Darla's Games Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,331 Followers

Farin nearly jumped with glee. She pulled my right foot down into the stirrup and strapped it tightly into place. A little too tightly I thought. Then she repeated the procedure with the other foot. I was spread, not uncomfortably, but wide enough I could feel cool air on my inner folds. But this was not to last.

The bitch kept humming along as she raised the stirrups and spread them wider and wider.

"God damn bitch, you trying to rip me apart?" I finally screamed out as the tension in my thighs got quite painful.

Farin laughed. "Do you think I could Carrie? Just you relax. Here grip this it helps to have something to hold when the pain comes." She swung a bar up above my head with hand grips on it.

What the hell, I grabbed it and held on tight. I closed my eyes and felt something on my wrist. My eyes sprung open and I tried to pull my other wrist away. The bitch had tethered my hand above my head.

"What? Does it hurt?" Darla asked, laughing a little from the door.

Farin leaned over me above my head. "Just give me the other hand Carrie. It's just to help you keep your hands out of... you know, down there." She giggled like the schoolgirl she is.

"Fine" I muttered and gripped the bar with my other hand and she tethered it right into place.

"Great!" Farin smiled and went down between my legs and through my closed eyes I saw a flash of light. I opened them immediately. *flash* She had her phone snapping pictures of me.

"No!" I screamed and Darla and Farin laughed.

"I think we have a screamer." Farin laughed and she came up to my head and tied a gag into my mouth and around the chair back. This not only muffled my cries, but forced my head back. Farin laughed. "Need plenty of before after and during shots, don't you think?"

"Definitely." Darla laughed with her.

I screamed through the gag. No way was this happening. I screamed and screamed, but if anyone every heard it, they must have thought it was the waxing and just smiled to themselves and let it alone. I couldn't move my hands or feet, but I thrust my ass to the side, trying to block her view. It didn't work well at all with both feet held in the stirrups as they were.

Farin busied herself taking lots of pictures of my pussy and making sure to get my face in with some of them. I was planning to kill her and take the phone when they finally let me lose. I'd kill Darla too; there must be a knife around here somewhere or at least a sharp pair of scissors. Then I realized, she could send these pics at any time and I broke into tears.

"Aww Carrie, don't worry. I'll keep this our little secret okay?" Farin smiled at me. "I may need some favors from time to time though. You'll do me a few favors and we will call it square." She went back to humming and brought a pot of wax over to the chair.

She sat down on a stool next to me. She raised a pair of clippers and flicked them on. "You know Carrie." She lowered the clippers and I felt them buzzing away, shearing my pubic hair away. "I admire your individuality. Not many girls would be comfortable sporting a big old jungle like this in their clothes these days." *Flash* She took a picture of my half shaved bush. She used a long blade guard to leave a lot of hair behind, but there was a significant difference.

She finished the other side and took some more shots with her phone. She turned off the razor and laid it down and smiled at me so malevolently I thought I would kick her in the face if my feet weren't tied down.

She dipped a spoon in and smiled at me. "This might sting a bit."

Oh my God! The pain was incredible. Imagine if you will someone pouring hot, melted wax in copious amounts all over your most private, delicate areas. I screamed so hard my throat burned from it. She was torturous, pouring the wax dutifully all over my pubic area. I was releasing a constant flow of explicit instructions about what I was going to do to her, but unfortunately, it all came out as a muffled, unintelligible mess.

"Do the Brazilian too." Darla smiled.

The what? My eyes popped open as I felt the burn drip between my ass cheeks. Oh God that hurt. And it was just starting. The bitch used some kind of popsicle stick to apply the hot wax wherever she saw hair. She literally painted my groin and between my ass cheeks with hot wax.

Then, it started cooling off, and I stopped screaming. She began spreading strips of fabric into the wax. The strips were all measured and pressed into place and she pressed them expertly to cover the entire waxy mess she had coated me with. I grunted a little when she pressed a strip on either side of my lips, right by my slit. God that felt good.

*Flash* *Flash* *Flash* The bitch with her camera again. God I hate her more than Darla.

Well, this was bad enough. The pain of the wax, the humiliation of a cheerleader now having naked pictures of me, but it was about to get oh so much worse.

*RIP!* She ripped a piece of the cloth off and with it pulled out all the pubic hair that was attached to that strip. I screamed so hard it actually almost sounded like a scream beyond the gag. Tears rolled down my eyes and off my cheeks. The pain was tremendous. I was in hell and Farin was the devil.

Farin went to pull the next strip as I was still wailing from the first, but Darla placed a hand on hers and said quietly. "Wait for the pain to subside a little. Unless you have another appointment and need to rush."

I felt thankful for a moment. Then, as the thought processed, I realized, this was my punishment. Getting it all over quickly would be the best way. This prolonged the pain, made it new and anguishing with each strip.

Well, not to bore you with every hair ripped from the roots out of my body and every flash of her phone, but we were there for the most agonizing half hour I had ever endured in my life. When it was over, following another photo shoot with close-ups of my bald pussy and my puffy eyes filled with tears, I was completely hairless down there. From the top of my ass to my belly button, not a single hair resided.

My skin was red and I never stopped crying through the entire ordeal. I felt dehydrated all over again. Farin rubbed some lotion over my entire region and it was very soothing. As much as I hated her, as much pain as she caused me, this lotion felt really good. She kept rubbing it from the outside of my pubic area, then up the entire length of my ass crack, then over my puckered anus.

My eyes fluttered open at her. She started rubbing my pussy. No way is this happening. I struggled against the straps holding me down, but it was no use, I wasn't going anywhere. She smiled at me quite deviously and started rubbing it in all over my pussy. She massaged it from my ass to my clit and then slid her fingers up and down right on the edges of my lips.

Oh God that felt good, but this was so wrong. I struggled and she just smiled at me and kept rubbing and rubbing my pussy. She teased it, just like I do when I am trying to get off. The bitch! She was going to try to make me cum! I started screaming and struggling, trying to pull away from her, but she followed me with those fingers.

*Flash* She threw in a picture now and then, capturing my pussy as it opened up and got wetter and wetter as I knew from experience it was doing right now. She kept on going, rubbing it, building me up. *Flash* My body was flushed. My chest was heaving. I fought it with everything I had. *Flash*

I was panting, like an animal in heat. She had me. Her thumb found my clit and she thrust two fingers into me. *Flash*

I couldn't hold out anymore I started moaning and thrashing and suddenly, I flashed back in my mind to Jill's kiss and it was over. I came violently. Farin giggled and flashed away with her phone cam. I didn't care much at the moment, I was lost in pleasure.

As I came down I started to cry in earnest.

"Well worth the sixty dollars sis." Darla nearly whispered.

Sis? What the ... Oh no this couldn't be true!

"I usually get a tip." Farin smiled.

"Yeah, well you usually don't get to take pictures." Darla laughed. "See you later. I'll help her clean up and get out of here."

Farin got up, looked a little disappointed, and left, closing the door behind her. Darla stood up and took a warm cloth and wiped the sweat off my thighs and belly.

"It's an incredible coincidence, don't you think." Darla smiled at me and unstrapped my right foot. She walked around me as she spoke. "I mean, that you, of all people, you, who my sister has always kind of hated, come into the pool hall where I hang with my friends." She unstrapped my other foot and approached my head.

"I know right now you are pissed. You were duped. You were taken advantage of. It doesn't change anything. You are mine for the next two months... less a week." She released my right hand. "There are no rules. Don't try to keep up with me, because every time you think you have things figured out, I will move the bar higher, out of reach, out of your control." She released my left hand and in spite of my urges to get up, to slap her, I laid there, spread out and defeated.

"Farin will be my eyes and ears on you at school. She is to be obeyed as much as if anything she tells you to do is from me. She won't get out of control. She knows better than to do anything that would get you in trouble." She released the gag and I inhaled the fresh air deeply.

"Just give in and it will be a lot easier for you I promise Carrie." She called me Carrie for the first time since we were winning at pool. I sobbed. I was lost.

"Put on your skirt and let's go hook up with the others for lunch." Darla said. She seemed momentarily sweet and leaned over to dry my face with a soft terry towel.

I exhaled deeply and then sat up to climb out of the chair. I pulled on my skirt and buttoned it up. I hung my head to look at the floor and followed her out of the room.

Apparently, there had been a bit of noise carrying. I got a lot of looks as I exited the back all puffy eyed and sore.

"See you in school tomorrow." Farin waved at me. I noticed she was holding her phone in her other hand and conspiratorially speaking with a co-worker. I looked at her, then to her friend, who giggled and turned away. Great, I thought, just great.

We walked through the mall. I walked through the stares and the gaping mouths, all lusting or disgusted over my nipples poking through my tee shirt. I didn't care; I just wanted to get out of here.

The drive was a blur. She let me stay dressed this time. After about a half hour, she pulled into a long gravel driveway that led to a nasty looking, run down house up on a hill. The siding was in terrible disrepair. There was a step missing from the walk that led from the gravel drive to the front door. I followed Darla to the front door and she opened it without knocking.

"Make yourself at home little girl, but don't wander off." She smiled and went off past me and I knew I wasn't supposed to follow. I made my way through the living room; it reeked of partying, of alcohol and cigarettes. The furniture was mismatched and looked very old. I wondered how someone who had hundreds of dollars in their boot could stand living like this. But, maybe this wasn't Darla's house.

Beyond the living room was a kitchen. Dirty dishes filled the sink. The refrigerator looked old and the smell was musty. Then, I pressed forward to the dining room, and I saw Jackie and Rachel sitting there. I waved at them and they giggled and invited me to come in and have a seat.

"We're playing cards this afternoon." Jackie smiled. "I'd invite you to play, but I'm afraid that would be like asking chips to play for themselves." She and Rachel laughed and I just looked at her puzzled. I wasn't into playing cards anyway.

Rachel changed the subject, to my appreciation. "So, where have you and Darla been today?" She asked.

"Umm... we went to the mall." I answered.

"You forgot to shave didn't you?" Jackie smiled across the table.

"How did you know?" I asked, rather pissed at my secret being so easily discovered.

"Well, her sister works at the mall. Why else would she take you there? To scope guys?" She laughed.

I guess it was pretty obvious. I frowned at the pain still emanating from between my legs. "Yeah, well it wasn't what I would call a girl's day out." I mumbled. I couldn't help myself, I laughed with them, though theirs was a bit heartier of a laugh.

Jackie lowered her voice against any prying ears from the next room. "Darla likes you; don't let her bitchiness fool you. She is jealous of Jill is all." She smiled at me.

I wasn't sure how to take this lot. They say she likes me, the way she has treated me, I just don't buy it. I'm starting to think this whole thing is a setup from the beginning. Maybe Farin planned the whole thing from sending Rick my way, I don't know. I guess the concerns and internal contemplations showed on my face, because Jackie touched my hand. A simple touch, her fingers gently touching the back of my hand, but it comforted me somehow, like I wasn't alone. Alone is how I usually felt with these girls.

I just let her hold my hand like that for awhile, enjoying the warmth of it, when Darla appeared from around the corner. She had that malevolent smirk on her face that I automatically accompanied with more of her stupid games. I sighed deeply and Jackie patted my hand and withdrew her own. I looked up at Darla.

"Have you shown them what we did today?" Darla asked, beaming as if she had done something grand.

"No" I murmured. "But they know about it." My head sunk as I knew she was going to make me show them.

"Take off the skirt and show them." She instructed a pleased lilt in her voice.

I was about to protest, but looking up at Darla's expectant face; I knew it would be a waste of time. I stood up and fumbled at the button, finally working it through the buttonhole and unzipped the skirt. I pushed it down my hips and let it fall to my ankles.

Jackie and Rachel looked; they seemed rather pleased in spite of my embarrassment. Perhaps, their pleasure was heightened due to my embarrassment.

"Very nice job." Rachel said.

Jackie whistled at me, which made me blush.

Darla walked towards me and turned me around so my ass was facing them. She bent me at the waist and grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them to show my puckered anus. I was mortified. "We got a Brazilian" She beamed.

"Ooo. That must have hurt." Rachel giggled. "Looks great though."

Darla let me stand up and I quickly wiped the tear from my right eye.

"Do you like my new place?" Darla asked me.

I thought it looked like a total pig sty, but I murmured, "Congratulations, it's umm nice."

"Well, it needs some work. Definitely needs to be cleaned. So guess what you are doing today?" She laughed lightly.

I just hung my head dejectedly and went to grab my skirt. "Where do you want me to start?" I asked. Not in any mood to fight after the morning I had with her so far.

"I think the kitchen is the best place. Clean it and organize it. I expect a thorough job."

I pulled my skirt up and buttoned it and zipped it. She didn't stop me, so I was glad she wasn't going to be making me do this without it. I walked, or rather trudged into the kitchen as Darla sat down and the three of them gathered close to talk in hushed voices.

I started by opening cupboards, looking around to see where everything was. There weren't a lot of dishes or anything really. In fact most of the cupboards were bare except for the layers of dust and, ugh, mouse poops. Finally, having been through every disgusting door and drawer in the kitchen, I called over my shoulder. "Do you have anything to clean with?" I wanted to throw a disgusted tone into that question, but I maintained pleasantness.

Darla looked up from her conversation with Jackie and Rachel. "Oh, no I haven't been to the store yet. Guess we best make a road trip."

"Coming?" She turned to Jackie and Rachel.

"Wouldn't miss it." Rachel giggled.

"I'll come too." Jackie added.

I wondered where Sue was. I really wondered where Jill was. I closed my eyes and recalled that kiss. My brief day dream was shattered as Darla and the others got up and headed towards the kitchen on the way to the door.

"What do you want me to do while you go?" I asked.

"Nothing for you to do here without cleaning products." Darla quipped. "You may as well come along."

Honestly, I had the feeling this was the way it was going to be, but I had this twinge of hope that I could be left alone for an hour.

"Shotgun!" Jackie yelled.

So, Rachel and I climbed in back and Darla and Jackie climbed in front and we drove off to the nearest grocery store.

"Did you tell them about Farin?" Darla asked as we pulled from the drive.

"No" I mumbled.

Darla laughed. "Why don't you tell them?"

"I... erm..." I didn't really WANT to tell them. Did they need to know? I finally stammered long enough to figure she was going to wait for me to say it, so I did. "She took pictures of the waxing."

Darla giggled. "That wasn't all she did, though was it."

I blushed, was it getting really hot in here? "No, she umm... she masturbated me."

The three girls laughed a little. I sunk down in my seat, thoroughly embarrassed.

"You should have seen my little sister at work. She strapped her into the chair; I mean ankles, wrists and even gagged her. I think Carrie would have killed her otherwise, so it was a good thing she did. She took so many pics. Want to see them?" Darla pulled out her phone and handed it to Jackie, who began looking at images on the phone screen.

Jackie had a mixture of excitement and laugher in her face as she scrolled through the pictures one by one. "Very nice. For a phone cam she gets some excellent pictures. I mean you can scroll right in and it maintains that clarity."

I groaned.

"So, as you'll see." Darla added while Jackie flipped through and Rachel, unable to wait her turn, climbed up to look over Jackie's shoulder. I just sunk lower into my seat, as if I could hide. "She not only got some great before and during and after pictures, but she took a lot of her orgasming. Her pussy opens up so nicely there towards the end."

I hate crying, but there came the tears again.

"I couldn't believe she rubbed her off to an orgasm. I swear I think my little sister is a total dyke sometimes." The three laughed hard at this comment.

"Just like her big sister." Jackie quipped, "You must be so proud."

Darla laughed in spite of herself. "Yeah, when was the last time you had a cock in you?"

Jackie laughed. "Not as recently as Sue."

They all broke out laughing at this.

"Have you had sex with a guy lately?" Jackie turned and asked me.

"I ... erm..." Damn. Seriously? Did I have to answer this?

"That's a no." Rachel laughed.

"When was the last time little girl?" Darla asked.

I knew I had to answer now. I blushed deeply. "I..." I broke off. I couldn't tell them.

"Oh my God!" Jackie screamed so loud it startled me. "You're a virgin!" She exclaimed with a certainty that made me cringe.

I just sunk my head down and put my hands to my face. It was the best I could do. Most every girl I knew had sex before. I had lied about it, but somehow, without me even saying anything, these girls had figured out the truth.

"Wow!" Rachel exclaimed looking at me. "That is awesome Carrie. Good for you!"

She meant it, I could tell. It cheered me a little, enough to take away my hands from my face. I saw Darla looking at me through the rear view mirror she had angled to see my face. "My little girl. A virgin. That is pretty awesome Carrie."

What?! No nasty insults about the little girl being a virgin? That was really surprising.

"So what have you done?" Jackie asked. All eyes were on me now. Darla's went back to the road now and then to keep us out of an accident. But the focus was there.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,331 Followers