Darlene Got My Cherry

Story Info
She was the young airman's first sexual experience.
5.5k words
4.35
68.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers

Many years ago, right after I graduated from high school, I joined the United States Air Force. It was a normal thing for me to do back then. Almost everybody went to work right out of high school, either by joining some branch of the armed services or getting a job. Usually, the job would be in a local factory or cannery or similar place. Hardly anybody went on to college at that time and that place. I was only 17, and there was no job available then, and none that I wanted even after I turned 18. The armed forces, the Air Force in particular, seemed like the obvious choice.

Seven months later, on my way to my first permanent duty station, I stopped in my home town for a few days. I was 18 by then, and had managed to wangle an identification card that listed my date of birth as three years earlier than the actual year. This meant I could drink in bars and, if asked my age, could "prove" that I was old enough to be there. I used to do quite a bit of that, mostly when I was in places where nobody knew me.

In my home town, though, if I wanted to hang out with my buddies, it usually couldn't be in a bar. They were all about my actual age, or even younger, and not lucky enough to have inaccurate identification cards as I had. This was not a problem because we could get together in one of the local restaurants. They just served beer, which was what I wanted anyhow, and the others settled for soft drinks. It was January, and much too cold to hang around outside.

My second night there, an old pal and his girl friend and I went into one of our favorite places. I ordered beer, and provided identification when asked. The others were not carded, because they asked for Coca Cola. A few minutes after we were served, another young woman, a close friend of my buddy's girl friend, joined us. She was on her way home from work, and wore blue jeans and a long winter coat, which she hung on the coat rack before joining us. I recognized her immediately, having gone through several years of elementary school and four years of high school with her. Her name was Darlene Lane, and I had never been close to her in all those years, although I had tried.

She had dark hair and her face was rather homely, but her body was what I would then have called "pleasantly plump" but now would call "zoftig". In high school, she had a reputation as being very promiscuous, ready to fuck anybody. That was just a rumor, although widespread. I knew it was not completely true because, in my shy, bumbling way, I had tried to get into her pants, only to be firmly rebuffed. After that, I had little to do with her, so I was surprised when she greeted me warmly and took a seat closer to me, than to her friend.

"Hi, Darlene. What'll you have?" I asked her. After she told me, I went to the counter to fetch and pay for the particular soft drink she favored.

"Thanks, George." I was rewarded by a very pretty smile, and Darlene's face suddenly became much less homely. She not only smiled, but leaned closer and squeezed my hand. It felt good, and I wasn't used to such gestures from girls or women, so I leaned a little closer to her too.

That evening was very pleasant and I learned a lot about Darlene. She had started working at a local cannery right after finishing high school, and didn't like it very much, but thought it could have been worse. I was not surprised to hear she was still sharing the same small, two-bedroom house with her mother. That night, she seemed much nicer than I remembered her.

I told Darlene about myself too, how I was an Airman Third Class on my way to an airbase a few hundred miles north of town. That was actually quite close; I would be able to return home occasionally and she seemed glad to hear that. A few years earlier, when I had attempted an assault on her rather dubious virtue, she had essentially told me to hit the road, and not come back. That night, though, Darlene seemed much more interested in me than she had been before, partly, I suppose, because I was a more interesting.

We ordered another round of drinks and, wanting to continue to find favor with Darlene, I paid for them. She rewarded me with another smile and squeezed my hand again. This time, she left her hand on mine, and that felt even better.

After finishing her Coke, Darlene announced she would have to leave. "I have to take my mother's hearing aid to the repair shop, and they close at nine." She got up to leave, and I went with her to the exit, stopping to help her on with her coat. When I walked to the door, she held my hand until we stopped on the front steps.

"Do you think you're going to be here tomorrow night, George?"

"Probably. I know Pete and Ellen like to hang out here."

"Okay, I'll see you here then." Darlene hesitated briefly, before leaving, but she turned and smiled and waved to me just before turning the corner on her way home. After she was out of sight, I wondered if I could have kissed her, or if she had wanted me to.

I finished my beer, and decided to call it a night as well. It was fun hanging out with friends and drinking beer, but I also wanted to be with my family as much as I could. For the rest of the night, I chatted with my parents and my brother and sister. I went to bed late and woke up late the next morning.

At that time, I didn't have a car, and didn't really need one, because the town was small enough that I could walk anywhere I wanted, and that's what I did, seeing all the things I had missed over the last seven months. After eating dinner at home, I walked back to the same restaurant. Pete and Ellen were there again, and Ellen had some surprising news for me, which I was glad to hear.

"I talked to Darlene today, and she tells me she's going to try to get your class ring from you tonight."

I looked at the ring when I heard that. I had gotten it almost two years ago, late in my third year of high school. Since then, it had adorned nobody's finger but mine, because no girl or woman had ever demonstrated any interest in being in a relationship that would involve her wearing it. For all my life, I had been so shy that even talking to a girl to try to establish a personal relationship took a tremendous effort of will. Compounding the problem, I had no qualities that would induce any girl to take the initiative toward me. Bashfulness can be an endearing trait in a young child or even in a girl back then, but it is a curse to a boy or young man.

If Darlene wanted it, I had no problem with the idea, but I hoped to lose my cherry to her before that happened. I thanked Ellen for the news, and coolly drank a bottle of beer while waiting expectantly for Darlene to put in an appearance. I was still shy but, as it had the previous night, the beer would dissolve most of the problem, and the new confidence I felt after hearing Ellen's news would eliminate the rest.

She finally did arrive, much later than she had the previous night, and it was worth the wait. Obviously, she had gone home first to clean up and change her clothes. As soon as she entered the restaurant, Darlene headed for our table, and I got up to greet her and help her remove her coat. She didn't really need any help, but that was a boyfriend thing to do, and that was how I wanted her to think of me. Under it, she was wearing a nice wool dress that emphasized her large breasts and hugged her other curves very nicely. My desire to lose my virginity grew even stronger.

"Want a Coke?" I asked her. "How about you guys?" I inquired of my companions. They all replied in the affirmative and I went to the counter to get three Cokes and another beer for myself.

We listened to the jukebox and chatted. Pete and Ellen seemed mostly interested in each other, and that was fine with me because, for that night at least, I was mostly interested in Darlene, and she seemed mostly interested in me.

She drained the last of her drink and put her hand on mine as she turned to me. "I can't stay very late tonight. I have to get up early and go to work tomorrow." Darlene squeezed my hand and smiled as she spoke.

I knew she had to go to work the next day, but I also knew her shift at the cannery started at nine o'clock, and it was still early in the evening. Although not knowledgeable in the ways of women, I was pretty sure how to respond.

"That's too bad; it's been nice seeing you again. Can I walk you home?"

"That would be nice."

We rose from the table and I went to get her coat from the rack where I had hung it, and held it while she put it on. We said "good-night" to our companions and, just before we left, I looked back at them, grinning. They were grinning too, and Jack gave me an "OK" sign with his thumb and finger. They both knew my intentions, and I fervently hoped they were Darlene's intentions too.

She lived only about four blocks away; as I said, in this small town, any place you might want to go was within walking distance. We strolled arm in arm, holding hands, with me next to the street, as was the custom. After about a block, she turned to face me.

"How soon are you leaving?"

"Pretty soon. I'll be in town tomorrow but I'll have to leave the next day to get there on Friday morning."

We walked another half block, and Darlene turned to me again. "Will you write to me?"

"Yes. I will, if you want."

That was apparently something Darlene very much wanted to hear, and she leaned against me and squeezed my hand as we moved more closely together. She started walking faster too, as if suddenly in a hurry, and I kept up with her. When we reached her house, the door was unlocked, which was normal then.

"Come in," she whispered, holding the door open.

Once we were inside, she locked it and, in that warm, private place, moved to stand very close in front of me and turned her face up expectantly. Once again, I knew what to do, and I wrapped my arms around her, bent down and kissed her, clumsily, but full on the lips. With enthusiasm, she kissed me back. That was not the first time I had kissed a girl, but it was the first time I had kissed one under those circumstances. I liked it and I wanted to continue doing it.

So did she. We kissed again, and again, and with the third kiss, I felt Darlene's tongue trying to gain entrance between my lips. I had heard of French kissing so I parted my lips and teeth and let her tongue slide into my mouth, where I licked the underside with my own. On our next kiss, both our mouths were open, and our tongues met in the middle. While I had been hugging her, Darlene had unbuttoned her coat and unzipped my jacket. With both garments open, she moved closer and, during the next kiss, she pressed her sexy body tightly against me, especially her luscious breasts. From the kissing, and the closeness of her, and the hopes that had become expectations, my cock had grown stiff. When Darlene felt it pressing against her belly, she smiled and stepped back slightly, detaching her mouth from mine.

"C'mon," she whispered, holding me by the arm and leading me through the dark living room toward an open door on the far wall. I assumed her mother was asleep, since the house was dark and the television wasn't on. Without her hearing aid, Darlene's mother couldn't have heard us, but I kept my voice at a whisper anyhow.

Once we passed through the door, she closed it and turned on the light. I saw we were in her bedroom, which was cheaply furnished, but the most important thing, a double bed, stood awaiting us. Darlene took off her coat and helped me remove mine and hung them on one of the hooks on the back of the door. With that chore taken care of, she returned to stand in front of me, and we resumed kissing, almost as we had been doing before.

It was better, though, because with her coat and my jacket gone, we seemed closer. I could feel heat radiating from her body, and I'm sure she could feel my cock poking her more urgently. I could also run my hands all over her back and ass, until I brought them around and reached up to place them on her breasts. They were wonderful to hold, with their weight and fullness and, for the first time in my life, I became fully aware of why boys liked to "feel up" girls. Although inexperienced, I was not totally ignorant of such things. I had spent many hours in bull sessions, mostly discussing sex, with other boys and men, and was confident I would know what to do and when to do it.

"Just a minute," she whispered, and her hands went to the back of her neck.

With her hands back at her sides, Darlene turned her back to me. "Unzip me," she directed, and I could see the clasp at the neck of her dress was unhooked. "Unhook my bra too," she told me after I had pulled her zipper down to her waist. I was very happy to do that also.

With her dress almost falling off her, Darlene turned around to face me again and pulled her arms from the sleeves, letting the top drop below her waist. Her bra was still held on by straps over her shoulders, but she quickly pulled them down her arms too, and let it drop to the floor, exposing her succulent, naked breasts. They were the loveliest things I had ever seen. She took hold of my hands and placed them on her twin beauties.

"You like them?"

"Y-yes. They're beautiful." I squeezed them gently, not wanting to be too rough with them or with Darlene.

"Show me that you like them."

To me, a demonstration of affection meant petting or, especially, kissing. I bent down and kissed each nipple in turn. They felt good on my lips and, impulsively, I licked one of them. It felt even better on my tongue, so I licked the other one. The more I licked, the better it felt, and I could feel Darlene's nipples starting to stiffen, and I heard her breath coming faster. I thought those were good signs, and she proved me to be right.

"I like what you're doing. It feels real good, but let's get into bed."

"Okay."

Darlene reached down, took hold of the hem of her dress and pulled it up to her hips. With the garment bunched around the middle of the body, she backed over to the bed and sat down. I sat beside her and removed my shoes and, mostly out of habit, my socks. By the time I finished with them and set them aside, the socks neatly stuffed into the shoes, Darlene had taken off her dress. It was draped across her dresser, and she was busy with her saddle shoes and bobby socks. The footwear wasn't very stylish, but nobody with any sense wears high heels when she has to walk on an icy sidewalk.

By the time her feet were bare, I had removed my pants also, and tossed them over near my shirt. Before discarding them, I had taken the condom, which I always carried, from the pocket and set it on the bed next to me but away from her view. It was obvious we both had the same intentions, but I wanted my actions to appear as spontaneous as I could, rather than planned.

Darlene was wearing only cotton panties and I had nothing on but my jockey shorts. I put my arm around her back, but hugging and petting and kissing is awkward when sitting side by side on a bed. Leaning toward her, I gently held one breast in my hand and pushed against her chest. Darlene followed my lead, sliding farther onto the bed and lying on her back. With one hand still holding her breast, I lowered my face to hers, and kissed her, hard and long, thrusting my tongue into her mouth, where it was greeted with enthusiasm. When I drew my mouth away, I stood up and stepped back, giving Darlene a chance to swing her feet up onto the bed, and scoot over to the middle. The bedroom was warm, so no covers were needed, and she left the light on. I was glad of that, because I was really relishing the sight of her almost naked body.

For safekeeping, I picked up the condom and slipped it under the pillow when I joined Darlene on the bed. We lay on our sides, facing each other and embracing, our bodies pressed tightly together. Again and again we kissed, and I could feel her body writhing against me while her chest rose and fell with deep breaths. Once again, I moved my mouth lower, to kiss and lick her nipples, before taking one of her luscious breasts into my mouth to suck on it. While I kissed and sucked, my hands caressed her body, and I reveled in the feel of her soft womanliness.

I assumed Darlene took a shower before coming to the restaurant, but I was starting to smell a delightful, musky aroma, like nothing in my experience. The scent was sexually arousing, almost as much as her breast in my mouth or her soft flesh under my hands. When I looked toward her crotch, there was a stain that seemed to be spreading across her panties, and I recalled more from the bull sessions I had taken part in. The scent and the stain were lubricating fluids produced by her pussy. Darlene was aroused and hot and ready to fuck!

We were still lying on our sides and my arms were around her in an embrace. I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties and started to push them down, feeling the slick wetness of her pussy as I did. Darlene raised her hip from the bed, and I sat up to pull them down and all the way off, leaving her naked, as well as aroused. When I lay back down, she reached into the waistband of my shorts and, while holding my cock in one hand, started pulling them down. I raised myself from the bed and, seconds later, I was just as naked as Darlene.

"Got a rubber?" she whispered.

"Yes. Right here." I reached under the pillow for the condom I had stashed there, and handed it to her.

My inexperience must have been obvious to her, because Darlene unwrapped the small packet and told me to lie on my back while she rolled the condom onto my erect cock. With that done, she lay on her back, and looked at me expectantly, with her legs spread wide.

No further invitation was needed. I knelt between them and leaned forward, one hand splayed out beside her to support my weight, and the other holding my cock to guide it to its target. Darlene held her pussy open for me to aim at and, when the head of my cock made contact with her, she held it in her other hand to rub it against her wetness. With the lubrication spread, Darlene placed the tip against the opening she was creating and, with a firm push by me, it was inside her. As my cock wedged its way in, she grimaced in pleasure, let out a long, happy sigh, and nestled her head into her pillow.

I was glad she liked what we had just done, because I did also. With another strong thrust, more of my cock was inside Darlene's pussy, which seemed to be getting wetter by the second. She sighed happily again, lifted her legs to wrap them around my hips, and raised her arms invitingly. My cock was inside her deeply enough that I no longer needed to guide it, so I placed that hand next to her, and lowered myself until I was almost lying on top of her body. Slowly, I drew my shaft most of the way out, paused, and drove it back into Darlene's pussy, all the way this time. She squeezed me with her legs and put her hands on my shoulders to pull my face down to hers so we could kiss and let our tongues join in the fun.

They certainly wouldn't be having as much fun as my cock was. I had masturbated hundreds, maybe thousands of times, and it had been pleasant enough, but my hand was nothing compared to the wonderful place that was making my cock so welcome. Darlene's pussy was warm, and so wet that the entire length of my shaft could plunge into her with no friction, but it was tight enough that I could feel her muscles squeezing every inch that was inside her. Once again, I drew my cock most of the way out, and thrust it back into Darlene. This time, the lady ended our kiss by tilting her head back, closing her eyes and sighing, with her mouth wide open. It was a beautiful sight.

As terrific as everything was to me, it might have been even better for Darlene. After the first two strokes, I realized it would last much longer and be that much better for both of us if I slowed down. The third time I thrust my cock into her, Darlene surprised me by fucking her pussy back to meet me. It felt even better than the first two had, and our bodies met with a pleasant squishing sound. She sighed more loudly, and I drew my breath in sharply through my teeth, from the delightful things that were happening to me. The next stroke was even better than the third one had been and, as we continued, it kept getting better and better for both of us.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers
12