Darling Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe you are right, and yes Jess, it is getting me a little hot watching this little sissy slut tease us." Kim said.

Jess started. "I bet the four of us can have a lot of fun together. I just might be able to even up the odds here a little bit. I happen to have a little surprise too." She then stood up with her massive breasts swaying with her every breath, looked deeply at Samantha and Kimberly and began to pull up her club dress. Nick watched as if he were watching a movie in slow motion. The dress creeping up her sensuous legs to the top of her stockings, the black lace that was stretched to the tops of her thighs and held in place by little garters from a belt. Her panties were a black satin thong, she slowly pulled them down watching everyone in the room intently and reached between her legs to retreive a perfectly shaved and circumsized 8 inch cock. Everyone's eyes were glued to the thick monster that just seemed to appear out of nowhere. "Well, now I think the score is even. Two cocks for the price of one... Hmmm, we may have to pop Nikki's cherry tonight."

Samantha stammered finally "It's so beautiful, I've never seen one so big around before!"

Nikki just sat there, wondering if this were some type of optical illusion. He considered himself to be straight. Although, he could see this beautiful woman with such delicate features had a big throbbing cock... it kind of scared him, but mostly it aroused him, and he couldn't figure out why.

"How about you come and get me totally hard, you little sissy slut. Treat me good and maybe I won't hurt your ass later." Jessica purred while Nikki just sat there stunned.

Kim reached under her dress and started to rub herself through her panties and from the looks of it, she was pretty hungry for a cock. Sam saw this and said, "Jessica, that's a great idea, why don't you have Nikki get you started and I'll help out Kim here." Kim had no idea that Sam was into women too, but she welcomed the idea of having Sam's plump moist lips and tongue tickling her clit.

Chapter 6 - Nikki gets hers

Sam pulled her dress off and got between Kim's legs. The musky scent of Kim's juices and sweat filling Sam's nostrils, as she tenderly moved Kim's fingers away and grabbed the waistband of her panties. Sam pulled down the panties slowly as Kim let out a slight moan. Kim's pussy was completely shaved except for a triangle shaped patch of red pubes just above her clit. Sam took a finger and caressed the folds of Kim's sweet pussy as she licked and sucked at her clit.

Meanwhile, Nikki was slowly crawling on all fours toward Jessica still not believing what he was seeing, and quite unsure of what to do with such a big cock.

"Come on Nikki," Jess cooed. "Let me help you with this." as she walked up to Nikki and pulled his head to the head of her now almost fully hard cock. He opened his mouth a little bit and stuck his tongue out. Jess pulled the back of his head closer so the two would meet. His tongue touched the head of the monster and it almost made Jessica jump. "Yesss baby, lick that lollipop". Convinced that he was doing something right, Nikki encircled the cock with his tongue and tasted his first bit of precum.

Convinced that he really didn't mind what he was doing, he looked deep into Jessica's eyes and opened wide. Jess wasted no time and pulled the back of his head while thrusting her hips forward. As her cock reached the back of his throat he started to gag, but Jess didn't let up, she was now lost in another world, fucking his face almost as hard as she could.

"Take it! that's right you fucking slut, suck that cock like the good little cocksucker you are!" she bellowed. Nick was completely confused, he didn't know if what he was doing made him gay or not, but he was really starting to like it. The thought of a beautiful woman accepting him being a sissy, let alone 3 of them, was almost too much for him to handle. He was now getting better at controlling his breathing between gulps of Jess's meaty cock.

"Mmm-Hmmm-mmm" Nick started to hum as he was really getting into the moment, remembering that his ex-girlfriend used to hum when she went down on him and made him explode almost instantly. He was now using that knowledge on Jessica.

"Oh.. oh my... OH-OH-OOOOHHHH!!!!! Oh SHIT, I-I'm gonna cum!!!" Jessica stammered as she held tightly to the back on Nikki's head. He never backed down, he was enjoying the experience, the smell of her sex, the feel of her soft skin in his mouth... and now, the taste of her cum. "YES, YES, YESSSSSS!!!! suck it baby, oh fuuuuuuuuuck...". she was so weak in the knees now that she could only collapse on to the floor next to Nikki's pink sissy clad body. As she laid down on the floor, Nikki moved to her and held her head in his hand, with a smile and a single drop of cum on his lip. she reached up and grabbed his head once more and pulled his lips to hers. She sucked off the remaining cum on his lips and stuck her tongue in his mouth almost expecting more, but got nothing except a deep passionate kiss.

"That was unbelievable!" he said as he broke the kiss. "Does it always taste that good?"

"I think we have a sissy for life, and Jess has a new girlfriend!" Sam laughed as she wiped Kim's juices from her lips. "I wonder what would have happened if you had come out with us tonight Nikki..."

12