Darkest Night Ch. 03

Story Info
Another mistake?
5.9k words
4.51
47.9k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awakening early the following morning, Michelle stretched her sore muscles. She opened her eyes, noticing that the sun was barely invading the quiet darkness of her bedroom. And she noticed that she was alone. She wasn't sure how she felt about that, having decided to talk to Reggie about this strange phenomenon. She rose slowly from her bed, padded to the bathroom and started the shower.

The warm spray of water did little to ease her sore muscles. For several moments, she simply stood, allowing the water to caress her flesh. She lathered a thick cloth, finally, using her favorite scented liquid soap. She washed from head to toe, finding an assortment of scrapes and bruises. Her left breast sported a large red 'hickey,' and the nipples of both breasts were red and tender. She smiled involuntarily as she soaped her breasts, enjoying the sensation of the rough cloth on the hypersensitive skin.

She also spent a significant amount of time washing her nether regions. She carefully soaped and rinsed, using her fingers to lather all of the hidden folds of her pussy. She concentrated on the act of cleansing, aware of the small shivers of awareness that coursed through her body. It seemed that having been exposed to Reggie and his touch had made her more sensitive or responsive to sexual stimulus. She applied a small amount of shave gel and removed the faint stubble, enjoying the smoothness of her shaved cunt. She lathered her slit once more, taking more time than necessary in washing the remaining shave gel from her most sensitive flesh. Two of her slim fingers dipped between the outer lips of her pussy, circling her clit tenderly. She shivered in reaction, repeating the action several times.

Without conscious thought, she propped one foot on the side of the bathtub, opening her slit more fully to her roving fingers. The warm water rinsed the soapy lather away as she ran her fingers along her pussy lips. Silently, her fingers increased in pace and purpose. Two fingers now teased at the moist opening, while a third massaged her throbbing clit firmly. With her other hand, Michelle began plucking at her tender nipples, pinching and twisting lightly. Her fingers moved faster as the shivering sensation of an approaching orgasm raced along her body. She felt the involuntary twitching of her stomach and thigh muscles, moaned softly as the memory of the previous night entered her mind.

Images exploded in her mind like vivid photographs. She pictured the scene as her mouth was used by one man while another feasted on her smoothly shaven cunt. She was also able to recall the exact sensations, feeling her body heat as her fingers slid deeper into her warmth. She imagined how she looked while being filled with two throbbing cocks, stretching her tight orifices beyond belief. And she felt a slight spasm as she remembered how it felt to be filled to capacity by the men who invaded her home and her body. Michelle lost herself in thought, forgetting her unwillingness and the unpleasant sensations. She focused on the feelings Reggie was able to arouse, how her body responded to his touch and his complete control.

Closing her eyes tightly, Michelle let the memories to wash over her body, allowed the quivering sensations to surround her. She plunged a third finger into her slippery channel, driving all three fingers deep. She withdrew slightly before sliding deeper still, her thumb pressed against her clit massaging it with a circular motion. She barely noticed the cooling water, her flesh so hot that sweat beaded on her forehead. She gripped one breast firmly, pinching the nipple tight between her thumb and forefinger. Her fingers thrust rapidly into her moist pussy, stretching and filling the snug passage.

The muscles in her stomach trembled, her legs weakened by the prolonged stance in the shower and the activity of the previous evening. Delicious shivers raced along every nerve ending in her body, centering on her throbbing clit and tender nipples then radiating out to encompass her entire form. Over and over, she plunged her fingers into her hot cunt, unwilling to forgo the climax that hovered just out of reach.

Her mind seized on the feeling of Reggie's massive cock filling her pussy, stretching her in every direction and pressing against her cervix. She felt another tiny spasm as she thought of his possession of her body, and surely it could not be considered anything else. His control had been complete, not only forcing her to comply, but also eliciting a tremendous response. The addition of his buddy, the planned-date-turned-co-rapist, had only made his influence more noticeable. Her body responded to Reggie in a way she had never experienced with any man

Despite the determined motion of her fingers and the images filling her mind, Michelle found her orgasm to be elusive. Massaging her clit, she became more frustrated as the moments passed without the sweet release she sought. She was disappointed as her arms and legs became tired. It was clear that she was not going to be able to finish what she had started. She finally noticed the cooling water and reluctantly removed her fingers from her pulsating pussy. Before she could turn off the taps, however, the spray of water became icy cold, drenching her hot flesh and causing her to give a startled scream.

Hurriedly, she flipped the switch for the shower and turned off the now-cold water. She shivered in reaction to the sudden change in temperature and reached for her towel. Although her arousal had faded slightly in reaction to the cold, she still felt the aching need to reach orgasm. She toweled her body quickly, using the fluffy towel to create friction and warm her icy flesh. She became distracted while drying her breasts, enjoying the sensation of the terry cloth on her tender nipples. Shaking her head in disgust, she felt sudden shame as she acknowledged to herself that she was horny. And, far from being furious with the events of the previous night, she was just disappointed that she had awakened alone once more.

Would she ever see Reggie again? Would he appear weeks or months later to command a reaction from her body? And most importantly, why did she hope the answer was yes? In the weeks following her first encounter with Reggie, an encounter she could no longer call a 'rape', she had come to realize that her reaction was more intense and inexplicable than she could have imagined. Although he had delivered pleasure and pain, along with a liberal helping of humility, she couldn't muster much regret for having had the experience. The melding of pleasure and pain was exquisite, and she doubted she would have discovered that without his invasion of her life.

Wrapping the towel around her body, she tucked one end under her arm to hold it in place as she walked through the single bedroom and into the front room of the apartment. Nothing was out of place, there was no evidence of the previous night's activities. Her digital camera lay on the computer desk, another CD-R labeled 'Round 2' beneath it. She wondered again why he took pictures of their encounters. Leaving the pictures to be viewed later, she returned to her bedroom. She needed some relief from the sexual tension she was feeling, and then she could face the day.

Pulling out the assorted toys from her bureau drawer, she debated which ones would deliver. Not the same as having a large, well-endowed black man, but hopefully, enough to take the edge off her frustration. Settling on the largest of her vibrators, she crawled back into her bed. Lying on her back, she spread her legs obscenely wide, feeling the moist lips of her cunt open to expose her most sensitive flesh. She used the water-based lubricant to wet her pussy, knowing that it was probably going to be very sensitive after being pounded by her fingers in the shower. She flipped the switch, turning on the device and setting it on low. The soft humming filled her senses as she traced the cleft between her outer lips, drawing moisture from her clit downward and then back up again. She circled her clit with the buzzing plastic cock, lifting her hips toward it as the sensitive nerves responded to the artificial stimulation. She repeated the action over and over, surrounding her clit with moisture and teasing herself.

Sliding the buzzing vibrator lower, she eased it into her waiting pussy, slowly pressing it deeper. Her fingers dipped into the slippery wetness, finding her tingling clit and stroking it. She drove the imitation cock deep, pulling it out slowly and forcing it back inside more rapidly. Her breathing shortened as the feelings intensified. Both hands moved faster, one plunging the humming machine deeply into her juicy pussy, the other manipulating the delicate bundle of nerves in an attempt to hasten her climax.

She rapidly returned to the brink of orgasm, feeling the shivers and tiniest spasms that signaled her release. She was intensely aware of the slushy sounds of her pussy being pounded, the stretching of her walls by the plastic cock, her fingers against her clit. Closing her eyes tightly, she pictured Reggie's large cock, imagined that he was forcing it into her. Her hips rose to meet the thrusting of the fake shaft, over and over again until the heat from the vibrator felt like it would burn her pussy. Her fingers began to stiffen and cramp from the prolonged stimulation of her stubborn cunt, but the orgasm continued to elude her.

Michelle groaned in frustration, feeling her arms growing more tired, knowing that the orgasm she craved was not going to happen. She just couldn't make it happen.

Two hours later, she felt no better. Having finally stopped masturbating, she still felt incredibly horny, as if she could come just from thinking about it. Hah! she thought, If only it WAS that easy. I nearly rubbed a callus on my fucking pussy and couldn't get off. What is wrong with me??? Can I only get off with that fuckin' rapist? She had dressed in a sundress, leaving her panties off to keep from having anything rub against the overly sensitive skin. Or maybe she was just thinking of easy access if her friendly neighborhood rapist stopped by.

I bet I'd cum as soon as he shoved that big monster cock in me, she thought disgustedly. No wonder he came back, I'm like a bitch in heat. And now it's even worse!

Suddenly, for no apparent reason, Jason popped into her mind. The worthless piece of a man had been a boyfriend until four months earlier. He had very few redeeming qualities, but he wasn't a bad fuck. His cock was nothing like Reggie's, but she didn't exactly have the number to call Reggie, did she? And Jason was not seeing anyone that she knew of, and he didn't mind 'sharing' his stuff, even if he was. She knew this from experience. Dialing the number, Michelle knew she might end up regretting this course of action. But she thought maybe he would want to reconcile, or that he would mock her in turning her down. She just swallowed her pride out of desperation. Nothing would be accomplished until she quieted her hungry little pussy, it seemed.

By one o'clock, Jason was knocking on the door of her apartment. Michelle answered wearing a negligee and heels. She led him to the bedroom without a word. Leaving the lights on in the bedroom, she sashayed around in front of him, swaying seductively as he peeled off his shirt. Jason was a few inches taller than Michelle, maybe 5'9" or 5'10". His body was softer than she preferred, the muscles buried under a little fat, and he was, of course, white. But she had never noticed how white, how pale, he was. He probably never gets outside, she thought. Always inside jacking off, I guess. She smiled at the thought, but acknowledged to herself the likelihood that it was true.

She hesitated as his hands moved to the belt buckle at his waist, realizing that she was less turned on at this moment than she had been all day. "Stop," she said without thinking any further. "I don't think this is such a good idea, after all." She bent to retrieve his shirt, holding it out to him and trying not to reveal her sudden distaste for him. He stood still for a moment, a puzzled look on his face.

"But, you said--"

"I know what I said. I changed my mind." She threw his shirt toward him, nodding when he caught it automatically. "You need to go. I need you to go." She spoke firmly, allowing no room for negotiation. He seemed to hesitate, finally slipping back into the shirt.

"What kind of game are you playin', Michelle?" His voice conveyed some of his anger, but she wasn't worried. If anything, she was amused. Jason was so different from Reggie, and she couldn't really say she was still afraid of Reggie. Jason was no threat at all.

"No game, Jace. Just changed my mind. A woman's prerogative, you know?" Slipping into a robe, Michelle gestured for him to leave her bedroom. Following him to the door, she was silently thankful that she had changed her mind, refusing to have mediocre sex with someone she had put in the past.

She opened the door enough to allow him to leave, ignoring his hopeful "Couldn't you change it again?" She pushed against his chest, forcing him back the last step out of the apartment, closing the door on whatever additional comments he might have made. She leaned against the door, breathing a sigh of relief. What was I thinking, having Jason - of all people - come over to relieve sexual frustration? As I recall, he wasn't that great, although no one is, in comparison to Reggie. How could I locate him, though? She had finished thinking of Jason, and her mind turned to the unbelievable task of trying to find Reggie, a large black man in a city of over 50,000. It was basically an impossible task, she knew. She had to wait to hear from him, if ever he contacted her again.

When the doorbell rang, she shook her head at Jason's persistence. She opened the door to insist that he leave, once and for all. However, she was surprised to find that the man on the other side of the door was not Jason, but Reggie. The instinctive smile that formed on her lips froze when she noticed the expression on his face. She took two steps back, concerned by the naked fury in his eyes. He lunged forward, kicked the door shut behind him, and caught her arm in one huge hand.

He yanked her up closer to him, the fingers of his right hand digging into the flesh of her upper arm painfully. He used his left hand and his massive body to force her around, backing her up against the closed door.

"What are you doing?" She spoke without thinking, surprise and pain evident in her voice. "You're hurting me!"

His left hand moved to her throat, thumb and forefingers forming an immovable cage around most of her delicate neck. She swallowed in sudden fear, and he could feel the movement under his hand. "Did you let him touch you?" Reggie spoke softly, his voice at odds with the barely suppressed violence of his touch.

She closed her eyes, shaking her head slightly. Regret poured through her, leaving her nauseated and wondering what he would do to her. "I -"

"Why was he here, Michelle? I see how you are dressed, are you going to tell me you didn't invite him?" His voice was harsher now, his anger less controlled as his fingers tightened slightly around her neck. Her hands moved to grasp his forearm in an automatic gesture of self-defense.

"Please," she struggled to find the words to persuade him of her innocence, not knowing what he might do in retaliation. "I did call him." She spoke more rapidly as the fingers twitched in response, remaining tight enough to cause her concern. "I changed my mind, told him he had to leave. I just thought I needed-- I didn't know how to find you." She stopped the frantic appeal, meeting his eyes and seeing what appeared to be a slight lessening in his anger.

"I told you that I fuckin' OWN you!" He leaned closer, his body pinning her to the door, his fingers remaining locked around her throat. "I don't know what you were thinking, but you will live to regret it." He released her suddenly, stepping back and moving across the room. When he turned toward the bedroom, she took a single step after him before hesitating. She sat, instead, sinking to the sofa weakly. Now that he was here, and so clearly infuriated, she wondered why she had hoped to see him again. She was sure he wasn't making empty threats, and feared what he might do to her.

When he called her into the bedroom, her heart pounded in fear. She knew that she should run, call for help, or something. But her feet automatically moved toward him. His inexplicable control of her body had extended to her mind, and she felt an uncontrollable urge to appease his anger, rather than avoid it.

She entered the bedroom with some trepidation, finding him standing next to her bed. He removed a lightweight jacket, and she was shocked when he revealed a police officer's uniform, complete with a badge and nameplate that identified Reggie as Lt. R. Underwood. He didn't speak for a moment, watching her reaction change from shock to understanding. Small wonder that he had not been concerned about the legalities, since he could probably make any report she filed disappear. "Get me a pair of your pantyhose and some duct tape, Michelle." He spoke firmly, no anger evident in his voice now. He had regained control, but was still obviously dangerous.

She found the items he requested, feeling a thrill of excitement wash over her. At least he hadn't left, and she felt sure he would not do anything to actually hurt her. At least, not permanently, since she had learned that pain was often fleeting. Reggie's next command had her even more excited, as he told her to take off her robe and lie down on the bed. She complied wordlessly, knowing that he would tolerate no delays. Cold metal handcuffs appeared in his hand, and she shivered in anticipation and dread. They were a grim reminder of his mood, compared to the fuzzy handcuffs he had used the previous night.

He secured her hands to the headboard, kneeling beside her on the bed, working quickly and without comment. As her breath emerged in quiet little pants, she watched as he tore off a strip of duct tape. She anticipated his next move, surprised that she would not be made to beg or plead. The sticky tape covered her mouth, and her eyes met his in wordless question. "No, Michelle," he answered with an icy voice. "No begging for mercy this time. This isn't about pleasure, it's about punishment. There won't be any mercy."

She jerked involuntarily in response to that statement. Unable to speak, she felt a sudden, overwhelming fear. Why did I feel safe with him? What's to stop him from killing me, like he threatened weeks ago? She pulled at the handcuffs, knowing these were the regulation, police issue handcuffs. As she expected, there was little give to them. She had some slight mobility, but nothing resembling freedom. She attempted to resist him, struggling in his grip to no avail. He soon had her as he wanted her, face down on the bed, her ankles tied to the corner posts of the footboard with pieces of her own nylons and her body forming an inverted Y on the bed.

He enjoyed the sight of her, bound and helpless. He even relished the slinky negligee she had donned for the other man. The plump cheeks of her ass peeked from the lower edge of lace, and most of her back was exposed. With her legs spread wide, he had access to her delectable pussy as well. She had turned her face toward him, and he felt a surge of power and arousal seeing her like this. He left the room, insuring only that the door was locked before returning to her side.

The afternoon sun filled the room, the blinds proving no match for the insistent light. She felt more naked, exposed in the sunlight, helpless and restrained. The fear and arousal seemed to blend, and if she could have spoken, she would have urged him to hurry. He undressed slowly, removing all of his clothing to stand by the bed naked. His body was huge, intimidating, and entirely beautiful to Michelle. When he climbed onto the bed, she could no longer see him, aware of his presence on the bed between her widely spread thighs.

12