me.

His secretary came back down the hall and informed me he would be happy to see me. Glancing into the camera's I straightened my skirt and walked up the olive green hall. On the walls were rimed gilt pictures done in a shiny gold. There were stands with lush green maidenhair ferns beneath each light. It was a strange and comforting kind of energy.

When I walked into the deep red lush office with its mahogany furniture for the first time a kind of thrill went through me. The room was so beautiful bit also disquieting. There was darkness behind all of this good taste and the effect was unsettling. And unearned intimacy. Peter was sitting behind his desk, which was to my left but facing the centre of the room. He was upright in his chair with his hands laced together at the fingers resting n the table.

"Anna Preston!" he stood up and came around to the front of the desk. "Excellent! Just excellent to finally meet you." He took my hand and gave it a hearty shake.

"Peter Adams! Yes it is good to meet. I am glad you have no problem with me being allocated by my firm to take care of your taxation concerns."

"Problem? Why would I have any problems? I specifically asked for you."

And he turned his back directly to me and walked around to the other side of his desk sitting down in exactly the same position he was in when I walked into the room. "Tell me Anna. How are you going to help me?"

I had no time to puzzle over his strange remark. Instead I got straight to his taxes.

Peter, not surprisingly, turned out to be very knowledgeable, which was good for me because he could tell I was good at my job and very well prepared. We worked for four hours straight on his file and came up with he basics for his annual budget as well as the skeleton for the end of year return. I felt tired. I had been concentrating hard making sure I got it right.

When we were done, I quietly began to pack my papers away. I was strangely disappointed that the day was over and that I would have to leave this nice office and this unusual man. For some reason, I thought we'd hit it off.

Peter Clearly had the same idea. He watched me as I packed away with a smooth still stare that I could feel like a breath on my skin.

"Anna, it's five thirty. I think your done for the day. I want you to have dinner with me."

I could not believe he had asked me out for dinner, but accepted the invitation without hesitation, despite the potential unprofessional consequences. He picked up the phone in the desk. "I want you to ring the office and tell them, I've asked you to stay longer and that you will be going straight home tonight."

I took the receiver from him, turned the phone to face me and did exactly has he suggested. When I hung up, a kind of triumphant look on my face he said, "I will be ordering us Chinese food. Will you eat it here with me?"

"Yes Peter." I said simply. The way he was taking control of the situation was leaving me weak at the knees. Now that the taxes were done and I was able to take a moment to notice how handsome he was, I began to feel swept away. I sensed a strange yawning bond between us.

"Anna, I have two very good Pinot gris in my bar fridge. Would you get us one and two glasses from the shelf in the kitchenette? I will order us deep fried chilli squid. I hope that is acceptable to you. The Kitchenette is off the front room to the right."

I stood immediately keen to make him happy. I felt as though I were in a kind of dream. I knew I was not thinking straight but I did not care. I was swept away by something. Something larger than me that still seemed to come from within me. It was strange and familiar at the same time. I went down the green corridor to the front room. His secretary had left and we were the only one's there now. I moved into the kitchenette which was painted entirely blue -- ceiling to floor -- took one of the bottles of white wine out of the fridge and two glasses and headed back into the office.

Peter had moved to standing across the room from the door when I walked in. he looked magnificent. Immediately I found it hard to breathe. If I had been able to think for even a moment, I would have checked myself, but a supernatural thing had taken me over. I felt divorced from reality.

Peter strode forward toward me, took the wine and the glasses out of my hand and set them on the table and turned back to face me. My heart was racing uncontrollably now. He stepped forward so that he was almost touching me and in one movement placed his hand on the back of my head, pulled me toward him and kissed me.

This was not the first time nervous kiss of the unsure suitor. This was a claiming. Peter was claiming me. Claiming what was rightfully his. It was that simple. I responded to his probing tongue with my wide open accepting mouth and he pulled me harder to his face with the hand on the back of my heads that was not tangled in my hair.

While he kissed me he pulled the clip from my hair and it fell to my shoulders. He stroked my hair with his other hand and ran it down past my shoulder to my left breast. The nipple leapt and hardened under his touch. My body was completely betraying me. He pinched at my nipple over my clothes and I felt his smile into my kisses when I groaned.

He suddenly pulled away from me and straightened up to look down at me. I stared straight into his eyes, unable to look away.

"Anna, I'm going to make love to you several times this evening, and I am afraid this first time will not be terribly gentle. But the passion is demanding I take you, and I want our first time to feel like capture for you. I want you to feel that you've been found and taken. I insist on having you. And you need to know, with your body, that the decision has been made already."

I did not know what to say. I felt incredibly aroused, filled with longing. My nipples were rock hard and the opening to my vagina ached, throbbed. I could feel the wetness beginning to seep down my vulva and into my underwear.

Peter sat down in a heavy sofa opposite. He still looked immaculate in his suit and tie. I stook stock-still. I did not know what to do.

"Take your shirt and bra off Anna. Don't be slow. This is not a strip tease. I will get you to do that for me another time. Right now, I just need to see you naked."

Mechanically, standing in front of him, my mind glazed over with a fog, I unbuttoned my white silk bowse at the front. I pulled it free from the waistband of my skirt and slid it down my arms behind me. I let it drop to the floor. Then, I raised my arms behind me and unhooked the clasp of my bra. My breasts are large and I suddenly felt self conscious of their sag. Peter sensed my pause.

"Anna, I need to see your breasts. I have picked you out of so many women. Watched you. And watched you. Your breasts will be claimed by me tonight, and I want to see my prize. Show them to me."

So I slipped the straps off my shoulders self-consciously holding the cups over the fleshiness of my breasts. Then, taking a deep breath, I let my bra fall to my feet. My breasts felt cool in the exposure but the hardness of my nipples and the goose bumps on my flesh were not from feeling cool.

Peter leapt to his feet and sprang toward me. He mashed his lips against mine, but this time his hands were all over my breasts, rubbing them, pinching the nipples.

"Ohhh... yesss... " he was whispering in my ear. "Oh they feel so good. One day we'll put gentle little clamps on these, but tonight I just want them to know they are mine." He moaned then moved back to my mouth to kiss me.

I was too stunned by all of this to move, but I was achingly wet. His kisses were driving me mad. My pussey was throbbing and all I could think of was getting his penis into me. But I felt so disoriented, so surprised but it all that could not move anyway.

Peter pulled away suddenly, and turned me to bend over the armchair of the couch. He roughly lifted my skirt from behind and yanked down my soaked panties. I felt two fingers plunge directly into my hot aching vagina, as I herd his fly coming down. I pushed back against his fingers trying to get them deeper into me, but he pulled them out, and I hungry and empty again.

Then I felt what could only be his penis rubbing against the opening of my vagina. He put it in place then leaned into me with a deft movement filling me with the enormity of his arousal all at once. He collapsed over me, whispering "spread your legs wider" as he brought one hand around the front of my thighs, toward my clitoris, and plunged two fingers, slick with my juices, into my mouth. I greedily sucked on them as I pumped back into his hips.

He pulled his fingers out of my moth and moved them between my legs, from the front and massaged my clitoris. I groaned and he moved his other hand to my mouth. I sucked like a wild woman on his fingers as he pumped into me.

I could feel the heat first at the top of my womb and I knew I was going to cum. I was grinding hard against his penis and his fingers were strumming across my clitoris fast. I started to cum and I cried out against the hand in my mouth. As my vagina convulsed and spassemed around his penis he cried "god yes!" and then I felt him explode inside of me.

As he softened and began to slide out of me, I felt him straighten and reach for a box of tissues to his left. He took a handful and held them against me as he withdrew himself, and whipped his penis with the with the tissues in his other hand. He spread my legs even wider apart and dabbed at my vagina with the dry tissues.

When it had stopped running so freely out of me, he must have put his penis back into his suit trousers because I could hear the zip of his fly go back up again. He got more tissues and while I was still bent over the couch, knelt behind me and washed around all the folds and creases of my damp, open, willing vagina.

"You can stand up now,." He said to me.

I stood up and crouching before me he helped me step into the legs of my panties then pulled up till they were in place. Around my ass and my sex. On his knees still in front of me, he cupped the round full globes of my ass and planted a light playful kiss on my slit at the front. Then he pulled my skirt down, and straightened it.

He picked my bra up off the floor and handed it to me and watched as I expertly put it over my breasts and hooked it up at the back. Then he took my shirt and wrapped it about my shoulders. I put my arms into my sleeves, and then stood there as he loving buttoned up each button kissing my lips with small kisses.

"Anna, how do you feel?" he asked as I tucked my shirt into my skirt.

"Like I am home for the first time in my life." I replied.

He grinned a boyish thrilled grin and leaned in and kissed me.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers