Date Night With Mom: Albert's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

Albert held her tempting hips and hoped he wouldn't cum. He wanted to do that in her mouth and up mom's hot pussy. "Easy, this shit is hot and killing me!" he said, leaning over and pulling her up. "You're going to make me cum, but I want to do that later...when we are alone," he said as Tabby stood and leaned her back against him.

"I don't want that...I need to suck you off and drink you warm seeds. Huh? Would you like to cum in...Tabby's mouth? I'll suck you and you can squirt in my mouth!" she moaned, turned and kissed him as deep as she could, while grinding her hot cunt into his beautiful fuck-stick and Tabby's body was burning inside. "Oh fuck, I'm sooo god damn horny and I need a special...drink, Albert!" Tabby giggled and knew it was time to go home and help him. "Come on baby; let's go back to my place and um...I can finish what I started!" Tabby giggled, making sure that she was heard by his friends and she was ready to eat him.

They walked outside and Tabby pulled him against her body. "I'm gunna fix that ok, baby?" she purred, rubbed his cock and couldn't wait to feel him cuming in her mouth.

"Where are we going and what are you going to do?" he asked with a shaken voice and his heart was pounding, thinking of her sucking him off and how wonderful it was going to feel.

"You take me home just like you would any other date and um...you'll see, silly!" Tabby whispered, caressing him and thinking about sucking him off in their driveway, just the way she did long ago.

Albert's arm was around her and he felt good. "This is fucking crazy!" he laughed as they walked towards mom's new car and she handed him the keys.

She smiled at the look on his face and Tabby kissed him. "I drank too much and how can I um...suck you, if I'm driving?" she winked and slid into the car, making sure to spread her legs and gave Albert long look at her red thong.

He looked between her legs, saw mom's red panties and his cock jumped. "Damn, you are sooo pretty!" Albert moaned, when he looked up and she was smiling at him.

He ran around and got in. "Thank you, handsome," she whispered and leaned to kiss him. "Let's get rolling, my man needs my help." Tabby moaned, squeezed him and pulled his zipper down. "I want to get you out and make sure everything is perfect, before we start," she said, caressing his face with her left hand and her right one, pulled out his growing cock and she squeezed him.

"Anything you say, I've never...done this in a car before." Albert said as she smiled and kissed him. Her hand held him and it was so warm. She gently squeezed, as they kissed and he reached between her legs. "Oh fuck, you are dripping wet! Can I help you mo...Tabby? Please!" he begged and lightly ran his long middle finger up her center, enjoying the heat coming from her and his finger was quickly covered with her juices.

She couldn't move as his finger went up her cunt slit and he teased her clit. "Oh fuck, it's only our first date and I'm not that kind of girl!" Tabby giggled, pushed his hand away and he would have to wait until she was ready.

"Let me help you, please!" he pleaded and tried to reached under her skirt again, but she slapped him and pulled away.

"Stop, it's only our first date and let's not forget, who is in charge!" she growled, pointing her finger at him and gave Albert a cold look. "I'll be happy with pleasing you tonight, but give me time and," she paused to kiss him long and as deep as she possible could, before pulling away and that voice wouldn't stop yelling. "We'll do more, I promise." Tabby moaned as they kissed again and nibbled each others' lips. "Please get going and take the long way home," she purred, kissed him and snuggled to his side, laughing at the voice in her head and it's screaming for Tabby to stop and be a good girl.

*.

Albert held the wheel, trying to look down and watch mom sucking his big, swollen cock. Her head moved up, down, side to side and her soft moaning sounded so erotic. "Oh god, this is freaking nuts!" he moaned as they pulled up to a stop light and Albert saw a car coming. "Stop, there's a car coming!" he said, but she sucked more and started humping the seat.

She looked up and saw an older couple in the car next to them. Tabby thought she knew them, but she wasn't sure and after waving to them, she went back to pleasing her date and his wonderful cock. His shaft was firm, slender and she eased him deeper, until a little gag stopped him from going into her silky throat. She took a deep breath, pushed down and Albert was doing something to her, that no man had ever done before and Tabby sucked him into her throat.

"Oh god, easy! I don't want to cum now, I want to be relaxed and safe!" he laughed, trying to hold the car on the road and to their house in one piece. She lifted from him, wiped her mouth and Tabby kissed him.

She heard Albert and she stopped. "I'm sorry, baby. I just got carried away and really excited. It isn't everyday that a girl gets to enjoy a man this long and I lost my head." Tabby said with a seductive smile and a sexy wink.

He continued home and pulled into the driveway. "Here we are...safe and at your house." He said and looked at her. "Is there something you'd like to finish?" Albert said and hoped she wasn't going to stop.

Tabby smiled and eased the seat all the way back. "Slide over here and put the seat where you want it, because once I start...I'm not stopping again, so...you better hang on tight!" she purred, sliding in the floorboard and watched him move over. His pulsing cock was bobbing around by her lips and she kissed it. "Oh god, this is sooo fucking hot!" Tabby moaned and sucked him deep. She didn't gag and he quickly eased into her throat again.

He couldn't move or say anything and they looked into each others' eyes. Her mouth was warm, silky and so soft, but mom's throat was tight and it held him hard. "Shit, this is nuts!" Albert moaned, grabbed her spiked hair and he held it tight. "Suck it, baby! Suck that long, hard thing!" he moaned and started pulling her head.

She felt him pulling her up and down. Tabby started moving with him, letting her handsome man fuck her mouth and throat. 'Yeah, baby! That's it, that's the way!' she thought as he moved his hands to the sides of her head and he went faster, while lifting his hips and thrusting his hard shaft down her throat. 'I'll take care of you now and you can forget...her!' Tabby thought as she sucked and Albert kept fucking her throat, with long and very powerful thrusts up.

He moved, she sucked and it was all over. Albert grabbed the back of her head, lifted high in the air, forcing every single inch of his cock down her throat and he came. Sperm shot from his cock-head, he heard mom gag, but she kept sucking and swallowing every drop. He held her head and fucked her face, hoping to spend one night, without a hard-on and sleep. "Oh yeah, come on, baby it! Suck it!" he moaned and squeezed out the last of his seeds.

Tabby felt him and when Albert grabbed her head, she was ready and willing. His first powerful shot of cum surprised Tabby and it made her gag, it was the only one that did and she went right on sucking him. 'Oh my god, yeah! Cum in me, Albert cum in me!' she thought as his powerful cock jerked in her throat and another hot blast of his seeds shot from the tip. She kept jerking and sucking him, until he was drained and Tabby moved up to sit on his lap.

She lightly kissed Albert and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Thank you for a wonderful night, Albert and I hoped you enjoyed my version of a good night kiss."

He smiled and gently hugged. "If that's your idea of a good night kiss, this will be the first time that I'm going to enjoy when a date ends."

"I bet you will," she giggled, kissed him and pulled up her top. "So, are we on for tomorrow night?"

"I'll be counting the minutes!"

She smiled, kissed him and whispered. "Our date is over now, Albert, tell me goodnight," she kissed him again, walked into the house and to her bedroom.

*.

She stood in front of her floor length again and began to undress, while her mind raced and the voice filled her brain. 'Tabby was a bad, bad girl...tonight, but it was fun and um...one of 'us' needed to relax and learn to have fun! That kid has an awesome fuck-pole and he wants to fuck us, Tabitha!'

'He is our son and you can't fuck him, Tabby! It's so wrong and it could mess him up for life!'

'Well, I am and there's nothing you or that stupid doctor of yours can do about it, Tabitha! I want his long, hard cock up my nasty cunt, fucking me hard and as fucking deep as he can god damn get it in me! Just like...he did us! Remember how awesome he felt inside us and how hard we would cum, Tabitha? Albert's cock is longer, fatter and he stays sooo fucking hard!'

'Yes, I remember, but it was...wrong, Tabby and it hurt us! Please don't do this and stop now!'

'Like always...you are holding us back and trying to ruin the fun. Just like you did back then and if you'd gone along with it, mom and dad would still be here with us and not dead!'Tabby thought with a growl and continued to gaze into the tall mirror.

'Fuck you Tabby! Mom caught us fucking, she wasn't stupid, you know! She couldn't handle seeing daddy fucking us! She was hurting and sooo sad!'

'We lost everything, Tabitha! We lost everything because of you and if you try anything funny this time...you will be sooo sorry, Tabitha and I mean it!'

'What are you going to do? Hum? Tell me, please!'

'Remember what your stupid doctor said about me and um...what I could do to our mind? Like...shut everything off and we'll go into a deep, deep vegetative state and never, ever come out of it and we'll be nothing but a big blob sitting in the corner!" Tabby laughed and her nipples were ready to burst with excitement.

'You wouldn't dare! You love being fucked and if you did that, you wouldn't get anymore, Tabby!'

'True, but you wouldn't see Albert anymore either and that would be enough for me!'

'You fucking bitch! I hate you, Tabby; I hate you so fucking much!'

*.

Albert woke the next morning and his cock was throbbing. "Damn boy, do you ever get enough?" he asked, looking at his cock and he heard mom coming towards his room. He quickly lay down, closed his eyes and he was going to have morning sex with mom. Well, that's what he thought.

Tabitha rushed towards Albert's room and she hoped there more oxygen bottles down stairs. "Albert, get up! I need yo..." she said and was jerked on his bed. He jumped between her legs; tried pulling her panties over and Tabitha drew back her hand. "What the fuck are you doing?" she asked as her hand hit the side of his face.

Albert grabbed mom and he flipped her on his bed. He got between her legs and started pulling panties over, when the room began to spin and he heard mom yelling at him. Mom shoved and he flew back.

"Don't you ever do anything like that again, do you understand me?"

"Yes, but what about last ni..." he started to ask and she cut him short.

"Don't confuse your mother with some tramp or whore you took out on a date last night and think you can do that kind of shit to me!"

He shook his head and Albert was confused as hell. "I'm sorry and it won't happen again," he said and mom a cool look.

"Your dad is having trouble breathing today. I need you to run down stairs and see if there are any more full oxygen bottles! Please hurry of I'll have to call and get him to the hospital!" she said in a rush and hurried back to her husband. "Albert is going down stairs, relax and don't be scared," she whispered with a smile and kissed him.

"Here you go, mom! One is full, the other is about half." Albert said as he rushed in dad's room and he saw mom kissing him. "Hey dad, mom said you're having trouble today," he said to his helpless father and he felt so bad for him.

Tabitha rolled the half-full towards Albert and quickly connected it to her husband. "Here you go, baby. This should help and if it doesn't we'll get you to the hospital," she said with love and she tried so hard not to cry. "Well, I need to shower and get dressed. Will sit with your father, Albert and afterwards, we'll make lunch and talk." Tabitha said with a smile and notice the big red hand print on the side of Albert's face. 'I'll have to keep things under control better or it could get bad!' She thought and left to shower.

*.

Tabitha was slicing a tomato, when Albert came into the kitchen and stood by her. "Sorry about slapping you, but I guess you must have been dreaming or something," she said, as she sliced and turned to look at him. "Please do not confuse me with one of your dates again! When Tabby tells you that your 'date' is over, it is over, understand?" she added with a firm voice and leaned up to kiss his red cheek.

"I'm sorry mom and it won't happen again."

"I am not Tabby and do not confuse me with her again." Tabitha smiled, hugged him and hoped that she hadn't hurt his feelings.

"I know mom and it will never happen again." Albert said as she hugged him and he understood. "Will dad have another nurse tonight or not?" he asked and hoped there was.

"There was, but I called and canceled. He's real sick, Albert and if anything happened to him while Tabby was out fucking around, she'd never forgive herself and it wouldn't look very good either." Tabitha said with her lower lip out, thinking of something long and very hard in her mouth, but it was Tabby thinking it and not her.

Albert knew mom was right, but it sucked and he had to think of something. He was horny and wondered just how far Tabby was willing to go. "What if we had dinner here, watch a move and call it a date? Would that be good or not?" he asked, crossing his fingers and mom just shook her head at him.

She heard Albert and had to smile. "Albert, your father is sick tonight! How can you even think about going out? You can wait a few days, until your next date with Tabby and that's final!" she said with firmness and turned to finish making them lunch.

'Well fuck, what a bummer!' he thought and sat back to watch her making lunch. Mom was nice to look at and her skimpy work out suit was hot. It was spandex, dark blue and very thin. The top was only a knit tube around mom's small breasts, it did nothing to hide her excited nipples and they stuck out. Albert looked down, her shorts looked just as thin and they reminded him of a pair of tiny bikini panties. They hugged her slender hips, giving him a great look at her ass and they sank deep into her pussy. He could see her slit and it looked wet, as if 'Tabby' was horny too! 'Holy fuck!' he thought as she moved around the kitchen and Albert hoped dad would get better soon.

*.

After four days of hard-on's, trying not to jerk off and not piss mom off, his cell phone rang. "Hello," he said and wondered who it was.

"Hi Albert, how have you been?" she whispered into the phone and spread her legs wide.

He smiled, rolled over and rested on his back. "I missed you...a lot!" he smiled, flexing his growing cock and hoped Tabby wanted a date.

"Awe, you poor thing," she softly whispered and knew what he needed. "I've missed you too and I was thinking about something. Maybe tonight...um around midnight, you should go down to the boathouse and see what you find." Tabby moaned and her nipples grew. "It could be something nice!" she purred into the phone, rubbed her aching clit and her cunt was on fire.

"Will it be...Tabby?" he asked, unzipping his pants and pulled out his cock. "I'm so hard and ready for her! You should see my cock!" Albert said as it grew more and he had a great idea.

"Mmmm, you bad boy teasing me and making me get horny! I'll tell your mother on you and she'll spank your ass!" Tabby said with lust and rubbed her clit more, enjoying the wetness oozing from her dirty cunt and the voice yelled in her head again.

"I'd like that. Along with getting you...I'd love to fuck the shit out of her too!" he said, heard a little gasp and Albert smiled. "I've wanted her for the last few years and I think about her all the time."

"Mmmm and I thought that I was bad! Albert wants to 'fuck' his sexy mom...wow!" she moaned with lust and Tabby's cunt was flooded now. "Well, be in the boathouse at midnight..." she purred and hung up, thinking of her young lover and knew he needed help. He had a hard-on since the night of his date with Tabby and as far as she knew, Albert's cock never went down and the poor guy had to be in pain.

"Oh yes and thank you, god!" Albert said with excitement, thinking of Tabby and he looked at the clock. "Fuck, I have three hours to kill and no idea of what to do. Maybe there will be something on the tube," he said and started flipping through the channels.

*.

Tabby stood in front of the mirror, looking at her seer-white gown and her nipples poking out of it. 'Damn, they need sucked and licked by, Albert!'

'Tabby don't, I'm begging you! Don't do this to Albert! He is our son and its wrong!'

'Oh fuck, go shut up and let me think, Tabitha! You always give me a mother fucking head ache and I hate it, you bitch!'

'Please don't fuck him, Tabby!'

'Why shouldn't I? He wants you, you dumb bitch, but you're to fucking dumb to see how much he loves you, wants you and needs you! You're too fucking worried about right and wrong, to enjoy and let go!'

'He is 'our' son, Tabby and you can't do this!'

'Bull-shit I can't! I'm getting that long, soon to be...mother-fucker of a cock, if it's the last thing I fucking do and you can't stop me. Tabitha my dear, you lost control the day you watched him jerking off in the shower and um...you masturbated against the door jam. Remember that? You came so fucking hard...you fell on the floor and couldn't get up!'

'Fuck you Tabby! You're the one who made me do that! I tried to turn away, but you...you made me watch him and do that! I wanted to get out, but you made me stay and then, do that!'

'Awe, is the big baby gunna cry? Is she, huh?' Tabby laughed and turned to walk away from the mirror.

*.

Albert walked down the small path to the lake and he saw a warm glow coming from the boathouse. "Cool, I hope she helps me again! My poor cock is killing me!" he moaned and slowly opened the door. There were four candles burning and one placed in each corner of the small house.

"Hello Albert, I've missed you and been having dirty, dirty thoughts about you." He heard from across the room and Albert walked towards her. She had on a white gown that went from her neck and down to the floor. The grown was totally see-through and mom...Tabby was naked underneath.

"You look beautiful and I've been thinking about you too!" he said as she stood before him and Albert pulled Tabby into his arms. "Oh yes!" he moaned, enjoying her body pressed to his and he couldn't help pushing his cock against her thigh.

She grabbed him and they hugged. Tabby pushed her hips to him and knew Albert was ready to burst. "My poor guy is so horny!" Tabby moaned as her hand reached down grabbed his cock and she jerked down his pants. "I'm going to suck you off Albert and afterwards...I need you to help me, but you can only use your...mouth, your fingers and your tongue! Nothing more," she smiled, kissed him and Tabby sank to her knees in front of him. "Oh my, you're so, so hard! Just the way I like my men to be!" she teased, blew over the head and it jumped.

"How many men do you have?" he teased and watched her looking at his pulsing cock.

"Well, I've been with two men and one of them may even surprise you."

"Oh really now and who are they?" he asked, but Tabby shook her head no.

"I might tell you someday, but for right now...we have other things to do." Tabby purred, opened her mouth and she took Albert. Tabby took all of Albert in one single motion and he was deep in her throat. 'Oh fuck, oh fuck!' she thought as he filled her throat and Tabby loved the look on his handsome face. 'Yeah baby, enjoy Tabby, I'm yours now and I need a good man to keep me happy.' Tabby thought as she sucked hard and started moving her head up and down.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers