DARK Submission: A Bisexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she nodded, swirling her tongue around the mushroom head of Troy's cock.

"I won't take your cunt today Eve, but it is mine, is that understood?" He asked, even though it wasn't really a question.

"I am saving myself for marriage," Eve said, her voice trembling and weak, clearly she didn't want to lose her virginity, yet it was obvious she would give in to Troy when the time came.

"I respect that, Cocksucker, but a man like me has needs. I bet Beth would eagerly offer up that white cunt of hers to me," Troy responded, literally threatening to not let her suck his cock anymore. The threat should have been ludicrous, Beth was the senior class president, her dad was the mayor and Eve strongly disliked her, and vice versa.

Eve pleaded, "Troy, please, anything but my vagina."

"Anything?" He asked his interest piqued.

"Yes," she said, taking Troy's cock back in her mouth and bobbing furiously while lifting up her long skirt and moving her right hand underneath, obviously to finger her pussy.

Troy groaned, "Holy shit, Cocksucker, you almost got it all the way down that throat of yours."

Another minute went by and Troy pulled his cock out and started pumping it as he demanded, "Tell me what you are."

Eve her mouth open, frantically frigging herself, anticipating Troy's cum, didn't even hesitate as she answered, "I'm your cocksucker Troy, your personal plaything, your submissive slave and your cum bucket. Come on me stud, come all over my face, I want your cum, I need your cum, I...yeeeeeeeees."

I watched, my mouth open I realized, as stream after stream of white goo rocketed out of Troy's massive cock and onto the eager Eve. It hit her hair, forehead, nose and mouth and as soon as the facial was done, Eve devoured Troy's cock attempting to retrieve every last drop of his cum, while she too seemed to be orgasming.

Troy said, smiling down at Eve, "So back to that promise of anything but your cunt. You know you have two holes down there you know."

Eve looked up at him, her eyes huge with surprise, Troy's cock still in her mouth.

Troy continued, "And taking a cock in your ass would keep you a virgin, wouldn't it?"

Eve allowed the cock to slip out of her mouth. "I-I-I guess," she stammered, realizing Troy's intent.

"Next time we are together Eve, I am taking your ass," he announced, again his tone clear this wasn't a negotiation, before adding, "unless you'd rather I go offer my cock to Beth's ass?"

"No...no..." Eve pleaded, her brain obviously trying to rationalize that taking a cock in her ass would not be real sex. "Okay," she whimpered.

"Okay, what?" Troy asked, pulling his pants up.

"You can have my ass," she sighed.

"What do you want me to do to your ass, Cocksucker?" Troy asked his power over her very strong.

"Fuck it," she answered.

"With my big black cock," he continued.

"Yes, dammit, I want you to fill my white virgin ass with your big black cock," she snapped, clearly frustrated and yet equally turned on by her submission to him.

"Good girl," he smiled, before adding, "get up, I need a ride home."

I quickly left and hid in a bathroom stall until they were definitely gone. While alone, I tried to understand how Eve could allow herself to be humiliated so extremely by anyone, especially Troy. She was so sweet, so pure and yet.... I thought of my relationship with Ashley, and although nowhere near as extreme as what I just witnessed, I realized I was submissive to her in our relationship, always willing to do whatever Ashley wanted in the bedroom, always following her lead. It wasn't the same, but I could suddenly understand Eve's need to please, I had the same need, a compulsive desire to make Ashley happy, going way out of my comfort zone, and being rewarded with her love. Yet still...how in a million years did Eve end up as Troy's little slut...no matter how I pondered, it there was just no rational scenario.

Confident they were gone, I quickly retrieved my bag and headed back home, my mind reeling from Eve's submissiveness, my own realization of my submissiveness and the strange respect, not disgust, I had for the power Troy could have over another human being.

3. DARK Desires

That night, I woke up in a sweat at 3:30 in the morning from a dream that was so authentically real.

The Troy and Eve scene replayed in my head only in my dream Troy saw me watching, smiled and snapped his fingers before pointing to the ground.

I was mortified, but without hesitating, I fell to my knees and crawled over to him. He took his cock out of Eve's mouth and offered it to me. On my knees, his cock suddenly looked juicy, appetizing, and without a second thought, my mouth opened and I leaned forward to take his big black cock in my mouth.

"First time with a cock in your mouth, Coach?" He joked, my lack of technique, occasional gagging and awkwardness clear signs it was my first time to suck a cock.

After a minute or two, where I barely got more than a third of his cock in my mouth, he pulled out and offered it back to Eve who eagerly went back to work taking over two-thirds of his lengthy member with ease. I watched in awe at how easily she bobbed back and forth on the massive rod and couldn't help but feel jealous that it wasn't in my mouth and that I wasn't as good as her at sucking cock.

When Troy offered his cock a second time, I was determined to be a better cocksucker. I concentrated just on pleasing him as I began to bob back and forth, now more used to a cock in my mouth.

"That's it, Coach, suck my cock," he groaned, Troy's tone his usual smug confidence.

Hearing his words of encouragement, I continued sucking his cock suddenly hungry for something I had never once craved in my whole life, cum. I wanted to taste it, to feel the texture in my mouth to be the one to get him off.

Just as I thought I was pleasing him better, he pulled out and again offered his cock to Eve. My lust for his cock was obvious, as I watched his black member disappear and reappear as Eve seemed equally determined to get Troy's load.

"Shit, you both want my cum, don't you?" He grunted, amused at having not one, but two eager white cocksuckers.

I was too ashamed to admit such a thing and continued waiting my turn, praying I would get another chance to try and get him off.

He pulled out again, offered his cock and said, "Finish me off, Coach Cocksucker."

I opened my mouth to take his cock in once again when I woke up.

My body was sweaty and my cock rock hard. I shook my head to wake up and realized it had just been a dream. However, as I returned my head to my pillow, I couldn't get Troy's cock out of my head.

.....

All weekend Ashley worked double shifts, now a first year nurse; she got all the worst shifts, so I spent the weekend alone. After watching hours of video of other teams we might be facing during the playoffs for the state championship, the schedule wouldn't be released until Monday, I was exhausted. Yet, I still couldn't get Eve sucking off Troy out of my head. I replayed it in my head over and over, mystified by both Eve's obedience and Troy's dominance.

Frustrated and horny, I found myself turning on the video Ashley had bought me which was still in the player.

Curious where the porno went next, I skipped the husband getting ass fucked and started on the next scene.

The teacher was behind his desk, assisting two of his students. They were the only three in the classroom apparently staying after school for extra help. One looked like your typical All-American, tall and fair-skinned, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was even wearing a dress shirt, sleeves rolled up to his forearms, shirt half-tucked in to his khakis. The other looked more bookish, like the Hollywood concept of a nerd. His dark hair was artfully mussed; he had on glasses, jeans, and a graphic t-shirt. While the All-American was standing beside the teacher's desk, the nerd was sitting at a desk writing his paper.

A group of black students entered the room, all wearing letterman jackets. The teacher looked up from the paper he had been reading, "I'll be with you all in a minute, I'm working on Jason and Kyle's essays right now."

"Oh, we're not here about schoolwork," a good looking black kid said, "I just need to find out if my uncle was telling the truth."

The teacher asked, clearly annoyed by this student's attitude, "And what would that be?"

"He told me you love big black cock," he announced in front of the two very good, white, students.

The teacher's head snapped up, looking at the black student with surprise and shame, a guilt that couldn't be hidden as his face went white as a ghost and he squeaked, "Um...ex-ex-excuse me?"

"Well, is it true?" The leader of the group asked as he snapped his fingers and one of the other black students went to close and lock the door.

"T-t-that is ludicrous," the teacher stammered, trying not to look guilty even though his facial expression and his stammering implied otherwise.

"I-i-is that so," the leader mocked back. "My uncle tells me you sucked his cock in front of your wife, ate her cunt while he fucked her ass and then squealed like a little girlie-girl when he took your back door."

The teacher said nothing his bright red cheeks answering for him.

The leader, confident the teacher was going to be the cocksucking bitch his uncle promised he would be, dropped his pants, unleashing a nine-plus-inch cock, hard and ready. "Well, Teach, you want some dark meat? Come and get it."

The teacher weakly protested, "Please, just go," even as he stared at the big black cock,

"This is a onetime offer, Cocksucker?" The black teen smugly offered, holding his cock.

After a moment, the teacher looked at his students, eyes pleading for them to forgive him as he whispered, "I am so sorry." He couldn't control himself as he crawled to the offered cock and without a word took it in his mouth. The other students circled around him, fingers undoing belts, each one putting their impressive black cocks out on display for the teacher. He went from one cock to the next, greedily sucking all of them, using his mouth and hands to please as many as he could at once.

I had never purposely watched gay sex, actually the first time was with Ashley last week, yet I couldn't take my eyes off the action as the white teacher eagerly pleased all the big black teen cocks. The camera zoomed in on the teacher's face, and almost the entire rest of the screen was filled with black cock. I gasped; the sight of so many black cocks stirring something within me, and within my pants. I couldn't believe how depraved this film was; did Ashley have any idea? Why had Ashley chosen this film to buy me? Why was it turning me on? I should have stopped the video, not wanting to be turned on by such sexual depravity, yet I couldn't take my eyes of the screen.

On screen, the leader's big cock waving freely, he looked at the two bewildered white students watching and said, "See something you like, white bitches? You can help yourself too."

The All-American stammered, "T-t-that is sick."

The leader chuckled, "Pretend all you want. I have seen the hunger of a straight white boy in denial before and you, my preppy little faggot-to-be are, definitely in denial. You keep trying not to look, but you're mesmerized by my cock. Your mouth is watering with anticipation, the cock in your pants is probably rock hard...it is only a matter of time before you join your cocksucking teacher on your knees."

The All-American didn't say anything as the leader of the group smugly walked over to him.

Reaching the bewildered white boy, the black leader put his hands on the white boy's shoulders and gently, wordlessly, guided him to his knees. The All-American didn't give any resistance, looking both dazed and hungry.

"Go ahead, take it in your hands white boy," the leader offered.

The All-American obeyed, his eyes wide as he grabbed the hard black cock.

"Stroke it," the leader ordered.

Again the All-American obeyed mindlessly, clearly completely mesmerized by the massive black cock currently in his hands.

The camera panned to the nerdy white student who was watching the scene, clearly overwhelmed by what was occurring in front of the likely virgin. He was staring at his fellow student who when the camera panned back to him was now stroking two black cocks.

The teacher, meanwhile, had a cock in his mouth and one in each hand as he tried to multitask, his hunger apparent. A variety of ridiculing things were said to the teacher by the black teens including: "You were born for this, Teach," and "You're right where you belong, Mr. Hamilton on your knees," and "Shit, Mr. Hamilton, you're one hungry cock-loving faggot," and "You are quite the cocksucker, Teach," and "I bet he would look good getting double-teamed."

Any humiliation the teacher had at being a BBC slut in front of his two white students was gone as he moaned at the words being said to him as he bobbed back and forth on one of the big black cocks.

The leader ordered the All-American, pointing to the black guy beside him, "Go ahead, suck on Matt's cock."

It seemed that was all the encouragement that was needed to have him switch from hand jobs to blow jobs as he leaned forward and took a big black cock in his mouth.

"Good boy," the leader purred, encouraging the virgin cocksucker, before turning to the last remaining white boy. "Join your friend on your knees,"

The nerd shook his head unconvincingly as he stared at the leader's massive cock.

"Darnell, go help the white boy decide," the leader ordered.

The boy with the smallest cock (smallest being relative, he was still about 7 inches) kicked his pants off over his shoes, and walked over to the desk to stand directly in front of the dazed and confused nerd. Darnell's cock was level with the nerd's mouth, and he just stood there, waiting expectantly. Time seemed to stand still as the nerd's face gave away both his hunger and his fear. Darnell purred, "Go ahead, I can see the desire in your eyes."

The nerd looked at his teacher who was now completely naked and having his ass fingered all the while he continued sucking cock; he looked at his fellow classmate who was now bobbing back and forth hungrily from one big black cock to another. Finally, the nerd gave in as he began licking the cock before him as if he were in a desert and had just been given a popsicle. He covered every inch of the long shaft and soon Darnell's cock was gleaming with saliva.

"Take it in your mouth," Darnell ordered.

"It won't fit," the nerd replied, his hand now stroking Darnell's cock as he licked the big mushroom head.

"Let's see how much you can fit, then we'll work on the rest," Darnell suggested softly, knowing to be gentle when first breaking in a new white cocksucker.

"Okay," the nerd agreed taking a deep breath. He leaned forward, opened his mouth and took the stiff black cock between his lips.

After a few slow, tentative back and forth bobs, the nerd's hunger grew and he began sucking with more confidence, slowly taking more and more of the stiff missile in his mouth. Another black cock joined Darnell and the nerd began stroking it with his hand as he continued slobbering over Darnell's cock. Each student now had two juicy black cocks to play with, while the teacher had two of his own.

As I watched, I couldn't believe how hard I was and I quickly paused the movie as I rushed upstairs to grab my rarely used (rarely since I met Ashley, abused regularly before then) fleshlight, the best masturbation toy ever.

As soon as I was back in front of the television, I pressed play again as I got undressed and really lathered my cock with lube (critical to enjoy the fleshlight properly). Once lubed well I began slowly masturbating myself with the well-made fuck-toy.

On the TV, the teacher was now bent over his desk, bobbing back and forth over an eight plus inch cock while the leader moved behind him and without any warning slammed his cock inside the teacher's ass.

"Holy fuuuuck," the teacher screamed the sudden burn in his ass obvious.

"You like that Mr. Hamilton?" The leader asked.

"Fuck yes," the teacher answered, returning his attention to the cock in front of him.

The teacher tried to attend to the cock in front of him properly while being fucked, but occasionally opened his mouth and the cock slipped out, not being able to concentrate on giving a proper blowjob while he got fucked.

Meanwhile, the two eighteen year old white students had fallen completely into their role of cock hungry faggots as they each bobbed with enthusiasm on the cocks in front of them.

A litany of insults echoed through the classroom as the gay orgy commenced: "That's it white boy, you are a natural cocksucker," or "Let's see you letter in cocksucking, Faggot," or "Teacher loves it up his ass," or "Good, Faggot, you love black cock don't you?"

The All-American moaned at the question as he took almost all the big cock in his mouth, bobbing like a porn star slut.

The nerd meanwhile, was more methodical, as he slowly took the majority of the black cock in his mouth.

The scene of three white cocksuckers sucking cock after cock went on for nearly another fifteen minutes as I stroked my own cock slowly not wanting to burst until the scene itself climaxed.

It was then the facial explosions started. Each of the three white cocksuckers was coated with a large dose of cum all over their face and as soon as the first big cock finished spewing its white cream, the next black cock was shoved into their submissive white mouths.

The All-American's head was grabbed as the next black student pumped his cock in and out of the rookie cocksucker's mouth and his eyes watered as he desperately tried not to gag.

Meanwhile, the teacher was groaning like a bitch in heat as the leader slammed his cock hard up the teacher's ass, each forward thrust making the desk move slightly forward. The teacher gave up trying to suck the cock in front of him as he just held on for dear life.

The scene turned to the nerd who was sucking the large balls of the last remaining black student in front of him as the black boy pumped his eight-inch cock.

Simultaneously, a second load of cum coated the All-American and the nerd as each black teen exploded onto the white cocksuckers' face.