Date Night

Story Info
Just got back from the war and you go out on a date.
953 words
3.5
16.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a nice cool Saturday night. Our first date night since I've been home. Our daughter is at the babysitter's till late and I have you all to myself. You are wearing a very pretty red dress. I take you out to a nice restaurant and we take a seat in a booth in the corner away from everyone. We sit next to each other and I immediately start moving my hand down to your legs. We begin to make out and I slowly start pushing your legs apart. I begin to move my hand up your thigh and rest it on your silk panties. I begin to rub your pussy through your panties. You notice that the waiter is coming and you bring your legs together trapping my hand between your legs. We order our food and as soon as the waiter leaves I start rubbing your pussy again, making you soak your panties. You are having such a hard time not moaning. You are going crazy and want so badly to be fingered. I push your panties to the side and slowly push a finger into your pussy. You let out a quiet moan. Our food comes and I stop. We eat our meal quickly and head out to the car. We start to head home but you are so horny that you push your dress up and pull down your panties. You tell me that you need to be fingered right now. I move my hand over to your pussy and shove a finger deep into your pussy. You let out a loud moan telling me how badly you need to be fucked. I pull over into a dark parking lot and we move to the back of the Escape.

I take off my pants and you see my rock hard cock. I can't wait to fuck you so I shove your dress up and sink my cock slowly into your pussy. I want to make you feel every inch of my cock going into you. You want to be fucked so badly but I want to make you really beg for it. You start to beg, asking me to fuck you hard and fast. But I continue to ease my cock in and out of you slowly. After I think you have had enough teasing I begin to fuck you hard and fast. You have been waiting so long for my cock to be fucking you this hard that you cum immediately. I keep fucking you harder and harder making you scream so loud. You tell me that you want me to cum deep in your pussy. I begin to get real close and you tell me how badly you want to feel my cum fill you up. I cum real hard filling your pussy with so much cum. I tell you to put your panties on because I am going to lick your pussy and taste all my cum as soon as we get home. I pull my pants back on and we head back to the front of the car. We rush home. You tell me that you can't wait till I lick your pussy.

We pull into the driveway and run to the front door. We are pulling off clothes as we head to the bedroom leaving a path of clothes. I tell you to lay on the bed so I can lick your delicious pussy. I stick my tongue deep into your pussy tasting all the cum I filled your pussy with earlier. I lick up and down your pussy down to your ass. I pay extra attention to your ass and you love it. You tell me to keep licking your ass. After I lick your ass for a while I move back up to your pussy and I begin to suck and lick your clit real good. I move up your body and start kissing all over your tits. I start to suck on your nipple making it hard and wet. I push my cock into your pussy as I am sucking on your nipples. You moan out loud. I start fucking you faster and faster making you moan louder. I tell you that I want to fuck you from behind. You bend over the bed and I move behind you. I bend down and lick your pussy getting you even more wet than you already were. I shove my cock deep into you and start fucking you real hard. I reach underneath you and start pulling on your nipples real hard. You are so hot and bothered that you don't notice me playing with your ass. I slowly stick a finger deep into your ass and this drives you wild. I finger your ass real hard while I am fucking your pussy. I pull out of your pussy and tell you that I am going to fuck your ass. I slowly stick my cock into your ass. You are so tight, it feels so good. I start to fuck your ass faster. You are so tight that I can feel that I am going to cum soon. I tell you that I am close and you tell me that you want it all over your ass. I fuck your ass real hard and fast and pull out right before I cum. I cum hard all over your ass. We both fall on top of the bed. After laying there for a few minutes I realize how late it is and tell you that we still need to pick up our daughter. You tell me that I should go pick her up and when I get back to be ready for round three...