Date Night Out with the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,135 Followers

Stephanie was standing at the bar showing several of the staff her cell phone. The bartender was laughing and pointing at our table. Clearly she was giving them a viewing of my recent anal invasion. Shamefully embarrassed, I made a mental note to make sure my secretary never booked business lunches at this little bistro.

We finished our dessert and coffee without further incident, and as I limped gingerly towards the door, my ass getting more and more tender by the minute even as I felt the waiters creamy spunk draining from my still gaping hole, Craig slipped a business card into my jacket pocket.

After opening the car door for my wife, I covertly read the card as I walked around the car.

"1pm, Monday; the bushes behind the statue in the park"

With a smile, I only hoped that Throatbanger would bring the bus boy and the hostess to our Monday reunion.

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,135 Followers
12