Dark Siren

Story Info
He has a fantasy of you.
791 words
4.2
18.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the beach admiring the full moon. The phosphorous was making each gentle wave glow in the moonlight and it was so beautiful and peaceful. Then I began to hear a singing from far away. The ocean and the earth began to make music for this fairy voice and I became entranced.

I sat captured by this song. I wanted desperately to get up from my perch and go to this song but I could not move. The sound of the music drew closer. Finally I began to see the source of this fantastic sound draw nearer. It was you walking along the beach singing a song like none I had ever heard before. You looked like a dark fairy princess. The moonlight was caressing you and the glittering waves were Reflecting off your long sensuous hair.

I longed to call out to you. But I could not speak. I watched as you came on and your song was so captivating that I was held in wonder. You never even looked toward me. Just continued along singing your siren's song until you were standing directly in front of me. The moon was directly over you then. And it shown over you like a halo. An dark angel could not have been more beautiful than you.

Then just as I thought you you would pass me your song ended. I was frozen and wanted so much for it to continue. But you turned and smiled at me. "Where have you been?" You asked.

"I have been walking this beach searching for you." I found the strength to reach out to you then. You took my hand and came into my arms.

Our kiss was so passionate and lasted till I thought my lungs would burst from need of a breath. You pushed me back on the blanket I had been sitting on. "I need you so much." You began to tell me. I too needed you. I let my hands caress your soft face and then our lips met once again. You began to remove my t-shirt and I suddenly found your soft naked skin touching mine.

I began to believe I had died and went to heaven. But my dark angel was here on earth lying next to me and was here on earth lying next to me and making my heart skip feverishly in its rhythms. I began to kiss you more deeply. And then I wanted to kiss every inch of you. Down your neck to your soft bosom. There I hesitated. I nibbled and kissed these succulent morsels and enjoyed your soft moans.

But finally I did continue on to your belly button and between your thighs. I made myself pass on so I could get to your knees and my kisses lingered at the tender back of these for another time. Then down your sexy calves and around your ankles and I could not help but suck each of your lovely toes. You thought I was done then and you sighed but I had only passed over your thighs for few gentle kisses and now I was coming back there for my true feast.

You were so delicious. I tried hard to control my hunger for your soft hot sensuous womaness but I devoured you entirely. You moaned and your body jerked uncontrollably as I voiced my great pleasure of your delicious body with soft groans. And finally you could take no more and began to pull me up toward you once more.

I resisted at first. But you said, "Oh please Carey. I need you inside of me now." How could I resist such a plea? I could not resist one last kiss of your succulent soft womaness and then I released myself from this feast. I came up your body then. And you reached down to take me and bring me inside of you. I wanted to go slow at first. But you were having none of that. You pushed me over on my back when you saw I wanted to tease you. And you thrust yourself on top of me.

Wild and hot and fast was your ride of passion. I thought I was going to explode. And then I did. You were screaming with pleasure as you felt my hot body going forth into you. And your release was as hot as my own. You collapsed onto me then

You collapsed onto me then. Your soft hot body was spent panting above me. I had but little strength left but I used that little bit to wrap my arms around you and press you close to me. "Save your strength." you said then. "We are just getting started."