Darling Bonnie Ch. 2

Story Info
Dad and daughter fall into depravity.
2.6k words
4.42
101.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie loves for me to play little sex games with her. After introducing her to a vibrator, it's become a regular part of our lovemaking. Sometimes, I push it inside her and turn it on full, watching her squirm all over the bed until she comes. Lately, I've introduced some light bondage to her, tying her arms and legs with scarves to the bedposts and fucking her while she's "helpless."

I also taught her how to suck my cock. We started carefully, just having her lick the underside – making sure I was fresh from the shower, of course – then progressed to training her how to take more of my cock into her mouth. Since she's so petite, I can't get more than half of it into her, but I'm patient and she's eager to learn. By the time she's 19, she'll be the best cocksucker around.

Although I haven't fucked her in the ass yet, she knows that's coming. I told her I wanted to better prepare her, so at night, after our lovemaking, I insert a narrow buttplug into her ass. It has a small flange so it can fit right in and be held in place by her sphincter. I have an entire set of them, each one slightly bigger than the last. We're already on No. 3 – there are 10 in the set. When I showed her the largest one, she paled and told me she couldn't possibly take that up her ass. Of course, I told her that we would only go as far as she felt comfortable going. Deep down, I knew that she would be taking that large one within a year and loving it. To help her stretch, I lube up my fingers regularly and insert them into her asshole, often just as I'm about to come inside her pussy. She now thinks of her ass as another erogenous zone.

At my request, Bonnie started shaving her mound. For some reason, I like it bald. With her small frame and her hairless pussy, she really looks like a little girl now, I have to admit. I don't let her shave herself – I enjoy that too much. Every other day or so, she comes to my bed with "the equipment," as we call it: shaving can, safety razor, a dry towel and a hot, wet washcloth. I go through our little ritual, rubbing the washcloth over her prickly mound, then spreading the shaving cream, making sure to rub her clit with my thumb while I do. Within seconds, she's squirming until I pick up the razor, then she has to settle herself down so I won't nick her. With careful strokes, my eyes just inches away from her sweet girlhood, I shave her downy stubble clean. Afterwards, I wipe her again with the washcloth and dry her off. We're usually good for a fucking right about then.

She used to wear her hair long, but I encouraged her to try a shorter style and we both like it a lot better. I also like her to wear skirts, not jeans, so her panties – and her pussy -- are easily accessible to me when she's home.

My favorite position is doggie-style, with her on her hands and knees. Sometimes, when she comes home from school, I'll have her strip right there in the living room and I'll fuck her from behind, my hands gripping her narrow shoulders for leverage. I also love to eat her because she's so tasty. If I'm sitting on the couch when she comes home, she might drop her panties, climb up over me until her legs are hanging over the back and push her pussy into my mouth. To think that she used to be so shy about such behavior!

While many parents have to endure their children as they go through the willful teenage years, Bonnie hasn't been like that at all. If anything, she's becoming much more obedient. It started in the bedroom, but has permeated other parts of her life. In fact, I've found that if she challenges me, I merely have to withhold sex for a day or two and she's back, begging me to forgive her. To win my forgiveness, she must accept some kind of sexual punishment. I know she secretly likes this aspect of our relationship. The first time it happened, I spanked her over my knee, her naked bottom wiggling wildly on my lap. I would spank her a few times, then rub her ass, and then spank her again. Once her ass was nice and pink, I fucked her from behind, making sure my upper thighs bounced against her tender asscheeks. There were tears in her eyes when she came in a powerful orgasm.

Last night, she came to me after a petty argument and asked if she could sleep with me. She said he missed me already, even though we hadn't even been apart one night. I told her sure, but she'd have to agree to take on the No. 4 buttplug after our session. She readily agreed, and I suspected it was just the type of punishment she wanted. No matter. After a long fucking session, where she came at least three times and I twice, I slipped out of bed and retrieved the buttplugs. I showed her the difference between No. 3 and No. 4 and she surprised me by saying, "What does No. 5 look like?"

I showed her and her eyes widened. "I think you'd like to have this one, wouldn't you?" I said. She shook her head. "I don't think I can take it."

"OK," I said and made to put it back. Instead, out of her sight, I put back the No. 4 plug. She never noticed. I lubed her ass up good, then smeared the KY jelly over the larger phallus. Carefully, I pressed the tip against her asshole and pushed it in slightly. She groaned, a noise that seemed to come from her toes. "Relax," I said. "It's not that much bigger." I twisted it and pushed it in more, letting her sphincter muscles expand slowly. I certainly didn't want to rip her – how would I explain that to the family doctor?

Slowly, she accepted the larger plug into her. More than once, she moaned and told me it was too big. I just let her rest, then started anew. This was making me incredibly horny again. Finally, the base was sucked up against the tight ring of flesh and locked into place. "Oh, god, Daddy, I don't think I can wear that all night!"

"OK, let's take your mind off of it." I got around behind her and pulled her to her knees. "Daddy, no! You can't! I'm too full!" I ignored her and thrust my semi-hard cock into her dripping pussy. She gave a half-scream, then lay her head down on her forearms, abandoning herself to my cock. I pumped her slowly until my dick got fully hard again, then really began to pound into her. The feeling of a very full ass and cunt was a new experience for her. She bore it like a trouper, making guttural noises in her throat until I came for the third time. When I pulled out of her, she collapsed, exhausted. "That was incredible," she breathed into the pillow.

I rolled off and went to the nightstand. Another idea had occurred to me. Reaching inside, I pulled out an old dildo that I had bought for Jill many years ago. She had really enjoyed it and I suspect it was because it was a bit larger than my own cock. I caught her with it more than once, masturbating alone. It had straps on it so it could be held into place. Fondly, I remembered once I made Jill strap it on and wear it while we went out to dinner. She could barely eat, she was so filled up. I located the straps in the drawer, snapped them to the base and climbed back onto the bed. Bonnie, who hadn't really been paying attention to me, now looked over and nearly fainted. "Daddy!! NO! I'm too full!"

"This used to be your mother's," I told her. "I only want you to feel the tip of it, OK?"

Since it had been her mother's, how could she refuse? She nodded warily and let me approach her. Gently, I rolled her over onto her back and spread her legs as far apart as she could get them. Her pussy, leaking fluid, gaped open. Holding the dildo firmly by the base, I coaxed the tip into her. Already, her cunt lips were spread apart by it. She whimpered a bit, but otherwise said nothing. Encouraged, I slipped the dildo in a bit further. At the same time, I reached up and gently thumbed her swollen clit with my free hand. Bonnie sucked in her breath. More of the fake cock went into her – it was in about a third of the way now. She still didn't tell me to stop. I pulled it back out a bit, then pushed it in further, mimicking the motion of a real live cock. She rolled her hips up to meet the thrusts and settled in. I looked up at her face. Her mouth was open, her eyes glazed. She seemed to be wrestling between her desires and her common sense. Or maybe it was between her desire to please me and her fear of injury.

Two-thirds of the dildo were in her now. Just a little more and I could fasten the straps into position around her thighs and waist. I was rubbing her clit in earnest now, helping her toward her fourth orgasm of the night. "Stop – I'm coming!" she gasped. I said, "OK," then pushed the cock up inside her. She gasped again and jerked her hips, as if to expel the large stranger even as the orgasm rocked her. Quickly, I fastened the straps into place.

When she realized what I was doing, she shouted, "Daddy! Stop. Take it out! It's too big!" I grabbed her head in my hands and told her I loved her. "Please, just for a few minutes, OK? It's all the way in – you're a real woman, just like your mom. Just hang in there for a few minutes."

She calmed down then and tried to please her daddy and honor the memory of her mother. She was completely full of cock – the No. 5 buttplug in back and the large dildo up her cunt. I can't say why I wanted her so stretched out, but I did. I held her face while she whimpered and begged for about 15 minutes, then I agreed to remove the dildo. "Before I do, I'd like to see if you can walk," I told her. Her eyes grew wide again. "NO! I can't!"

"Just try, for daddy, OK?" She groaned as I helped her to a sitting position, then slid her legs over the side of the bed. She struggled for a long time to shift her weight onto her feet. Her legs wouldn't close, of course, making it awkward for her to gain her balance.

I gave her a push and her feet hit the floor. She could barely stand. I had to hold onto her waist. "Dad, it hurts! I can't do it."

"Sure you can, honey. Just walk up and down for me, then I'll take it out." Hobbling like an old lady, Bonnie crept along toward the end of the bed and back. "OK, now take it out. Take it out."

"You did great, honey, just great." I helped her back onto the bed and unsnapped the straps. The dildo didn't want to come out at first, it so filled her pussy. I had to carefully coax it free by pulling on the straps. When it slid out of her, she groaned again, turned on her side and held a hand between her legs. "No more, Daddy, no more of that! I'm too small."

"I'll only give you what you can handle, darling, you know that. You did great for the first time." My words, "first time" rang in her ears and she knew then that I would be coming back at her with it.

I've found I also enjoy taking Bonnie out for picnics and walks in the woods and having her expose herself. At first, she refused to go along with me on this, being far too embarrassed of her ripening body to have me see it during the cold light of day. Besides, she told me, what if someone were to see her naked? They'd know that something was going on between us. Somehow, the danger of it excited me even more.

So one day I told her to wear a skirt and blouse, then while we were walking in the woods, I asked her to hand me her panties. She looked at me like I was crazy, but then, looking around and seeing no one, she slipped them off and handed them over. Just knowing she was naked underneath her short skirt gave me a raging hard-on. I reached over and flipped up the back and she squealed and tried to cover herself. I held her close and kissed her, bringing the flap of skirt up and tucking it into her waist. Now her ass was exposed for anyone to see. She tried to tug it back into place, but I held her wrists and told her how much I loved her like this. Soon, she relaxed and let me have my way, all the while looking around for strangers. We walked a short ways down the path before she covered herself again. The sight of her lithe naked butt framed by her skirt was a tremendous turn-on.

Although she only exposed herself for a few minutes, I was conditioning her to accept it. It was warm out now, so we took many walks, driving until we were sure we were in a remote area before setting out. Often, there weren't any real trails, just deer paths as we walked deep into the woods. I always carried a blanket. We would go back in about a half-mile, then I'd make her hand me her panties and tuck in her skirt, both front and back. She'd walk ahead of me so I could see her perfect ass twitching. Occasionally, she'd twirl around, flashing me her perfect pussy. This made her incredibly horny. Soon, we'd stop and spread out the blanket, then strip off all our clothes and fuck like bunnies.

Being naked while making love outdoors inured my Bonnie to being naked while hiking. The first time, before she agreed to strip completely, she made me strip too. We walked about a quarter mile before we had to stop and make love. But I preferred that she was naked while I remained dressed. It established the balance of power between us: I was in charge. Before long, I got my way. We would hike in a ways, then she would stop and strip, handing me all her clothes. Then I'd walk behind, observing her lithe body.

More than once, I would bring her dildo and buttplug. I would let her walk in front of me naked for about a mile, then stop her, lay out the blanket and make her lie down on it. She was up to the No. 7 buttplug by now, so I'd lube that up and slide it into her, then make her lick up the dildo before placing that into her pussy and snapping it into place. We'd rise again, collect our things and walk. I loved the exaggerated bowlegged walk she had when she was full of these fake cocks. At first, she'd complain, but after a while she got used to them. We'd walk another half-mile or so before I had to stop and fuck the daylights out of her.

To be continued – if you vote! Comments also appreciated.