Dark Serenity Ch. 03

Story Info
Kissing the enemy?
5.6k words
4.67
16.5k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: If you haven't read the first few chapters I strongly suggest you do because this might get a little confusing.

*

"What the fuck happen man? What did you do to her?" Jackson heard Tony asked.

"That's a damn good question. When I asked if she was alright she just stared at me for a few minutes than fainted. It was almost like she was too scared to speak." Jackson said staring at the woman before him.

He knew it was strange but this woman seemed really familiar to him. He didn't know what it was but it was something about this woman that just gnawed at him to get to know her better.

"Dude why are you just standing there staring at her like that? Are you getting a hard on over a passed out woman?"

"No you fucking idiot. It's just the fact she seems so familiar to me. I have this gut instinct that we have met before."

"Wow dude you are creeping me out." with no other words Jackson bent down to check her out.

"Bro what are you doing?"

"Seeing if she's okay. I mean come on think about she was attack by some vampire demon thing, and as soon as I step close to her she fainted like some fragile doll." He touched her forehead to see if she was warm. When he felt how cool she was he became alarmed. He went to her eyes and opened the eye lid to see if they were normal. Once that was done he moved down to her mouth, and was in for a shock.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Eliza felt something very warm and rough touch her face, and something that had a strange scent to it as well. When she felt the hand touch her mouth she really became alert than.

Baring her fangs she was prepared to bite the fucker who had the nerve to touch inappropriately. Eliza, grabbed Jackson Smith and pushed him against the wall. "YOU WILL NOT HURT ME AGAIN. EVER. DO YOU FUCKNG HEAR ME?" Eliza screamed with blood spittle coming out of her mouth. With her other hand she let her nails extend to claws and grabbed Jackson by the throat.

"Wha....what are you talking about?" he choked out with her hand still around his throat. This time she really got mad. Looking him dead in the eye she put the images of her parents' murder, her attack, and all the things he did to her in the past in his head. When he looked utterly confused, she asked "Do you have any idea what you did to me? Huh?" Eliza was so caught up in her own emotions she didn't hear, or sense the blow that came next.

At first Tony was dumbfounded at all that was transpiring. One minute Jackson was trying to help an unconscious girl and the next minute that same girl was attacking him. When he realized the girl was a vampire, he paused for a minute out of fear then a moment later took action. Reaching into his jacket he pulled out a rag that was covered in dead man's blood and put it over her face.

Jackson was dropped to the floor with a thud. He looked at the woman as Tony put the rag over her face making her pass out again.

Once Tony felt like she no longer was able to fight he released her letting fall to the ground. But before she could hit the ground Jackson was right there to catch her.

"Oh man you can't be serious. What are you doing?" Tony asked.

"I am not letting her head hit the ground so that she will be damaged even more. Plus we need to know more about this girl. There is something more to this whole situation Tony."

"What situation? She's the wolf in sheep's clothing and she just tried to attack you. I really can't believe you are thinking about saving a vampire that just tried to attack you?"

"Think about it Tony. Go back over what you just saw. At first she appears to be a normal young black girl, then said girl gets attack by a demon. And once we save the damsel in distress it turns out she's no she's not really a damsel and maybe not in distress." Taking a deep breath he continues. "I am really confused here, but I believe there's more to this story and I need to find out. She thinks that I have hurt her in some way."

"Oh my God are you that fucking delusional she's a monster, we kill monsters not see what's wrong with them or care about their feelings."

"Look. I right now I don't give a shit what you think. You can either help me or not but I am going to look deeper into this." Jackson said while picking up Eliza and throwing her over his shoulder.

He was surprised at how light she was. She very easy to carry around, his mind went to all the possible ways he could carry her around, but he wouldn't dare say them out loud and headed towards his car.

"I am telling you man, you are making a huge mistake by taking this girl home with you." Tony shouted as he followed Jackson to his car, but he was shut down when Jackson stopped walking. Jackson had enough of Tony'shit and unwanted advice.

"Look asshole you have said your peace thank you for your concern and I might take your words to heart, but as of right now would you please shut the fuck up,. Almost as afterthoughts Jackson turned and asked Tony not say shit to The League especially Nigel let me handle my own business. Got that asshole? Now go do something productive." With that Jackson turn back in the direction of his car, with the unconscious vampire in his arms.

"Alright man, but don't come running back to me when she eats your face while you are sleeping."

What neither of them saw was the invisible pair of eyes watching their every move.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You have got to be fucking kidding me he failed the mission. FUUUUCCCK. I should have gone with my gut instincts and sent another one to kill that bitch. Shit, I thought one would be enough. He was killed and by humans no less. What a fucking joke."

"If I must say so myself mistress, the blonde one didn't seem all that human." Eva turned around to stare at her minion.

"What do you mean Peasant?"

"The blond one is human, but there is definitely something else there." What do you mean, speak now!" As he spoke he chose his next words carefully." It's just his actions I don't know but it is pretty hard to explain, but I definitely sense something else that's there. Maybe we should do a thorough background check on him as well?" The minion said with his head held down during the entire conversation. He dare look his mistress in her eyes when he delivered bad news.

Are you certain?"

"Yes ma'am I am. When the vampire attacked him he recovered quite quickly mistress, more quickly then a regular human."

As she had time to contemplate this new information she asked "do you have any idea where they might be going next?"

"One of the hunters mentioned something about The League. I think it's a group of organized human hunters ma'am, but I could be wrong." Eva pondered this information and then asked " are you sure that the blonde took the vampire home with him?" "Yes, mistress I am sure. Is there anything else you need my mistress?"

Eva stepped in front of him she placed her hand under his chin to raise up his face, making sure he looked into her face. Without a moments notice she smacked his across the face. She did it a second time but this one was harder knocking him down to the ground.

"Yes there is. You have made me very upset with the this news you have brought me. Go down to the dungeon, strip all your clothing, and face the wall. I will be down there within ten minutes."

Feeling her wrath, the creature began to push back the tears that threaten his eyes. For years he had to endure his Mistress unkind treatment towards him. And, for no other reason than because he was below her on the demon food chain. When he didn't move fast enough she kicked him in the stomach.

"Move you fifthly fucking beast I don't have all night." At her terrifying outburst he ran towards the dungeon for his punishment.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey Jackie boy, you want to come over and play some poker?" asked his neighbor, Ben.

Jackson was trying to manage a covered up Eliza on one shoulder, and trying to find his house key in the other when his neighbor spotted him. With a breath of frustration

"Uhhh umm no thanks I have some business to take care, but thanks anyways."

"Oh well ok then just so you know the game will last all night long in case you change your mind."

"Alright thanks. Send the misses my hellos."

"Sure thing Jackie boy. See ya later."

"Damn that's was a close one." Jackson had finally found the key he was looking for, when he heard Eliza moaned. He quickly gathered all his things and headed inside.

Once inside he laid Eliza down across the couch he went to side table opening up the drawer to pull out a syringe and then he waited until she awakened. Once she did, she would not be a happy vampire, and Jackson was ready for it.

He looked at her face once again taking her in. He hadn't realize until that moment how small she was. He noticed how cute she was, and in her present state she looked very cuddly. Strange he thought a vampire being cute and cuddly, when indeed they were nothing but monsters. At least all the vampires he had encountered.

But this woman, this vampire seemed different. It was something about her that called out to him. He could see it in her eyes as she threw him against the wall earlier tonight. And those words she said. "You will never hurt me again" ran through his mind nonstop since their encounter in the alley.

He could have sworn that he never met this woman a day in his life, but there was something so familiar about her that kept pulling him toward her. As he continued to think about the situation at hand, and really without much thought behind it, he took his free hand and lightly stroked her face feeling the soft, smooth, cool texture of her skin. Getting lost at how good she felt he trailed his fingers down to her lips, down along her neck, and was about to reach her breast when she woke up pissed the fuck off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The last thing Eliza remembered was inhaling dead man's blood 'yucky' before she attempted to redeem her family by spilling the blood of the man now looking down at her.

Now she was fucking pissed. How dare he have the nerve to fucking touch her like some fucking porn whore? Acting on her emotions alone her hand shot out grabbed him around the wrist. She could hear the bones cracking of his wrist as she squeezed with little effort.

"AHH FUCKINGHELL." He yelled in pain.

His face scrunched up in pain as she looked him in the eye as her other hand shot to his throat. She attempted another squeeze when felt her arm going numb, in fact her whole torso went numb.

She began to panic when she felt her arms going limp and fall to her sides. She looked up at a grinning Jackson as he held up an empty syringe.

"What the fuck did you just shoot me with? You evil, sickbastard"Her whole fucking body was numb now, SHIT was all she could fathom to think. Jackson easily laid her back against the couch and got up nursing his broken wrist. It would only take a few minutes to heal but still broken bones hurt like a son of a bitch. To answer your question I gave you a small dosage of holy water and a few specks of silver dust." He stated proudly. And he was proud. He had managed to subdue a vampire that was about to attack with a broken wrist.

"You silly fucking sadistic asshole. Silver and holy water can't kill a vampire, only beheading can." Eliza stated defiantly.

"Duh don't you think I know that? And from the looks of it you have never been injected with either one of them before. Well thank God I am here to explain things sweet cheeks."

"Don't you dare call me that? You have some nerve you know?" she tried not to cry, but she couldn't help it. The whole night had gone to hell. All she ever wanted to do was fed, but she couldn't do that without anything going wrong.

She was about to say something again but, Jackson spoke first. "Now let me explain what happened to you." He stopped in front of her between the couch and coffee table and continued to speak as he was lowering himself down on the coffee table.

She just laid there helpless on the couch staring at him with heated hateful vengeance.

"That numbness you were feeling was the silver dust and holy water taking an affect on your body. You may have noticed by now that you aren't able to move anything below the neck."

"No shit Sherlock." She belted out. She was becoming more furious with each passing moment.

"My, aren't we fussy. It's understandable. Well, like I was saying, silver and holy water can't kill a vampire but it can slow them down, and even paralyze them. In fact with a good amount Holy Silver a vampire can be paralyzed for years, but I have only shot you with a small amount that will leave you immobile for a few minutes."

"OH my God." Eliza said tragically, if she could she could roll over and die at her situation she damn sure would have right then and there.

"Yeah I know, it's a neat trick that we hunters picked a few years ago. But that's getting us a bit off topic. Now let's get back to you."

"What the hell about me? You brought me to your house to finish the job?"

"Would you please stop interrupting me, I can't finish what I have to say if you continue to do this every time I open my fucking mouth. Now like I was saying whomever you think I am, I am not that person, in fact I have never met you until tonight when I thought you were a damsel in distress but as it turns out you are nothing but a monster with a fucked up past. And I can understand why after what you put in my head."

She looked back at him with a angry confused look. A part of her knew he was telling the truth, but part of her knew for a fact that this was Jackson Smith there is no denying it. But, how in the hell is any of this happening and why now? What the fuck was going on? First, Eva's evil psychotic ass and now this shit!

"Despite the popular myth that monsters don't have emotions especially vampires, you guys can be extremely sensitive, and your emotions are always in overdrive. With you being a vampire your emotions overwhelmed you to act on instinct and attack me."

"Ok what if you aren't the person who I think you are. What's your point in all of this?"

"My point is although I may look like somebody you may know that does not mean that I am him. I don't have the slightest clue of who that man was at all, and I am sorry that any of it happened to you. I know this might sound strange but somehow I feel like I know you without actually knowing you."

"What?"

"I know it's weird. But deep down it feels like you are very familiar to me. It's fucking hard to explain, but when you shoved me earlier tonight there where some familiarity between us. I hope that's a word." He paused for a moment before continuing. "So now that I got that out of the way I need to know what happened in the alley before I showed up."

Eliza was taken back by his demeanor. At one moment he was good cop, then the next he was bad cop. What a strange man he was but she had to put all of that aside now she had to get out of this situation.

"Do you have any idea who that demon was that attacked you in the alley tonight?"

"If I did why in the hell should I tell you? Like you said you are a hunter and hunters hunt and kill things. Besides you won't be able to stop Eva anyways. Oh god does this drug make people stupid too?" she said in disbelief that she just gave her name that easily. What the fuck did he give her?

"So now we have a name. Although Eva is a strange name for a male demon to have." getting irritated by her position Eliza just shouted out the next few words.

"No you numb nut fucking Eva is the one that sent the demon to kill me. She has been after me for the last seven years. Now are you happy. You get to beat her to the punch." There is was out, for the second time in her life Eliza prepared herself for death at the hands of this man.

"Who said anything about killing you, doll face? All I needed was information, and I need more from you. Which brings me to your nest?"

"Hey you can stop right there bucko I hunt alone I have been alone since the seventies so whoever's nest you and your hunter buddies are trying you wont find it here. So you can dust somewhere else asshole. Oh my freaking god, once I get the chance I will rip your throat out you smug prick."

Jackson just sat there and stared at her as she ended her rant. He contemplated what to do with her once the holy silver wore off. And, the only thing he could do now was to let her stay with him for the night, but how he wondered. Then he got it. A pearly white smile across his face. He knew she was pissed and would be ready to fight once the holy silver wore off and he will be ready for it.

Standing up he went to the kitchen to pour him a glass of vodka. Once he downed the shot, he pulled out his old friend Mr. Daniels and took a swig from the bottle. Setting the bottle down on the counter he mentally and emotionally checked himself. He always did this whenever he was faced with a supernatural force. Not only to prepare for battle but also so that he could get a read on the supernatural creature itself.

Taking in a breath he got a read on the vampire lying on his couch. From what he gathered she has been a vampire since the mid 1930s. She had not done much fighting other than punching clawing and biting. But, of course those are attributes that come naturally with being a vampire. He knew the holy silver he injected her with was a small dose he knew and that it would wear off pretty soon. He would be ready for whatever she -brought to him. Jackson knew she did not believe what he said to her but, he also knew he needed more time with her.

He has battled with the most vicious monsters of them all. Demons, werewolves, djinns, dark fae, but very few vampires. That didn't mean that he could not handle himself with them. Actually the very few vampires he had came in contact with had been easier to kill then the other monsters he was faced with, so handling her might be fairly easy. But, he was not willing to bet his life on that, she was extremely pissed at him and he knew he could not take that fact for granted.

He knew that his time with her subdued was quickly coming to an end. Taking another swig of Jack Daniels, he laid the bottle down again as anticipation was consuming him. He felt like this every time he went on a hunt, and it felt good. He had always loved the thrill of a hunt and the triumph of killing something that was out to do nothing evil. He relished the feeling for what it was worth. But this one was different he had to be very careful with her.

The sounds of a very pissed off vampire reached his senses. There were so many thoughts on how he would handle her. But he knew one thing for sure as he felt small hands around his throat that tonight was going to be a very long night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sage sat at the end of the council table with his fingers rubbing his temples. For the past two hours he had to suffer at the bickering and bitching of the two head councilmen. And to make matters worse the ones that were arguing were younglings. This is going to be a long night he thought to himself.

He hated these council meetings. Although he had lived for two thousands years other council members had lived longer, and while others were held on such high status because of their familial status. These demons sitting at the table came from royalty and they didn't mind reminding him of their status when they felt the need to put others in their place.

He on the other hand was the son of two demons born in the poverty from Japan. He inherited his warrior status from his father who has fought many battles for the council and the afterworld he even became an assassin in his later years. And his mother his dear sweet mother, with her being a succubus he got all the qualities of an incubus. He was charming, well endowed, his human form was breathtakingly gorgeous, and he can be absolutely vicious when it came to his prey.

12