Date Night

Story Info
A couple play with bondage.
4.8k words
4.38
26.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally got it on the third attempt, her door keys clamped between her teeth, her fingers reddening from dragging all six carrier bags up the stairs. Somewhere inside the apartment, the buzzer sounded. A few seconds later there was the sound of a chair creaking across wood and then, Sven's face, startled.

"Mimi. Oh, you should have called; I would have come down and helped you. Here, give me them."

"Thgnghs." Mimi pulled her hand forward and let the twisted plastic drop over her boyfriend's outstretched hand. Her keys fell into her palm and she picked up the rest of the shopping. "Ugh. I saw the lift was out of order and it was freezing outside so I just came up. Don't worry. Job's done."

"Well, next time, I'll go, okay? You should have said, I would have come and helped."

"I knew you were working and I parked in the basement. I wasn't about to schlep around the front with all this. Blowing a gale out there." Mimi heaved the last of the bags onto the dining table, sending oranges rolling across the scarred wood. "How's it going?"

"Good." Sven pulled open a cupboard, nodding, lining up the cans so they all faced the same way. " I mean, there's only so much you can do with advertising bleach, isn't there?

Mimi smiled. "I suppose. You're doing the tin thing again." She pulled open the fridge, offloading the armful of groceries into it.

Sven pouted, looking up at his handiwork, "Just being neat. Don't you think they look better? That way you can see what you're eating."

Mimi shook her head, manoeuvring yoghurt pots and butter, "You're crazy, you know that? Oh, I bought you that beer you like, it's in the bag, for the hockey this weekend."

"Ah, great. What about this?" Sven picked up a smaller, blue bag his face questioning.

"Just some tape. Well actually, a lot of tape. I know you've been thinking about it, so..." Mimi flew across the kitchen and plucked a roll of the silver tape from the bag. "That's for later." She kissed him on the cheek and pinched his waist playfully.

"Internet history." Sven sighed leaning back against the counter, the blood rising in his cheeks.

"Yup." Mimi closed the fridge with her hip, grinning, "And we talked about it ages ago. I mean, only if you want, you know that. Converting fantasy to reality is a big thing -- pass me that rice -- and you know, sticky."

"Yep." The man nodded, handing Mimi the final blue box from a bag. "Cute that you thought about it." He shrugged. "Feel kind of bad about the porn now, though." He winced, "Like I should have said something."

Mimi laughed, "Calm down. We all have our fantasies. No big deal, babe. Just...you know...I don't mind. So long as you're not replacing me with it or end up addicted I think you're safe. I know you're not in the throes of some life draining porn addiction." Her fingers curled around his shoulder, squeezing, reassuring him. "Though, I'd like to be included sometimes." Her mouth pressed against his cheek again and she smiled, sinking back down onto the flats of her feet.

"Oh, now you see, that's just made it worse and now I feel like a twat." He curled his arms around her. "You're so good to me."

"Well," Mimi looked up at him and shrugged, a sigh coming from her long and steady, her palms flattening over his arms. "I know."

"Ha ha." Sven's laugh was louder than he'd intended, spurred on by relief and, if he was honest, a fear of just how normal she made him feel. "I have work to do."

Mimi watched him, "And you're still horribly embarrassed about your heavy bondage kink. I'm just trying to pull it out of you." She raised an eyebrow.

"I know and I like that. I like that you are, that I'm becoming better the longer I'm with you. I like myself at last."

"Good!" Mimi laughed, kissing him again, "I don't think you're so bad either."

"Oh really?" he raised an eyebrow and pulled her against him, laughing.

"You have work to do." Mimi said, trying to be serious and failing.

"I do." Sven said, "Ugh, I do. On a Saturday too, but I really need to get this done. You busy later, maybe we could go out? I hear that new Italian place is pretty good."

Mimi nodded. "If you like. I'm just going to be here, reading. Do you want coffee? I'm making tea."

"No, I'm fine." He said, "Here. You sit down; I'll make you this. You've been out all morning and you didn't get home 'til nearly twelve last night. You need to sit, kitten."

"Thank you." Mimi squeezed his shoulder and trotted over to the sofa, pulling a thick, turquoise book from the table. "Honestly, I think it's worse when I work more; I can never sleep. That launch yesterday was pretty dry. You didn't miss anything. I was just running about trying to make sure the journos were being nice. I think people will like it, though." She said, sinking into the cushions, "You'd read a book about crossing Africa on a motorbike, wouldn't you?"

"Ha. If I had the time I would." Sven planted the steaming cup on the coffee table and turned back toward his desk. "Hell, if I had the time, I'd do it." He grinned.

Mimi laughed, "Well maybe it's best that you don't then. Might get ideas."

"Just might." He slid into his chair and picked up some earphones. "I think I should be done by seven."

Mimi nodded, "Great."

"I'll take you. This summer if you like," Sven said, taking a gulp from the cup in front of him. "Alec has fixed the boat. She's good as new, apparently. We don't even have to catch them." He grinned.

"Good. I mean about the catching, not your brother fixing the boat. Though, that's nice. I've still not seen Rivaz in the summer." Mimi said, "And yes, I'd rather the fish were living. How was yours?" Mimi asked, eyeing the skeletal remains of what had been some fruit and caramel creation that neither of them had heard of.

"Great. They were pretty inventive with the ice cream too, I noticed."

"They were. And it was delicious." Mimi gestured toward a waitress, mimed writing in the air. That strange universal symbol that made sense in every country one could wish to travel to.

"Ready to go?" she wriggled her eyebrows, her foot grazing his ankle under the table. "We can take the route home through the park. Walk nice and slow." She dropped her spoon against the tiny gelato dish in front of her. "Come on. Like the old days, back when we first dated. It seems like an age since we played, sweetie."

Sven nodded, "Haha. The way you're talking makes me feel very old: It's not that long ago." He leant forward, running his finger around the dish in front of her.

"I told you, you should have had some." she said. The waitress Mimi had called planted a small silver tray in front of them and Mimi flipped it open, dropping a couple of notes onto the tray.

"Wait, do you want me to pay?" Sven said, his hand reaching into his pocket. "Let me."

Mimi smiled, tilting her head to the side. "No." she said, "My treat. You can get the next one."

"What? When we go to L'Orangerie and you order oysters and champagne, you mean?"

Mimi laughed, "Don't be silly. You know I don't eat oysters. Come on, grab your coat."

"So," Sven focused on pulling the collar of his jacket up then draped an arm around Mimi. "Do you think I should shave for this? I know in theory it's hot but the reality could just be messy and painful and...awkward." He grimaced.

"I did think of that." Mimi said, side stepping a crowd of Friday night drinkers sharing cigarettes. "But, I found some bondage tape in that sex shop in town that sells all the fancy leather gear and tiny underwear. Sticks to itself, in theory, at least. Can't believe I've not tried it before." She shrugged. "This will very much be a trial run, so don't be getting too excited." She nudged him, grinning. "If it doesn't work then I'll just have to tape you to something and have my way with you."

"Okay, I think I can live with that. What about scissors? Do you still have those medical ones?"

Mimi sighed, "It's like it's not even your job to maintain the toybag, isn't it? Of course." She said, "They should be in the pouch with the wipes and first aid kit."

"Right. Sorry. I didn't check, just folded up the rope before. I'm pretty sure they're in there. It's been a while."

Mimi nodded, "Way too long. But it's back now, that yearning to have you like that; tied up and nowhere to go." She laced her fingers into his. "Maybe I should up the pace on things a little? Enforce weekly checks on the toybag, make sure everything is in order." She eyed him up and down, made him look away, coy and then grinned herself.

"If you'd like to. I'd like it, it would give me more of a focus." He said, "I feel like..." there was a pause and Mimi looked up, watching his face, his eyes scanning the traffic ahead, lost in thought. "It feels like I need this more and more to feel centred." He said, the words rushing out before him as an icy breath in the night.

"Oh." Mimi smiled, turning to him, looking up, "You have no idea how you make me feel when you say that." She smiled, her palms flat against the heavy wool of his jacket. "Full of butterflies." She blushed.

"Really?" Sven said, only vaguely annoyed that he was still surprised, "You like it?" he asked, "sometimes, I'm scared that I'm a drain on you."

"Oh shut up. Stop this!" Mimi's brow furrowed. "Just because someone else once tolerated this doesn't mean I do or I will. Admittedly, there are things we don't have in common but it doesn't mean I don't still love you to death, sweetie. I will more than just tolerate this. I love it. I love you and I keep saying over and over; about how much I am so happy and nervous when I'm with you. I'm shocked about how it has never gone away, that warmth in my chest when I see you, when I know you're with me. I have never felt safer."

"Good. Yes." He scooped her up and held her against him, his jaw pressed against her hair. "Thank you. I love you."

"You too." She pushed herself upward on tiptoe and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Come on."

They fell back to walking again, hand in hand through the streets, past neon lit bars and silent shop windows, full of promises. "Sky's clear tonight. Lots of stars."

Mimi laughed pushing him against graffitied shutters, her mouth inches away from his, "Fuck the stars." She kissed him harder this time, as though trying to prove what she had said, words being smaller than actions. There was no doubt then, to him, that there was any way at all that she had been lying or what she had meant was just words.

"I don't know if I can wait." Sven dumped the keys in a glass dish by the front door and kicked off his boots, watching Mimi snatch the bag of tape off the counter. "It's back, babe."

"Never went away." Mimi curled her hand into his and, laughing, pulled him down the step and into the bedroom. "You know damn well we needed this. Just got lost, that's all."

He sank beneath her, laughing and pulling her close, peppering her neck with kisses. "Christ, I want you tonight. You smell so good."

"Hmm." She kicked off her shoes, letting him, "I know you want me." Her hand landed flat against his chest and she began popping buttons on his shirt. "You are needy tonight."

"What?" he pulled back, eyes wide. "Sorry, I-"

"No." another kiss hit his mouth, the words squeezing between them. "It's hot. I meant, good needy. Horny. Just as I want you. So hot."

"Yes, yes. Please." He laughed and watched her slide off the bed, pulling the bag open. "So then," Sven nodded toward the bag. "What'cha got?" he grinned.

"Well," Mimi flopped next to him and crossed her legs. "There's actual tape, which could get messy. Then this shiny black stuff, what I was telling you about. Bought it in pink, too." She let the rolls of tape fall onto the bed and raised an eyebrow. "You ready?" Mimi leant forward, her hand edging up his thigh, stopping between his legs with just enough pressure to make him groan. She laughed. "Well?"

Sven nodded, "Yes. Please, Ma'am. Please."

"Oh, "Mimi raised an eyebrow, "We're on Ma'am, already, are we?" she leant forward and kissed him, her head against his chest. "Kidding, sweetheart, don't look so worried." Another kiss and she sat back up, hooking the tape onto her wrist like bangles. She set them on the side table and watched him, a low moan coming from her as she crawled toward him. Wordless, she began popping the remaining buttons from his shirt and let it fall to the floor. His t-shirt followed and after that, her greedy fingers worked at his belt and the denim beneath them just as he was used to. He tried to help, but she pushed his hands away, giggling.

"Mine." She whispered. Sven laughed low and let her work, the blood crackling electric through him. "Just what I was looking for." She grinned as his cock sprang free from his underwear. She bent low, her tongue darting out, running over the tender flesh. A groan followed and he pressed his fingers into her arm, breathing her name into the sheets.

"Maybe I'm just going to tape up the important bits first." Mimi sat up, "You can make yourself useful by getting the scissors from the kit bag and then standing here, near enough to the bed so I can move you to it once I've done your arms, pet.

Sven nodded, his legs swinging off the bed. "Of course." He knelt by the wardrobe and pulled the shears from the pocket, where he'd remembered putting them and then, as requested handed them to Mimi.

"Thank you." She said, placing them on the bedside. "Now, arms down by your sides." Her hand splayed out over his chest, calming him. "There. I'm going to do a band around your torso first. Pretty wide, so you can't be reaching out." She picked up the black reel of tape and pulled it out, holding it flat across the top of Sven's arm and arcing around him, spiralling downward. She cut a neat line then stepped back to admire her handiwork. "Then, another section around your legs." She mused, "Maybe some over your mouth." Her fingers cupped his jaw as she moved him and then sank back down to snip the ribbon of tape. "Okay, move backward slowly." She directed him back, with tiny baby steps and then sat him on the edge of the bed.

"Christ." The word was barely audible but still loud enough for Mimi to hear. She looked up.

"You okay?"

Sven nodded, "Yes. More, way more than just okay." He laughed, nervous, blushing, feeling like a fool for liking it so much.

"Good." Mimi kissed him, her hand moving under his knees. "Now lift up your legs so I can do them. Keep your ankles together." She ordered. "That's it. Feet flat on the bed." She pulled another length of the tape out and began winding it around the man's calves, watching his toes dig into the sheets. "Calm, sweetie. I know you're excited." She rubbed his thigh and he moaned, wriggling against the covers.

"I know, I know." He exhaled louder and closed his eyes, trying to centre himself, to quell the blood that thundered at his temples and ached between his legs. He moaned, opening his eyes again and, as if she knew it, Mimi stretched and pulled her hair free, right on cue, it falling in a curtain around her face.

"What?" her eyes glittered and Sven laughed, pressing his face into to cool pillows. He couldn't have planned it better himself. If it had been an ad he would have put the flowing curtains and the rising music right there. But of course, he couldn't -- he was taped up and laid out on the bed, feeling like every drop of blood in his body had moved south.

"So pretty Ma'am. Your hair, I-this-you-I, um..." he shook his head, the words missing, grunting clumsily at her. "Kiss me." He asked, "Please."

"Hang on, nearly done." Mimi wrapped the tape around the middle of his thighs, in thick, repeating bands and cut it neatly, pushing it downward and sliding the shears back onto the bedside. "Okay?" she asked, standing and pushing her hair off her shoulders, pulling off her top.

"Fine. As good as I can be in this situation." He laughed, "Baby, come here, please." He begged, "I need you."

"I can see that." Mimi winked and undid the zip on her trousers. "Next time I think I might use another colour." She laughed, lying down next to him. Rubbing the exposed flesh on his belly. "I couldn't ask for a better gift." She leant forward and kissed him, her hair falling around them. "So hungry." She laughed. "Greedy boy." She planted a kiss on his shoulder and beneath her, Sven moaned.

"Now, I know you've not much choice." She said, "But how could I resist playing with you tonight. You'd like that, I'm sure."

"Yes." He said, "Yes I would. Please, Ma'am."

"Well then." She straddled him and leant backward, her hand reaching out in the shadows, curling around his cock. Without moving, she watched his face, her eyes flickering over his lips and then, twisted, just a little too hard, giggling as his brow creased like crumpled paper and the air hissed through his teeth. She loosened her grip and went back to stroking him, in long, slow movements, rocking gently against his belly.

"Are you comfortable where you are?" she asked, her hand still moving, watching him.

"Yes, Ma'am." He answered, his voice breathier, stuck in his throat.

"Good. It's not a trick question," she smiled, "I need you to be comfortable." She twisted around, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You're going to lick me. No hands to help you, either." She said, "Just that pretty mouth of yours against my clit. Your tongue pressed against my pussy."

His cock twitched and Sven nodded, "Yes. Please." He licked his lips hungrily.

"Good." Mimi leant forward and kissed him hard on the mouth, "The next time I do that, I want to be able to taste myself on you, lick my juices from your lips." her hand brushed his cheek, "Be enthusiastic, darling."

She moved over him, her vulva inches from his mouth, and the breath against her skin making her shiver. She laughed, desire and nerves slick in her stomach, watching his cock twitch again, Mimi bit her lip.

"Stick your tongue out." She said, looking down, watching his breaths begin to even out as he focused on his task. Sven did as he was told, his tongue pushing against the familiar, soft folds, breathing her in.

"Just gentle at first. Hold still and I will warm up, grind my clit against your tongue, pet."

She felt his head move beneath her and she smiled to herself, her body shivering, moving her hips in slow, circles and then faster, the nub of flesh tingling against his tongue. She sank against him, letting his mouth press against her.

"Oh, Christ, I love you like this." She leant back against the headboard, letting him work between her thighs, drinking in the vision of him immobile beneath her. "Harder, baby. A little higher." She leant forward, her belly getting heavy, and pressed her fingers into his thighs, urging him on. He worked harder then, lapping at her engorging flesh, his mouth pressed against her slick folds, just as she had shown him, desperate to make her happy, to feel her moan and spasm against his mouth. Sven tried to reach, his back arching only to find that she pulled further away the more he stretched. The weight in his gut intensified and he let out a moan of frustration. "Please." He sighed, no longer caring that he sounded greedy, he wanted her to know just how much he wanted it. "Please come on me." He twisted his head and kissed her thigh.

"You." Mimi twisted around and kissed him on the mouth, "You're so cute." She smiled, "and you taste like pussy." Another kiss followed and she pushed his mouth open, lying flat against him. "I want you to hurt a little more for me. You can do that, can't you?" Mimi ran her hands through his hair and kissed him on the cheek, " So many times before, you've done this." She pulled the familiar pouch filled with clothes pegs from the toybag and sat up. "Our old friends." She smiled, stroking his cheek with her finger.

"Oh." Sven watched, his chest heaving as she moved backward and leant next to his thigh, parallel with his aching cock. "Oh, please. I don't know if I can. I want it, I want it I do but-"

12