Darla's Games Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,335 Followers

"You really want to up the stakes?" Darla laughed. "No way I am giving up a month of control. No fucking way."

Jackie walked over to us, a smirk on her face. "How about we play for money?"

Darla laughed. "How much do you have to loose?"

Jackie smiled. "Four Hundred dollars?"

Darla looked at me and smiled. "You're on."

I turned to Darla open mouthed. "Darla, I don't have any money."

Darla smiled at me and said, "Just don't lose. I have the four hundred, but if we lose you owe me okay?"

I looked at her unsurely. "Please, can we just not do this? That was very close and Jackie keeps touching me. She almost made me miss that last shot."

"Jackie, no more touching Carrie when she is shooting okay?" Darla stated more than asked.

Jackie smiled. "Okay. I won't touch her when she is shooting."

The break was fair at best. Sinking one of each, I got my choice and shot another high off the board to end my run. Rachel ran three. Darla barely sunk one. Jackie ran two more. My turn again, I ran a set of three and choked on the twelve. Rachel sank her last and followed up with the eight in the corner. They had won.

"Cough it up girls." Rachel smiled.

Jackie walked over and Darla pulled a wad of cash from her boot. "Oh damn. Where the hell did my money go?" She counted out two hundred dollars and pushed the rest back into her boot. It looked to me like she had at least another five hundred there. "Sorry Carrie, I can't cover you."

Jackie walked up to me. "I already know you don't have it. Tell you what. I'll pay you two hundred dollars for all your clothes and we can call it even."

I looked at her puzzled and remorseful. "Umm. Okay, should I drop them off to you tomorrow?"

Jackie laughed. "Tomorrow? Hell no. I want them right now. Take them off right here."

"What?!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Okay. Tell you what. You pay up the next month to Darla for us and we will let you off of the two hundred." She smiled. She had me. Was Darla in on the plan?

"Umm. Okay." I figured I'll be doing some laundry, cleaning, that kind of stuff for the next month.

Darla stepped in. "No way. We had both of you for a month. If she wants to take it she has to give me two months."

I looked at her. Was this my partner? Maybe she was just pissed about the two hundred dollars. I can't say I blamed her.

"Well?" Jackie smiled at me in a very mischievous smile. "You okay with that Carrie?"

I was squirming at this point. No way I could come up with two hundred dollars. Two months of cleaning, cooking, who knows what else. I was stressing hard. "Okay." I finally whispered. "Two months Darla."

Darla smiled and Jackie laughed and walked back to Rachel to inform her what I agreed to do for them. They high fived.

Darla turned to me. "So, really you have nothing to bet anymore, so I guess you are done. Come with me." Darla led the way back to the bathroom and I followed. I hadn't noticed Jackie and Rachel following us as well.

Once inside the lady's room, Darla turned to me and looked me up and down. "Strip." She ordered.

I laughed and looked for her laugh, but it never came. I could feel my mouth wide open. I just stared at her for awhile. "What?" I asked as if I must have heard her wrong.

"Your ass is mine for two months Carrie. I told you to strip. Take all your clothes off and put them in the sink. Do it now."

I continued to look for the smile that would tell me she was joking, but it didn't come. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, but refused to let them fall. "Please Darla. I mean, why do you want my clothes?"

Darla looked a bit angry. "It doesn't matter why. You agreed to this, it wasn't even my idea. If I had Rachel and Jackie, who believe me, I would have preferred, you would be watching them strip naked right now. Just do it."

As if to seal my fate, I noticed Rachel and Jackie blocking the door to the lady's room. "Please Darla. I can clean or cook or whatever. I'll get you the two hundred dollars if you give me a few days. Don't make me do this, please?" I begged.

"Too long. Rach, Jackie, help her out of her clothes. I'll teach her to listen if it's the last thing I do." With that said, Rachel and Jackie grabbed my arms and I went to scream. Next thing I knew, I was held fast and Darla slapped me hard across the face. "Don't you ever scream bitch or I swear I'll hurt you."

The sting of that blow cut off my scream and brought a flood of tears from my eyes.

"Oh God. Are you going to cry now Carrie? You need to grow up little girl." Darla sneered at me. Though I could barely see her through my blurred eyes.

SMACK! I did, however, feel her hand slap my face the other way. I cried out anew, but kept my voice low to keep Darla's anger down.

Next thing I knew, Jackie and Rachel were pulling my arms behind my back and up painfully. Darla stepped forward, wiped off one of my tears with her finger and licked it. "mmm. Salty." She smiled.

"Now, are you going to be a good girl and strip or do I need to do it for you?"

I sobbed. Jackie and Rachel let go of my arms, but blocked any escape route I may have been hoping to find. I stumbled to avoid falling to the floor.

With trembling fingers and blurred vision, I reached for the top button of my top and took a very long time to remember how buttons work. When I finally got the top button undone, Darla reached forward and saying "Too long," she grabbed the fabric and yanked it to send the bottom button flying into the wall. I shook as my breasts came loose.

"Not bad", Darla commented, gazing at my breasts as they stood out proudly in their teenage buoyancy. I blushed and went to cover them with my arms, but Darla was having none of it.

She grabbed my chin in her hand and looked me in the eyes. "You will not cover yourself up from me again. Understand?"

I was bawling now, quietly but continuously. Tears splashed down on my breasts as I shifted the shirt off my shoulder and tossed it into the sink and moved my hands to my sides.

"Well?" Darla looked at me as I shook in tears.

It dawned on me that I was supposed to be doing something and my hands trembled their way to the button on the skirt. I yanked at it, hearing another tearing sound on the hip as the button worked its way out of the slotted hole and with a zip, I slid the brief skirt down off my hip and let it drop to my feet. I bent over and pulling one foot out at a time, tossing the skirt in the sink.

The girls all stared admiring my ass. Darla let out an exasperated sigh. "Little girl, I understand this is like a traumatic experience for you or whatever, but you are wasting my time. Get the rest of your fucking clothes off now."

I bent and pulled the remaining fabric off and folded it neatly on the skirt inside the sink, now standing completely naked except for my boots. Darla just stared at the boots. I quickly took the meaning and with a balancing act that I am sure revealed every inch of my body, I fumbled the boots and socks off and stood at last completely naked.

The bathroom seemed so cold then. The floor felt like ice on my feet. I wanted so badly to hug myself in my own arms, but was afraid to elicit Darla's anger again.

She started walking around me, appraising me, mmming and ahhhing and something like "not bad". I broke into a new wave of tears when I heard her say she couldn't wait to mark me.

"Okay Carrie, here is the deal." Darla stood right in front of me and looked me right in the eyes. "I like to play games, in case you haven't figured that out yet. I also like to gamble. I don't like to lose. You are going to pay me back by entertaining me with games for the next two months. You might hate me or love me at the end of our time together; I truly don't give a shit either way. But you will do as you are told or you will suffer consequences. I own you for two months, there is no negotiation of that fact unless I make it so."

"Now, tonight, we don't have a whole lot of time. After all, I need to get you back home before mummy when the bars close." She laughed. "I am leaving to get my car. I will pull around back of the pool hall. On the way out the door, I will need to talk to Jill and may need to say goodbye to some other people, you never really know who you will meet in this place." She laughed and Jackie and Rachel giggled with her.

"Here is the game. Your clothes are coming with me. I am going to leave you naked in the bathroom. If you go out the bathroom door, there is a back exit down the hall to the right. I'd check the hall first before running down it, but there is always the chance you will be seen anyway if someone rounds the corner to see your naked ass.

"It might take me 2 minutes to get around back; it might take me an hour. I'm not entirely sure and neither are you. So, use your best judgment and run out back when you are ready. I will drive by once. If you aren't there when I drive around, I am gone with your clothes and you are stuck out back of the bar completely naked. If you get out there too early, well, what can I say, keep your ass low and maybe no one will see you.

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek softly. "Your crying turns me on so much little girl, I am going to enjoy these two months, and maybe it will be worth the $200." And then, she was gone.

I stood there a minute sobbing, then, realizing I was completely naked in the middle of the bathroom; I ran into a stall and locked it. I thought for a long time, what the hell did I get myself into and how long should I wait to leave. I couldn't believe I was going to run out of here naked and wait outside for who knows how long without a stitch of clothes on. Would she really leave me here naked? Yes, I had to admit I believe she would.

How much time had passed, I don't know, but it had to have been two minutes. Screwing up as much courage as I could find in me, I stepped out of the stall and listened at the bathroom door. Lots of noise out there blocked any chance of hearing footsteps approaching. I listened as hard as I could and then slowly, oh so slowly pulled the door open just a crack.

I didn't see anyone. How long would that last though? I had no idea. I was trembling so hard I thought I would faint. I finally decided to just rip off the band-aid and I opened the door and ran for the back exit. I heard voices behind me, I have no idea if they saw me or were just random sounds emanating from the main pool hall, but I never looked back to check. I ran as fast as I could to the back door, threw the door open and leapt outside, pulling the door closed behind me.

Sure enough, I heard it lock and thought to myself, 'well that was stupid Carrie, what if she never shows up? You can't get back in that way now.' I decided instead of panicking to take in my surroundings. It was the back of a plaza. Nothing remarkable. It was dark, full of trash cans and debris. I saw glittering on the ground, likely broken bottles from countless parties out here. I decided to hide behind the nearest trash can until Darla arrived. After all, I could be here for an hour; I had no way of knowing. I kept my butt low to the ground as I nearly duck walked over to the nearest trash bin some 10 yards away. I was careful to look at the ground from the moonlight and avoid any broken glass. A slight breeze kept me shivering as I made the journey. The smells of filth and waste rose up from the trash bin to assail my senses further. I huddled myself into a ball, knees to my chest, arms wrapped tight around my legs. I sobbed, but there were few tears left to cry.

It seemed an eternity had already passed and I realized that I had no way to keep track of time. Not that it would help, I also had no way to know what time she would arrive. I just rocked on my feet. My mind went into a blur. Was I set up from the start? Did Rick plan all this to happen? Why am I such an idiot? Why would I let this just happen to me?

I started to shudder with the unanswered questions. I felt like the biggest idiot in the world just then. I mustered up just enough hydration to release two more huge tears, one from each eye. And I waited.

Didn't Rick realize I wasn't there with him? He would have to wouldn't he? I mean, I was supposed to be his date. Did he just mean to ditch me here dressed like a slut or did he mean all this to happen as well? What an asshole he is. What an idiot I am. And I waited.

What if she never shows? What if I am left here naked? Oh God, what if I had to call my mom to pick me up naked at a pool hall? She would kill me! Why do I feel excited? I reached down between my legs and felt my pussy and realized it was wet. The breeze wasn't helping and I quickly whipped my hand away as if I had just discovered a big piece of dog poop on my shoe. I was disgusted by this new discovery. And I waited.

I started singing to myself, rocking back and forth on my feet, ball to heel and back again to a rhythm and beat in my head. How long has it been? And I waited.

I heard a noise. Is someone coming? What will I do or say if I am discovered, cowering naked behind a trash can? Oh, thank God, it's just a cat. And I waited.

Finally, when I thought I would just try to find my way home, walking in the bushes, a pair of headlights started down the alley. I nearly jumped up and ran to them, but hesitated. Surely, no one else would be driving down this alley at night. I mean, what would be the point? A random lottery chance of finding a naked teenage girl? I nearly laughed aloud. I stood up then, in case she didn't see me, and started waving to Darla.

The car pulled forward. I started to move out from the trash can now, my salvation was at hand. The car pulled closer. I heard a window roll down. "Holy Shit!" I gasped. It was a male voice. I ducked back behind the trash can to the sound of laughter from the car. I peeked up over the trash can and they pulled right up by it. The guy turned off the engine and got out.

I thought to myself I am going to be raped. This is it. This is my nightmare. But even as I swore the footsteps walked towards me and I clinched my eyes in fear, I heard the footsteps walking away from me. I opened my eyes and sure enough, the guy was walking towards the back of his car.

That was when I noticed that there was a second car behind the first. "Well, here you go. I can't believe you actually would go through that much trouble to make $20." The guy laughed.

Darla's voice called out from the second car. "Stand up and get in the car Carrie."

She couldn't be serious. No way was I showing this guy my body again. "The second car." She laughed. "And hurry up or I'm leaving your ass."

Well, that was enough to remove any modesty I had left so I dashed, one arm over my boobs, the other holding my hand over my crotch as I ran bare ass naked to the second car. The guy looked at me and laughed and then I realized, there was a girl in his passenger seat who roared with laughter at my predicament.

I ran straight for the driver side and as I got close enough to see Darla she motioned to the passenger side door. I wasted no time in changing directions and ran around the back of the car to the other door. Her car was a two door, but not a small sporty style. It was a much older car, very big inside. Jill sat in the passenger seat and as I went to open the door, she smiled at me when it was locked.

"Please let me in", I begged.

Jill laughed. "Put your hands behind your head."

"Come on please!" I begged again.

"Bitch, I can wait all night, but I doubt Darla will." Jill laughed back at me.

I quickly put my hands behind my head and then ripped them back down to cover me somewhat. The guy wasn't going anywhere. In fact his girlfriend joined him as they sat on the trunk of their car. They were laughing and talking to each other about my predicament.

"Leave them up there until I let you in" Jill barked. I complied, tears reforming as the couple and the five girls in the car laughed.

"Now shake your titties for me." Jill laughed. Everyone heard her and they laughed along with her.

I saw no way out of this so I just did it. I felt like an idiot. I felt more exposed than I had ever been in my life. I wished the world would swallow me whole right then and there. "Get in!" She laughed. I now saw a problem. There were the three girls in the back seat and Darla and Jill in the front. Where the hell was I going to sit? I guess she noticed the dilemma on my face because she finally helped me.

"She's your slut Darla. Where do you want her?" Jill asked. I was still standing outside naked with my hands behind my head.

Darla laughed. "Fuck it, throw her in back with those hos".

Jill got up out of the car, meaning I had to back away to let her out. She lifted the seat and let me climb in. Jackie, Rachel and Sue groaned at my intrusion and finally Sue, who was in the middle, slid over towards Jackie to leave a little room between her and Rachel.

I climbed in and sat my naked ass on the leather back seat and felt immediately more naked if that was possible by the touch of clothes rubbing against me from either side.

Jill climbed in and we were off, backing out of the alley, leaving the couple on the trunk making out even as we left. Jill turned in her seat and flicked on the overhead light. "Well, I guess things didn't work out too well then huh Carrie?" She laughed.

I didn't feel much like talking so I just looked at my bare feet. I started wondering where my clothes were. As if they knew it tormented me more, Sue and Rachel kept fidgeting in their seats so that the clothing that I was still denied constantly rubbed against my bare flesh. The girls were all talking; I completely zoned out and remembered how my perfect date with the college boy fell apart.

There came a silence in the car, just some giggling around me and as I looked up to see Jill staring back at me, I figured someone must have asked me a question.

Her eyes were piercing as mine made my way up to meet them. "I asked you a question Carrie."

I didn't feel like I would ever be able to speak again, but somehow, I croaked through my misery. "Sorry, I didn't hear."

Jill smiled, an almost gentle smile, she was so confusing. "I asked if you are sure your mommy won't be home until 2."

Were they really going to keep me out until 2? I had no idea what time it was, but we couldn't have been playing pool more than an hour. "Umm, yeah, I guess a little after that is usually when she gets home." I mumbled.

Darla was driving along and Jill winked at me before turning, "Pull over Darla, at the liquor store."

Darla pulled into a parking lot, a rather well lit parking lot. I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs again.

"Rach, Jackie, go get something, you have all the fucking money." Darla laughed.

"Fine, I'll go." Jackie smiled and Jill let her out of the car.

I looked around and noticed a few people hanging out in the parking lot. I was terrified that they would look in through the window and see me.

"Carrie, it's just after 10, that gives us all about 4 hours to get to know each other. I thought we could chat at your house for awhile." Jill smiled, turning to face me in the seat.

It took me a while to realize what she was suggesting and when I got it, my eyes flew open. No way were they partying at my house. "Umm that isn't a good idea. I mean, I can't really have parties at my house, my mom would be pissed."

Jill reached back and gently placed a finger to my lips. "Shhhh. I won't tell mommy if you don't. Besides, you aren't dressed for any of the parties we would like to go to. I mean, well if you really want to go to another party, we can..." She trailed off to leave that picture in my mind. And I saw myself walking around naked, people pointing and laughing at me.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,335 Followers