Dark Woman's Revenge

Story Info
BBW Succbus exacts terrible sexual revenge.
5k words
4.45
40.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers

She awoke and the pain was still there, the kind of pain that she had never felt before and for her never before was a long time. It felt as if her insides were being ripped out, as if her mind were going to burst, as if her heart were a hollow place where a simple beat echoed like a kettle drum. And that heart was well and truly broken.

No Dark Woman willingly looks to find a man to have that magical thing called Recognition, that thing that takes ahold of their dark souls and makes them fall hopelessly in love with one man who is also hopelessly bound to them. It becomes a symbiotic relationship, the Dark Woman's milk of life keeps him alive and strong and keeps him from being weakened by sex with her and his love makes her even more powerful. If he is not already a magician she will teach him since all of these men have that ability and since they can live for as long as can be magic is a great thing to know.

There is only one problem, extended life or not, magic or not, they are still at the base of it human. They are still able to be killed and Akeesha's man had been killed the day before. After 327 years together she had lost him, not to a battle of magic, not to a demon but to a half a dozen stray bullets as he was caught in the middle of a gangland war in Los Angeles. It had happened so fast and she had been far enough away when the bullets had torn through his head that none of her magic could of saved him, by the time she got to him his life was gone.

As people ran screaming she had cast out a spell calling forth her 'father' one of the most powerful of the lords of the incubus, time stopped around her and it was only her and her beloved and a horrifying towering demon with wings, and green slime foaming at his fanged mouth. When Jshru*^*%jhd*&^jzzyt saw who had summoned him without proper ceremony, this being the reason for the show, he changed himself into a dapper man in a suit.

"Well tenth daughter of she who torments me, why have you brought me here and who is this you cry over like a mortal?" Though he acted as if he did not care, the bit of a soul that the earth goddess he had seduced to produce Akeesha and her twelve sisters pulled at him when he saw her sorrow. The earth goddess had made sure he would desire to protect these children even as she cast them from her into the world.

"Save him! Bring him back to me father please I will do anything." she wailed.

He said her true name which was as long and as hard to pronounce as his own though not as likely to cause mishap, and reached down to touch the man she cradled in her arms. "Child I can not bring him back, and I will not bring you a demon who will, you do not have a true soul to trade and even if you did you will not die anytime soon. Also this one refuses to allow it, he will not let you risk yourself or him. He cries that he is losing you but I can sense that he will never be free if you were to trade any part of yourself to hold him to earth, too much of his soul is gone now. Let him go and prove you are a true Dark Woman and that you are my daughter, you know you must have your revenge or it will drive you insane."

Though it was his nature to bring mishap upon humans he was not just using his daughter for that, if he truly wanted to do that he would let her stew in her anger and watch her go insane. The damage she would do to those who had killed her lover was nothing compared to centuries of damage the world would face at the hands and body of a Dark Woman with no restraint. Some time he truly damned that shard of soul and the moment he had thought to seduce a goddess, other times he remembered how she had felt and wondered if rare moments of altruism were not so bad after all if he could keep them in the family.

He had disappeared and Akeesha had whisked her lovers body away while casting a spell so no one would remember them. She took him to the deepest place in the jungle in South America where even the natives didn't go, a place that had once been her temple and where spells still kept people from exploring. Akeesha gathered wood by hand and lit his pyre herself. Her revenge would start in the morning.

***

She looked around the house she had rented, it was the basement that had attracted her to it when she had looked the day before, the size of the whole house and with no windows it had taken only a little warding magic to make the place soundproof. A little more magic had made the house seem totally uninteresting, people on the street simply found they had no desire to look at it at all and never questioned why. A little work and the basement was set up perfectly. A little asking around with a small amount of persuasion thrown in and Akeesha had the names of many of the gang members on both sides.

All but one of the bullet the riddled her lover's body had come from one AK-47 and that man would be the first to pay. The owner of the other gun would go next, but soon enough all of those who had been involved that day would suffer

She dressed in a tight dress and heels and went to a local club, now Akeesha had been born on the tenth moon and she had been made for the latin people, she could change her basic looks to a certain extent but she was always a big woman. She was now five foot seven and 250 pounds of very packed woman. Her body was a pear shaped wonder, with a huge ass and hips and large Double D cup breasts and small nipped in waist with large thighs that tapered quickly down to elegant calves and teeny ankles which were shown off in her high heel shoes with the strap across the ankles. Her long black hair and dark olive skin shown with a glow that was other worldly and her almond shaped eyes were heavily made up and her full pouting lips were deep red and glassy shined.

When she entered the club Akeesha caused a hell of a stir and more the a few men asked her to dance and more then a few women looked like they wanted her dead. She danced with the men, laughing and flirting, the whole time looking deep into their minds until she found what she waned, the name of the man who had killed her lover and the fact that he would be here later.

She saw Carlos when he came in, young and cocky, five foot ten and muscular covered with tattoos that were obviously done by a home machine if not done in jail. She sent out a small vibes to get his attention and he came over to her and asked her to dance. Akeesha knew that she should not be seen with him so she allowed herself only one dance with him to take his measure and was pleased to feel him getting aroused against her, this may be revenge, but nothing said she couldn't enjoy it, it wasn't as if she was the daughter of a incubus for nothing.

She danced a few more dances with other men then walked out of the bar sending a mental message for no one to follow her. She waited in the alley by the bar then sent out her thoughts making him want to leave the bar alone, when he rounded the corner she was waiting for him.

"Carlos come to me." She called from the darkness, and he found himself obeying and entering the alley. She smiled at him in the half light and reached for his hand, "Come with me niño." She said and lead him away like a little boy.

***

Carlos didn't know what had happened but suddenly he was awake with his hands strung over his head and his bare feet barely touching the ground, he had no idea where his boots or his leather jacket had gone and he could feel that the holster he had been wearing was gone as well. The room was black and the only light was a small spotlight over his head that seemed to shine right into his eyes no matter where he looked.

"Ah you're awake finally Carlos, I was beginning to wonder if I had enchanted you a bit too much." said a lilting voice in Spanish. Carlos could just barely make out the voluptuous form of the woman from the bar. "You see Carlos I have plans for you and I have no intention for you to sleep through them, no you are going to feel every last moment of them."

"Listen you crazy bitch get me down from here and maybe I won't kill you." Carlos' voice was rough and he was shocked to hear it break, he couldn't believe it but he wasn't able to keep the fear from his voice. How the hell had this fat little chick gotten him here in the first place much less gotten him strung up like a side of beef?

Her laugh filled the room and though it was a sweet tinkling sound it was also terrifying, "Maybe you would like to see what is in store for you little man?" Akeesha snapped her fingers and suddenly one hundred candles lit around the room.

Carlos began swearing at her calling her a dark witch and not even staring at the various things that filled the room. Akeesha laughed at him and picked up a long wicked looking knife.

"Silly little man I am not a witch, dark or otherwise, I am the kind of thing that dark witches pray to if they are smart." She blew a breath along the blade of the knife and a blue white flame danced along it. "Do you know why you are here little fool? I had a lover and I held him dear for more years then this city we are standing in has existed and a few days ago you killed him in your silly little gun battle. And it was your gun that put ten bullet in him. Tell me Carlos why does anyone need a gun that can shoot so fast that you can not even control where the bullets are going? Did you and your stupid friends and your equally stupid enemies even think about the people who were in the way, who had nothing to do with your petty squabbles?"

"You are crazy, you can't blame me for that, you can't know it was my gun." Carlos was sweating and couldn't take his eyes off of the flaming blade. "In the name of Christ and this cross I wear get back demon."

"Oh you mean this puny thing?" Akeesha reached out and touched the ornate gold cross at Carlos' neck. "Well that might have stood a chance, if, one I was a demon involved with the fallen angel, I am not nor am I a demon at all, or two if you believed in it or had gone to church but we both know you don't and have not been in three years since your youngest brother died. No this little thing is only so much metal it is only worth what you put in to it." So saying she touched it again and Carlos felt an amazing burning pain like nothing he had felt before as the gold melted and ran down his skin burning its way into it. His scream filled the room but this time he could not pass out from the pain. "Oh no little man you will not slip away, you will stay awake for all of this. Now lets see what I have to play with."

Akeesha brought the knife to Carlos' skin and began to cut away his clothes, everywhere the blade touched it felt as if he were being seared by a cold so deep it burned, reminding him of the one time he had taken a dare an touched dry ice. As the cold burned into him he began to see things, images of every person whose life he had been part of taking, lives he didn't even know anything about, people who he had never thought of whose hearts were broken for those they ahd lost. The images burned him as surely as the cold did.

Strip by strip Akeesha peeled his clothes away, the knife never cutting his skin only his clothing and his soul, tears ran down his face to freeze on his cheeks. As the last bit of his clothes dropped away and as he hung naked before her she looked at him with contempt. "Now you see why you are being punished, or you almost see, there is one last thing to see before I begin." Akeesha walked up to him and grabbed his head and kissed him, a fierce, biting, angry kiss that bruised his lips and bloodied his tongue.

Amazing emotions flooded his mind, feeling so powerful they defied description, a bonding between two beings that was cosmic and fated. A love so powerful that it could bring peace to a dark soul for the first time and then a crashing loss. He felt himself in her place on the street, holding her lovers bloodied head, offering to the demons and then anger. She broke the kiss and he was gasping for air. She smiled softly at him, looking him in the eyes as she wiped his blood from her lips.

"Your going to kill me." he cried out.

"Oh little man you would be lucky if I just killed you. No I am going to devour you, take your energy and suck you dry and in the mean time I am going to have some fun with you. You see I am going to torment you until you beg me to stop, until you wish you had never been born. An then, I will dominate you until you beg for more and when you honestly want it, when you can not imagine not having it, when being without the pain I give you id the worse the worst thing you think could ever happen to you, then I am going to take it all away. If it makes you happy to know you are not the only one I am going to do this to. Oh no I plan to destroy all of you, both of your gangs. You I am going to suck dry like a wasp with it prey, but them I will take just enough and then make them do what I want. Your neighborhoods will suddenly face a rash of overdoes, suicided, one car wrecks, friends shooting friends over deals gone bad until ever last one of you who were at the shooting is dead or insane."

"Oh my god." Carlos moaned.

Akeesha walked up behind his hanging body with a buggy crop and struck hard twice, in between strikes and his screams she quitely said, "I thought we had established that he couldn't help you."

***

Carlos could feel the pain of his back and the thirty or fourty strikes with the buggy crop, he had lost count somewhere after ten when the pain had all run together into a blinding sheet a agony. He was so weak he could barely hold any weight on his legs but if he didn't the pain from his arms being pulled from their sockets was beyond measure. He could not even escape into righteous indignation, she had taken that from him, every time he began to think "I don't deserve this." he would feel the blade of ice over his skin and remember one or more of the many lives he had ruined. More then remember them, he felt them, felt their agony in his mind so that his body and mind were both in torment.

Before the last strike had landed he found himself wishing he were dead, anything to make the pain fade.

Akeesha had left him hanging for he didn't know how long, the pain making a minute seem like a year. When she returned he was stunned to see her, she was wearing only a scarlet push up bra that lifted her fabulous breasts up and out and a matching thong bikini bottom that climbed up over her huge hips and down again over her round ass. How could he possibly find this dangerous woman sexy, she meant to kill him and his back was on fire but his penis, that fucking traitor, was starting to get halfway hard, maybe it was that odd musky, rose, earthy smelly she had, maybe it was magic, maybe he was one sick mother fucker and liked being beaten?

"Ah a salute even. How nice, by the time I am done with you you will not stop doing that, in fact it will be the last thing you ever do little man." She came up and wrapped her little delicate hand with its long scarlet nails around his big dark cock and instantly he was as hard as he had ever been in his life, painfully so. Yeah the bitch had magic and it wasn't the kind he could fight cause his body kept betraying him.

Akeesha ran her hand down his back and he could still feel every bit of the pain but he could tell that the actual blood was gone. "We don't want too big a mess now do we?" She picked up a leather band and secured it at the base of his dick so tight it hurt and the other part of the band went around his balls pulling them up close to his dick. "Well this will make sure you stay nice and hard, I could do it with magic but I find that a bit of leather does the trick so much more nicely, and more uncomfortably. Oh but don't think that with a thought I can't tighten those so much you won't wish you were dead already, so do as I say.

She nodded her head and the ropes lowered until he was on his knees with his hands in front of him and when she told him to put his ass in the air he did. He could not believe he was not fighting her, but he was honestly afraid that when this woman told him there were things worse then death she was not kidding. She brought out a paddle that had to be foot longer then the handle and five inches wide and covered with black leather and metal studs, it looked like something from some weird ball game. He could feel her standing behind him and he was tensing for the blow but still it didn't come. She was playing with him like a cat with a mouse, trying to make him insane.

When the leather of the paddle finally touched him it was not a strike but a caress against his bound and aching balls and then down his legs it lifted off to stroke the other one then again to stroke his balls. Then WHAP, it slammed into his ass with amazing force over and over again.

Strikes landed on each cheek and then on his thighs and once even on his balls and at that moment he prayed to pass out. But worse then the pain could ever be was the fact that the heat from his ass was filling his cock and making him dizzy, surely this was her magic, he couldn't be starting to like the feel of her paddle on his ass. But when she stopped for a moment he got a wave of feeling as if something was missing and it only left when the paddle descended on his ass again.

'Oh God she has made me a freak, maybe it is best she kills me' he thought.

"Oh little man by the time I am done with you you won't just be liking a bit of a paddling you will be begging for so much more. And yes I can read your mind so you can not hide even your most degrading thought from me you little fucker, everything you are is open to me, I know all your nasty little secrets." Akeesha laughed and brought the paddle smacking down on his balls again.

"Like I know how you always wondered what it would be like to have your tight little asshole played with." Akeesha reached down a began to tease Carlos' tight bud which had swollen and puckered due to the brutal paddling. Her finger traced it and tickled and stayed with it as he fought to squirm away.

"No! I don't think about that, I am no fag, I don't want you or anyone to touch my ass." Carlos practically screamed. But his asshole was swelling open a little more as she played with it, inviting the invasion.

Akeesha's other hand slapped his face hard, "Never try to lie to me Carlos, to yourself, to your god, yes, but not to me. Remember the time Anna Rameres was sucking you off and she played with your ass and got her finger part way in, you have wanted to see what it would feel like to really have something in your ass since then and you know it. Well like the rest of you your ass is mine" On saying that she shoved her finger into his dry ass and listened to him scream again.

She began working her middle finger in and out of his tight asshole loosening it up and after a few moments she realized he was pushing back against her instead of trying to get away so she worked another finger in his ass and got them both deep. Carlos was moaning and groaning with a few tears running down his face, mumbling about not believing he was doing this and how could he be enjoying it?

"Carlos you know you love it, now I want you to beg for it or I will take it out and leave you feeling totally empty. Beg for it like a good little boy. You know you like to make the girls beg for it, now it is your turn."

She began to draw her fingers out and Carlos pressed his tight ass back against her fingers and as the tears poured down his cheeks he begged. "No please, please don't stop, I want to feel you inside of me, it feels so good to be full, to feel your fingers in my ass. Please don't stop." Humiliation filled his voice and his body shook.

Akeesha felt a wave of power as she worked the third finger into his tight opening and began to whisper in his ear, "You know you are just an ass slut, you want to be full so bad, by the time I am done with your ass it will be ruined and you will be begging for more. You know you dreamed what it would be like to have your ass full and now you are going to find out, but never forget you asked for this." She held up her hand and in it was a hard black dildo that was ten inches long and as thick at the base as his wrist thinning at the head. She took her fingers out of him and he felt an emptiness he could not describe and a shock when he saw that she was wearing a harness to fit the dildo in.

msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers
12