Darkness

Story Info
She has a new fantasy: resistance play.
3.6k words
4.52
29.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(this one is a bit darker than i usually write and had a pretty profound impact on U/us… i would really appreciate a lot of feedback on this piece tell me what you think……)

T/they sit opposite each other at the dinner table as she watches Him eat His spaghetti. As T/they chat about the day, she toys with her food, taking small, uninterested bites. she pushes her food around the plate and nibbles on the garlic toast distractedly, wondering what to say.

He looks up at her. “Baby, is there something wrong?”

“No,” she sighs, “nothing’s wrong…just…well…”

“What is it baby? What’s wrong?”

“Well…” she takes a deep breath. “i… i wrote something to You today in my journal… here.” she pulls a book hesitantly from her lap and slides the bound leather journal she keeps for Him across the table.

Looking at her curiously, He opens the book. The last written page smells freshly of the ink she uses as He begins to read. His face is expressionless and unreadable as He reads. she fidgets some as He looks over the binding with a raised eyebrow. “This is a different one for you.”

“i know it love… but it’s still there.”

He turns back to reading...

my dearest Love,

i read a story this week and it brought to light a fantasy i’ve never voiced to You and barely have admitted to feeling myself. but i wanted to share it with You…

it’s about being forced...

it’s hard to explain why that struggle is one of my fantasies, but i’ll try…

i want to be held down. i want Your strength over-powering me. i want to feel impossibly held...my thighs kneed apart while You pin me beneath You…holding my hands above my head. i want to struggle and fight and push You away.

the knowledge that i cannot...god, Love…the thought of that only makes it better.

whimpering and crying...struggling and fighting, turning my head from side to side trying to get free.

but really...

i am using it to drag myself higher, toward that edge i crave…that total loss of control…total surrender…it’s not mine to give…You take it….and my body responds...

even when my mind and voice revolt…i am wet and waiting…my heart pounding…my breasts heaving in an effort to breathe as the need and passion begins to take hold somewhere deep within…

when You finally force Yourself between my thighs, my legs are weak and unable to fight any longer…i struggle to pull my arms away, but Your grip only tightens…

You have my hands in one of Yours, and the other is twisting and raking at my breasts…

when You enter me finally, it is deeply urgent and powerful…all the power released into a single solid hard deep thrust…final…complete…claiming what is YOURS...

i am no longer my own ..

He looks across the table as He lays the journal aside. His eyes glaze a bit, as she sees something stir in them.

“I like it...and I could get into it,” He says taking another bite. she toys some more with her food. “Eat baby, you’ve barely touched your dinner.”

Picking up the bread, she tears little pieces from it and pops them into her mouth. “You don’t think i’m weird then? Wanting that?”

“No, not at all...and I could enjoy it...cause it's something I think about sometimes,” smiling across the table at her as she tears apart her bread.

her hands nervously shred the bread as He sees mixed emotions of eagerness and nervousness playing across her face.

Looking up from the pile of crumbs beside her plate, she picks up her fork. Swirling her fork through the noodles, she asks, “Really? Why haven't You said anything, Love?” Surprise and relief are evident on her face as she takes a small bite.

“Well, it borders too close to rape for Me sometimes.” He looks up again, smiling slightly as He reaches across the table, napkin in hand to swipe the bright red sauce from her chin.

she nods slowly, blushing slightly as He wipes the sauce from her chin and drops the napkin next to her plate. “i think of it that way too, sometimes.” Nervously, she quickly takes another bite before catching His eye again, “But...if W/we...kind of worked O/our way up to that edge...i think i would like it very much. This is one that i haven't had the opportunity to try beyond being held down a little...and He always let go when i struggled,” she shrugs.

T/they continue talking over dinner as her nervousness slowly turns from anxiety to excitement while discussing this new fantasy of T/theirs.

Finishing her meal, she rises slowly and reaches for His plate. He wanders to the couch, holding His drink. As He settles into His corner of the couch, she returns and lays her head softly against Him, lost in thought.

Catching her hand as it slides up and down His chest, He brings it to His lips to kiss lightly. “What are you thinking about?”

Smiling softly up at Him, she lets Him keep her hand. “Your fantasies...about this...i wonder what You think of doing.” He twines His fingers in hers as He thinks. Nerves dance in her belly as she waits with bated breath.

Taking a deep breath as He plays with her fingers, He starts slowly, “It would go something like Me ripping your top open...then just pushing your bra up to free your breasts...you would fight to cover them up, so I would trap your hands behind you so I could pinch and play with your nipples.”

Gulping suddenly at the instant emotions that picture brings screaming to her belly, she whispers, “Then?”

Smiling softly down at her, the desire and need begin to shine in His eyes as He continues to unfold His own fantasy to her. “Then I'll take and force you on the bed, as I pin you there with my body. I start to take off your pants. You try to get away and it only helps Me to remove them.”

Transfixed, she nods silently as she hears her own fantasy come from His lips. She listens intently, squirming slightly as He unfolds the scene in His mind. His hand starts stroking up and down her arm…feeling the dampness forming between her hungry thighs…her clit beginning to throb as the ache in her belly turns to a fire, building her toward a plateau of need…phrases and snips catching and grabbing at her, demanding her attention.

“…working them back and forth...fucking that pussy and rubbing your clit...then taking My cock and putting it at the opening to your pussy...and in one hard thrust...pin you to the bed as I fuck you...”

she whimpers softly as she wriggles closer to Him. Smiling down at her, He pulls her across His lap, talking quietly of all the nasty little things He would do to her.

she never thought she would feel so excited over the thought of being forced to struggle against Him. “Oh, love…yes…oh…i want this…” she whispers into His chest. “i can’t tell you what this makes me feel, love. Knowing that You won’t let go. i can struggle and fight and You won’t give up on me. i need that.”

Holding her close, He runs His hands slowly over her body, tenderly exploring. He whispers in her ear as she tries to concentrate on what He is saying; distracted by His finger running up her spine. The light, fresh scent of her hair sinks through Him sending His own need higher.

He nibbles kisses on her throat as He continues to lay out her fantasy.

“No, I wont let go...I'll just fuck you harder,” He growls, whispering in her ear and sending chills down her spine. “As long as I can tell by how wet you are that you want to get fucked...you will.”

Moaning softly at the thought, she nods as she lays her head against Him. “i will be. God, just thinking of it...” Sighing softly she whimpers, “i want this, love. i want to feel this. i don’t know when…but i do.”

His voice grows deeper and softer in her ear as the desire to have her grows stronger and more needful. “You will...I'm sure.”

Wrapping His arms loose around her waist, He murmurs to her, “Slip your hand down there and tell me how wet that pussy is, thinking about being forced to fuck Me.”

Biting her lip, she trails an eager hand beneath her dress as He pulls it to her waist. “Mmm…very wet…ooh, Love…”

He growls softly in her ear, “You want to feel something pounding into that pussy, don't you. Forcing you to fuck Me…giving it to Me.”

A deep blush crosses her cheeks as she hesitates. “Yes, love, i do,” she whimpers as her hand strokes over her wet slit. “i want You to make my body surrender to You. If i want it or not…knowing i really do.”

His voice turns slightly harsh as His hands grip her waist. He murmurs darkly, “Forcing your lips apart each time I shove My cock deep into you; keeping your hands pinned as I suck your nipples and grind My cock around inside you.”

her eyes grow dark as her hand strokes more firmly. her voice becomes more urgent as she says, “Uh huh…i want it. i want to feel that pounding thrust, that sucking bite. i want to be pinned by Your body, held by Your hand and feel Your command.”

Pulling her hand away from her clit, He suckles lightly on it. Pressing it to her lips, she takes first one finger, then another as she stares into His eyes. The passion and heat building in them matches her own.

Something dark flashes in His eyes as He grabs her face; kissing her hard and deep before standing. Suddenly He dumps her to her feet, startling her off balance as His hand turns to a fist in her hair. Kissing her harder, His free hand tightly grips her arm just above the elbow. she moans softly as He pulls her down the hall by her arm and hair.

As T/they reach the bedroom, she feels Him pull her to a halt as his foot sounds resoundingly against the door. Knocking it open, He quickly turns. Fire, passion and something else flash in His eyes as they look into her hesitant ones.

Yes, she had wanted this…but…nerves jumped into her belly as He dragged her into the bedroom. He pulls her hard against him. Kissing her hard and deep, He bites her lip until she cries out suddenly from the shock and His overwhelming control.

Pressing her backwards suddenly, He pushes her hard into the wall. A dull thud echoes through her body as He looms over her, His eyes dark and dangerous. He trails a single finger down over her throat to the buttons on her dress.

With a wicked glint to His eyes, He rips down the front of her dress. Her eyes open wide as she hears a plink, plink, plink. she watches as the buttons from her dress suddenly hit the floor.

she struggles and moves to pull the gaping fabric back together, moving against Him in her attempt to pull the ripped pieces of her bodice back together. Trying to move her body away from His, she feels His hips press hard against her as He growls deep into her ear. As her hands grip the pieces of her top, He grabs them, wrenching and trapping them behind her where He holds them captive as she struggles harder to free herself.

Yanking her bra up above her breasts, He pinches and plays with her nipples as she struggles against Him, making her gasp and call out with the sudden aggression. He drops down, holding her hands tight behind her back, to suck and pull at her nipples…biting and worrying them with His teeth until they are tight and hard.

On the edge of pain, she struggles and fights to free herself by pulling hard at her arms. she cries out as He simply tightens His hold on her, pressing His knees into her legs to stop her from moving them as well.

Prying her clenched legs apart with His knees, He wedges them open, reaching a hand down to play over her damp gash, rubbing harsh and long over her clit. she struggles against Him trying to free herself, her mind denying what is happening to her. Her body involuntarily begins to respond to His recklessly familiar stroking.

As she struggles, He yanks her away from the wall by her arms, spinning her around toward the bed. Pushing her down onto it, she is pinned beneath His weight as He begins to pull the remains of her dress from her body. Squirming against him, she tries to free herself. she manages to scoot up the bed a few inches, but the effort only rips the dress further as He twists the fabric in his hand, yanking her back to Him as the cloth shreds with a ripping sound.

she manages to struggle halfway up before He pushes her back down, pinning her to the bed once again as His hand reaches toward her panties. As she grasps the edge of the bed, she feels the bite against her skin as He rips the fabric straight from her. she writhes against Him, trying to fight her way free with all of her strength.

Holding her down, He starts to take off His jeans. Once He has them off, he pins her to the bed and forces her legs apart, feeling how wet and hot she is. Groaning as His fingers once again invade her body, He feels her intuitive response. Her opening is drenched in her heat. With a fierce snarl in her ear, He tells her He is going to fuck her hard.

He grabs her hands, trapping them above her head as He bites and sucks at her hard nipples, twisting and pulling at them with His mouth.

she arches and bows beneath him in her need to escape. His mouth continues to assault her breasts as He forces Himself between her struggling thighs. Sliding His hand roughly over her belly, two fingers force themselves into her. He work back and forth fucking her harshly just at the opening of her pussy, His thumb working over her clit.

her traitorous body instinctively arches into His hand before she realizes what she is doing. Wriggling as hard as she can, she frees a hand to grab at His shoulder. As she tries to pull herself from beneath His heavy frame, He traps her middle, pressing her into the mattress.

Moving suddenly, He positions His cock at her opening. she digs her nails hard into his shoulder, dragging a stinging scratch across Him as he thrusts hard into her. Burying Himself to the root, He pummels in and out of her. Reaching her womb with each desperate stroke, she cries out, her eyes wild and panicked.

Growling deep at the ripping sting in His shoulder, He grabs at her arm again and twists hard, pulling it above her head. Grinding hard into her, He slaps her one of her chafed wrists into the cuffs kept at the head of the bed.

Feeling the metal cuff on her wrist, her eyes fly wide open and a deep moan of denial breaks free from her throat. she knows she won’t get away if it doesn’t happen now. Bucking hard against Him, she tries to dislodge Him from her.

He bites hard into her neck, the passion, need and feral hunger taking over His mind as he shoves her other wrist into the cuffs. As He tries to contain her struggles with His weight, He reaches quickly to the table at the side of the bed. His hand finds the 6-inch steel blade and He pulls the heavy knife into His hand.

Before she realizes what He is doing, He has the blade at her throat just below her chin. she screams as the blade presses against her throat. she tries to pull away, pressing her head deep into the mattress to try to escape the sharp blade sinking into the pulse of her throat. Seeing her struggle, He snarls, gripping her at the back of the thigh. With a driving force, He shoves violently deeper as he begins to pound into her again, daring her with the blade to move even an inch. With His heaving breath harsh in her ear, she freezes for a moment, her cries echoing against the walls.

Sliding the blade down over the fleshy part of her throat, He leaves a stinging welt of His own as he scratches the blade across her breast. her body trembles in fear and desperation as her struggling fantasy takes a different twist.

Pulling His cock from her, He kisses her hard and deep, tasting blood as He bites into her lip. The blade carves its way over her belly, leaving a trail of scratching, stinging welts behind.

Shock trembles through her body as the stinging of the welts seeps into her. her skin vibrates with sensation as the little red lines begin to cover her body. she jerks involuntarily as she fights His grip on her body.

her head thrashes back and forth from side to side as the weight of the blade rests heavily on the inside of her thighs, stilling her thrashing legs instantly in her fear of being cut.

Swearing viciously, a brutal hardness crosses His face. The blade slides hastily over her thigh, pressing harder. Stinging needles of pain erupt into her system. her gasping cry draws His attention to the 3-inch shallow slice welling blood on her thigh. He flings the blade from His hand with such force that it clatters across the floor to slam against the wall. her gasp of shock and the sight of blood on her thigh drive Him past the edge of control. He attacks her with renewed passion, her struggling and screaming only driving him on. He moves again between her kicking legs, savagely biting and kissing his way up her trembling torso.

As she struggles, her kicking legs only help Him force back into her with a powerful thrust. He plunges deep into her with an inexorable pounding that reaches her womb with each stroke.

The thrust of His hips bruising into her thighs makes her moan. He whispers harshly into her ear as she begs Him to stop. “Go ahead and beg for mercy. You won’t have it…not yet. You know you want this…”

Shuddering hard, her body responds with a deep fire that rolls from her belly. her moaning and crying increase as she feels her body accepting what her mind is still fighting.

The fear and alarm in her storming eyes begin to cloud with urgency as she feels threat. her body heads for that dangerous edge of pain, passing through to pure sensation. The jolt of each thrust makes her wince even as her hips begin to rise to Him franticly.

Feeling her response, triumph flashes in His eyes and He redoubles His efforts. He grips her now bruised shoulders with His fingers, keeping her pinned underneath Him.

her body quivers and shudders as He feels her trembling muscles begin to clench around him. He grips her hair, forcing her head back to look into His eyes which are full of fire and glowing with furious victory. “Mine,” He growls again and again as He looks into her eyes.

“Oh yes, god, yes!” she cries as she passes from the edge to complete surrender. her body spasms hard around Him. her release sends her mind scattering as her hyperventilating breath makes her see stars, and her facial muscles twitch. The world begins to fade and gray begins to edge her mind.

Snarling with effort, He moves His hands down her body to grip her ass, pulling her to even deeper penetration. He cuts her scream by attacking her mouth, bruising her lips as He forces between them, the stubble of His beard rasping her face. she tastes blood as she counters Him with a suddenly vicious bite as she passes into oblivion.

He thrusts into her with a final damning stroke. His cry of relief mingles with her sobbing. He arches deep into her as He empties Himself into her soul.

Finally spent, He collapses partially onto her now still and sobbing form. Panting heavily, He tries to regain His breath and control, feeling her shudder and hearing her sobbing whimpers.

Hyperventilating as she feels the welts, she is wracked with echoing aftershocks as her body is overcome with the intensity of the scene. The sting of the knife welts begins to hurt as she curls her body away from Him.

He reassures her constantly, whispering of His love and her courage as his hands float softly and tenderly over her body. Slowly, He turns her body to Him and pulls her into a warm, close embrace.

He runs soft hands down her back and sides, telling her to relax. “Just let it go…relax, sweetheart…you are fine…you did wonderfully.”

He gently wipes the tears away from her cheeks as she slowly settles against Him. After a long while, the tense hurt in her subsides and turns to contentment as she snuggles softly against Him. her face is buried protectively into His chest, as His hand strokes over her hair.

She feels the slow steady beat of His heart beneath her ear, His soft breath slow and deep against her hair. Kissing Him lightly just between His nipples, she softly whispers, “Thank You, my Love.”

12