Darla's Games Day 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,336 Followers

"We decided to let you put them in yourself, until you swear you can't take anymore. Then Linda and I will help you get to your goal. How many was it anyway?"

I focused on the road as we approached another stop sign. "I... umm... twenty..." I couldn't remember if it was twenty-seven or twenty-nine. I decided to error on the side of caution. "twenty-seven?" I asked.

"Actually, it was twenty-nine. I'm surprised you didn't remember that seeing how Linda was kind enough to take them all up her ass for you. I don't think it has closed up properly even now, a couple of days later."

I stared at the road open-mouthed for awhile. "Darla, I'm scared." I finally confided in her.

Darla laughed. "I would be too. I bet her asshole looked obscene when it was filled by twenty-nine pencils. I had to go buy a couple of packages of them to see how wide that would be and there is no way I'd want my asshole opened up that wide. But, you still get your virginity in one hole to enjoy. I'll never have that again either. Besides, with all the plugs and dildos, you should be pretty elastic down there by now. But, I'll make you a deal, you can stop us if it gets to be too much and I'll just add a day for every pencil that we are short of twenty-nine. And if you take more than twenty-nine, you can win a day for every additional pencil you take up your little ass. How does that sound?"

"After all, you got nine days off yesterday, you could stop at just seventeen pencils and break even with that and have tomorrow to win back more days. Seventeen isn't nearly as bad as twenty-nine. That is less than the plug you took yesterday. So, there you go, an out for you since you are so scared and have been through so much yesterday."

While it seemed a nice gesture, yesterday was no cake walk and I was not wanting to relinquish those twelve days I had won with my hard efforts. The exception of course, being Brad, who had completely confused me with his actions and words. I'd see how many I could handle and though it likely wouldn't be twenty-nine, I'd be sure it was more than seventeen.

"Turn here at the house with the brick front." Darla interrupted my thoughts.

I turned into the driveway behind a jacked up black pick-up truck and put my car in park. There were two other cars in the driveway on the right side, I didn't recognize the models, but they were older cars and looked to be restored muscle cars from a different time.

The house looked nice from the outside. It was a rancher, a bit old, but well kept. The yard was small but had a very nice flower bed along the front walk with a plethora of flowers that seemed welcoming in spite of the dread I felt in my heart.

Darla climbed out of the passenger door and closed it and waited at the front walk for me to likewise exit the car. With trepidation eating away at my heart, I turned off the ignition and taking the keys with me, I exited my car and locked the doors with the key fob. Darla started towards the front door once I was behind her and she rang the doorbell.

A brief few seconds later, the door was opened by a quite muscular man in a pair of jeans, work boots and a white wife beater. He was handsome, but definitely a bit older, maybe in his thirties. He looked at us and smiled and welcomed us inside, pushing the door wide open with a gesture. "Well Darla, so nice to see you again." His voice was deep. He was quite tall as well, somewhere around six feet tall and despite his kind demeanor, he intimidated me. I wasn't expecting a guy to be there to be honest, so it took me aback and I stood at the door for a few seconds with a confused look on my face.

Darla gave the guy a big hug, which he returned with a squeeze to her ass. "Have you missed me Rod?" She smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Now now Darla, you had your chance to make me an honest man. I only play when Linda is invited now. Well, for the most part." He chuckled.

As if his eyes hadn't barely left me from the time he opened the door, he nodded towards me and Darla smiled over at me with him, the two of them still embracing as they looked at me standing in the doorway. "You must be Carrie. Come on in and close your mouth before you catch a fly."

I realized that my mouth was hanging open and blushed a bit in embarrassment at that fact. I took a step inside the door and looked past them and froze again. There were seven other people in the living room besides Darla and Rod. My eyes went wide and I couldn't move. What was going on here? I took a step back as I felt the heat of eighteen eyes on me.

Darla reached out and took my hand. "It's okay Carrie. They are just here to watch, much like your cheerleader friends when Linda quite literally took it up the ass for you." She turned and smiled at a girl around my height and waved her over. "Carrie, this is Linda. Linda, this is Carrie, the girl you did such a huge favor for yesterday."

She didn't really look like me, but her body, from what I could see of it, was quite similar. The height, the breasts, the relative size of her body overall, it was apparent why she was chosen to wear the gimp suit compared to the other girls in the room. She had long, dirty blonde hair lying straight and half way down her back. Her breasts were perhaps a little bigger than my own, but comparable. She was definitely a little older than me, probably in her mid-twenties, though I'm not very good at guessing ages. She was smiling with very full lips at me and I caught her tongue dart out briefly to lick her lower lip as she crossed the room and ended right in front of me with her hand extended in greeting.

"It is such a pleasure to meet you again Carrie." She said in a very sultry voice.

We really hadn't met, though she had eaten my pussy and I was wondering now if I would have to return that favor as well. I mumbled, "N-nice to meet you... umm... I mean face to face."

She laughed softly at that and I took a moment to glance at the other people in the room. Aside from Rod, Darla and Linda, I had no idea who these other six people were and I was becoming more and more nervous by the second. My breath was coming in going in short gasps and I was afraid I would hyperventilate. The other six people were three guys and three girls. They ranged in age from the youngest girl looking to be around my age to the oldest guy looking to be around forty years old.

The girls were all dressed suggestively, but not like strippers. It was still pretty warm for late September, and they all wore either shorts or short skirts. Amongst them were a red haired girl with pale skin and as if catching that I was now looking into the room, they all stood up as if to invite me to check them out.

The redhead was quite thin and tall, the tallest woman in the room, probably close to six feet tall. I'd guess her to be around twenty-five. Her breasts were probably the same size as mine, but on her thin, tall body, they seemed much larger, or at least more pronounced. Her top was a half shirt that left her tiny belly bare and disclosed the curve of her hips where they were revealed above her brief denim skirt. Her skin was rather tanned, either she had a lot of time for sun worship or she frequented a tanning bed. Her eyes were emerald green and definitely stared right into my own until I uncomfortably turned away.

"How rude of me." Linda smiled as she took my left hand in her right and led me towards the group of voyeurs. I couldn't help but notice my hand trembling as she held it. "This is Candace." She first introduced me to the tall redhead, who I guessed she had seen me making eye contact with, as if it were a good place to start.

Candace extended her right hand and I met it with my own. She squeezed my hand softly and smiled, looking right into my eyes until I had to turn away. I noticed the wide smile on her lips and perhaps a glimpse of her tongue licking them out of my peripheral vision.

"And this is Candace's boyfriend Gary." Linda motioned to the tallest guy in the room. He must have been six foot three. He was probably in his thirties, very tall, very toned, as was belied by his tank top. I could almost see his abs through the tightness of the shirt. His dark hair was very well kept and he had only a small goatee on his chin as any facial hair. His hand dwarfed mine and though he held my own gently, it was frightening to think of what this guy by himself could do to me, not even considering the other eight people in the room.

"A pleasure to meet you Carrie. Darla has told us much about you, it's great to finally put a face to the stories." Gary smiled. I looked into his brown eyes for the briefest of moments before jerking them away in embarrassment. I must have blushed and he noticed. "Don't be shy. We actually all think you are a pretty amazing girl. I don't think Candace would have been able to handle what you have been through." His smile was kind, but not consoling. Had Darla told them everything? This was so out of control.

He finally released my hand and Linda gestured to the next guy in the line of strangers. "This is Bill, he is with Claire." She gestured to the roughly five foot ten fortyish guy with slightly graying hair. His face had some wrinkles that lent me to the guessing of his age with the hair color. His blue eyes were kind. His skin was quite fair, which I supposed went along with the blonde hair that covered his head. His hair line was slightly receding, but not terribly noticeable by the way he brushed it until you got up close. He was the most professionally dressed person in the room, wearing khacki pants and a long sleeve green shirt and a pair of brown shoes. I guessed him to be white collar. He, as everyone in this room, was attractive. Nobody was model material, but there were no ugly people in the room.

He shook my hand with a "A pleasure." And I looked to his girlfriend, who closed the gap to take my hand upon the relinquishment of Bill. Claire was around 5'5" with short, black hair. I figured her to be around twenty-nine years old. Her skin was even paler than Bill's, which made her red lips stand out even more than the shiny gloss would have done on my own. Her brown eyes were very large. Her body was very curvy, the thing that stood out the most, was her breasts. They must have been a double D cup. They were quite huge. "I've been looking so forward to meeting you Carrie, I was starting to think that Darla was making you up. You are just as delicious looking as she described."

I caught her giggle as her words made my hand shiver convulsively. However, she did release my shaking appendage to allow me to be introduced to the final two people in the room. "Zackary and Jamie." Linda introduced the last two as I took the large hand of the most muscular guy in the room. He was around six feet tall and his body was wide. His arms were bulging masses that made me think instantly of the gym rats on the football team. Not the receivers or quarterback, no this guy was more like a lineman. He was just huge. His hair was brown and buzzed short and even all across his head. His eyes were likewise brown. His chest looked like ... well it was huge. "Great to meet you Carrie." Zackary said as he held my shaking hand. "Jamie has been dying to finally set her eyes on you, hasn't stopped talking about since we found out we were going to meet you a few days ago. She's been like a school girl going on her first date I swear." He laughed. I failed to find the humor in any of it.

As my hand mechanically went to Jamie's I was taken in by her beauty. This girl was pretty close to a model. She was a good six inches taller than my 5'1". She had the shiniest brown hair that I have ever seen in my life. It was so bouncy and flowing down to the top of her ass. Her eyes were that shade of green that reminds you of a serene pond with lily pads. Her lips looked practically sculpted. Her body was just perfectly shaped. Not skinny, not terribly curvy, I suppose the perfect body is a very subjective matter. But to me, that gentle curve of the hips that leads to a gentle curve at the waist that leads to the gentle curves of the breast is perfect. Like the entire body just flows from the neck down to the calves.

Anyway, she took my visibly trembling hand and smiled at me like she wanted to devour me right then and there and if it hadn't been for the circumstances surrounding our meeting, I might have melted like butter. "I feel like I know you, but now that I meet you for the first time, I know that isn't true at all." Jamie smiled. "I hope we get the chance to get to know each other sometime. Perhaps we can get together for dinner one night?"

I had no idea how to react, but under the circumstances, I was not in any condition to be hit on or asked out. I shook through my whole body and felt on the verge of tears or a seizure. I guess she saw the uncomfortable expression in my face and frowned softly as she let my hand go.

"It's just the situation Jamie." Darla said from behind me. "I'll have her call you next week to set it up."

I looked back over my shoulder shocked at Darla. She was pimping me out like I was her prostitute? I opened my mouth to complain, but before a sound left my lips she held her finger to her lips. "Don't say anything stupid Carrie. It's dinner, not sex." As if she could read my mind. "We aren't all horny teenagers with nothing but sex on our minds." She laughed.

When I turned back, I noticed the three couples sitting back down and Linda was still holding my left hand. "I suppose there is no delicate way to do this." She smiled at me. "Why don't you go ahead and get undressed and I'll go get the lube and the pencils from the table. I think the coffee table will be best, I'll put a couple of towels down so it will be easier on your knees."

And Linda released my hand and went down the hall to retrieve the towels and every eye in the room was on me. They were watching expectantly. I just stood there, clasping my hands together in front of me and rubbing them nervously.

"Anytime Carrie." Darla stated flatly.

I turned to look at her, wondering what she meant. She motioned to me and I still didn't get it. "Take your clothes off Carrie." She finally made it plain what they were all waiting for. Just then, Linda re-entered the room and laid some thick towels down on the coffee table in the center of the living room.

I looked out of the large picture window in front of the house, then back at Darla. Rod broke in, "Oh, yes sorry, I guess the neighbors shouldn't be getting any free shows." He laughed and drew the curtains on the window.

I took my top in my hands and I was shaking so hard I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even get my clothes off from shivering so badly. "Carrie, knock off the bullshit." Darla said, and I could detect a slight hint of anger in her tone. "Take your clothes off, you don't have to do a strip tease or anything, just get them off and get on all fours on the coffee table. If I have to help you, it will be worse, I promise you."

I started crying, I couldn't help it. I had never exposed myself to strangers outside the showers at school and everyone looked the other way in the locker rooms, not wanting to be accused of being a lesbian. They were all staring at me. They were all waiting to see me naked. They were all going to watch me put pencils in my own ass until I was so full I couldn't take anymore. It was too much.

Still, I managed to pull my top up over my head. Of course, I didn't have a bra on, so it was quite bare breasts that I exposed as they popped below the rising shirt and the bouncing effect made me cringe. I held the shirt over my face longer than necessary and let my tears soak into the material before I continued the journey and lifted my shirt free of my head. I then let it drop off my arms onto the floor in front of me.

I stood there, wearing nothing but a skirt, socks and shoes. I looked at the leering eyes of the nine other people in the room and started shaking again. I fumbled at the button on my skirt, but couldn't control my hands and failed miserably. The inept manner in which I was trying to undress made my trepidation increase tenfold and I started crying again. I didn't make any sound, I just felt the tears trickling down my face.

I started yanking at the button, trying to get it disengaged from the accompanying slot in the skirt, but it was for naught. I looked down and caught sight of my breasts bouncing as I continued in my fruitless efforts and I looked up through bleary eyes. Every eye was glued to me. It was so humiliating. I wanted to run. I knew if I did there would be hell to pay from Darla. She hadn't said anything since her last order, but I knew she must be getting impatient.

I turned to her, my hands still trying to unclasp the button. "P-please? I ... I c-can't."

"Jamie, why don't you give her a hand with her button." Zachary offered. I turned to his voice and his eyes looked at me reassuringly. There was no anger or impatience, it almost looked like pity. I saw Jamie standing up and she smiled at me softly. She brushed the tears from my cheeks. "It's okay." She whispered. "Let me help. You are going to be fine Carrie, I know it. You couldn't have come this far if you weren't strong enough to handle this." I wasn't sure if anyone else could hear her words, but it didn't matter, because I just stood there as she knelt down in front of me and undid the button on my skirt. She slid the zipper down and then eased my skirt down over my hips to fall below them around my feet.

I followed her lead as she guided my feet out of my skirt. Looking down, I was happy to see that she was looking at my feet, not staring at my bald pussy. She untied my shoes and helped me out of them and my socks as well. And then I was naked. I was completely naked in a room mostly full of strangers.

I clinched my eyes tightly closed, wishing myself away. 'There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.' I thought. I might have even clicked my heels three times. But, when I opened my eyes, there I was, naked as the day I was born and being leered upon by nine pairs of eyes.

Jamie then leaned in and kissed my cheek. I could smell her, whether it was perfume or body wash, she smelled very nice. Her lips were very soft and reassuring more than sexual in their touch. She whispered into my ear, though with the silence of the room, I think her voice probably travelled to them all. "It's okay Carrie. You have a beautiful body, don't be ashamed of it. Would it help if I got naked with you?"

I gulped and shook my head no. I didn't want everyone else getting naked, that would terrify me. I clinched my eyes tightly again, wishing it all away. "Okay then, let's get you started shall we?" I felt a gentle pressure on my shoulders and sobbed softly as I sunk to my knees.

"All fours and you should probably lube up a bit first." Darla instructed. "You want me to squirt it up there or do you want to do it yourself?"

I trembled onto my hands and knees. "I..."

"Just spread your cheeks Carrie." Darla told me with a voice of frustration. I did as instructed, placing my forehead on the floor to spread my ass cheeks, one with each hand.

I felt the nozzle touch my anus and then press forward, stretching it slightly. Then she squeezed and I could feel the lubricant squirting into my ass. I cringed at the feeling. Next, I felt a lubricated finger pushing into my ass and fucking it in and out. Then I felt a second finger join the first. Then I had three fingers driving in and out of my asshole. I was so humiliated by this. It had been bad enough suffering in the gimp suit, but these strange adults were all watching me completely naked, seeing every inch of me, even my face.

"Carrie, I'll hold your ass open if you want." Jamie offered as she put a pile of pencils in front of me.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,336 Followers