Date Night With Mom: Albert's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

Albert didn't hear much and he pushed another finger in her. "I don't care! I just love touching you mom and that's only a bonus!" he replied, hoping that mom would be ready soon and he could take her.

She smiled and was ready. "Oil your cock and um...come take me!" she panted, wiggle closer to him and Tabby felt him at her opening. "Real easy at first!" she whispered, as his swollen head pierced her and Tabby relaxed her muscles. He slowly stretched her and eased inside. "Oh god, oh god!" she whimpered as his head made its way in and it felt good. It was as if, a hot golf ball was up her ass and Tabby loved the feel. Her muscles squeezed hard and she saw a look of delight on his face.

Albert pushed in very slow, just like she told him and mom's butt opened for his cock-head. "Oh fuck! Mom, oh shit!" he yelled when her ass muscle grabbed his cock and it locked. "God, I hope...you...like...this! I want it...a lot!" he moaned as her muscles continued to squeezed him and he held her hips tight.

Tabby pushed to her lover, his cock-head went deeper and her head started spinning very fast. "Oh baby, oh my baby!" she whimpered, squeezed her cheeks tighter and heard Albert moan. "Do you like my ass, baby? You're in momma's ass! You're in my ass!" she grunted as he pushed in more and Tabby moaned loud. "Oh god...you're all...the..." she moaned and wanted to say more.

"All the way in my sexy, beautiful...mom's ass!" he growled in her ear and she smiled from ear to ear.

"Yes, Albert and I'm sorry for not loving you before baby! I knew you wanted me and the day I saw you...you...cried for me and I didn't...didn't help you baby!" Tabitha cried as tears of hurt poured from her eyes and Albert stood her up, hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.

He heard mom and he pulled her up. "Stop crying and don't worry about it. I have you now and that's all that matters to me." Albert whispered as he kissed mom's neck, he held her breasts in his hands and pushed up into her more.

"I should have helped you! Uggggg" she grunted as he lifted up on his toes, pushing his cock-head even deeper and Tabitha knew that she would never be lonely again. "Oh baby, you are a good lover and you can have me anytime you want!" Tabitha moaned as he pushed her back on the table and started loving her ass.

Albert held her hips and slowly moved in and out of mom's beautiful ass. Her soft moaning and tiny grunts filled his ears and he knew mom was having fun. "Oh mom, I love you! Oh god!" he moaned and leaned on her back, kissing her shoulders and neck, while his stiff shaft slid in and out of mom.

"Oh baby, that's it! Yeah, yeah...fuck me! Fuck me!" she whimpered as Albert's long shaft eased in and out of her, giving Tabitha more pleasure than she could have ever imagined. "Oh yeah, my baby is fuckin' my ass! You're fucking my ass! Oh god, oh my fucking god!" she cried out, as a rush of hot blood filled her cunt and it was time. "Oh god, I'm cuming...I'm coming!" she squealed out as Albert kept his pace and her ass locked on his cock. Juice shot from her cunt and splashed on the floor. "Yeah baby, fuck my ass! Fuck your mom! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!" Tabitha screamed as her head began to spin and her body trembled.

Albert was watching his cock going in and out of mom's ass, her body started trembling and he knew she was ready. "Oh yeah, you sexy fucking bitch! Cum on me! Cum on your son's long, hard cock and enjoy!" he moaned, started sucking the back of her soft neck and he came in her. In his sexy mom's ass and Albert held her tight.

*.

Later that night, Tabitha and Albert were lying in her bed, she starting thinking back in time and the thing that changed her life forever. "Mmmm, daddy was good in bed, but you have him beat hands down and you're all mine!" she whispered, caressing Albert's face and Tabitha loved the fact that he looked so much like her late father. "I wish I would have told daddy before he died, but I'm sure he already knows," she smiled, closed her eyes and drifted back in time.

"Hey daddy, where did mom go? She looked really upset today and I'm worried about her." Tabitha said as she walked up to him and hugged.

Dan heard Tabitha and his heart sank. "She went to stay the night with your aunt and tomorrow, she's going to doctor. I think its back and she doesn't want us to worry," he said as they hugged and her body felt so good against him.

"Oh no, daddy what are we going to do if anything happens to her?" Tabitha said as tears ran from her eyes and down her checks.

"We'll be alright, baby. We knew it could come back and well...we'll have to cope with it," he said as her young body stayed pressed to his and Dan's cock began to swell with need. He hadn't been with his wife in over three years and it was taking its toll on him.

Tabitha felt daddy's penis starting grow and it excited her, but she also knew it was wrong for her to like it as much as she did and it made her insides tingle. "Daddy, I love you so much," she whispered as she looked up and smiled.

"I love you too; baby and we'll get through this. So don't worry." Dan said as he held her close and wished she wasn't his daughter. He slid his hands down her slender body and stopped just above her tight, eighteen-year-old ass and he leaned down to kiss her.

Tabitha tingled more and daddy grew harder. "Daddy, I like it when you hold me this close and hug me," she said with a whisper and felt his big thing move. She knew they shouldn't hug this way and that they should stop, but something inside Tabitha wouldn't let go and it was making her think nasty things.

He heard Tabitha and Dan flexed his cock. "I love it too and if you want, we'll do it lots more, but...we can't do it when your mom is around. She may not understand us being so close." Dan said as he slid his big hands over Tabitha's ass and he started caressing it through her tiny pair of shorts.

She felt his hands move on her butt and when he started rubbing it, Tabitha's knees grew weak and her pussy was getting wet. "Oh daddy, that makes me feel kinda...funny and I'm tingling all over!" she moaned and pressed closer to him.

"I know baby, it makes me feel that way too," he said and knew that he had to get away from her. "Let's eat and I have lots of things to do. If you want, you can tag along and afterwards...I'll take you into town and buy you something nice!" he added with a smile and knew that Tabitha was his for the taking, but she was his daughter and this was wrong.

She heard daddy and smiled. "Really, can I get anything I want?" Tabitha asked, putting her lower lip out and pushed her lower body closer to his.

"As long as it isn't that much, baby. What do you want?"

"I need some um...new...um...panties. All of mine are really old and they look like something a little girl should wear." Tabitha said and could feel her face turning red with embarrassment.

He smiled, kept caressing her tiny ass and gave Tabitha a teasing wink. "Can I help you pick some of the colors? I used to help your mom and she said I had good taste." Dan with a grin and knew today would be fun.

"Of course you can, daddy and um...tonight, I can model them for you and you can tell me if you like them. If it's ok, can I get the bikini kind, like mom has?" Tabitha asked with a pouty smile and like before, she felt his penis move and it made her tingle inside.

He heard Tabitha and Dan knew this was so wrong, but he was lonely and horny. "I think that it will be just fine and as far as you modeling them, I'll leave that up to you." Dan replied and hoped he was making a terrible mistake by doing this.

"Cool, I can't wait daddy and its going to be so much fun!" she said with a grin and hugged him as tight as she could. "After we eat, I'll hurry and get dressed, so we can go!" Tabitha said with excitement and daddy's thing was hard now. It was pushing against her thigh and almost on her pussy.

"Sounds good to me and after we do a few things, we can go into town, have lunch and take you shopping." Dan said and Tabitha felt so good in his arms.

She felt so warm and loved. "I love you, daddy." Tabitha whispered and felt his thing move on her thigh.

*.

Dan watched as Tabitha sorted through the panties and she held up a white pair. "I like these, how about you, daddy?" she asked, slipping her hand inside them and noticed that they were see-through. "Oh wow, yeah...I want them daddy!" she said and could feel her nipples growing harder and more juice was dripping from her excited pussy.

"If you get them, I won't be able to see you in them." Dan replied as watched Tabitha's hand inside the sheer panties and his cock grew.

"Why not, nobody will know, but us and I won't tell any body." Tabitha whispered to him and she could see the massive lump in daddy's pants growing bigger.

He heard his daughter and Dan's cock jumped. "I'll leave it up to you, baby," he said in return and she reached the small panties to his face.

She had a dirty idea and held the soft panties to his face. "Feel how soft and silky they are, daddy." Tabitha whispered as she ran them over the side of his face and he closed his eyes.

Dan wanted to die on the spot and he knew that tonight would be a challenge. "Oh god, yes they are!" he said with a moan and wished that he could be with her. "You can't show these to your mom, you know how she is and she'll have a fit!" Dan added as he held Tabitha' hand and he gently squeezed it.

"I'll keep them hid and wash them at night, when mom's sleeping and she'll never know."

"You'll have to be careful and you can't tell her I bought them for you. Say you got them when I went to the feed store or something like that."

She knew this was wrong, but it was as if there was a voice in her head and it was telling her to do bad stuff. "I will, daddy, so stop worrying and think of my modeling show tonight. Its gunna be fun and kind of...exciting to do it for you!" Tabitha said and felt her face blush. "It's kinda dirty and it make me...tingle inside!" she giggled and felt his hands covering her ass.

"I'm excited to and I can't wait to see my...big girl all pretty and wearing these!" he smiled and moved against her, making sure to flex his hard cock once again and he could feel her moan.

She giggled more and daddy pushed his hips to her. Tabitha quickly felt daddy's thing again and she couldn't help but wonder how big it was. "Daddy, um...is...that...um...you're...thing?" she asked with a low, sexy voice and knew her face was red. She knew what it was, but Tabitha wanted to hear him tell her and she was tingling once again.

"Yes it is and do you know why he's so hard?" he replied and slid his hands over her tiny ass.

She bit her lip and shook her head no. "Why daddy?" Tabitha asked and knew it was because of her.

"He thinks that you are beautiful and so do I." Dan said as he looked into her seductive eyes and he leaned to lightly kiss Tabitha on the side of her mouth. "He also likes when we hug and sit together," he added and kissed the other side of her panting mouth. "In fact...he loves all the things we do together and he's always hard for you." Dan said and couldn't believe his words.

She smiled and Tabitha wanted to kiss daddy more, but she knew it was dirty and wrong to do that with him. "I know daddy and I feel him a lot. It um...it makes...me um...tingle and I get really warm inside too," she whispered and daddy smiled to her.

Dan heard Tabitha and had to smile "Mmmm, you are a sweet-heart and daddy loves you," he said, leaned down and kissed her mouth. Not on the side either. He kissed her full on the lips and flexed his cock against Tabitha's thigh.

"Oh daddy...it feels like I'm gunna explode!" she moaned and smashed herself completely against him.

He smiled and wished they were at home right now. "That just means you love daddy and you need more hugs...and kisses, like...this," he whispered, leaned down and Dan kissed her again, but it lasted a bit longer and he traced his tongue over her lips. He flexed his cock and began to caress her tiny, sexy ass and Tabitha fell against him.

She couldn't move or talk and her knees gave out. "It feels so...so...good, daddy and I'm burning," she whimpered, as daddy held her and Tabitha's head was spinning.

He knew his baby was close to exploding and Dan flexed again. "When we get home and later tonight, after you model your new things for, maybe we can kiss more and I can help you," he paused to kiss her and made sure to flex his hard cock. "Would you like that, sugar? Do you like kissing me?" he asked, as his hands gently worked Tabitha's ass and felt her starting to grin against him.

She was helpless and her head was hurting. "Daddy, I feel so...strange. It's like there is someone in me...telling me to do dirty stuff...to you and I can't...stop it!" Tabitha moaned as he continued to caress her ass and flex his hard cock against her leg.

He held her in his arms and couldn't wait to get her home. "Daddy will make it all better and I'll fix that burning for you too." Dan said with a smile as he held her close and made sure to flex his hard shaft again.

"I like it when you hold me daddy." Tabitha whispered, as daddy continued to gently caress her butt and she could feel his big thing against her leg.

"Daddy likes it to and if we can keep it a secret, we could do a lot more. Would you like that baby? We could hold each other, kiss each other and if you promise, we could do lots and lots of stuff!" he whispered in her ear and leaned down to kiss the side of Tabitha's neck.

"Oh daddy, I would really like that and I promised not to tell anybody." Tabitha smiled up to him and her body was on fire. She knew what he was talking about and even though it was wrong, she couldn't wait to get home and try it.

"Well, I guess my little girl, is going to be my big girl now," he smiled, slid his hands deeper into her ass crack and he gently caressed.

*.

Tabitha's heart was racing, as she slipped on the white pair of panties and she looked into the mirror. "He is going to love these!" she smiled, gently smoothing the panties over, making sure they were perfect for daddy and she went to find him. Tabitha walked into his bedroom and daddy was lying on his bed. She quickly saw that his thing was very hard and it was sticking straight up. "Daddy, I'm ready," she whispered, chewing her lower lip and Tabitha walked towards him, knowing what was about it happen and she was scared.

Dan looked up and could not believe his eyes. Tabitha was wearing the sheer, white panties and he could see everything she had. Her virgin mound was covered with light hair and it was neatly trimmed. The white panties did little to cover her most private parts and he could see that his baby was wet. "Oh baby, you look so beautiful!" he moaned and he held out his arms for her. She walked to him and Dan slowly wrapped his arms around her near naked body. Tabitha had on a very small shirt, that only covered her breasts and it left her entire stomach bare.

"Daddy, do I look as pretty as mom?" Tabitha asked, as his big hands started caressing her butt and she could feel his thing against her thigh. "Daddy, your thing really likes me, doesn't he?" she asked with a little giggle and pushed against him.

"Oh baby, you are sooo pretty and my thing loves you! That's why he's always so hard," he replied, pulled her closer and Dan felt her trembling. "What's wrong baby and why are you shaking?" Dan asked, as he started kissing her face, lips and her pretty eyes.

Tabitha loved him kissing her this way and her insides were on fire. She knew what was coming and she was scared. Daddy was going to make love to her and make her a woman. "Daddy, this feels good, but it's...it's...wrong and if mom finds out...she'll kill us!" Tabitha said and she stepped back to catch her breath. "That little voice in my head keeps telling to do it, but...I can't daddy. It makes me feel dirty and I keep thinking about mom!" she said and tears ran from her eyes.

Dan stood up, hugged Tabitha and made sure that his stiff cock was pressed tightly against her lower stomach. "Just relax sweet-heart, everything will be fine and daddy will take care of you." Dan said as his big hands moved from her ass and up to hold the sides of her pretty face. "Come on now, you sit with me and we'll watch a movie. Maybe we can hug and kiss, nothing more, ok," he smiled, enjoying her young and innocent body against his.

She heard him and Tabitha loved it so much when daddy hugged, kissed and touched her. "Is that all, daddy and nothing more?" she asked with a low, helpless whisper and she felt his hands moving back down to caress her butt.

He slid his hands back down to Tabitha's ass, gently caressing her and hoping that she'd relax. "That's all baby," he smiled, leaned forward and he gently kissed her panting mouth. "Come on let's snuggle together and um...daddy will hug and kiss you," he added with a smile and he kissed her again, but this one lasted a little longer and he slid his tongue into her half-open mouth.

Tabitha stood before him and when daddy kissed her, Tabitha's knees went weak and she leaned into him. "Oh daddy, I like that and I get so...so...excited," she whispered with a soft and loving voice, as his big hands gently caressed her butt and she could feel his big thing smashed into her stomach.

"Let's sit on the bed and watch a movie that daddy has. Your mom and I watch it when we kiss. I thought that you might like it too." Dan said as he sat down and pulled Tabitha on his lap.

"Is it a dirty movie, daddy?" she giggled as his strong arms held her and Tabitha could feel his big penis under her butt. "Daddy, doesn't it hurt when you're so...hard and I sit on it?" she asked as his penis throbbed under her butt and she felt him flex it.

"Yes, it hurts, but I like when it's against you and yes, it is a dirty movie! But, it's a good, dirty movie and it's a good one," he replied and gently kissed her again.

She giggled and looked into his eyes. "Daddy, would it be better if we lay down and um...you can put it on me and he won't hurt." Tabitha whispered and she felt daddy's penis jerk.

"I think that would be nice, but are you sure?" he asked with a big smile and kissed the side of her neck.

"Mmmm, yes daddy and you can get behind me. I like when you're behind me, kissing my neck and your thing touches my butt. I get really hot and I tingle all over," she giggled again and daddy gave her another kiss.

He smiled, kissed her again and reached to turn off the lamp. "Scoot up that way and I'll get behind you." Dan said and when she moved, he slid off his jeans and carefully moved behind her. "I took off my pants, but I have on my underwear. I didn't want to hurt you and I need to feel my, baby." Dan whispered, kissed her neck and he eased his pulsing cock between Tabitha's gorgeous as cheeks.

She felt him and daddy's penis felt like a hot piece of steel. "Oh daddy...it feels so...so...good!" Tabitha moaned as it rested on her butt and she could feel it so good. "I love you daddy," she moaned again, as he put his arm over her body and his hand went on her right breast.

"I know, baby and you make me feel so good," he said, pushed Tabitha's hair from her neck and he started kissing it. "Mmmm, I love my baby girl sooo much and daddy will make you feel good. Do you want daddy to make it better? Hum?" he whispered, kissing her neck more, running his fingers over Tabitha's swollen nipple and Dan felt her shiver.

She couldn't move or talk, as daddy kissed her neck and touched her aching nipple. "Yeah daddy, oh yes! Make me feel good, please!" she moaned and her back arched. "Like you do...mom and...I want it...all!" Tabitha moaned out, feeling his penis moving in her butt-crack and it felt so good. She lifted her right leg, his penis slipped between her long legs and it flopped on her pussy. "Oh god, daddy, yes! He's sooo hard, sooo hard!" she moaned, squeezed her legs together and smashed his cock between them.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers