Darla's Games Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

I wiggled my fingers against her palms and she almost pulled away and then she smiled widely. I wiggled suddenly and she yanked away and I smiled because I hadn't even tried. "Nice one." Courtney congratulated me, holding her hands out face down in front of me. "Go ahead, two times."

I grinned and slapped her twice, but not terribly hard, which was unfortunate, because I could hear my own grunt as my clit was pinched twice. Courtney looked into my glazed over eyes and grinned her evil grin. "I don't want to play anymore." I whined.

Courtney frowned. She released my leg, that she had hooked with her foot and signaled to Farin to do likewise. I slammed my knees together so fast and hard it made an audible clapping sound. The bell was about to ring anyway, so I got up with the other girls and we took our trays and emptied the trash into the cans and stacked them.

I made my way out the doors with the rest of the cheerleaders and headed to the pre-designated bathroom, presumably to have my plug removed. I noticed Farin and Courtney accompanying me, which was not terribly unexpected, but a bit annoying that they were both going to be there. We all entered the bathroom together and headed into the largest stall and Farin locked it.

"Bend over slut." Courtney giggled. I didn't really feel like fighting her on her choice of descriptive, and I really wanted this plug out of my ass, so I just did as instructed. "Spread em." She giggled. So I spread my feet a comfortable distance apart.

Farin took the base of the plug in her finger tips and tugged softly. I grunted and my body was pulled back with the plug. "Damn, this is not going to be easy." Farin said pensively. "I think we need lube to get it out." She told Courtney.

"Do you have any?" Courtney asked her.

"Not with me." Farin groaned. "I guess I can run to my locker and get some."

"Don't know if we will have enough time if you do that." Courtney smiled. "Carrie, you want this out now or we can bring some lube next period break?"

I couldn't freaking believe this. Of course I wanted the damned thing out. "Just get it out." I gasped.

"Okay, let's try this." Courtney suggested. "Bend all the way over at the waist and put your head between my thighs and I'll grab your ass cheeks. I was miserable doing it, but it wasn't like she had somehow coerced me into sticking my face in her cunt. Still, the presence of her thighs on the sides of my head was not exactly pleasant. "Now, Farin, let's spit on her ass as much as we can." I cringed. Seriously? How fucking gross. They are going to spit in my ass crack. I mean, this is not exactly fun for me at all. But, I close my eyes and endure the humiliation of having them take turns spitting their slimy saliva into my ass crack and letting it ooze down to the opening where the plug is extended from my asshole.

The spat and spat, at least four times each and I shook in embarrassment as the spit wet my ass. Farin then told me to rub it in around my anus really good and God help me, I did it. I felt so low at that moment, rubbing their saliva into my asshole around the base of the plug.

"Okay," Courtney began, and I took it as a sign to stop rubbing my anus, "Grab that base firmly Farin and pull hard." Courtney grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them so wide I could feel my anus stretching. Farin then grasped the plug base with two fingers on either side and her thumb in the center and she pulled, and she pulled hard.

I grunted as the plug tried to stretch it's wide base through the tiny opening of my ass. It was hard as hell to get it in with the tapered edge, getting it out seemed an exercise in futility. My insides felt like they were being ripped out and I grasped Courtney's thighs and whimpered as it burned. Tears of pain dripped down my cheeks and Farin finally released her grip and I sighed.

"Fucking do it!" I yelled at her. "Just get it out Farin." I was worried I was going to be stuck with this thing and have to go to a doctor to have it removed, or possibly more humiliating, to Jill.

"I don't think I can." Farin whimpered, like she was the one in pain.

"Then you do it Courtney." I gasped. "Get it out damnit!" I pleaded.

"Okay Carrie." Courtney replied, though she wasn't being her normal giggly self about it. "Farin push her ass cheeks apart and I'll get it."

Farin placed a hand on each cheek and pushed them apart and Courtney grabbed the base and pumped it in and out to try and loosen my sphincter's tight grip. I grunted and whimpered at the pain, but wanted this damn thing out of me. She just fucked me up the ass for awhile, each time seeming to stretch my ass more and more. "On three Carrie, push now like you are trying to expel it and I'm going to yank on three."

I pushed like I was trying to defecate (I far prefer that word to taking a shit, that sounds so vulgar to me). "One." Courtney started counting and I grunted and pushed hard. "Two." Courtney yanked with all her might and I felt like my asshole was ripped inside out, it burned so bad. Tears fell freely from my face and I fell to the floor and cried.

"What happened to three?" Farin asked.

"I figured she would tighten up on three, so seemed to make more sense this way." Courtney answered. "Do you have anything to soothe it?" She asked Farin.

"Not with me." Farin sighed. Meanwhile, I rolled onto my side and curled into a fetal position and wept in pain. My ass felt like it had just been fucked my a huge.. well, a huge plug I guess. It hurt a lot.

"Fuck me." Courtney gasped. I wondered what she meant. "It is so open. Is it going to close up?"

I sobbed, because as she said it, I swore I could feel air flowing into my wide open asshole. "Pull yourself together Carrie." Farin whispered and knelt down next to me and caressed my cheek. "It will close back up, I promise. I'll bring some cream next period break and it will dull the ache baby. It will be okay. Can you get up?"

I sobbed and rolled onto my knees and held my head in my hands. It burned so bad back there, I swore I was permanently damaged. Farin and Courtney helped me to my feet and smoothed my skirt back down over my ass. They took me to the sink and helped me to wash up my face and apply some light make up when I finally stopped crying.

"Why does your sister hate me so much Farin?" I whimpered. I pushed away from them both, not expecting an answer, and left for my locker. I didn't run, I didn't think I could if I wanted to. I was just too sore. I got my books from my locker and walked gingerly to my next class, sitting carefully next to Julie as the bell rang for the start of Spanish.

"What's wrong?" Julie asked, as I took a long time sinking into my seat.

"Nothing." I mumbled. "I just feel so tired all of a sudden." And I really did.

I truly did enjoy Spanish. Julie and I usually had the most fun of the day just repeating terms and making conversation in class, and our teacher was really pretty cool. As much as I enjoyed the escape from my torturers in Spanish, I knew I would soon be going to gym class and meeting someone in the bathroom there.

The bell rang and Julie and I walked together to the gymnasium. I totally ignored Farin as she attempted to get my attention out of the corner of my eye. Thrusting my book bag into the locker, I grabbed my gym uniforms and sneakers out and giggled when Julie laughed at my need to go to the bathroom to change. It was kind of nice having her on board with the tattoos now, since I didn't need to explain my lack of hygiene to her anymore.

In the stall, I found, much to my surprise and resentment, Rebecca. I groaned and locked the door behind me and started to undress. "Hands and knees and raise your ass." Rebecca smirked. I did, wondering what she was going to do, hoping she wasn't going to put that horrid plug back in my ass. It was worse, I think. She put my skirt over the top of my ass and without further preparation, she smacked my ass as hard as she could with her hand. I couldn't believe it. The skirt was just to muffle the sound, she surely didn't care about hurting me by the way she whacked my ass, seemingly with every ounce of her strength. She raised her hand high and swung down with all her might. I struggled not to make any noise, but it hurt like hell. I looked up over my shoulder at her and she just held a malicious smile as she swung with all her might on the other cheek.

I fought the tears and wondered what this was about. I guessed it was a task, but it was rather hard to fulfill the task in the allotted time without knowing what it was. My ass stung already on the second swing, but if I thought that was some warm up to another activity, I was sadly mistaken. She swung again and again, a brief interlude between slaps, but it just kept on coming, as hard and consistent as the one before it.

When she finally finished twenty whacks to each cheek, she left and closed the door behind her, a smirk on her face the whole time. I got up and put my gym clothes on and then walked out to put my clothes in my locker.

My ass burned during gym, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I had in the past. I made it into gym on time for a rarity and struggled to avoid any contact with my ass. Of course, I was hanging with Julie and our old group of friends, as opposed to the cheerleaders. I was a bit reserved though, having just had my ass beat, so the conversation was shallow.

After working up a nice sweat, the rest of civilized society took a shower, while I grabbed my clothes and headed for my sink and paper towel wipe down in the privacy of the bathroom stall. I figured the next indignity would show up here shortly, and I wasn't wrong. Farin announced herself and I opened the stall lock and let her in. She had a depressed look on her face and I knew that wasn't a good sign.

"What?" I asked and it came out as a squeak, which embarrassed me immediately. I was in deep suspense.

A tear trickled down Farin's cheek and she exhaled loudly. "You aren't going to like it."

I almost laughed. Did she think I liked ANY of this? "Tell me." I whispered.

"Give me all your clothes." She said, wiping the tear from her cheek.

I handed her my clothes, having already stripped out of my gym uniform. She took the stack of clothes, including both pairs of shoes. "You have a choice." She whispered.

I hated Darla's notion of choices. There was never a 'good' choice, just different shades of bad choices. "What?!" I said a little too loud, the air was too thick and I needed to know what was going to happen. The anticipation seemed worse than what could possibly follow. I was wrong. "I ..." Farin broke off. She steeled herself and then said it. "I have to take your clothes and put them in the boys' locker room. You can hide out in here and wait for the next class to go to the gym, then go in there to get them, but you'll be late."

I shuddered. Did she want me to get gang raped or something?! This was too much. "No." I whispered. "Just give me my clothes, I'll take the penalty days. I don't know what the fuck Darla is thinking, but that is way too unsafe."

"Yeah, I agree. But, well, that kinda leads to option two." Farin frowned. She leaned forward and kissed me. She kept kissing me and I finally responded by kissing back, not realizing we were backing towards the door. I should have heard the lock turn, but I didn't.

Suddenly the door was open and Farin was backing out and I broke the kiss with a gasp rather than follow her into the open bathroom. "Farin!" I whispered harshly. "Give me my clothes!"

Farin looked at me through the open door with a sad expression on her face. "You'll get a message soon." She whispered and turned and left with my clothes.

I pulled the door shut and turned the lock and cursed. How the hell could she do this? I told her to just give me the penalty points for not accomplishing the task and she stole my clothes. This wasn't the way the game was supposed to go was it? At least it was never described to me this way. Granted, there was no way it was fair, but when did that ever matter to Darla?

This constant making up of stupid games and then changing the rules on a whim was really starting to piss me off. Unfortunately, I had bigger issues right now. Obviously, I was going to be late for class, if I made it there at all. I would have to have a talk with Darla today, she was not supposed to interfere with my classes and I was consistently late now for my favorite class of the day.

I was just wondering if maybe I should get Jill involved with this violation of my academics, when the bell rang for the second time. I could hear the 7th period gym class chatting in the echoing locker room, getting changed for their class. I sat on the toilet and prayed they would leave soon. Once they were gone to class, I was going to go get my clothes from my locker, if they were still there. It was unlikely, but I had to try something.

I heard some footsteps coming softly into the bathroom and then right towards my stall. I huddled there and pulled my knees up to my chin, wrapping my arms around them. I hoped it was Farin returning with my clothes or whatever it was that was going to get me out of here. Through the crack in the door, I saw a girl, probably an underclassman, since I didn't recognize her at all. She started to lean towards the crack. Oh God she was trying to see me!

I jumped up and scrambled to get out of the sight line of the crack in the door. I heard a giggle. "I know you are in there." The girl whispered. My heart was pounding. No way they were bringing someone else into this! Wasn't it enough already? Farin, Rebecca, Courtney, the entire cheerleading squad, though at least they didn't know who I was. Were they really bringing a girl from another grade into it as well? That was unacceptable.

"I have something for you if you want it." The girl laughed through her whisper. She put the edge of an envelope through the opening in the door. I grabbed it and tugged it from her hand. She laughed. "Are you really naked in there?"

I didn't answer, I just ripped open the envelope while pressed against the door panting in fear at this girl finding out who I am. It was a handwritten note. I read the words and let the tears fall. This was fucked up.

"Well, I guess I better go to class. I wish I knew who you were." The girl laughed and walked away.

I waited and sobbed on the toilet. In a few minutes, the girls had all left for gym and I was quite alone, waiting for the damning activity instructed by the letter. I should have just gone to the boy's locker room and got my clothes. It would have been risky, but if I had waited until now, it was unlikely any of them would be there to see me.

As the tears flowed down my cheeks, I thought about leaving. I could find something to wear couldn't I? After all, it was a locker room. Yes, Courtney had trapped me in here without even a towel to be found before, but maybe they hadn't done it this time. Shit! This is so unfair. Darla should have told me both choices before I made one. This sucked so bad. I was shaking as I awaited the promised intrusion from the letter.

I started as I heard the footsteps coming from the entry way to the locker room. I didn't want to be seen crying, so I wiped my tears and tried my best to clean up as the footsteps entered the bathroom and headed straight for my stall. I was shaking so hard, I could barely control it. This was going to happen and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I was nothing, not a girl, not a person, just an object to be used, toyed with by this person on the other side of the door. I looked through the crack and saw the eye looking right back at me.

"Open up quick before someone sees me." He whispered.

My fingers shook so hard I could barely turn the lock on the door. I finally did and stepped back to let Brad inside. He looked at me with a smile at first, then seeing me shaking, naked, obviously red in the eyes and face, he frowned, turned and locked the door.

"Am I really that horrible Carrie?" He whispered. He turned back to face me. "It wasn't exactly my idea, though I thought if someone was going to do it, you would be a little happy that it was me."

I wasn't and he could see it in my face. "Look.." he started and then paused. He looked quite unsure of himself all of a sudden.

I knelt on the floor, better not to look at him or talk to him. My shaking hands couldn't get a hold on his zipper and I started crying again. "Just get it out and shut up." I sobbed.

"Fuck this." Brad said. "Just lie and I will too, okay Carrie? I'll tell them you gave me a great blowjob okay? I'm not going to even get an erection with you like this. Come on, let's go get your clothes." He pulled off his shirt and handed it to me.

I took it and jumped up and hugged him hard. "Thank you." I whispered, tears dripping onto his shoulder.

He hugged me back for a minute then we both awkwardly stepped away from each other. "Why don't you just stop? Before things get too out of control? I mean look at you Carrie." He whispered, but too loudly for my comfort. "You've actually sucked mine before and you are a fucking mess about it. How are you going to do this at the party? It's bullshit. Go to Jill before Darla turns you into a whore. I know going back to Rebecca didn't put me on your top ten people list, but I always did like you Carrie. And if you ever say this to Becca, I'll deny it and call you a liar, but I have often regretted it."

I looked up from the shirt in my hands at Brad's eyes for the first time since I saw the one peeking through the crack in the door. "Please don't."

His face turned downwards into a sad look. "Don't what?"

"Don't feed me any bullshit right now." I exhaled as my lip trembled slightly. "I don't... I can't deal with anything anymore." I looked back down and pulled his shirt over my head. Brad is much taller than me, so it covered my ass and pussy easily.

Brad took my chin softly in his hands and tilted it back up to look into my eyes. "I'm not feeding you any bullshit Carrie. It fucking burns me up every time Becca treats you the way she does. It has been the cause of many fights that you never heard about." He smiled softly. "Just please say you sucked me off and I'll say the same. Or don't, but it will probably get me broke up with Rebecca if you tell her the truth, even if I deny it."

"She thinks I still love you, and I guess I do a little. Don't go getting all gaga about it, I'm not going to stalk you or some sick shit. But, you know, I was the first guy you ever went down on, the only guy, so sure I feel special about it, and now..." He paused and broke eye contact. "This is fucked Carrie. What the hell do you care about this stupid bet? So what? Just refuse to do it anymore. Hell, I'll pay the bitch the money you owe her just to get you out of it. This isn't you. It isn't who you are and it sure as hell isn't who you are meant to be. You are too strong for this stupid crap. Just leave it."

That sounded so simple. Was it really an option? Could I just walk away from it? Farin had told me that I couldn't many times. She said that Darla would hurt me bad if I tried. Could I run? I stepped forward and hugged Brad as hard as I could and he wrapped his arms around me too. "Thanks" I whispered. "Maybe you are right."

"For what it's worth, I'll help you as much as I can." Brad said. "I'd really prefer not to lose Rebecca, but she seems to be only interested in fucking with you more than me these days anyway." He laughed as if that was some kind of joke. I didn't get it at all, bearing the brunt of her attention, but maybe someone else would find it humorous.

"You know..." I started and stopped, trying to think of how to phrase this properly. This may be the first time that anyone who knew about this thing had been nice to me without an ulterior motive. I really wanted to thank him for that. Then I felt his cock hardening against my belly and laughed. "Never mind." I sighed and pulled away.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers