Darling Bound Ch. 3

Story Info
Darling is taken to her limits.
1.8k words
4.14
29.7k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit on the side of the bed and rub your cunt gently with my hand as I pick up the ostrich feather. I start running it over your face and neck, then down over your breasts and belly. It feels soft, almost warm to your skin, so sensual and delicate like a million little touches of the tip of my tongue on your skin. "Did you think it might be the feather, my darling?" I ask as I caress you all over, "You do like the feeling of the feather so much, I can tell by the way your nipples are hardening again, don't you?"

As you smile and moan and answer so sweetly that you do like it, I run it right up your inner thighs and over your cunt. I can almost feel you quiver as I do and I notice that you are spreading your legs without even thinking about it as I caress you there with the feather. "No, Darling, it wasn't the feather I had in mind," I say with a sigh, "But I do love it so, I think I will tie you up again downstairs sometime and caress you with the feather by candlelight for quite a while."

Then I pick up the candle and the matches.

Taking my time to increase your anticipation, I touch you with the candle before lighting it. It slides over your skin so easily, especially where there is wetness from the ice cube and your pussy juice flow. I can tell that you are figuring out in your mind what toy I have chosen, but quite sure that you can't tell the difference between this candle and my wooden rod which is about the same diameter and similarly round and smooth. The next moment erases any wonder, however, as I suddenly strike a match and light the candle. I can see your legs quiver as I do this and notice you pulling on your wrist bonds. I do so love to watch you writhe and squirm in anticipation of my next touch.

This time, however, my next touch is not with my hand or finger or the direct touch of a toy. This time the next touch is a drop of melted wax from the candle. I watch the candle form a little puddle around the wick. I watch the flame for a moment too. I've always enjoyed the mystery of flame as it dances on its little source of energy at the tip of the candle. Then, with an evil grin on my face, I position the candle directly over your thigh within an inch of your outer labia, about 6" over your skin and let the first drop fall. It is almost slow motion to my view, but you have no view. From your perspective there is only no pain, then pain. There is anticipation, then realization. In a split second you go from relative relaxation to tight, searing recoil as the drop of hot wax lands just a fraction of an inch from the most sensitive part of your entire body. "OOOOohhhhh," you scream instinctively. I let the first drop lie there, knowing that your reaction is more of a release than from true pain. The wax cools almost instantly and you relax slightly, although your breathing is entirely different now and you tug at your bonds constantly in anticipation of more wax.

"Did you enjoy that, Darling?" I ask softly, "Did you find it difficult to bear?"

"Ohhh, my God, it was so intense for me. So much more than I expected, but it doesn't hurt now, Sir. Are you going to put a lot of wax on me?"

"You know I can't answer you, Darling. You must simply experience each moment of reality and let go of your need to know what is coming next."

With my fingers I open your pussy lips wide; holding them open purposefully, like a doctor might do before inserting a speculum. And positioning the candle just right, I begin to drip the wax one hot drop at a time, like a Chinese water torture, each drop falling exactly every fourth second on your open pussy. I count silently as I let them fall to time them as evenly as possible. Your breathing is measured now by the drops as you suck in air through clenched teeth to somehow try to take the pain like a soldier. With each drop I aim for a new spot on your quivering pink flesh. Drip 2, 3, 4, Drip 2, 3, 4 Drip 2, 3, 4. I aim and count. Your writhing increases. Your breathing intensifies. Your body tightens all over, as if every muscle is trying pathetically to help defend your aching pussy.

I am wondering how much you can take and watching you closely. I never want to go too far. But I do know from testing it myself that as long as the candle is more than 6" above your skin, no true harm will be done. Just when I sense that you are about to let out a scream or a plea for mercy. I stop the dripping.

As your breathing slows and your body relaxes, I speak softly, "Darling, you have pleased me so very much just now. You wanted to scream and beg me to stop, but you didn't and your pussy is still as wet as ever." I run a finger through your waxy wetness as if to prove it to you. "But there is one more drop that will fall on you before we are finished with this. Do you know where it will fall?"

"No, Sir," you reply softly.

"Don't lie to me, my darling. You know there is only one other place I am interested in that hasn't felt the hot wax."

"My clit, Sir?"

"Yes, darling."

Before my last word reaches your ear, the last drop of hot wax is on its way to the tip of your quivering little clitoris. As it lands and forms itself into a shell, I watch you face. The sweet pain sends a searing current from your clit to your brain and back to your clit where you feel a single hot point of pain that renders the first real scream from your lips.

As I put the candle out, I fall to you... kissing you passionately while my hand cups your wet and waxy pussy with comforting pressure.

"You please me so very much, my darling, but I'm afraid it's not the hot wax that gives me the greatest pleasure," I whisper into your ear as I lie down next to you on the bed.

"What is it then, Sir? You know I ache to please you anyway I can if you'll please tell me," you speak with such sweet devotion that my cock hardens still more than I ever thought possible.

I start caressing your body and face gently as I position myself close against you. You respond as always with movement toward my touch as much as possible within your limitations, but I sense your discomfort as you move and speak. The bonds have been on for a very long time now and your pussy has been aching for orgasmic release.

As I caress you, I start to undo your bonds, first from your wrists. As you start to move, I caution you to remain as you are until I give you permission to move. You obey so well as I take off your ankle bonds and enjoy watching you as you stay in a restrained position without any more physical limitations on you.

"It's your trust and submission that gives me my greatest pleasure, my darling, and you have pleased me beyond measure this morning," I stand as I talk and look down at you, so beautiful. "And now it is time for your reward."

I watch you closely as I start to undress. I've always loved your eyes and now they are more filled with emotion than I remember ever seeing them. You watch my hands as I unbutton my shirt and slip off my shoes, being careful not to move your arms or legs beyond their prior limits. As I reach for my zipper and slide off my jeans, I notice your tongue licking your lips and smile.

With a swift movement I slide off my shorts and stand at the foot of the bed, naked, hard and looking straight into your eyes.

"Open your legs wider, please," I speak firmly. You comply.

"Would you like me to fuck you now, darling?"

"Oh, yes, pleaseeee."

"How bad?"

"As bad as I can ever remember."

"Very well then," I move closer as I speak.

"Hold your labia apart for me. I want you to feel my cock alone in your cunt before I touch you anywhere else."

You comply with a double sense of relief for being able to bring you arms down and have your pussy finally touched.

I move between your legs and position my cock at the opening of your gaping cunt. With my arms beside your breasts, I support myself over you without touching you anywhere. Then I lightly touch the opening of your vagina with the tip of my cock.

"Use your hands to offer your breasts to me now, darling," I speak slowly, "When you start to cum, you may hold me, but not before. Do you understand?"

You nod and lift your breasts to me as you hold your breath in a sign for me that you sense what's coming.

With a hard thrust I buried my hardness deep inside you.

The low guttural moan you release lets me know that the immediate pleasure I felt is mutual, and I thrust again, deep and hard. And again, so deep that our pubic hairs mingle.

My body lifts and falls, never touching you anywhere except at our sex, fucking you harder and harder as I lose myself in the pleasure of fucking you at last.

Just as I feel myself losing both my arm strength and my ability to hold back my orgasm any longer I feel your arms wrap around my neck and pull me close. I press my lips against yours and start to kiss you madly with frantic passion.

My cock swells as your vaginal walls start to contract around it, pulsing with your own orgasmic release as I finally burst forth with a thick stream of hot cum in your cunt.

I thrust as many more times as I can, and then fall onto you with my lips against yours, my tongue inside your mouth, my cock so wet and warm inside your cunt and my body touching as much of you as I can from head to toe.

We kiss lightly as the Sunday morning sun streams in and warms our naked skin.