Darkness

Story Info
First experience with my Dom.
1k words
3.74
11.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erinbear
Erinbear
11 Followers

I walk into the house of a man I've never met. He is wearing a mask so I can't see his face. We have been communicating online and I am throwing my caution to the wind. I am trusting him. He stands there waiting for me to come to him. Clad in only latex pants, I tremble. I don't know what awaits me, and I can't stand the anticipation.

He takes my hand. I wear what he has told me to wear. Nothing. Under my coat, I wear nothing, because he is my master. I am his.

Leading me downstairs, he says nothing, and I can't. Fear and lust create the perfect storm, and I can already feel how wet I am. I am aching for him to touch me.

As we walk into his room, he points to a contraption. A sawhorse. I look at him, look at the sawhorse, and hesitate. Swiftly he moves to me, rips my coat off, grabs me by the throat, and pushes me backwards in the direction of the bench. Feeling his bare hand, his fingers tightening around my neck, sends another shock of pleasure to my cunt. Oh, God.

I turn around, still not quite knowing how he wants me to position myself so again I hesitate. He slaps my ass, hard, and then pushes me into the bench, so I bend over, my ass sticking up. Quickly he grabs my wrists and quickly straps them in with buckles, pulling them tight against the padded arm rests. He moves around to my legs, strapping my ankles tight, tighter. I can't move.

I feel so helpless. My breasts are crushed against the padding. He then takes a blindfold and covers my eyes. My senses become even more heightened. I am scared. I don't know what he is going to do, when he is going to do it. Will it hurt? Will he start out gently? Rough?

I then hear a whisper of movement, followed by a crack!! It must be his hand, and my right ass cheek absorbs the shock, the pain, the pleasure. Just as soon as I let out a squeak, his hand smacks my ass, harder, on the other side. His fingers trail up my back, leaving fire in their place. Up and up they go, until they grab my long ponytail and whip my head back. His hand grabs my throat again, and he moves his face so close to mine. I can feel his breath. He then lays his other hand gently on my cheek, caressing me.

"Yes," I say, softly. "Please, more."

He moves around to my right, I can hear his footfalls. He walks away. "No," I whimper. "Come back to me. I'll do anything!!" He comes back, I can hear him, feel him coming closer.

And then the riding crop makes its first mark on my back. Swiftly, it comes down again, lower, then lower again. I arch my back as much as allowed when I feel the tip of the crop pressing against the lips of my pussy, slowly sliding down, stopping on my clit. I moan...Jesus that feels so wonderful, I feel so close to cumming already. My pussy, so wet. Then the crop comes down on my ass, over and over again, so hard that tears start streaming down my face and I try so hard not to cry out in pain, but I do anyway. I can't help it. It stops. So suddenly. And then I feel it, his breath on my hot, wet cunt. His tongue makes contact, sliding from my clit up to my hole, slowly he probes his tongue inside, his lips sucking on me. His tongue moves around and around while I grind against his mouth. He stops, brings his hand down hard twice on my ass. "STOP!" I am surprised to finally hear him speak. "Don't move, or I will have to punish you."

I want his mouth on me again, so I stop moving, staying as still as possible. But...instead I feel something else. Oh wow, it's his cock, so hard, moving his head up and down my slit. I try so hard not to move but it's impossible. He stops, start slapping me again, on my ass over and over again. Stinging, it's almost numb. He moves around in front of me, grabs my hair and pulls my head back again.

"Open your mouth," he orders. I do what he says. Always. And he takes my blindfold off, at the same time slamming his cock in my mouth, down my throat. I gag at first, not ready for this. He fills my throat until he is all the way in, his balls swaying against my chin, under. He pulls out slowly, oh so slowly. I feel his cock pulsing. Just when he is almost out, he thrusts his cock down my throat again, but now he starts a pounding rhythm. In. Out. In. Out. I choke. I can hardly breathe. He reaches over my back and glides 1, 2, then 3 fingers inside me. I shudder, and an orgasm shatters through me.

He pulls out and walks behind me. He rams his thick hard dick inside my dripping pussy, so fast I whimper. He grabs my ass with both hands and unrelenting thrusts harder and harder. I can't control myself and I cum again, screaming out loud. My cunt pulses around his cock, and he pulls out before exploding, shooting his cum over my ass, on my back.

"Thank you, master." I nearly whisper this as I am still feeling the rippling of my last orgasm pulse inside of me.

The blindfold comes back on, and then I hear the sound of a piece of duct tape ripping. Before I can say anything, he covers my mouth tightly. I try to talk, but I can't.

He kisses me on the cheek. "You have been a good girl, but you still need to be punished. You came before I told you to. I'll see you tomorrow."

He walks out of the room, leaving me in darkness.

Erinbear
Erinbear
11 Followers