Date Night

Story Info
Tom pushes Sylvia's boundaries on date night.
1.6k words
4.32
23.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the blindfold concealed the fire raging in Sylvia's eyes, her flushed cheeks and ragged breath hinted that she was ready for what Tom had planned next. Draped over a purple velvet settee, her knees were bound to the legs they straddled, her forearms wrapped together in satin ribbon behind her back. She firmly grasped the silver ball in her left hand, knowing full well that dropping it would end the night's adventure, having been told that spoken safe words would not be an option.

Gazing down on his wife of 15 years, Tom found himself lusting over how wild her delicious body still drove him, not suffering any ill effects from bearing two children in his opinion. He studied how the black stockings accentuated her toned calves and smooth thighs, how the lace garter framed her sumptuous ass, and how her gorgeous breasts compressed on the settee beneath her naked torso. The hint of glistening dew that caught his eye on her bare, swollen lips told him that it was time.

With the grandparents at home watching the kids for the weekend, they had splurged on a luxurious suite at the Plaza. Tom's seduction of Sylvia began with fine dining at her favorite Italian bistro, knowing full well that the expertly paired wines would work wonders in prying her mind from the madness of their hectic work and family life. From there they strolled across town, hand in hand, talking about everything that wasn't work or the kids amidst laughter, flirtatious glances and suggestive innuendos.

Tom swatted her ass playfully as he held the door at the club, practically leering at how the little black dress hugged her curves when she sashayed past him. Cuddled into a corner booth, they enjoyed their favorite comedian while additional libations eased her inhibitions further and led to more than one moment of wandering hands. Following the show, Tom hailed a cab to whisk them to their oasis as they made out like teenagers in the back seat, barely managing to maintain their dignity as they reached their destination.

Tom slipped the shawl from Sylvia's shoulders as they entered the suite's lounge, tossing it on the sofa as he turned her to face him. He lightly brushed the erect nipples that her dress hadn't been able to fully conceal in the absence of a bra, eliciting a delicious throaty exhale from his wife's parted lips. He devoured them deeply, taking in her scent, her taste, and the compliant need she projected through the softness and passion of her kiss.

Outwardly conservative in nature, Sylvia harbored a well-guarded need to relinquish control, perhaps as a balancing force to the responsibilities she held as a manager and mother. She and Tom had explored her boundaries over the years, confirming most of her limits while discovering a few were perhaps softer than initially thought. Pushing her was by far Tom's favorite sport, garnering reluctant admissions of success on numerous occasions. She trusted him completely, a trust built and reinforced through years of respecting her safe word, uncompromising in his adherence to it despite many temptations.

He broke their kiss, stepped back and lifted her dress over her head, delighted in knowing she spent the entire evening with nothing but the garter and stockings beneath it. Taking her by the hand, Tom led her to the center of the room and told her to lie across the settee as he bound her in position. When the blindfold plunged her into darkness, she again exhaled audibly, the mix of alcohol and arousal coursing through her nearly naked body.

Moving in front of his bound, exposed, vulnerable wife, Tom delighted in the subtle struggles against her bonds as he deliberately disrobed. Placing the head of his swollen cock against her lips, he grasped the based and slowly stroked upward, coating them in the clear, slippery elixir she craved nearly as much as chocolate. Her mouth gaped, practically begging him to feed her, whimpering loudly when she found herself unable to move down his length.

He merely chuckled while tormenting her, knowing that denying her primal need for the head of his cock at the back of her throat would drive her to do practically anything. But they had agreed that tonight was again about pushing her, taking her to the edge and seeing how far over she would willingly plunge. With that in mind, Tom placed the headphones over his quivering wife's ears, robbing her hearing as he carefully watched her grip on the silver ball falter.

Taking a fistful of hair in his right hand, he plunged the full length of his cock down her open throat. Finally rewarded with her favorite kink, she sucked him in effortlessly, coaxing his slippery secretions and resuming a death grip on her safe signal. Moaning deliciously as his thoughts began to swirl, Tom held his wife's head firmly and began bucking his hips back and forth, fucking her like the naughty slut she was for him.

With every thrust, her saliva, mixed with his precum, dribbled from her lips and oozed to the floor amidst a cacophony of sloppy wet gurgling. He could feel the moans in her throat vibrating through his cock every time he bottomed out, and he knew her arousal was escalating ferociously. With that, he motioned towards the barely cracked door of the bedroom.

Tentatively at first the door lurched, and then eased open as Marcus stepped into the room on cue. The two co-conspirators shared an eager grin as Tom recalled the ad he had placed, garnering an astonishing array of applicants, and the amount of time it took to finally get comfortable enough to select his partner in crime. In addition to screening for STD's and the like, Tom met with each of the finalists to assure that personalities would mesh, and boundaries would be respected.

With the moment of truth at hand Tom directed Marcus into place, holding his breath as another man's hands gripped Sylvia's hips for the first time since they were married. He felt the quiver of protest in her throat through his still buried cock, held her fast, and watched intently as she nearly tossed the silver ball from her shaking hand. After several tense moments bordering on eternity, when he was certain the evening was coming to a disastrous close, she tightened her grip slightly and began to suck again. He practically yelped, and his cock inexplicably found even more fullness as the adrenaline coursed through his body and he nodded to Marcus.

Pressing his own throbbing member against another man's wife, he found her dripping with desire as he grasped firmly and plunged into her steamy, velvety depths. Impaled from both ends, Sylvia found herself soaring in the clouds, lost in an almost drunken soup of endorphins, yet achingly frustrated at her inability to control the pace with either of her lovers. She grasped the silver ball firmly, and begged through gagged whimpers for them to fuck the living shit out of her.

Marcus pulled back slowly, savoring the sight of her delicate folds grasping his slick shaft while greedily trying to tug him back to her depths. Pausing momentarily with the head nestled just inside her entrance, he moaned salaciously and plunged again; filling the void she so desperately needed occupied. She gasped on Tom's cock as Marcus' flesh smacked audibly against her ass, and her husband began to thrust in sync with his carnal accomplice's strokes, fucking Sylvia harder than she ever realized she needed. A sloppy wet symphony echoed through the room as they impaled her, with Tom's cock barely managing to muffle what would have been a complaint inciting level of filthy, whorish exclamations.

She had never felt sluttier, more helpless, or more desired in her entire life as her husband and this stranger mercilessly had their way with her. She never wanted this feeling to end, but the intensity and conflicting emotions boiling within were catapulting her to the edge. Ultimately as her mind clung to the precipice of sanity, her body betrayed her, deep spasms coercing the surrender of Marcus' resolve. Watching his wife explode around another man's spewing cock triggered his own release, as spurts of cum jetted down Sylvia's greedy throat.

Sucking every drop from her husband, feeling the splashing against her womb intensified Sylvia's pleasure to where she thought she might lose consciousness. All three of them practically froze in a state of suspended animation as their orgasms consumed them, rendering them helpless for what seemed like a blissful eternity until they had expended their releases. As previously agreed Marcus withdrew and departed before Sylvia returned to reality, while Tom shifted to enjoy the post coital spasms that wracked his wife's pussy every time a gob of Marcus' seed oozed from her.

After gently removing her bonds, Tom cradled his wife's limp, exhausted body, tenderly stroking her skin as she floated her way back to earth. Gazing upon her flushed cheeks and cum drenched orifices, he couldn't remember a time when she looked more radiant, more beautiful to him. About 20 minutes passed before her eyes fully refocused, and a contented smile slowly consumed her glowing face, confirming his suspicions regarding the rigidity of this particular limit.

With a sudden burst of spontaneous laughter, she answered Tom's puzzled expression by lifting her hand to reveal the silver ball still securely imprisoned before dropping it in order to drape her arms around him. Their lips again melted together, unexpectedly reigniting their collective need. Tom lifted Sylvia effortlessly and whispered something lovingly filthy in her nuzzled ear as they floated off to the bedroom together.