Darla Ch. 01

Story Info
I watch my girlfriend screw her boyfriend.
2.9k words
3.92
38.6k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers

Chapter 01: Moving Out

I shivered a bit, even though the night was fairly warm. I was standing on the balcony of my girlfriend's apartment looking into her bedroom. I could see and hear everything because the screen was closed, but the glass slider was open and the light was on. What was I doing here? Simple, I was watching her screw her boyfriend. Huh? If you think you're confused you should have been in my shoes.

When I met Darla she was living with a boyfriend and having some problems with him. She never went into any details, but I had the impression she was looking for some reason to make new living arrangements.

Her boyfriend, Stu, was the bartender at my regular watering hole and he and I were somewhat friendly when he introduced me to Darla. The introduction included the information that she loved dog-style sex and she never wore panties.

One afternoon when business was slow Stu was working in the office and Darla and I were sitting at the bar talking when, out of nowhere, she said, "Would you kiss me?" The place was empty, I'm a man, and I have a beautiful young woman asking me to kiss her. Do I? I turned, leaned forward a bit, pressed my lips to hers, and -- wow!

I tried, honest, I tried. She was dating a guy I knew and I really didn't want to be responsible for them breaking up, but she was soooo hot! I pulled back after only a couple seconds and she pulled me back in and said, "No, I mean really kiss me." Then she moved forward, pressed her lips back against mine, and moved her tongue around against my lips.

Whatever things you've heard about electricity, it happened that afternoon. Within seconds I was sucking on her tongue and then pursuing it with my own as she pulled it back and we were so deeply involved that I didn't even notice how much time had passed. I only remember that there was some song on the jukebox when we started and a different song was just finishing when we finally pulled apart.

I don't know if it might have gone any further, but we pulled apart as we heard Stu open the office door. Now, besides what Stu told me about her, I knew that she ass one hell of a great kisser.

One evening I verifed one of the things that Stu had told me. Darla's car was in the shop and Stu asked me to take her home because he had to work late. I walked her out to my truck and handed her in and went around to the driver's side. It was already dark and, as soon as I closed my door, she leaned over and said, "Can we kiss again?" Duh! I leaned into her and we were soon holding each other and kissing madly. I took a chance by putting my hand on her leg and started stroking, slowly moving it higher and higher. It took me only a minute to verify that she wasn't wearing any panties and only seconds more to find that she enjoyed having me slip a finger inside her.

Five more minutes of kissing and I had two fingers inside her and then she stiffened, moaned loudly, and her entire body started shaking. It went on for almost a minute and then she relaxed and we started kissing again. Another five minutes and she did it again. As she relaxed this time, she reached down to pull my hand away from her pussy. "Your turn," she said, and unzipped my pants. As she worked my cock free I looked around to make sure nobody was nearby. Then she leaned over and took my cock into her mouth.

Shit, could this woman suck a cock! I'm normally pretty good in the stamina department, but with her lips, tongue, and hand working on me, I lasted less than ten minutes. "Oh, baby, I'm going to come, I can't hold it."

She looked up at me long enough to say, "Give it to me, sweetie." Then she slid her lips back over my cock. Seconds later I grunted, thrust my hips upward, and shot everything I had into her mouth. She swallowed everything I gave her and kept sucking to get every drop out of me. When I was finished she licked me clean and tucked me back in. Then she sat up and we kissed for a couple more minutes.

"Your cum tastes good," she said as she sat back in the seat, putting on her seatbelt. As I drove her home I pondered that remark. I had never thought about taste, I just accepted the fact that women gave blowjobs and, usually, swallowed the results. It never dawned on me that there was a taste to it.

Things led to things and another evening, when Stu asked me to drive her home, I took her to my apartment for two hours of sex before I took her home. Yep, I confirmed that she did enjoy doggy-style screwing. She was nearly frantic, bucking back against me and wiggling her ass all over the place. One other night she and Stu had an argument and she came over to my place and spent the night. Whew! Nearly five hours of sex that night. There were several other times when she either stopped by for a quickie or spent the night. Some of them were when she and Stu had an argument and one was when he just didn't want to fuck her and she was horny.

Then, Darla and I had lunch one afternoon and she casually asked, "If Stu moves out, would you be willing to move in with me?"

I didn't even hesitate, but said, "In a heartbeat!"

Not two weeks later she called to tell me that she had asked Stu to move out and he was leaving the following week. She invited me over on Friday night and, after a loooong two-hour drive (Friday traffic in SoCal) I got there around eight p.m.

She opened the door, kissed me quickly, and then said, "Shh, Stu's in the bathroom."

"What? I thought he was going to be gone."

"He couldn't get all his stuff out today."

"Okay, I'll come back tomorrow or whenever."

"No, just go out onto the balcony. He's taking a bath and, as soon as he's done, he'll go to bed. He never goes out onto the balcony."

She led me out, went back inside, and came out a minute later with a beer for me. She kissed me and said, "Keep quiet, I'll be back in a few minutes."

It was indeed only a few minutes and she walked out with another beer for me. As she set it down on the table she leaned down to kiss me and then reached down to stroke my crotch. Pulling back, she said, "I have to take care of something inside, be quiet, he's getting out of the tub now." Then she walked back inside, closing the slider.

The living room and bedroom balconies were one, seperated only by a low railing. I saw the light go on in the bedroom and heard some talking, and then nothing for a minute. I couldn't help it -- I stepped across the railing onto the bedroom balcony and peeked into the room. I watched Darla walk in and pull off her robe. Stu was lying on his back on the bed, his cock lying on his stomach. Naked, Darla straddled him and said, "Are you sure you don't want a blowjob?"

"No," Stu said, "This is our last time, I want your pussy tonight."

She leaned down to kiss him and moved her hips back and forth slowly, then pulled back and said, "Ah, sweetie, it's been weeks since I've tasted your cum. How about it?"

"Nope, you once promised and I want it tonight."

She didn't say anything else, but raised up a bit and reached down between her legs. The angle was bad and I couldn't see what was happening, but I guessed she was holding his cock upright as she settled down on it. She only moved down an inch and then raised back up. Five or six times she did that, only letting Stu get an inch or so inside her. Then she said, "Okay, how about a deal? You fuck me until you're ready to come, and I'll finish you off with my mouth. That way we both get what we want. You get my pussy, and I get to have your delicious sperm in my stomach."

I could tell he was really excited by the way he said, "Okay, fine, now let me in you." Then he grabbed her hips, pulled down hard, and impaled her on his cock.

As she started sliding back and forth and bouncing up and down I knew from experience that her pussy was clenching his cock, squeezing it and massaging it. The minutes dragged by as I watched her fuck Stu and, after about five minutes she tightened her body and ground her ass against his hips: I was pretty sure she was having a climax.

When she lay down on him so they could kiss it changed the angle just enough that I could see his cock actually moving in and out of her pussy. Okay, she was living with Stu while screwing me and I'll have to admit that I'd thought about what went on when they fucked, but now I was actually watching it. Somehow I wasn't jealous, just really turned on. I wanted to jack off, but didn't because I knew I'd be fucking her when she was finished with him.

Stu was moving his hands all over her body and I saw one on her ass and, from the angle, I figured out that he was pressing his finger against her asshole. Within seconds his finger was running in and out of her asshole and she's moaning even more. "Oh, Stu, what are you doing?" she finally said.

He kissed her as he rammed his finger in as far as it would go and said, "I'm finger-fucking your asshole." A minute of that and he worked another finger in there and then he said, "Because it's our last time, how about letting me in here?"

"Oh, Stu, why do you have to do that?"

He kissed her while working his fingers in and out of her asshole and then said, "Because it's our last time. You're the one that promised and I want it now."

She reached between her legs and raised up, pulling his cock out of her pussy. "Okay, but same rules apply, you only come in my mouth, okay?" As she said it she lowered herself on his cock and I could see an inch disappear into her body. Then she raised up again and dropped down another inch. "Okay?" she repeated.

"Oh, baby, anything you want, just let me in that tight, little hole."

She didn't say anything, just raised up and dropped, taking the entire length of his cock into her ass. She wiggled her ass against his hips a moment and then pulled up and dropped down again, then did it again.

Then, as he started jerking his hips upward, driving his cock into her, the first jealousy hit me as I heard her say, "Oh, yes, Stu, that's it, give me that hard cock. Ram it into my ass. Oh, shit, harder, shove it in harder, oh, yes, that's it." He put a hand on her ass and pulled down while jerking his hips off the bed. "Oh, yes, do it again, that feels so good, do it, fuck my ass, oh, yes, ohhhhhh!" Then her body tightened up and she quivered many long seconds in another orgasm and then collapsed on his chest as he kept running his cock in and out of her asshole.

From what she had told me of Stu's lasting power I was surprised because he had been in her pussy nearly ten minutes and he was going on ten minutes in her ass. Just as I thought that Stu suddenly started jerking his hips like crazy and nearly panted, "That did it, I have to come."

Darla climbed off him and said, "That's it, sweetie, give it to me." Then she held his cock upright and took nearly the whole length into her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down only about ten seconds when Stu groaned, "Now, oh, now, here, I'm coming." I could see her cheeks sink in as she sucked on his cock. For several seconds he jerked his hips up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth and then relaxed.

It was at that moment that she looked up from his cock and her eyes met mine. She opened them wide, then smiled around Stu's cock. She pulled up a bit and licked the underside of his shaft and then, staring straight at me, said, "Mmm, baby, you were great tonight." She grinned in my direction as she said, "Maybe I'm going to miss having this delicious cock around."

Then she moved up and lay beside him and they kissed for a few minutes while I slunk back to the living room balcony and sat down, trying to avoid playing with myself. It was about ten minutes before she walked out with another beer for me and a drink for her.

She set down the drinks and sat down sideways on my lap. She per her arm around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. A kiss that lasted at least five minutes and she was wiggling her ass around on my cock. She finally pulled back, picked up her drink, and sipped it. "I don't know what got into Stu tonight."

I chuckled and said, "From what I saw, it seemed that something got into you tonight."

She took a quick sip, put her drink down, and untied her robe. Pulling it aside, she grabbed my hand and brought it down between her thighs. Opening them a bit, she pulled my hand up against her pussy and said, "Yes, and I'm looking forward to having something else in me tonight."

"So, what happened?" I asked.

"When I left you I went in to pee and he was still in the tub. He reached down, stroked his cock, and said, 'How about one last time?'

"Shit, I was hoping to fuck you and didn't want to do him, but I had promised him."

"Yeah, he mentioned that a couple times, what's up with the promises?" I asked.

"Oh, when we moved in together I told him that he could have it any time he wanted. Just ask, and we'd do it. So, here he was asking and I didn't really want to do it. So, I stood, leaned down to stroke his cock and said, 'Okay, how about I give you a blowjob?'

"He shook his head and said, 'No, I really want to be in your pussy one last time.'

"So, I said, 'Okay, let me fix a drink and I'll meet you in the bedroom.' Then I went out and got your beer and took it out to you. That's why I reached down to stroke your crotch, I wanted to see if you were really interested in sex tonight."

We kissed again for a few minutes and I worked my finger into her wet, little hole. I pulled back from her, wiggled my finger around inside her pussy, and said, "Thinking about the fact that Stu's cock was in here just a few minutes ago really turns me on."

She kissed me and then giggled, "Well, his cock was also in my ass and my mouth, how's he taste?" Without waiting for an answer, she turned around, straddled me, and pulled me in for a glorious kiss. As we kissed she raised up a bit, grabbed my cock, aimed it at her pussy, and settled down on me. I stirred myself around inside her and then started moving my hips up and down, fucking her gently. "So, while you were fucking Stu, were you enjoying it?"

She moved her hips back and forth slowly, running my cock in and out of her pussy, before saying, "Sweetie, you know I like sex. Yes, I was enjoying it while he was fucking me. I enjoyed it so much that I even had a climax."

I kissed her again and said, "No, you had two climaxes, one while he was in your ass."

She smiled at me and said, "Oh, you saw that, huh?"

"Baby, I saw everything." I paused and then added, "I also heard you talking about how you love to have his hard cock ramming into your asshole."

She kissed me really hard, and then started bouncing up and down on my cock. "Just remember that what made me climax was that I was thinking about the fact that I'd soon be out here with your cock inside me. Now, shut up, while I fuck you," she ordered.

Shit, I was like a kid getting his first piece of ass, I shoved myself into her pussy, pulled back and shoved again -- and started squirting inside her. "Oh, hell, baby, I'm sorry, watching you fuck him was just too hot I couldn't hold it," I said as I calmed down.

She kissed me and wiggled her ass against my hips and said, "Oh, that's okay, you're just going to have to do it again."

maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers