Dark Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Scared, tied, & excited.
1.1k words
4.29
73k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers

Chapter Two - Scared, Tied, & Excited. . .

It had felt like a dream, but it was only 9:00. I turned over to find Bernard sleeping next to me. I tried to get up and run to the bathroom, when I realized I was tied to the bed. I woke him with a scream.

Sleepily he awakens and immediately his dick begins to harden. As he stretches and yawns, he reached for my right nipple. He pinched it hard and stroked it until it became erect. His attention caused me to moan.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Yes, but I don't like being tied to this bed! "

"I don't care, if you do or not. I didn't want you running out of here screaming rape and have me superstar arrested"

"Why would I do that? You gave me the best fucking of my life. I enjoyed myself wholeheartedly."

"I don't trust no woman. That's why I taped the whole thing."

<CLICK>

"I am a married woman, two and half hours away from my husband, in a hotel suite, with virtually a stranger."

"And."

"Riddle me this, why does it feel so right?"

"You are lonely, frustrated and horny. So like the song says, love the one you're with."

<CLICK> <WWWRRRR><CLICK>

"What's wrong?"

"Beg for it!!!"

"Beg for what? Don't stop I was almost there!"

<CLICK>

I closed my eyes as he played the little micro cassette. I wasn't going to cry rape but I was afraid he would blackmail me with the tape he possessed.

"So what now, Bernard"

"This "

Bernard straddled my stomach. He smacked my breasts with his dick. First one then the other. He then squeezed the head of his dick and smeared the pre-cum across my nipples. I moaned loudly again. My nipples are so sensitive, especially after a good orgasm. Whenever he touched my nipples, with either his dick or his fingers, my pussy became wetter. Then he did something that no one had ever done to me before, he put his dick in between my breasts and pushed my titties together. He rocked his cock back and forth. As he held my tits in place, his thumbs were busy stroking my nipples. I couldn't help but enjoy it. The pulse of his dick on my chest combined with him manipulating my nipples was euphoric. I was trapped in the rapture. He was awakening parts of me that I never knew existed. All I could do was enjoy his actions, after all I was tied to the bed. All I could do was moan, groan and sigh. Then he did it. Started talking dirty to me.

"You like this don't you, Julie? You like being forced to take it like a whore?"

The more he talked the more aroused I became. Then his pace quicken, I became more frightened. He raised his ass off of me and grabbed my head by my ears. He then forced his dick in my mouth. My panicked look on my face spurred him on as he stroked his big cock in my mouth. I was mumbling for him to stop. Again, that only urged him on, and like it or not, he blasted off in my mouth.

"Don't you spill a drop, Bitch"

He held onto my head. I was forced to swallow the first spurts of his cum. As his explosions became less and less, he pulled his dick from my mouth and started to 'paint' my nose, cheeks and hair with his sperm. As he used my face as a canvas, I realized how much I really enjoyed the taste of cum. I had only ever tasted precum. I never let anyone cum in my mouth.

"Like that didn't you Julie."

"No, I didn't"

<Whack>

A slap of his dick across my face.

"What?"

"You like being treated like a sex slave don't you?"

"No, but I love what you have done with me so far. That was thee first time I ate cum and I liked it. I need to go to the bathroom, will you please untie me?"

"Not just yet."

He got of the bed and went into the bathroom of the suite. He left the door opened and I heard him pissing in the bowl. That only made my impulse to relieve myself worse. He returned to the bed with a towel. He wiped the cum from face and the tears from my eyes. The pressure on my bladder was painful. He just ignored my pleas.

After drying me, he walked to the foot of the bed. He slowly crawled between my legs. When he reached my pussy, he began to play with my lips. As he stroked my labia, he took the towel and looked at me, with a glimmer in his eye.

My fear returned. He then took the towel, and roughly rubbed my pussy. The coarseness of the material made me shiver. It was weird, it felt soft yet rough at the same time. He kept playing with my lips and my clit with the towel until it was wet with my juices. As I was beginning to enjoy this manipulation he stopped. I opened my eyes to look at him and he slowly started to tease my pussy with his tongue. Almost immediately I came all over his face. I cried out from the sheer pleasure, and he just keep licking, sucking and nibbling on my pussy until I came three more times. My breath was so quick and shallow. I felt like I was drowning in the pleasure this man was giving me. Finally he crawled on top of me. He kissed me hard and passionately. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue. He rubbed his dick across my clit as he kissed me. Just as I came again, he slid deep into me again. I tried my best to move with him, I wanted to cum again from his dick. I could only lay there and take the pounding he was giving me. As his pace quicken again, I flexed my pussy muscles and held on tight to his dick. I want his cum inside my pussy again. I didn't care that we were not using protection, all I cared about was satisfying our mutual needs.

When Bernard felt me contract my muscles, he groaned loudly.

"I am going to cum again in your married white pussy!!!"

"Do it Bernard, I wanna feel you spurt and fill my pussy up!!!"

We came together. It was so intense that again, I passed out. After a few minutes , I awoke and found him sleeping at my side, this time I was untied. I walked on wobbly legs to the bathroom.

To be continued. . .

DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers