Darkroom - Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've got time. Let's give her a lift. Where does she live?"

"Sunnyside. I told you, I'm out of my mind. I should have just pretended I didn't see her, but she was crying. Shit- I'm sorry to mess things up."

"It's okay. Lemons. Let's make lemonade. Where is she?"

"Probably watching through the glass doors. Her name is Beth." Summer motioned for her to come out. A girl in a black hoodie and black jeans came out of the mall, trying to hide black mascara streaks running down her face. She was thin and pale faced and he could see that she would be delicately pretty on a good day. Her mouse brown hair hung down over her eyes.

"Rough day, huh?" Anthony said, turning his back to spare her feelings. "Let's get you home," and he started out for the car. Summer grabbed his hand and squeezed as she walked along with him, Beth following a few paces behind.

"It makes me hot that you're so stinking nice," she said quietly, "and it pisses me off that you being nice means I have to wait to do all the dirty things I have planned."

"Yeah, well, being nice has worked out really well for me lately." Anthony squeezed her hand back. "This trip could be... well, it's at least ten minutes on the freeway."

"I know." Summer walked silently next to him, thinking. She turned to him. "Friends share, right?"

"Not me they don't," Anthony said quickly.

"Of course not. But maybe we can just cheer her up a little." A breeze picked up Summer's hair and blew it across Anthony's face. He wanted to bury his face in her hair, but clenched his teeth and kept walking. Summer squeezed his hand again. "She needs a little kindness."

Anthony thought for a minute. "Okay. Here's what I'll do. I'll drive exactly the way you tell me to. This is you being nice. I'm playing dumb."

"Here it is," Summer said to Beth when they got to the car, "Hop in the back."

As they pulled out of the parking lot, Beth finally spoke. "I really appreciate this. I feel so stupid."

"Don't worry about it. Anthony's one of the nicest guys I know. I knew he'd come through."

Summer sat in the passenger seat of the old Volvo, her feet comfortably up on the dashboard as they accelerated onto the freeway. Beth was sitting behind Anthony, curled into the corner of the back seat. Summer caught Anthony's eye and turned the knob on the stereo up a little, even though the stereo was off. He understood and sped up to 66.

"I saw lip marks on the window." Beth's voice floated forward from the back. "Did someone do that while you were in the mall?"

Summer didn't answer fast enough. Anthony smiled, "Those are my trophies. Girls who... appreciate me... leave me a little memento. Summer's the fourth one. Right here." He tapped the glass.

Summer scowled at him and mouthed I'm going to kill you. She could feel a minor vibration starting. It wasn't much, but it was enough to make her relax a little and let her eyes go out of focus. She looked back at Beth. She had her eyes closed, clearly enjoying the sensation. She jumped when Summer spoke.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"What? Oh- him. Not really. I guess it was sort of my fault for being so into Jacob whenever he was on screen. I couldn't shut up about him."

Summer turned the volume knob up again, and then again. Anthony sped up to 68. The vibration started in earnest. Whatever the tires were doing, it made an absolutely delicious sensation bloom in Summer's pussy.

She kept her voice natural, with some effort. "What do you like about Jacob anyway? I kind of pegged you for a vampire groupie."

Beth's breathing was speeding up a little, but she answered bravely. "Well, he's all smoking and hard... everywhere. And he never wears... a shirt and he just looks hot to touch. Mn. Um- is the car supposed to shake like this? I mean, is it safe?"

Anthony kept his head pointed straight ahead, but his eyes were on Summer as she tried to tell Beth to keep the effects of the car secret from him. She was shaking her head and shushing her. "I'm sure it's perfectly safe. Anthony takes very good care of his car."

"So," Summer started, caught her breath, and started again, "So- you were telling me about Jacob."

"Yess. I- I forgot where I was..."

Summer twisted around and whispered, just a little too loud, "I love this car! Shhh." She closed her eyes and bit her lip and crossed her legs.

Beth grinned back shyly then took a deep shuddering breath. This was going to be a hard secret to keep.

Summer suddenly had an idea. She turned the volume down a few notches. "Beth, do you have your iPod? You made that sculpture class playlist- I bet Anthony would like it."

Beth was trying to get control again. The vibration had eased off, but her body wasn't slowing down as fast as the car. She fumbled in her bag and handed the iPod and headphones over to Summer.

Summer reached over and put the earbuds in his ears. "Anthony, you have to listen to this. She made a totally rocking set." Summer winked at Beth, but she didn't start the music. She punched Anthony's shoulder and yelled. "Cool, huh?"

He grinned and nodded. Then he saw her hand spinning the knob up on the car stereo.

----

Justin was tracing the sun on Karen's back with his finger. "What the hell is seam riding?"

"You're kidding me." Karen turned around to see his face. "You've never heard of seam riding?"

"Not kidding. You said you aren't good at it."

"Remember pillow humping?"

Justin smiled. "That I remember."

"Seam riding is the advanced version. It's a way a girl can get herself off in public by crossing her legs and squeezing her thighs together, sometimes pressing against the seam of her jeans for pressure on her clit."

"Girls can do this? It sounds amazing."

"It would be if I could fucking do it."

"So there could be a girl in here doing that right now? How would you know? Can you see any?"

Karen scanned the people sitting at the tables. "There's one, I think."

Justin followed her eyes. "Where?"

"The girl with the vampire makeup eating the corn dog. She's real gone. Look at her eyes. In some fantasy. Now look at her legs. The one crossed over the other is rocking, the toe is leading the movement. Can you see it? Squeeze, pause, squeeze, pause."

"I think so. How can you be sure?" Justin was fascinated. Girls could do so much cool stuff.

"We'll know pretty soon. Either she's just innocently rocking her foot or she's going to climax. When she does, her thighs will clench down and she'll make some involuntary noise that she has to cover somehow. She'll fake coughing or a sneezing fit or maybe giggling. Keep watching."

"So let me get this straight," Justin was grinning. "Some women fake orgasms in private, but in public they fake sneezing?"

"Well? What would you do?"

"I see what you mean. I guess I'd sneeze all over the place."

"There she goes- white knuckes... clenching, oh wow- I haven't seen that much shaking before... aannnd..."

The girl sneezed seven times in a row.

"I feel like I should clap for her or something," Justin said, impressed. "Why can't you do it?"

"I don't know. It feels good for a while, then I just plateau."

"Show me."

"I'm not doing that right now. I don't need to. I have you."

"Five minutes. If you get off I'll take you anywhere you want to go and I'll do anything... anything you want. If you don't get off, same deal. Anything you want. If you don't even try, well, I guess we can go wedge ourselves into a changing room. This is a mall."

"Those are very generous terms. Five minutes." Karen crossed her legs and took a deep breath.

Seven minutes later they were in Justin's car on the way to his room. He was breaking several traffic laws.

"Can't you drive faster?" Karen was writhing in the passenger seat. "I was soooo close and you stopped me."

"Five minutes was up."

"Fuck the five minutes. I needed another thirty seconds."

"I will do everything in my power to make you forget those thirty seconds. What's it going to take?"

It took her the rest of the drive to tell him what it would take.

She left her shoes in the car, her blouse on the porch, her bra on the stairs, and she was struggling to get her jeans off at the door to Justin's room when they stuck around her ankles and she fell into his room, struggling and swearing.

"Help me get these damn pants off..." When she looked up, he was miraculously naked and unflustered. She stopped for a second, breathing hard and saw his cock pointing straight at the sky. She started struggling again with renewed energy.

"You don't have time to get those off." He said, and he lifted her feet into the air, put his head between her knees and slipped his body between her legs. When his cock was poised at the lips of her pussy and her legs were trapped around his waist with the jeans, he bit her left nipple. She jumped and growled. He bit her nipple again and slid into her.

"Ohhhh Yessss," she yelled, and pushed hard against his thrusting. The jeans around her ankles gave her extra leverage, and she pulled hard, bit his shoulder, dug her fingers into his back.

Justin was surprised at her need, but he matched her, thrust for thrust, pushing her passion, driving her. He grunted each time he slammed into her and she responded with delighted squeals.

Karen screamed and Justin stopped her mouth with his own. The kiss was short and hard. She broke it. "Oh, Justin... Yes!" She came, shuddering and wailing. Justin stroked into her three more times and came, pumping hard into her pussy. He collapsed on top of her as she started to relax, gasping and laughing. He laughed with her.

Justin lifted up on his elbows and looked into her flushed face. He was still inside her and felt her pussy twitching as she came down. "I think you faked it." He smiled at her.

"What a horrible thing to say." She kissed him lightly on the lips and squeezed his softening cock with her pussy. "What makes you think that?"

"You didn't even sneeze once."

----

Marisol was dragging Gabe towards the theater.

"I thought we were getting out of the dark."

"That was before I had to fuck you right away. Now the only place we'll have any privacy is the theater."

"You're kidding me. There are a million people in there."

"Yep. They're all watching shirtless hunks fight over brooding girl. We're going to see that." She pointed at a poster. Screen 14 was showing a comedy of manners set in London in 1840.

"Smart girls are so..."

"...resourceful when it comes to banging venues. You're buying my ticket. I bought your smoothie."

"You dropped it."

"I dropped my smoothie, and that was your fault. I'll expect a replacement. Your smoothie is still on the counter at the shop."

The theater was empty and the movie was starting. Gabe took Marisol to the top row and kissed her, sat down and pulled her down on his lap. She ground into his erection as he ran his hands under her shirt, up her belly and across her bra. She got her shirt and bra off and threw them on the seat as he slid his hands between her legs and tapped her shorts gently, right on top of her clit. Marisol sighed.

Gabe loved the feel of her skin- smooth and responsive. He ran his hands over her breasts, loving the sensation of her nipples hardening under his hands.

"No good," she gasped, "it's too dark. Let's go to the front."

Gabe registered the first scenes from the film vaguely- a lot of parasols in manicured English gardens. There was a small stage immediately below the screen. Marisol jumped up on it. "Stay there. You have to see me."

She stood in the shifting light from the projector and slowly turned around, showing off her hair, her back, her breasts. Gabe watched with his heart in his throat as she pulled off her shorts, then her panties. He pulled of his shirt as he watched her pace the stage, waiting for him impatiently. "If someone walks in..."

Marisol interrupted him. "They'll get a graphic representation of the subtext of the film. Help me out. When he says, 'Harriet, you are full of charms,' what he really means is..."

"I want to fuck you until you scream." Gabe climbed on to the stage, naked. "And when she says, 'Oh Clive! You startled me,' she means..."

"You caught me fingering myself thinking about you." Marisol ran a finger into her pussy and out again. She shuddered happily as Gabe wrapped his arms around her from behind and teased her nipples. "And when he says 'The hounds are on a scent, they'll flush the fox soon,' he means..."

"Get on your knees and spread for some doggy style. Mmmm." Gabe hummed as Marisol rubbed her bottom teasingly against his cock and got on all fours in front of him. "And when she says, 'I am full up with your words,' she means..."

"Shut the fuck up and fill me with your beautiful cock, slowpoke!" Marisol wiggled her bottom at him invitingly.

"Slowpoke it is, then." Gabe knelt and placed the head of his cock against her pussy. She whined and struggled as he slid himself into her slowly and back out again, holding her hips to keep her from filling herself too soon.

"Yes," she said, rocking gently, "Finally..."

She shrieked as he thrust into her. The light swirled around them- images of horses and petticoats and rowboats on ponds. Gabe pounded her mercilessly, pouring the tension of days of buildup into fucking his beautiful Marisol.

She squealed and moaned, pushing herself into him, around him, squeezing and thrusting.

Gabe pulled out and turned her on her back. The light from the screen lit her softly. He entered her again, from the front and her eyes widened a little. He said her name, "Marisol," pumping gently at first, her hands on his arms. He sped up until she gasped for breath, while he said her name, "Marisol. Marisol."

Her orgasm came gently at first, teasing her with promise, then it rolled in, pounding her in time with Gabe's pounding, in time with her cries, like the ocean pounding a beach. Gabe grunted and shot himself into her, powerfully, again and again. She shook with the feeling, full of him, moving, sliding against each other under a small shifting sun.

"Sun and ocean," Marisol murmured into his ear as he struggled to catch his breath. "That's what 'Marisol' means. We were the waves on a beach."

"Yes we were." Gabe pulled out of her and tipped his head towards the seats. "I think we're also caught in the act."

A pair of glasses reflected light out of the dark theater.

Marisol's eyes got wide. "What do we do- run for it?"

Gabe shrugged. "Let's take a bow. Then we can get your clothes from the back, then we can run for it."

Marisol smiled, "Okay."

----

By the time they arrived at Beth's house, Anthony was as hard as he had ever been. It had been difficult to read Summer's reactions to the car's magic. She had spent most of the ride twisted around, facing the back of the car. He thought he had heard her moaning once or twice. Beth had let loose though, once she thought he couldn't hear her. He guessed she had a continuous orgasm for the last three minutes on the freeway. She was eloquent in cursing the fact that she didn't live down in Fairview.

Beth got out of the car unsteadily. Anthony took the earbuds out of his ears and rolled his window down a few inches to hand the iPod back to her.

"Thanks," he said, "that's a cool playlist. It has a lot of... passion."

Beth smiled awkwardly. "Thank you so much for the ride." She bent down so she could see Summer. "I really appreciate it." Then she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his window and added her lipstick to his trophies, turned and wandered to her door.

"I'm never being nice to anyone ever again." Summer growled as Anthony pulled away from the curb.

"I thought I caught you digging the ride once or twice. What happened?"

"Well yeah, but she grabbed my hand when she started to come and wouldn't let go. Twisted me all up and I couldn't get the shaking to the right spots."

"I know exactly how you feel. Honestly, this getting everyone else off gig is making me jealous. I'm taking you to my room. On surface streets." He turned on to a boulevard.

Summer slipped her hand over to his crotch and rubbed him gently as he drove. "Okay then," she said, "but I'd love to keep you interested."

He stayed interested.

Anthony parked behind Justin's car. Justin's engine was still running and the passenger door was open.

Summer went to the passenger side, took out Karen's shoes and closed the door while Anthony turned off the car and locked it.

"There's no telling what we'll find inside," Anthony muttered.

"Oh, we know perfectly well what we'll find," Summer said, smiling, "Clothes all the way up the stairs, and unless they suddenly got responsible, they've left the door open."

They picked up the blouse on the porch, closed the front door, picked up the bra on the stairs.

Summer sighed and whispered, "Okay- one last nice thing before I give it up for good. Give me a sec." She left Anthony on the stairs holding half of Karen's clothes. When she came back she had four bottled waters from the fridge.

Justin's door wasn't quite closed and happy sounds were drifting into the corridor. Summer knocked twice, yelled "Housekeeping!", and opened the door far enough to throw two of the the water bottles, the clothes, and the keys into the middle of the room. She slammed the door. There was a stunned silence, then laughter. "Thank you!" drifted out through the closed door.

When Summer turned around, Anthony was standing so close that she ran into him. She breathed deeply and smelled him- the cologne and sweat of him, looked him in the eye and impulsively bit his nipple through his shirt. He grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head in one motion and backed her up against the wall.

Anthony fondled her breasts, enjoying the softness of her skin and the way she responded to his touch. She had pulled his belt off and was unbuttoning his pants. He felt her hand search for his cock through his boxers and give it a loving squeeze, then she pulled those off too.

Anthony hooked his finger into the top of Summer's miniskirt and led her down the hall, he in just his shirt, she in just her miniskirt and panties. In his bedroom, he kissed her and backed her up to the bed. He pushed lightly in the center of her chest and she fell, her hair arranging itself in a halo around her head on his pillow.

"You smell good," Summer cooed, "I loved the smell of your pillow in the darkroom."

Anthony took off his shirt. "It smells like you too. When I'm awake at night I breathe and I think about your pussy grinding my pillow." Anthony was pulling her panties off as he spoke. "Spread your legs."

She felt both excited and shy to be opened to him this way. "Tell me what you're thinking. Tell me I'm beautiful."

Anthony caressed the inside of her thighs with his fingers, then his lips. He kissed her pussy lightly and licked her once.

"I love looking at you. All the delicate folds of you, smooth and textured, dry, moist, sparkling." He licked her again, harder. She squealed and touched his head with the tips of her fingers. "You smell beautiful, like excitement and willingness and lust."

Anthony kissed up her body, and when his cock penetrated her he pushed to the hilt and held her, enjoying the moment, and enjoying the promise.

Summer moved first, a smooth press of her pussy against Anthony's cock and a squeeze. Their rhythm grew, naturally and deliberately. The bed creaked quietly with their movements, and suddenly, as Anthony started to pound her pussy in earnest, one of the legs of the bed started beating the floor loudly in time with his thrusting.

Summer was biting his ear. "Does everything you own..." she gasped, "...get unbalanced at speed?" She licked his shoulder and squeezed his ass.