Dark Redemption Ch. 12

Story Info
Anna seduces Peter back through sensual lovemaking.
5.2k words
4.65
16.6k
1

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

I knew we only had an hour and I wanted something exciting to happen in front of Peter and I. It was thrilling to cause the direction and to insist these two women make love to each other. But I wanted this to be very female. This was not just pornography. This was eroticism. I wanted to seem, and for Peter to see, how women excite each other.

The women were aroused now. The small room was getting hot and there was the intense smell of fertile female genitals in the air. The women were moaning into each other's mouths and rubbing themselves against each other's hands.

"Suck on each others nipples." I commanded.

The blond lay on her back and Peter and I directed our eyes to the mirror on the wall at the foot of the bed. She had her legs spread and her arousal had her labia laying open as if her vagina were a vacuum, seeking to suck something into it. We could see the wetness.

The Brunette got on to all fours next to her and curled her spine, so that her genitals were spread and exposed I our direction. We could see her fleshy fat wetness as well. Her vagina was so pulpy and flowing with life, I was tempted to stick my face in there. But instead I turned my face towards Peter to find his willing lips. We both kissed each other hungrily.

The woman on top was sucking and pulling hard on the nipples of the woman beneath her. The blond had her legs spread and was bucking softly into the air. I took compassion on her and said:

"You suck her breasts so well. Travel down now and kiss her between the legs, but no penetration. Make her body writhe; make her cum, with nothing inside her. Give her a woman's orgasm."

This was driving Peter crazy. He turned my head after I gave instruction and ran his hands on to my breasts. We were kissing passionately both of us aroused beyond description.

The brunette looked up at me, as she was slowly moving down the body of the delicious blond woman beneath her.

"Would you like to come here?" She said to me.

I shook my head "no" and she continued her ministrations upon the woman beneath her.

"I love you!" Peter whispered in my ear. "You belong to me and only to me."

"Yes my darling," I whispered back. Then we both shifted our gaze to the women before us.

The brunette was busy between the spread thighs of the other woman now. She pressed the younger woman's legs to the bed so that we could see the steamy vagina before her, and she sunk her long snake like tongue into the soft swollen flesh. She spread the labia apart and lapped at the small clitoris. The blond woman started to buck her hips, and thrust herself into the faced of the woman performing oral sex on her. She reached her hand down to the brunette's head, just as the woman pointed her tongue and prepared it to plunge in. Grabbing at her hair with her free hand, the blond woman plunged the stiff tongue deep into her and grinds her hips against the face of the woman licking her.

They had broken my rule. I had said no penetration, but the sight was so sensual I could not resist it. Peter had his arm around me and his hand cupping my breast. He was fondling my stiff nipple. The air was thick with the smell of female arousal, my own adding to the mix.

Soon the brunette woman had stretched the labia open with both hands and was sucking softly on the clitoris again as the woman beneath her started to cry out in orgasm. Her legs were rigid and stretched out either side of the woman eating her out. She cried out hard and started to buck and sway to the onset of orgasm. Peter and I held our breath as we watched her rise and rise to her peak, and then sighed heavily as we saw her roll deliciously down the other side. It was very sexy.

"Even though you penetrated her against my instruction," I said, "you can still have her juice. Let us watch as you scoop it out with your tongue."

She leaned into the hot feast before her and dug that long thin tongue into the vagina and brought it out covered in the cum of her little friend in front of her.

"Mmmmmm..." she sighed.

"You must be in great need of your own orgasm by now," I said. "Crawl on to your friend and let her make you cum while you drink the love juice out of her." Then I turned to the blond woman. "She just made you cum. You owe her an orgasm also. Suck her and push your fingers in her to make her cum. But, tell us what you feel. Describe it to us on your way."

Peter squeezed my breast, and turned me to him again and started to kiss me hard. As we kissed the brunette parted her legs and rested her knees either side of the blond girl. We could see perfectly from the tilted mirror at the back of the bed what the blond girl was doing, but while Peter kissed me I could think of nothing but him and his ministrations.

"I can see into her vagina" the blond woman started. The other woman was over the top of her, with her face buried deep between her legs. The blond was panting hard, but she was still able to give us a running commentary.

"She is so wet that when I pull her lips apart I can see her juice running in small drops out of her." She leaned up and licked long from the clitoris right up to the ass. "Oh, she tastes good. We all love licking her pussy all the time because she tastes the best of all of us." She stuck her tongue in again and the brunette moaned into the vagina in front of her. The younger woman slowly eased her middle finger into the pulsing vagina. "Oh she is so hot in her tunnel. It is throbbing. Gripping on to my finger. It wants to." She eased the finger out and slowly put two fingers in.

"No! That just won't satisfy this hungry pussy. She needs three."

She eased the two fingers out and put three back in. She twisted the fingers and stretched the vagina further apart to accommodate them all. The brunette lifted her head moaning and pumped herself back hard on the three fingers inside her.

"We know she likes three. When the clients are gone and we suck each other, Marguerite always gets three fingers."

Peter grabbed my chin and turned me to face him and started to kiss me ferociously. I was moaning. He slid his hand up my inner thigh and out of the corner of my eye I saw Marguerite watching us, those three fingers pumping in and out of her.

Oblivious to all but the passion between us, Peter slid his hand up my inner thighs till he reached my hot slick slit. He pulled my leg away with his other hand, and stuck two fingers into my dripping hole with one thrust. As I gasped in my kiss, I pushed back on his fingers, spreading my legs further apart. I could see Marguerite pumping harder on the fingers that were inside of her as she watched my vagina writhing in ecstasy on Peter's fingers. She started to cry out as she was cumming.

"Oh... she's cumming. Her pussy is sucking my fingers in. She is going to pull my arm in-oh she loves it. She is cumming all over my fingers."

The blond woman pulled her fingers out and thrust her tongue into the pulsing vagina in front of her. Marguerite was crying out and I saw, despite the best efforts of the woman sucking on her, a couple of drops of juice roll down her thigh.

Peter and I had stopped to watch but we were still pumping; his fingers into me, my hips on to his fingers. He took his fingers out and gave them to me to suck. The he kissed me hard. "Lets get out of here" he said to me. "I need you."

Our time wasn't up yet, but Peter and I had had enough of other people.

"Thank you ladies, you were marvelous," I said as Peter whisked me hard out of the room.

Laughing we bounded down the stairs. I waved goodbye to the woman at the front desk in the lingerie, and we burst out on to the street. Peter grabbed me and kissed me hard. "You are the most exciting, marvelous woman I could ever hope to imagine." He said to me. "I want to fuck you mercilessly, and then I want to take you home and make love to you!"

I grinned! "Where will we go?" I said looking around.

"No fancy hotels for you tonight. I am going to fuck you like a hot little tramp."

I giggled as he dragged me around the streets of the red light district. We walked for a block or so in the direction of where I knew the whores were to buy, when he took me off the beaten path, and down into a park.

I knew the park to be a well-known place to buy sex. Everything was there. Young men, transsexuals, women, whatever you were looking for that you did not want to spend too much money on. These were not the expensive women that we just saw in the brothel. These were the real whores. The real prostitutes. The sleazy back streets.

We noticed that there were people in the park with us, but they were mostly keeping to themselves. They would notice us, but I guessed that when they saw we were playfully together, they lost interest or moved away. Occasionally a woman or a young man would shout out an offer of company to us, but it was clear soon that we were not interested in any company.

At the back of the park was a brick toilet block. The lights had been smashed and there was only total darkness as one looked into either the men's or the women's. But it was busy with traffic. There were people coming in and out of the toilets and loud sounds of sex and laughter coming form within.

We walked around the back. No one was there, but you could clearly hear the sounds form inside the block. Peter stopped. He pushed my back to the wall, and started to kiss me heavily. We could hear everything that was going on inside.

"Oh baby, it has to be a twenty. Don't you have more than that?'

"Give me your cock honey. Get it in there."

"Mmm.. nice to have a chick with a dick? Suck it baby. Suck my titties and my dick."

The conversation behind us was lewd and left nothing to the imagination. These were dirty people doing dirty things and Peter and I were with them.

Peter turned me around to face the brick wall, and pressed my face into it. Then he lifted my skirt. He took his penis out of his fly, and stuck it into me without warning. I was totally ready of course. All I wanted was his penis in me all evening. He slid it in and out of me, and then he moved his body close to mine, and felt around in front for my breasts. As he pumped into me, we were a part of the whirlwind of dirty sex that was around us

"It'll cost you $50 for a blow job. C'mon honey, it's worth it."

"I can blow all your friends, and you while you all watch."

"Oh baby, kiss me honey. Make me cum on your dick."

"You married baby? You cheatin' on anyone? You got to wear a condom sweetie."

I could hear Peter's heavy breathing in my ear as he pushed in and out of me, and we listened to the evil sounds of the oldest profession. Soon, I could feel that I was cumming, and I cried out. As I did, there was a cheer from the toilet block on both sides.

"That's it honey. Cum for your daddy."

"Oh yeah baby, make it happen for all of us."

This was too much for Peter and he burst inside of me. It was the feel of his sperm flooding me that made me explode all over his penis. I groaned loud, and there were more comments from the toilet block when I did. We stood still for about five minutes when we were finished. We were both exhausted through the intense arousal of the entire evening

Peter whispered in my ear "Let me take you home my love."

He took my hand, and carefully stepped me away from the hard brick wall that I had been leaning against. He pulled my dress down and helped me make myself look presentable again. But he did not lead me back up the way that we had come down. He took me down on to the street. He took off his suit coat and put it over me.

"Come on my beautiful Queen. I want to get you into a safe place and make love to you. No more games for tonight."

We walked on the streets to where we had parked the car, tired but happy. We barely said anything to each other. It had been such a wild bad evening, but we were both so safe. We were both with each other and we were both deeply in love. Everything was as it should be.

We got to the car and hopped in. Peter drove us back to his place, back to our little shared cottage. We chatted a little about highlights of the evening, about the gorgeous women we had witnessed, and about the naughty bad sex we had had in the ugliest part of town. We laughed at the way they cheered when I came. Breathlessly we whispered into each other's ears that our lives are forever entwined.

By the time we had gotten home, I was exhausted. Peter ran me a bath, and I stepped into it and lay warm and nestled as he made us herbal teas. I got out of the bath and hopped straight into bed with my tea. Peter had a fast bath after me, and then came into bed with his tea also.

"I think we have scraped all the ugliness of the world off us in that bath" I said with a contented smile.

"Yes my beautiful one. And now I want to take you as a husband take a wife, and I want to remind you of how rare and precious you are."

And he put his tea down, and took mine from me, and lay on top of me and made love to me. And I was about the happiest that I had ever been because everything was right with the world.

*****

Peter was awake further into the night and I was too tired to stay awake waiting for him so I fell asleep to fitful and confused dreams.

My mind was all over the place. I would look at Peter and I would feel overwhelming love for him and I had always felt when I looked at him. I had come to rely on that feeling. I had come to think that nothing could ever take it away. I had lost any feelings of wondering or desire or any kind of willful longings about other men. I had just imagined that I would always love Peter and that he would always love me.

I still had my initial confidence in love, when I thought if him and especially when I could see him. It was still my first response. But now there was a sick tightness in my belly that immediately followed it. That feeling only dissipated when I indulged in feeling of revenge. The only way I could cope with my pain was to see Peter experience it also. I felt as though I needed to see him in pain.

My dreams were weird and crazy. Peter was there sometimes; sometimes he was not. The woman I had seen him with was sometimes there and sometimes not. Images floating in and out of my mind leaving me with the overwhelming feeling that Peter didn't love me anymore. And that he would never want me again.

I woke at about two-ish. I could not see the entire clock besides Peter's bed, but I could see the hour was two. Peter was next to me. I his body rose and fell, sleeping in the shadows, right next to me.

He looked beautiful. He was there; I could reach out and touch him. I had an overwhelming sense of infinity, as if everything rested upon this moment. Would he respond with love if I touched him? Would my touch push him away and plunge me further into this misery? If I did nothing, would he sense it and respond building more clear bricks in the wall between us? Bricks I could see through, but for some reason I could not break down.

I was so confused, but even in that state I knew I could not approach him out of desperation. I would not be able to do that, and it is not appealing in your lover. My fears and my torments were my own. I could only bring them to Peter when he was open to talking about them, open to receiving them. Before then they were my own problem.

And, looking at him next to me in our marital bed, I did not want my problems anyway. I wanted a break from the horrible feeling in my stomach. Both of us were naked, both of us were in bed together, and we are married to each other. If ever there were a moment I should be able to reach out for a man, this was it.

Out of the darkest place in my life, I extended my hand and rested it on Peter's chest. He didn't move, and I knew he must be very deeply asleep. But in this dark moment, from this man who I loved more than I loved my children, I was relieved, because I feared a flinch away from me. As I felt the warmth of Peter's body on my hand it tingled with the realization that he did not subconsciously reject my advances. It was comforting to know that getting rid of me had not sunk in deep below the surface.

I ran my hand over his chest, savoring the wonder of his body, and thinking of how many more times I would get to do this to Peter. This man, this body that I loved so much. I was in a desperate kind of sadness, the most hideous misery of my life. Under all of my anger, my hatred, my fear lay a desperate naked vulnerable love for him, that I did not know how to quench. In our bed, under the watchful eye of the moon, my ache turned to a fiery lust that I only ever knew in the presence of Peter. A lust that hungered beyond the possibility of any kind of satisfaction.

Moving over closer to him, I was aware that if he woke it could be the end of the possibility of touching him, so I was careful not. My vagina ached and my skin wanted his touch, but nothing would be as bad as him pulling away. My heart raced. I felt as though I were dismantling an atomic bomb.

He was still on his back, not snoring but breathing heavily into the night air. My hand was moving lightly over his chest, and I ran it down the line of hair that parted his belly till it became the nest of hair at the base of his loins. I was surprised to find that his penis was half erect. Still soft and warm, but up to meet my hand has it moved down further. I did not want to touch it for fear of disturbing him, but it gave me a hope I did not entertain before.

I moved my hand sensuously now, back up his chest again, and placed it over his heart. I squeezed gently on his left nipple and felt it slightly harden to my touch. Leaning out, very slowly, I licked the very tip of it. My hair had fallen over Peter's chest now and I wondered how he could not have woken. I raised myself up on my arms so I was not too heavy on his chest, but my breasts fell into his side, flesh on flesh, and I felt electricity surge through my body. I lapped at his left nipple, hungry for Peter, hungry for the comfort of sex, till I heard him expel the softest moan.

I froze. There was a suspended moment in time when I was not sure what was going to happen. But as each second dissolved, the likelihood of Peter pushing me away became less and less. After what seemed like an hour, I lowered my mouth to perform its ministrations again, and still Peter did not move.

Encouraged by this now, I kept licking and nibbling on his nipple, and moved my other hand to the other one. It flicked and pulled at his right nipple just a little, then slowly, with a more determined pressure, worked its way down his torso. Both Peter's nipples were hard now, and when my hand moved to the nest of hair at the base of Peter's belly, his penis was there hard to meet me. The foreskin was stretched across the top of his penis, and it felt like iron.

With overwhelming desire, I kissed hot, wet, liquid kisses down his left breast, across his ribs to the center line traveling down his belly, slurping into the whirl of his navel, to the head of penis, tapping me on the chin for recognition. I moved my kiss to the tip of the stretched foreskin, and slid my tongue into the protective cover, running it around his penis under the foreskin. I could taste pre-cum on the tip of Peter's penis, and now I knew he must be in some state akin to awake, but was hoping for this moment also.

I got on to my knees, and moved down the other end of my marital bed. I spread Peter's legs wide, and crouched between them, a high priestess ready to perform the ablutions.

I leaned forward and my breasts rubbed sensuously against Peter's testicles. I heard him gasp, and I moved my breasts back and forth, at first only brushing the sensitive skin of his sack, and then moving my chest harder into the area between his legs. My hair fell about my shoulders and I leaned down so that it was spilling over his thighs. His Penis was just millimeters away from my face, and I breathed on it as I rubbed my breasts between his legs.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12