Darkest Temptations Ch. 01

Story Info
The last meeting with vampire royals had taken a serious toll.
1.1k words
4.23
14.2k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dimitri ran his hand through his hair. The last meeting with the European vampire royals had taken a serious toll on him. They and debated with one another till three in the morning, not to mention they arrived there two days prior. Kai, one of Dimitri's closest allies had clearly dominated the meeting although Alexander, a clear enemy adeptly rebutted every argument Kai made.

Dimitri sunk into the cushions of the car. He couldn't wait to get back to the hotel.

"How much longer?" he asked his driver.

"About two hours sir, you will probably want to take a nap."

Dimitri sunk further into the soft cushions of his luxury car and closed his eyes. He closed his eyes only to open them again in agitation.

He recalled the last topic that was discussed. What were the royals thinking when they had said they wanted to dispose of the werewolves? Had they any sense? If the royals couldn't recall, the Weres were the ones that got them out of the vampire hunting back in the middle ages. Without their influence in the human royal court, the killings would have continued, the oppression still there. The vampires had their liberation from the humans, well not full liberation, but at least the killings had stopped.

Dimitri shrugged. Vampires were extraordinarily difficult to take down; they could easily rampage their way through a group of thirty to forty humans. But not when nearly a hundred of them came rushing at one vampire.

He cringed. He remembered that day when he was caught in the midst of a large crowd pursuing a vampire. He was carrying a basket of bread back home to his mother when suddenly an enormous mob stormed past him. He was trampled on, kicked, beaten to near death.

Dimitri immediately pushed the thought out of his mind. If it weren't for Kai who had saved him, Dimitri wouldn't be who he was today.

Dimitri decided to check his email. It would still be two hours till he arrived in London.

As he browsed through his ensemble of emails, one in particular caught his eye. He read the subject and immediately knew who had sent it to him.

He smiled remembering that moment he spent with the woman. She was quite beautiful. He auburn hair that reached midway to her back, her beautiful body, and not to mention her exquisite facial features.

Dimitri felt himself tense at the memory. A small smile crept onto his face. Yes, he definitely couldn't wait to get back to the hotel.

After he finished reading the email, Dimitri decided to read others. He saw one from Kai. It was sent just seconds ago. Dimitri clicked on the email and waited. He felt his leg muscles tighten pushing down on the car and his heart start to beat faster. If it was sent over email, Dimitri could guess that Kai had something important to tell him but was unable to at the meeting.

Finally the page loaded! Dimitri's eyes scanned his phone's bright screen reading the email.

Dimitri,

I just received a report that five vampires have been killed in London, England. I know you're headed there right now so try to get there as soon as possible. I sent you the address to your GPS, tell David, since I believe he's the one driving you right now, to take you there. I'll be there as well. The procedure for cleaning up will be the usual, but we may have to pull in some of the SVI's to investigate further. Can you send them in? It seems that I don't have the power to command them like you do, I guess they lie with the Crime and Services Director. Get back to me as soon as possible.

Kai.

By the way, Ryu has returned to England. He says he has a lot to tell us.

Dimitri let out a sigh.

"David," he called, "Did you get Kai's message?"

"Yes, should I take you there?" David asked from the front seat.

"Yes, as soon as possible."

"Yes sir."

Dimitri paused. How could have five vampires been killed in one night? Not to mention all in one city, all in one place. Dimitri definitely needed to call in the SVIs.

Dimitri dialed a number onto his phone.

"Hello," a voice answered, "This is Agent Five speaking."

"T4300W," Dimitri said into the phone.

The voice paused. "Hello Dimitri," it replied on the other side of the phone.

"Freya, send it a group of five agents to Kai. Call him to find where he is, he should be somewhere close to London. I don't care if he isn't there yet; follow the car if you have to. Use the motorcycles, they'll get you there quicker."

"Roger," Freya replied.

Dimitri hung up. He wondered if he should have taken up the position of Crime and Services Director. The job was exhilarating. It wasn't just Europe that he had to watch, but all of Asia, The Americas too, Australia and finally the other vampires in Antarctica. Dimitri wondered how Ryu, another one of his close friends managed to be the vampire prime minister of Asia, watch over a business, and at the same time be on the Council Board of the vampire world.

Dimitri's phone rang.

He looked at the number. It was Ryu.

"Hello," Dimitri answered.

"Dimitri, I suppose you heard about the killings?" Ryu asked.

"Yes," Dimitri replied. He frowned. "There were five."

Ryu paused. "Five, hmm, that's an exceedingly large amount. We've never even dealt with three killings, but now we have five?"

"It's worrisome."

"Do you think we should bring this up at the Council Board tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" Dimitri asked, "When was there a meeting scheduled for tomorrow?"

Ryu scoffed, "You represent all of Europe at the Board, I would have thought you knew Mr. Prime Minister of Europe."

"I didn't receive anything!" Dimitri protested.

Ryu laughed on the other side of the line, "I sent you an email smartass, don't tell me it didn't go through."

Dimitri put the phone down. He grabbed his laptop that was under his seat, logged onto his email and saw that Ryu had indeed sent him an email.

Dimitri picked the phone up.

"Oh," he replied.

Ryu laughed. "Age is catching up to you Ancient one."

"You're not any younger yourself," Dimitri rebutted.

"Anyways, the meeting is at 11 o' clock tomorrow, at night of course."

"I assumed so."

"Okay, I'll see you in London."

"Later."

He waited for Ryu to disconnect then placed his phone down.

Dimitri was closed his eyes. He still had at least another hour to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

This is my first submission. Thanks for reading.

All feedback/comments is appreciated. Also there will be more about the characters.

Thanks again,

Writingfanatic