Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my fingers between the lips of her pussy and to her clit. I rubbed little circles around it, grazing it with the tip of my finger; each touch making her body jump.

I slid my finger down and eased it into her pussy. She moaned loudly and bit her lip. I slid my finger in and out and, with each thrust, she ground herself against my finger.

I slid my finger free and, reaching behind her, pulled her closer to the edge of the sofa. I lifted her dress and saw what I so badly wanted.

Her pussy was completely hairless, the skin so soft and tender. I leaned forward and kissed her thigh. I worked my way up and touched my tongue to her clit.

"Yes," she hissed.

I rubbed my tongue up and down her clit, each gasp from her making me want to cause another. I slid my tongue between her pussy lips and tasted her. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head tight against her. My tongue slid in and out of her, tasting her, needing every drop of her.

She grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. She bent down and her lips crushed against mine and her tongue plunged into my mouth. I kissed her back, hard and with an unquenchable need.

She broke the kiss and grabbed at my jacket. I stood and pulled it off. She reached up and grabbed the hardness in my pants. I groaned and had to fight to keep on my feet, the pleasure at her touch was almost too intense.

I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and tore it off while she stoked me through my pants. She pressed her face to my hardness and rubbed along it. She kissed it and reached up to undo my belt.

She got my pants undone and let them fall to the floor. My cock tented out from my boxers and she wasted no time pulling those down. My cock hung free, just inches from my mother's face.

She wrapped her hand around the base and gripped it tight. I groaned and felt my cock throb in her grasp. She stroked slowly up and down the shaft. Pulses of pleasure shot through my body, lighting me on fire.

I looked down and saw her looking up at me. With my eyes locked on hers, she leaned forward and licked at the tip of my cock. Her tongue sent shockwaves of pleasure through my body.

Her tongue traced its way around the head of my cock. She slid it down the shaft of my cock and back up. Her mouth opened and she slid my cock into her mouth. I moaned with my need whispered, "God."

She slid up and down my shaft, taking me as deep into her mouth as she could. She cupped my balls in her hand and squeezed at them.

She sucked me for another minute before she slid my cock out of her mouth and said, "I need you, baby."

It was everything I wanted to hear. I sat back on the couch and she straddled me again. She took my cock in her hand and rubbed it against her pussy. Gently, she eased me into her, just the head of my cock first. She slid up and down, slowly easing more and more of me into her.

My ex and always made me put on a condom before she'd let me into her. It had been so long since I'd felt skin against skin contact with a woman's pussy, I shuddered with pleasure. I worried about needing a condom for a moment before remembering, through the haze of my desire, mom had had her tubes tied not too long before I'd moved out. She pushed my cock deep into her and any other thoughts were drowned out by my desire for her.

Finally my cock was held tightly in her pussy. I slid up and down, running it in and out. We found a perfect rhythm and let it take us.

She bent down and kissed me. I could taste my precum, her wetness and both our tongues and the taste drove me wild. I kissed her deeply as I made love to her.

I slid my hands up to her breasts and squeezed them. I took her nipples in my fingers and pinched them. She broke the kiss with a loud gasp and rode me faster. My cock plunged in and out, her wetness and warmth sending bursts of ecstasy running through my body.

I slid my finger down and rubbed at her clit while my cock worked in and out of her. Each brush of my finger against her clit set off a sharp moan of pleasure from her. Her rhythm increased and I met it with a harder and deeper thrust.

She leaned down and kissed me, our mouths open, our tongues sliding everywhere. We were prisoners to our passion, needing more with each touch, with every kiss.

Her pussy squeezed my cock hard and she bucked against me. She ground herself against me and said, "Oh God, I'm going to cum."

I grabbed her hips and drove myself into her, pushing myself as deep as I could with each thrust. She locked her arms around my neck and rode me harder. Her eyes locked with mine, our shared pleasure making the moment even more intense.

The orgasm tore through her. Her body shuddered and shivered against mine. Her pussy clenched my cock and her moans became one long growl. I pushed myself deep within her and she screamed.

"Tyler!" She screamed. "Oh God, Tyler, yes!"

Hearing her yell my name while she came sent me over the edge. I slid myself deep into her, the heat of her pussy, the sound of her voice, driving me mad.

"Oh God, Mom, I'm gonna cum," I gasped.

She stared at me, her eyes boring into me as I came. I shoved my cock deep into her as the first spasm swept through me. I felt my cock throb inside her, sending waves of ecstasy through me.

She slid up and down on me as my cock throbbed inside her. I threw back my head and howled with pleasure. She pushed down and took the length of my cock into her. She pressed herself tight against me and rubbed me deep inside her. My cock pulsed and I came inside her, my seed pouring into her.

My orgasm seemed to last forever and when it finally ended I lay there, shivering, unable to control my limbs.

My mom sat on top of me, holding on to me and breathing heavily. Even after the orgasm, just the touch of her skin was sending fires of pleasure throughout me.

I lay back against the sofa looking at her. She stared back at me, neither one of us sure of what we should say.

She slid up and my cock slid free of her pussy. She stood on shaky legs and picked up my shirt from the floor. She put it on and pulled it closed against her, hiding all traces of her magnificent body from me.

Feeling the weirdness building, I bent down and pulled on my boxers and pants. She went over and sat in the recliner and we looked at each other across the gulf of the room and out passions.

"What do we do now?" She whispered.

I went over and knelt by the chair. I took her hand in mine and said, "I don't know. All I do know is tonight was a magical night I will never forget."

"Honey, what we did is wrong," she said. "I'm yourmotherand we had sex."

"Yes, we did," I said. "And it's not something we can take back or do over. It happened and we can either dwell on it and suffer or think that, for one night, we made the other person complete."

She stared at me for a long time before she leaned forward and kissed me. Her lips lingered on mine for a moment before she leaned back.

"I love you, Tyler," she said. "You know that don't you?"

"Yes, I do," I said. "I love you too, Mom."

Tears leaked from her eyes as she said, "I feel like I took advantage of you. I was so weak and needy that I used you."

I kissed her hand and said, "Mom, do you think I might have been needy too? I've been so lonely and then, tonight, you made all of the loneliness and sadness go away. I don't think you'll ever know how much that means to me."

She sobbed once and threw her arms around me. I held her and let her cry. I whispered to her that things would be alright and that I would always be there for her.

Once the tears had dried, she looked at me and said, "Thank you for making me feel like a woman again."

I smiled and said, "It was my pleasure. All I want is for you to be happy, Mom."

"I am," she said. "With you."

She took my hand and stood. I got to my feet and looked at her questioningly.

"I don't want to feel lonely anymore, Tyler," she said. "Will you come to bed with me and take my loneliness away?"

"Always," I whispered to her.

12