Dark Room

Story Info
Innocent game leads to Indian brother going down on his sis.
6.6k words
4.34
182.6k
62
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domjoly
domjoly
239 Followers

Most Asian families are large and closely knit. Even after moving to the United States, (which we did when I was about 5 years old), we maintained close contact with our uncles and aunts. As time passed, many of them moved here as well which was a great source of relief for my parents – they had always wanted to have their extended family as close to them as possible.

Our uncles and aunts got married and had children at different times. My dad married before any one else did among her peers, and as a result, my siblings and I are older than our other cousins. Our families stayed tight and visited each other frequently. There were numerous sleepovers and we always traveled to other cities where our cousins were settled.

Being older (and in some cases much older) than our other cousins, my sister and I often had to baby-sit them whenever the elders decided to have an outing of their own, or left us kids in the house together for extended periods of time when they went to work during our family visits. Both my sis and I were in college now, but lived at home. Our house was in suburban Amherst, Mass., and traveling to Tufts University wasn’t a problem at all. Besides, my dad had a teaching job there and he didn’t want us to attend any other university. Since ours was the most affluent family amongst our extended relatives, we often had visitors to our house either asking for help or guests just staying over since they happened to be in the state or somewhere close by.

My sis and I never complained about being around children. We had grown up to be responsible kids and had babysat all our teenage years. I always had a special knack for becoming a child among children. Acting way too young for my age, I often played games with them and behaved like I belonged to the age group of the kids I was supposed to be looking after. My sister was the serious one, however. Maybe because she was older and more responsible, or maybe just because she was a girl. Girls tend to be more responsible and mature for their age than guys (although that’s not always the case I am sure). She was also more career-oriented – working towards a law degree. And as for myself? Well, let’s just say my major was undecided at the time.

So needless to say that even though she didn’t mind staying at home with the visiting kids and myself, she didn’t really get involved with any games which I played with the kids. I should add that this is not a case in which a sister lusts after her brother secretly and then they have wild sex. My sister and I have always been mature and usually carried ourselves pretty well. Sometimes though a chain of events takes place in ways that people have no control over and as they let the chips fall where they may, things always get how they weren’t supposed to be. This is just one of those stories.

One hot summer, my paternal uncle’s family came over to stay at our house for the entire period their children were out of school. This uncle was my dad’s younger brother and was settled somewhere on the West coast. I don’t remember exactly where he was during those days – he moved up and down the gold coast so much I lost track of where his family was at what times. So his wife and 3 kids decided to spend the summer with our family while he traveled to Asia for business. My dad was always out working. My sis and I were home since none of us took any classes during the summer. All of our friends from the university had gone back to their homes and we were stuck with our family. It was almost like we thought of the guests as a welcome vacation from the boredom. My mom and sister would spend time with the lady while I hung out and played with the kids. We played all sorts of games which kids like to play, all in good innocent fun. Hide and seek though was our favorite.

Apparently the visiting kids had invented their own version of hide and seek which they called ‘dark room.’ One person had to count to a hundred while the others found places to hide around the house. Then the person had to find those who were hiding before anyone hit them on their back and yelled “caught you!” If they found everyone without being caught in the back, someone else took their place. And if they got “caught”, they had to wait, count again and look for the ones who were hiding. It was pretty exciting, and during the bland summer months, when no one had anything better to do, it was particularly enjoyable. We would crank up all the air conditioners in the house and play dark room. As the name suggests, all lights would have to be turned off, the curtains had to be drawn to close and no windows would be left open. Of course this game was impossible to play while the adults were home. But whenever my mom and the visiting aunt went out, we always played dark room. My sister usually went out with the ladies and I had fun playing the game with the kids.

About two weeks before the visitors were about to leave, they decided to visit our other relatives in the area. It was really hot and humid outside and my sister decided to stay home. She wasn’t very fond of visiting our relatives. The only times she actually went out was when the ladies would go shopping and buy her stuff. The kids were happy that they had an extra partner to play ‘dark room’ with but my sister wasn’t really excited about the game. After much convincing, she gave in however, and we all had a good time.

This became a sort of a routine. Whenever the adults went out, my sister Nisha would join us for dark room. Obviously we knew our house better than the visiting kids did so we always did great in the game. None of the three kids could ever find me and Nisha. We would hide behind the curtains, crawl under our parents’ bed or sometimes just hide in strategic corners where it was easier to “catch” the kid looking for us. Pretty soon, however, the kids got smarter and they discovered all of our hiding places. As a result, Nisha and I found ourselves to be the hunters more often and we got caught more often too! But I was having none of this. I had to outsmart these little rascals!

One day as we were playing the game and the kid Rahul (the 14 year old and the slickest one) was counting to 100, I was having a really hard time finding a viable place to hide. Suddenly an idea struck my head. There was a big wall unit in our living room. It held most of our electronics – our TV, the VCR (that was it as far as hi-fi gadgets went in the late 80s), and a tape deck with some audio cassettes. There was an entrance door right next to it which opened inside the living room, right into the wall unit. “What a perfect place!” I thought to myself. It made total sense. It was an ideal place to “catch” the kid as he was entering the dark room looking for me and no one else had thought of it yet. The only problem was that the space between the door and the unit was really small and I didn’t think I could squeeze in there. Still it was worth a shot. I could hear Rahul count loudly,

“81, 82, 83…”

With the speed he was counting with, he would be in the room any minute and I would be a dead duck! I had to act fast. Without much thinking, I ran towards the space between the door and the living room. I suddenly remembered my mom kept a folded up rug in that little space which she brought out whenever we had guests over. “Ahh screw the rug, I will just throw it on the floor.” Thinking this, I started to move towards my would-be hiding place.

“91, 92, 93, 94…I am almost dooooneee!” screamed Rahul.

“Friggin’ kid….” I thought to myself and stumbled towards the space in the dark, finding my way with my hands against the wall.

“99, 100!” Rahul yelled, “I am coming inside the dark room to get you all!”

I had no time left to take the rug out now. If I threw it on the floor, he would notice it before entering the room and catch me. I had to somehow squeeze myself in the little space with the rug. I had no other choice. I tiptoed towards what I thought was enough space for me and tried to fit myself in.

I couldn’t see anything in the dark. Rahul was now getting closer to the door. He had already “captured” Sanjeev, his little brother. Bragging and cheering loudly about his quick first victory, Rahul was now looking for me, Nisha and his other brother and he sounded certain we were all hiding in the living room.

“Here I come…” he announced.

I hurriedly for the rug. I wanted to flatten it against the wall somehow so I could squeeze in. My hands were about waist high as I stumbled into the space. But I tripped on something and fell forward.

“Omph…” I grunted and barreled into what I thought was the rug, to get enough of a grip on it to prevent myself from hitting my head on the wall. Curving my hand upwards, I tried to hold the rug, but felt something really soft. That was no rug! I had broken my fall and was now twisted backward toward the person in the space.

What I had hit was not a rolled up rug in the corner of the wall unit! And I didn’t realize it until I felt a soft protruding bubble like object pressing me on my back. Needless to say it was a human being’s boob. It had to be my own sister’s tit! None of the kids were playing with was older than 12 and they were all boys!

My hand had accidentally hit exactly on the pussy area of her crotch. The thin Indian pajamas she was wearing did cover the body entirely but were very easily penetrable. My index finger had actually cupped her pussy and being the man that I was, without thinking, I had actually rubbed the lips a little bit before coming to my senses and realizing what I had done!

What had amazed me was that she hadn’t moved one bit. She didn’t even try to retract her pussy from where my hand was. Of course a girl’s natural reaction would as follows: 1. move back, and 2. rudely reject the guy’s hand away. And she had done neither. Maybe she was just too shocked by what had happened, or maybe she didn’t consider it such a big deal and just remained calm.

“Nah that can’t be,” I remember myself thinking. There is no way she could have ignored a full hand cupping her pussy for a good 5 seconds, rubbing it twice and then moving away nervously. That was just too offensive and too rude for a guy to do to a girl. And on top of that, she was my sister! I had no intention of pinning her in a corner like that and doing what I had done on purpose. It was totally accidental.

I moved my hand away immediately. Yes I had moved my hand away for the fear of angering her, but she hadn’t even moved an inch! She hadn’t even retracted her boob which was now pressing hard on my back. I always thought my sister to be kind of asexual, as in nothing sexual affected her (she had never dated). Besides she was my sister and I had never thought of her that way. I had a steady girlfriend in college and a nice and fulfilling relationship with that girl. I didn’t know how my sister could ignore a full hand cupping her pussy and just act normal. Maybe she was just too stunned and just totally wanted to ignore it; pretending it never happened. It would be too embarrassing a subject for her to bring up. How would she word it? “Raj why did you touch me there? Move your hand!” No way. She could never have possibly said it. So I came to a conclusion that she just wanted to pretend it never happened. She figured if she acted like nothing had happened, dismissing it as just accidental contact and changing the subject, everything would be normal. But I was a guy. It’s different for guys.

Guys take every little sexual hint to be a big deal. She probably thought if she didn’t move at all and pretended I really hadn’t touched anything private of hers, I would think the same. Maybe she thought if she moved her tit away from my back, I would realize it to be a touching-related move and realize what had happened. But I was not stupid. I knew full well what my hand had cupped happened to be the line of her pussy. She was very bony in her crotch and didn’t have much meat at all. She was a skinny girl. Continuing her aloof act, she whispered,

“Raj, is this you? Where is Rahul?”

“Oh I am sure he can’t find us here!” I was panting from being all excited and nervous at the same time.

“Yeah this is a great hiding place.” She whispered.

“What are you doin’ here?!” I whispered strongly.

“I always hide here.” She argued.

“Didn’t you see me come in?” I was getting frustrated and kind of embarrassed.

Her tits were still pricking my back. She was now leaning in to get a better look if the kid was coming in to catch us.

“No! Didn’t you see me standing here?” She said.

“Of course not. You can’t see anything in this dark!” I replied.

“Well, don’t move your head outside or he will catch us.” She said calmly, moving back a little and giving me more space.

I backed into her this time. Apparently she had thought of this space first and moved the rug out before she hid there, so there was a little more space in there than I had thought. Her tits weren’t poking me as they were before but they were still touching me. I thanked God my crotch was facing outward or she would certainly feel my hard on.

We both were breathing hard but neither said anything. Rahul was now very close and since I was outside, I had to go catch him.

“Go! Go!” She urged.

I leapt out at Rahul, slapped his back and yelled,

“Caught you Rahul!! HAHA!”

“Oh My God” Rahul protested with his head down and went back outside the room to count to 100 again.

**************************

My sister and I remained normal with each other for a few days. We kept playing dark room with the kids every time the adults went out. Neither of us hid in that corner again. At least I didn’t. And I never saw her coming out of there either. I didn’t want to go back there mainly because Rahul was now aware of it and mostly because I didn’t want the embarrassing situation to happen again.

After all, I had inadvertently touched my sister’s private parts. This was no small deal in our conservative household. I am sure she hadn’t forgotten about the incident either. Despite this, our demeanor hadn’t changed at all. We talked to each other normally and behaved just like we always did. We were adults after all and realized that accidents do happen.

Finally the last two weeks were over and the guests were leaving the next day. Mom and the guest aunty of ours were out doing some last minute shopping again before they returned to the West coast. Today was the kids’ final chance of playing dark room with us. For some reason Nisha didn’t really want to play today but she accepted when the kids pleaded and begged that they were leaving the next day.

Sanjeev counted to 100 and caught us all easily. We were getting slaughtered! The kids caught us no matter where we went. There was no where else to go but back to my trusted corner. This was going to be the last time one of the kids was going to count and try to catch us. The game was going to have to end soon since mom, dad and the lady would be home soon.

“Last turn coming up,” I smiled to everyone as Rahul begrudgingly went outside to count to 100.

I was laughing inside just waiting to see the look on his face when I caught him from the back the last time. I had thoroughly enjoyed this summer vacation with these kids. We had some good times and I was going to miss them when they left.

Little did I know this summer of mine was going to get a lot sweeter.

As I heard Rahul count to 100, I moved towards the space between the wall unit and the door. The reader can now probably predict I found Nisha there. That is probably expected, or else I would not be writing this story here.

But the strange thing is, that she appeared as oblivious of the fact that I was going to use that corner as my last weapon as I was of the fact that she was going to use it.

Stumbling in the dark, feeling the wall with my palms, I got to the edge of the wall unit and felt it around the corner to see if the rug (or Nisha for that matter) was standing there. Feeling nothing and hearing nothing, I leapt in.

I had felt wrong. This time she had scrunched herself into as tight a space as possible, squeezing her frail 105-lb frame into a space which didn’t seem to be larger than a few inches wide.

As I backed into the space, I felt her hands on my back.

“Not you again!” She whispered strongly and tried to push me out.

“Ugh! Get out, this is our last chance.” I fought back.

“Shhh!” She told me to quiet down.

Rahul was now done counting and was now roaming the house searching for his would-be “prisoners”.

“Hey I discovered this place first. Leave!” She whispered forcefully.

“But I can’t leave now or I’ll be caught.” I pleaded.

“Ok Raj,” she calmed down, “But you don’t get to catch him this time though….”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well, just like last time, I am here first, but this time around I get to “catch” Rahul and not you.” She ordered calmly.

“Ok fine.” I agreed.

In order to get a head start, my sister was now leaning on my back again, pressing her protruding tits against my back. Feeling those soft little mounds of love on my back, coupled with her heavy breathing onto my neck, my dick was hard as a rock. She also smelled really nice. She probably just had deodorant on, but any smell coming from a girl is a turn on if a girl is that close to a guy - doesn’t matter if she is his own sister! She was now ready to move out of our hiding place. If she tried to squeeze out of this place, there was absolutely no way she wouldn’t feel my prick sticking out of my pants.

“Hey move back. There is no room here.” I got frustrated and embarrassed at the same time.

“I have to get out when Rahul gets in and it would be easier if I were on the outside.” Nisha said.

“You can’t! There is no room!” I urged her to stay back.

“Noooo!” She pinched me, “Raj this is my turn!!!”

”Owww.” I half yelped as I tried to whisper. “O-k! Ok! Do whatever you want.”

My sis giggled and got ready to move out without being caught by the approaching Rahul. I could have left the space if I wanted to make room for her to get out but I didn’t. I was just too horny. At this point, I probably wanted her to feel my prick. So I stayed in.

I had to turn around to move towards the inside of the space as she squeezed out. Turning towards her to get a full rub of her body, I felt her sweet aroma enter my nose as I looked into her eyes for the first time during this whole encounter while she was slipping out. She turned clockwise as I turned counter-clockwise. My cock which was making a tent in my pants rubbed her ass and thighs as she squeezed out. I saw her eyes widen and her pupils dilate in the dark as she gave me a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of her eyes. She knew what it was. She was an adult. She was my older sister! She knew her brother’s rock hard cock was what she had felt rubbing her ass cheeks and thighs while she moved out. This 2 second process felt like eternity. As she was slipping outward to catch Rahul, I moved my arms to give her more space and in doing so, my hands conveniently moved over her firm boobs. She was probably wearing a bra as I felt the hard material beneath her soft Indian shirt. Not moving my hands and pretending to give her space, I let her tits glide across my hands.

Nisha had now stopped; probably stunned at how shamelessly I had felt her up completely in these two seconds. I was now inside the space and Nisha was ready to pounce Rahul as he closed in on us. We were both breathing heavily. She hadn’t uttered a word and neither had I. I finally said in a hoarse voice,

“N...Nisha.. Rahul is close. Go!”

Saying this I pushed her out. And I swear this time the following contact was inadvertent and not done out of my horniness for her at all! While I was trying to push my hands on her back to let her out, I felt my hand get buried deep in the center part of her butt cheeks!

domjoly
domjoly
239 Followers
12