Darkness Ch. 01

Story Info
The darkness inside is passed to a new host.
2.6k words
4.43
32.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma579
emma579
385 Followers

The afternoon was clear and muggy, heat settling over the city like a fog. The sun was low in the sky, the darkness gathering in corners, allowing him to prowl, to hunt. His prey - the college coeds here for fun, the innocent and light, the tender and sweet. Tonight they would gather along the sidewalks, to watch the parade of color and noise. Tonight he would watch them. Tonight he would choose, take, savage. Tonight he would feast upon one of their number, devouring her innocence, savoring her sweetness, satisfying his craving for flesh.

A group of four sailed by, chattering and laughing, without a care in the world. Another group, six or eight, the young voices shifting as they paired and unpaired along their path. He heard the laughter from his darkened corner, the joy of it wafting over him like the stench of garbage. sickened, he turned away a moment - and saw her.

She stood alone, looking up and down the sidewalk as if waiting for something, for someone. Waiting for me, he thought, shifting forward a step, then drawing back into darkness. He watched her, waiting for the perfect moment to claim her.

She was blond, a golden blond, her curls spilling down her back like water. As she turned her head, they shifted, smooth, shiny, in the streetlight. Her skin was milk-pale, smooth, her facial features fine and delicate. He couldn't see the color of her eyes, but knew they'd be blue. Would it be a sweet delphinium or a deep cobalt? He imagined how they would look, wide, fearful, as he took what he needed.

Slender as a cat-tail, her body was showcased in fine clothing. The green silk dress slid over her curves, shifting, exposing, sliding, enticing, as she moved restlessly. Soon, my love, he crooned silently, soon I will come for you. her legs were long, bare. The dress ended just below her knee - a modest length befitting her youth - but she had added heels, the three inch slender pylons topped by several straps that hugged her feet and calves.

He moved along the building face, clinging to the darkness as he approached her. She was oblivious, her eyes searching the crowd before her, never feeling the presence behind her. He reached out, touched her arm, slowly stroking his calloused hand over her smooth soft flesh. He barely bit back a groan.

She jerked, turned in surprise and he smiled toothily. "Come with me," he murmured, his voice low, harsh. her eyes - the storm-cloud blue of them - widened and she stepped back, her mouth opening. He fished in his pocket, briefly flashed the blade open and closed, saw her cheeks pale. "Come with me," he repeated, drawing her closer.

She allowed him to guide her into the shadows, to walk with her along the building face, to approach the narrow strip of darkness where he would feed. Her arm trembled under his hand as their hips brushed, then he moved a step back, a step behind, to allow her to enter first.

The alley was pitch black, cramped between brick walls that rose four and five stories high. A forgotten space, there were no windows, no doors at ground level and the narrow corridor wasn't used for anything. Except sex. When he wanted, when he needed, he took them in this dark nook. Easy in, easy out, just like him.

He stepped up close behind her, his body hot and throbbing, his needs aflame. At her whimper, he leaned his head down, his breath whispering in her ear. "Easy, baby," he growled, his arm curling around her waist as he guided them both deeper into the darkness. Away from the crowd, away from the noise. He felt her tremble against him, her slight body quivering against his strength. "That's it, baby," he murmured as they were enveloped in darkness and she became his.

"Welcome to the night, baby," he murmured, pushing her against one wall, enjoying her soft sound of distress as he ran his hands over her ass. Tight, firm muscles, his arousal grew a notch as he bunched her dress in his hands. Ah, smooth, warm skin, as his hands stroked her cheeks, tugged at the thong of silk between.

"Please...don't," she breathed, trembling, the darkness surrounding her, trying to seep inside.

"It must be this way, baby," he growled, lifting the dress more, pulling it over her head. She shivered as she stood - heels, bra, panties - in the alley. "The night demands its feast," he explained, running his hands up and down her sides as he dropped the green silk to the ground.

Slender yet athletic. She whimpered again as he slid a hand up her spine, as he flipped open the hook of her bra. He used both hands - cupping her shoulders, curling his fingers under the straps, then dragging them down - to remove her bra, to expose her full, firm tits. Stepping close, he cupped her mounds, hearing her breath catch, the fearful sound of it making him smile.

"Nice," he chuckled, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples, feeling them harden, distending with arousal. She shivered again as he licked the side of her neck, fondling her breasts as they filled his palms. "I like your tits."

He was hard, aching, his penis fully erect, but it wasn't time yet. He could appreciate the grab and grunt, but a night like this, a female like this demanded the full experience. He needed to savor, to enjoy, to possess her and in the end, he would overwhelm her. In the end, his darkness would change her and she would be forever his. Thus, his seed was spread across the earth. And he was immortal.

He brushed a kiss over her bare shoulder as he continued to stroke her breasts. Her skin was warm, even warmer than the night, and soft as dew. She tried to hold herself stiff, to hold herself away from him, but he knew. She was weakening. The hands she pressed flat against the wall trembled as he tweaked her sensitive nipples and kissed the crook of her neck on the other side.

"You want this," he murmured, kissing a soft line along her shoulder blade. She shook her head - the denial too fast to be true.

"You do and it frightens you," he chuckled, sliding his hands down, stroking over her belly to her waist. "You want me to touch you like this. In the darkness. Where no one can see or know."

"Please...just let me go..." Her plea was breathless, but underneath he could hear her arousal, her desire.

"You want to know what I'm going to do next," he murmured, resting his forehead at the nape of her neck as he curled his fingers in the top of her panties.

"Don't...please, God, don't..." The whisper was desperate, broken - and to his ears, to the darkness, wanton.

"God has no place here, in the dark," he answered as he trailed kisses down her spine and his hands dragged her silken panties down her legs. He knelt behind her, her tight ass in his face, as he lifted one foot, then the other to remove her panties completely. Nude, except for heels, she was his. He kissed her ass cheek and heard her all but silent moan.

He turned her back to the wall, her body now facing him, luscious. His vision in the dark was well-tuned and he could see the sweet curves of her belly and hip, the little birthmark that drew his lips. She whimpered as he stroked his hands over her thighs, as he lifted her thigh and lowered his shoulder. He stared up into her eyes a moment, the blue shifting, darkening. She was completely open to him now, her leg draped over his shoulder, her scent drawing him in.

His hands cupped her bare ass, feeling the way her muscles tightened as he brushed his lips up the inside of her thigh. She clutched at his head as he pressed a kiss low on her belly and trailed them down to the edge of her slit. Here, his face close to her heat, he could smell vanilla and honey, the wonderful musk of woman, the food of gods.

Shifting his hands, he used his thumbs to part her flesh, feeling how she was partly swollen, exposing her desire. He smiled as he lowered his head, his forehead against her belly, his tongue tasting her. She made a strangled sound and he moved, dragging his tongue along her slit, savoring her flavor exploding in his mouth. He found the hard nub of her clit, stroked it back and forth with his tongue, chuckled as her hips moved in time.

Her fingers curled in his hair as he teased her, her sexual lips plumped, her clit swelled. He lowered his head more and tasted her opening, feeling the quiver of anticipation run from her, through him, and back into her as he flicked his tongue back and forth. Sliding it into her, he closed his lips on her and suckled. Her body shuddered and she moaned - a back-throated sound that made him smile.

He drew his mouth back, stroked a hand over her folds, tilted his head back to watch her quivering body. She arched as his finger penetrated her body, pushing slowly into her hot, wet hole. Her thighs and belly tightened, her breasts jutted up, bouncing on her panting breaths, as he pushed his finger to the hilt and enjoyed the ripple of her inner muscles around him. Then he slid his finger out, savoring the shudder that went completely through her.

"You want more," he chuckled, pressing his mouth to her belly, teasing his fingertips around her opening.

"Please..." a breathless plea again - this time for more. Darkness bloomed inside her, spreading from where his finger had touched.

"Soon, my pet," he murmured, kissing her again and easing back inside her. Two fingers this time, stretching her wider, increasing the friction against her sensitive flesh.

"Yes..." her moan was erotic. Complete surrender to desire. Complete surrender to the dark. Complete surrender to him.

He pumped his fingers in and out, thrusting gently. Her hips rocked with the motion, the caress. her hands clutched at him. Her body tightened and grew slicker, hotter. In and out. He added a twist as he finger-fucked her, working her hole with his hand, making her pant for more.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh." She came with an arch, a tight clamp on his fingers, a delicious whole body shudder right before her muscles loosened and cum gushed into his hand.

He slid free, stepped back. She was ripe and ready. He was more than eager to take her, to feast on the darkness he'd created inside her. He peeled his tee over his head, tugged open his jeans. The darkened alley was their space, the outside world a distant dream. Shoving off his jeans, he stepped naked to her.

"Take me in your hand," he whispered, taking her hand in his, guiding her. Her small palm cupped his throbbing penis, her fingers circling around him as she trembled. Instinctively she stroked up his shaft and he groaned in pleasure. Again, she stroked and he swelled to full erection, his member long, thick, rigid. Her eyes were black as they met his, the darkness in him meeting the new darkness in her. It was time. They should be one.

He pulled her close, kissed her deeply, then turned her in his arms. Cradling her body against his, he pressed a hand low on her belly and rubbed his hard cock against the crack of her ass. She whimpered and squirmed against him as he panted in her ear. "Am I the first? Will my cock be the first to touch your pussy?" It would add to the thrill - to defile an innocent.

"Please..." Desire beat back all thought. She was a purely sexual creature now, her needs consumed her, her body craved his.

"Tell me." His voice was harsh, raw. He pushed her against the wall, pushed her legs apart, rubbed his tip along her swollen folds. He kissed her mouth, her throat, her breast, taunting her with the closeness of his cock, denying her the completion until she answered.

"Yes," she practically wept it as his head dragged along her slit, stroking her.

"I will be the first inside you?" he growled, his hands hard on her hips, his head fitting against her opening.

"Yes," she whimpered and he thrust.

In an instant, everything changed. She arched, would have screamed if his hand hadn't clamped on her mouth. His thick cock ripped her open as his length filled, stuffed, overwhelmed her depths. He clamped his jaw on his own roar of pleasure as her body enveloped him completely.

Her hands fisted against the wall, hit against the wall, as he held her body firmly against his, one hand on her belly, the other on her mouth, and his cock plunged. Out. In. Out. In. He drove himself brutally into her sex, savoring the hot friction of flesh on flesh, the painful pleasure of stuffing his huge member into her tiny space.

Out. In. Out. In. He was on fire, the flames of pleasure burning under his skin, the lust licking his bones, threatening to consume him. She was perfection, her body writhing against his. He was already so close, he couldn't believe the level of his own arousal.

Out. In. Out. In. As he pumped, he freed her mouth, pressing his hand to the wall, leaning in to it. He fucked her hard, ramming his penis deep, driving gasps from her as she fought to breathe, fought to keep up with his need. Everything drew together, tightening, focusing to a small point. darkness surrounded, enveloped, smothered as he pistoned his cock in and out.

Now. She arched, throwing her hands flat against the wall as her body clamped tight around him. His hands mirrored hers as he plunged deep, as he lost his breath in the vice-grip she had around his penis. They strained together as he ballooned inside her, as the focus became a pin-prick of light in a world of darkness. One heartbeat, two...

He came in an explosion of light, his penis erupting in a geyser of semen. She threw her head back and it hit his shoulder as she cried out, the wave of searing heat expanding inside her. He groaned, desperately rocking his hips against her ass as he pumped, ejaculating deep inside her. His seed filled her as nothing ever had, his body curling around hers, enveloping her even as he engulfed her.

They fell to their knees, still joined, the darkness shrouding their trembling reactions. His arms surrounded her, cradled her body. His cock emptied, his erection softened in her wet core, cradled by her body. They shuddered and shook, panted, shivered, and slowly calmed. Finally, he loosed her, he pushed her forward to her knees and slid his spent penis free.

Staggering to his feet, he dressed in a hurry. He was done with her. He'd feasted and now was sated. He had things to do, people to see. He grinned, light inside him, lifting him up, as he strolled out of the alley and into the joyous crowds.

In the darkness, she gathered her clothing. Slipping it on, she felt the darkness seeping into her bones, sliding under her skin. She shied away from the alley opening, the light and laughter, the crowds, clinging to the dark shadows. She felt a gnawing ache inside, an empty hunger. It throbbed in her breasts, in her belly, between her thighs. It craved only one thing. Man...

emma579
emma579
385 Followers