Darla's Games Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,336 Followers

"See you at work outs slut." She laughed and left me there, on the floor, writhing in pain. Rebecca walked over to me.

She grabbed me by the handle and drug me roughly into the stall and locked the door.

"We don't have a lot of time whore." She uncuffed my hands and I arched my back to ease the pain from having them high all that time. She grabbed my eye pieces and tugged them off. "Help me quick or we'll be late."

She didn't talk to me, more at me. "You did a great job on Julie. Maybe I will try your mouth on Friday night. Then you could blow all three of us." She laughed.

She unzipped the hood as I struggled with the pants. When she had the hood pulled off my face, I gasped at the fresh air. My whole body was sweating from the leather and my face was drenched.

"Damn, you are a mess whore. Here, I'll lock the outside door so you can wash off in the sink." She left me to remove the harshly heeled boots and struggle to get the leather pants and shirt off. The sweat made it even harder to get it off my body. As I took off my pants, I noticed how wet and puffy my pussy was. I wept in embarrassment.

My nipples had harsh indentations in the sides where the clamps had squeezed them so tightly. My body was completely red from the heat of the suit. My ass burned at being on the cold toilet seat lid, but it also soothed a little.

I finally struggled the shirt off and was naked. I was a complete mess. Sweat left a sheen over my entire body. My face reeked of pussy juice. I didn't think I would ever get the smell out of my nose. I stumbled out of the stall, my legs wobbling like I had never walked before.

Rebecca wasn't about to help me now. She just stood at the door she had locked and watched as I ran cold water in the sink. I splashed my face. My eyes were still adjusting to the light and then I turned around. I was afraid to look and closed my eyes at first. Then I opened them, glancing over my shoulder. My ass was a deep, dark red. It stood out so harshly against my white legs and back. I wept. I stuck my face in the cold water after the sink had filled from the stopper being pushed in.

I rubbed cool water all over my body to try and get the pinkness out of my skin. Soon I was still drenched, but shivering from the heat leaving and the cold water taking over. I dried the best I could with towels. I cringed as I just let the paper settle on my ass, not daring to wipe across it as I had with the rest of my body.

I unwrapped my hair. It was a disaster. I asked Rebecca for a scrunchy and she tossed me one. "Can I have my clothes please?" I asked in a wavering voice.

"They are in your book bag in the big bag. Put the leather in there."

I stumbled back into the stall and opened the large duffel bag. I pulled out my book bag and sat it on the floor and put the leather that was strewn about the floor inside. The bell rang.

Rebecca unlocked the door and came in. She grabbed the duffel and her other bag and opened the stall door. I was crouching over naked, getting into my book bag.

"Leave the panties inside your sopping cunt. God knows it might help keep your icky girl juices off the chairs in class. Get dressed and go to Spanish, I'll see you in gym."

She turned and walked away. I locked the stall door and shivered from the cold everywhere except my burning, throbbing ass. I pulled my shirt over my sore nipples and they burned from the friction. I whimpered. The delicate scraping of the soft, stretching skirt over my ass made it burn anew. I sat down to put my socks and boots on and cringed in pain.

It took me forever to get dressed and I looked in the mirror again on the way out. I looked like shit. It was fitting. I certainly felt like it. I thought about ditching class and hiding out, but wondered what would happen to me if I disobeyed Rebecca's instruction to go to Spanish class.

Whimpering with each step, I trembled my way to the bathroom door, I wondered if any of the other cheerleaders would have waited around to see who the slut was. I imagined them all outside, waiting to laugh at me as I came through the door. I wondered if Julie would laugh with the rest of them or feel sorry for me.

I was relieved that nobody waited around to find out, the hall was quite clear. I made my way painfully to fifth period. Julie was there already. She looked at me with wide eyes. "What the hell happened to you?" She asked.

I knew I looked like shit. "Oh, Farin and I had to move some equipment around and I got sweaty." I laughed. This was so hard. I was calling Darla to get Rebecca off me for sure.

When we sat down I gasped lightly, but tried not to show my discomfort as my burning ass hit the chair. She turned to me, her face was so giddy. "You totally missed out."

"Huh?" I asked.

She leaned in to me quite conspiratorially, even looking around to make sure we weren't being watched. "Rebecca found some dyke sniffing her panties in the locker room and she caught her." She giggled. "We punished the hell out of her and the slut loved it. It was so funny. Oh God I wish you had been there."

I wasn't sure how to react for a second, but I knew I'd better do something or she would be curious. "What are you talking about?" I hated asking the question, because I knew full well what she was talking about, but I figured if I hadn't been there, I would be bubbling with curiosity.

She whispered to me throughout Spanish class about how they had her all dressed in leather and they beat the hell out of her ass with a paddle. She laughed at how the 'bitch' probably wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. I listened intently as the last twenty-five minutes of hell was regurgitated to me. Funny how she told me about Courtney, April, Melody and Britney getting eaten out by the slut, but she left herself out.

"And she says we will do it again when there is more time outside of school." Julie laughed. "I can't wait to see you beat her ass."

I laughed along and my heart burned worse than my ass.

Class ended and a very excited Julie skipped with me towards the locker room. Since the closest bathroom to gym was in the gym, I figured that was the right place to go. I sure as hell didn't want Darla to have any excuses to give Rebecca another turn at that.

I excused myself to the bathroom once we reached the lockers and entered the back stall. I hadn't even gotten my shirt up when Farin snuck in and locked the door. She looked at me and grabbed my hands from my shirt and held me. I broke down and cried on her shoulder and she just let me fall apart there.

After a few minutes, and the second bell, we knew we were late, but she held me until I stopped shaking. Everyone else had cleared out of the bathroom by then. She whispered, "Let me see it."

I knew what she meant and was embarrassed. I turned around anyway and lifted my skirt. "Oh my God!" She exclaimed, louder than I would have liked. "Oh Carrie. I..." She bawled and knelt and kissed my ass gently, but even that burned and caused me to breathe in sharply.

"This is not happening again." She said, quite angrily. "I am going to kill that bitch." I wasn't sure if she was referring to Darla or Rebecca and quite frankly, I was in with killing either. But, on the other hand, Darla would pick Rebecca to deal with me in school over Farin, I knew that now. And I didn't want conciliatory moments like this one to be gone. I think I would die. "No." I whispered. She just stared at my red ass and wept. "Just let it be for now. I am going to talk to Darla about it. I'll do whatever she wants from now on. I'll handle it."

Farin shook. She kissed my red hot ass once again and apologized when I jumped and gasped at even that tender touch.

"Okay, let's get you dressed for gym and get out there before Miss Nichols has a cow." She whispered.

We walked hand in hand through the empty locker room and she undressed and dressed me. She even pulled the panty from my sopping pussy and kissed my pussy softly. She was very careful to pull the waist band wide over my ass before settling it at my waist.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't stop it." She muttered.

"I know." I whispered and forced a smile. She wiped the last tears from her eyes and we got up and walked out into the gymnasium together.

"Miss Fitch and Miss Robinson, how nice of you to both demonstrate five laps around the gym." Miss Nichols was such a bitch. "Line up, loser gets two bonus laps." She made us race around, but by the first curve, Farin just smiled at me and slowed to a jog. I duplicated her speed and we ran around the gym together.

Julie was over with our group again. I was appreciative that she hadn't totally ditched them for the cheerleaders. Then I saw her pulling them into a huddle and they were all laughing. I knew she was telling them about me. Of course, she had no idea it was me.

Five laps of misery later, Farin smiling sadly by my side every time she saw my eyes gloss over as I watched Julie gleefully retelling the tale of the bathroom between turns on the equipment, she dropped pace and let me win. I didn't know if I would have rather had the time away from Julie or not, but I was extremely grateful to her for the sentiment.

I huffed over to the equipment. "Carrie, you ass, sounds like you missed a good time." Sara laughed.

"Yeah, Julie just leaves me out of all the fun anymore." I stuck my tongue out at Jules and she laughed.

The next thirty minutes was a nightmare of hearing my pain retold again and again. I heard the questions, the answers, the excited way that Julie retold the story. It burned my insides so bad I thought I would vomit. But, I acted interested and excited at a future opportunity to beat the lesbian slut.

I glanced occasionally over to where Farin was. Rebecca and the cheerleaders were all giggling in their own reminiscent retelling of the slut in the bathroom. Every time Rebecca looked at me I turned away quickly. I couldn't bare to see her malicious smile. I caught Courtney's grin once and she winked at me from across the gym. Farin, who I was really seeking whenever I looked, appeared furious. I noticed a few times, when Rebecca tried to engage her in the laughter; she stomped away to another piece of equipment.

All horrible things must come to an end, and gym class finally did. I knew I wouldn't shower today, but even the act of changing clothes was an impossibility since I had no underwear to hide my red ass or tortured nipples. As we entered the room, I went to my locker and grabbed my book bag and told Julie I was just keeping it on since we were coming back to work out after seventh period anyway.

She accepted the excuse and stripped down for the shower. I wondered if I should be in the bathroom. Class wasn't quite over for another five minutes. I sat on the bench for a minute and reflected upon the past few days. I soon felt so ill, I was afraid I would actually throw up so I headed to the stall just in case.

I didn't actually throw up. I tossed my bag on the floor and stood there; waiting for the bell to ring so I could lower my shorts and raise my shirt for the last time today. Farin opened the door before the bell rang and shook her head. "No, you've had more than enough. If Rebecca or my sister has a problem they can take it out on me."

I smiled weakly and left the stall. I wanted to hold her hand, but knew it was not happening with all these people around. I went to the front of the locker room and shortly thereafter, the bell rang and I headed to my art class.

My reverie, my sanctuary, my art allowed me to vent. I drew malicious creatures in what I felt to be awesome gestures of tyranny. I had never exhibited such desires before and as my teacher looked at what I drew, she sat next to me and smiled, pulling up a stool.

"What's going on Carrie?" She asked.

"Huh?" I stopped drawing the spurting blood from a woman who was naked but for a ragged dress that was ripped to shreds, hiding only her most intimate parts and being eaten alive by a ferocious, sinister dragon.

I looked up at Miss King and she smiled. "Something is tearing you apart. I can tell. Want to share? After class? Maybe see the school counselor?"

I shuddered. No, I did not want anyone else to know my disgusting secrets. How the hell did she know anyway?

"I can tell by your art Carrie. You see, a true artist feeds the paper with their emotions, not with ink or pencil. You are a wonderful and talented artist. Think about it. I'll go with you if you like." She said it in a whisper so I don't think anyone else heard, though a few of the others did turn to see why Miss King had stopped to speak to me. She was always doing that though, stopping to discuss our agendas or our inspirations for a drawing. She squeezed the back of my hand softly and smiled at me and got up to continue her voyeuristic walk into our souls.

When the bell rang, I laughed at the drawing I had completed. The screaming, scantily clothed victim had taken quite a likeness to Rebecca. The dragon had the tiniest hints of my own features in its face. I decided to keep it and finish it later.

Miss King smiled at me as I packed my bag. I knew she wanted to walk me to the counselor. What was I going to say? Hey, I lost my life to a bet and the cheerleading squad, including my best friend, just beat my ass to a pulp?

No, it was better to handle it on my own. I thanked her for the offer as I passed her desk, and headed up to detention with Miss Galler. Julie was there and thankfully had gotten the tale of the slut out of her system. We laughed together, all three of us, as Miss Galler had us alphabetize some files and restack some books.

It was the most pleasant detention I ever had. Perhaps because it fell on the hardest day I had ever had in school and it was one of very few opportunities to feel normal that day. I could probably recall every word said, every move of each of us. I could probably chronologically detail each of the twenty-three minutes from the time the bell rang to the time she let us leave. But it would bore anyone else. It was just ... normal.

Julie grabbed my hand to tug me along to the locker rooms on the way to the weight room. I knew I was supposed to meet Rebecca after detention, but she wasn't in the hall and I figured she would be with the rest of the squad so, why not?

We skipped and laughed down the hall, hand in hand. I kept the conversation on the fact that there were only two days until the party and she still didn't know what to wear.

I listened and looked around, but Rebecca never appeared. We made our way to the lockers and Julie stripped down to put on her gym clothes and I blushed terribly. I kept thinking about eating her pussy. I had to tear my gaze from her body over and over again and it made me horny, wet and appalled at how I now looked at my best friend. It frightened the hell out of me.

I tried to keep up with her conversation, but felt myself slip more than once into a nasty day dream where she knew it was me in the leather and she kept beating my ass while I licked her to orgasm after orgasm. I shuddered the thought away each time it came creeping back into my mind. She was dressed and looking at me with my dazed, distant eyes and laughed.

I woke again and we made our way to the weight room. We had it Mondays and Wednesdays, and only for an hour each of those days since the other sports teams had it scheduled for any other time during the week. The whole squad was in there working out. Even Rebecca, who looked up and smiled her malicious grin that made me want to punch her lights out.

"Cool, the nubs are here at last." She laughed. The others giggled and Courtney laughed loudly.

"Julie, why don't you start on some universals?" Rebecca recommended. "Your abs are awesome. Carrie, get your ass on the mat for some sit ups, we need to get rid of that baby fat."

Farin scowled at her and I could tell she was about to say something. I caught her eye and shook my head no. She pleaded with her eyes and I shook my head again. Rebecca caught the exchange and grinned.

I made my way to the mat, planning to do some free style sit ups. But, no, I had to endure more humiliation.

"Court", Rebecca called over her shoulder. "Spot Carrie for four sets of fifty."

Courtney smiled and I saw her lick her tongue across her lip. I'm not sure whether I have described Courtney before. I don't really get in the habit of going into a lot of detail about people I didn't like. She was another one of these girls whose appearance screamed 'cheerleader'.

She was beautiful of course, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Everyone seemed taller than me, and she stood a good five inches at least above me. She had an athletic body; more boob than Julie, more ass than Julie, but no fat anywhere, unless you count her boobs and ass.

All the girls were engaged in various conversations during the workout. I sat gingerly on my sore ass and Courtney knelt by my feet. She grabbed my ankles roughly and spread my feet a little more than shoulder width apart. Definitely not how a person usually does sit-ups. This way my thighs were spread and I knew from her mocking glare, she did it intentionally.

I rolled my eyes and struggled to do even the first one. It wasn't so much the sit-up, though I hadn't done any in awhile. It was the excruciating pain on my ass when it slid on the mat. She knew it and when I cringed into a sitting position, she leaned in and looked into my eyes. She motioned with her eyes down to my ass and made a biting motion with her teeth. She giggled then and said, "That's one."

I bit my lip and let my ass scrape down again as I lowered myself to the mat. It was agonizing. Every sit up was an exercise in control for me not to scream out in the pain it caused my ass. Eventually, my stomach was starting to ache as well, as the definitely present, but not recently exercised abs began to tighten.

By the time I finished the first set of fifty; I was panting and covered in a sheen of sweat. Courtney just kept counting and making torturous faces at me. She winked, licked her lips, bit her lip and tongue. It was like she was flirting with a guy or something from across the room. I had nowhere else to look really and she stared right into my eyes the whole time. Her glare seemed to bore a hole straight into my very soul.

I got a water break after the first set and went to the fountain. Courtney followed behind me and when I leaned over for a drink, she slapped my ass with her hand. I shot up and would have screamed if I hadn't just taken a gulp of water. I choked on it as I turned toward her. She laughed. "Nice set."

I decided I had enough water and went back inside. Courtney took a sip or two and settled back in for more. This time she spread my legs wider. I was thankful that gym shorts are tight for her to be peeking inside the leg at my naked twat.

"Go." She giggled. The change in leg position brought a whole new wave of pain on parts of my ass that were not previously baring my weight onto the mat. By the time I was half way through the set, I was panting for air. By the time I hit fifty, and I was told quite forcibly there would be no rest before then, I was huffing and puffing and my abs felt like they would explode. The whole time, she kept up her little flirty, smiley faces at me and I wanted to rip off her head.

I got up to get some water and she, of course, followed me. I shifted my ass to the side before going down for a drink. I was into my fifth deep gulp of water before she cracked my ass again laughing. "Nice set."

I wanted so bad to punch her. I scowled at her and returned to the mat while she took a few sips and skipped over to me. This time she spread my feet apart so wide, she had to lean down so her face was between my outstretched knees.

I grunted in pain anew as my ass burned with each slide against the mat. Courtney maintained her teasing and my sat up position brought our faces within inches of one another. She kept looking at me, licking her lips and winking at me. She made biting motions with her teeth. She blew kisses with her lips.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,336 Followers