Date Night Postponed

Story Info
He promised to take you out and you are eating out.
792 words
3.94
8.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedication: This is dedicated to my Booski. She has encouraged me to write more of these. If this gets good feed back then I will definitely write more.

*

You're standing there in front of your mirror getting ready for the evening. Sir promised to take you out. You are standing there in your panties and bra. He walks in and right behind him is a woman that you don't know.

She is beautiful. She is blonde, tall and very curvaceous.

He tells you to assume the position and you know exactly what that means. You get on your knees with your arms behind your back. As this pushes your chest forward. You may not be as curvy as the woman he has brought but Sir loves you just the way you are.

He unzips his pants and you can already see his long and thick cock trying to burst free. He looks at the other woman and beckons her with his finger.

As she walks to where he is standing you realize you are already getting wet. He is standing in front of you with his hard cock out and a hand on your head. He pets your head as she takes off her coat and sits on the bed. She was naked under her coat.

He looks to you and you read his mind and slowly crawl over to her while on your hands and knees. You rub her legs starting at the ankles and slowly but sensuously up her calves and the rest of her body.

He steps beside you and moves his hard cock right into your face. He is turned on by you on your knees. You lick his cock but your hands remain on the woman he has brought. As you suck him for a few minutes your hands are continuously moving on the woman.

Then he pulls your head back by your hair and leans down to kiss you hard. He then shoves your face into her crotch and you know only one thing. You are his sub.

You will do anything for him. You sniff first and it smells like a sweet ambrosia that you always dreamed about. He turns to her and nods his head for her to lie down spread eagle so that you can get to her clit.

Tentatively you stick your tongue out and it taste as sweet as it smells. You have never done this before but you trust Sir. You know he only does things he thinks you will enjoy.

You know what you like when Sir eats you so you start to do that to her. You start licking all around that hot nub protruding and start to hum as you finally make it to your prize.

Meanwhile your hands are wondering over her torso and you look for him. When you find him he has his clothes off slowly rubbing his long member. You play with her nipples and squeeze her mounds. You rub your hands slowly and lightly all across her body.

He looks at you with lust filled eyes as you eat her out. You finally bring your right hand down and slowly start to stroke her and little by little you penetrate her.

With first one then two fingers. You curl them just a tiny bit to find out if the G-spot is true and what you hear is her moaning in hot pulsing pleasure. You continually move your hands in and out of her hot, wet, juicy cunt.

You start to do the alphabet with your tongue to really give her pleasure on her hot nub. He sits right beside you as you eat like you may never eat again. He has his hand on your head and gently pushing you into her. You only want to please him and you know that this is pleasing him to see you enjoying it so much.

She starts to tremble and shake and you know what's cumming. You've been there before. You put a little additional effort in the fingers that are in her pussy. As she raises her back off the bed and starts squirting in your mouth he is right next to you cumming on your face.

Your hips are moving of their own accord, and you realize that you yourself orgasm without anyone touching you and your panties are soaked through. You know that this will please him.

As they lay back and cuddle you do not move because Sir did not give permission. Instead you lick your lips in anticipation. For the rest of the night you do not know what will happen. You also anticipating for the next woman he brings home to have her fuck your face.