Date Night with Mom: Date Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

He quickly untied her and pulled her into his arms. "Is that it? Oh my sweetness, you should have told me and we could have been playing! I have a fantasy of making love to my...mother! Oh mom, you should have told me!" he said and kissed the woman deep. She kissed him in return and pushed him down.

"This is so hot and I'm going to fuck you! You may not be the real thing, but you have a beautiful, hard cock and I'm fucking you!" Misty growled, got on him and sat completely down, ramming his cock to her core and it felt as if he was meant to be inside her. "I wish you were him and I could...really...fuck...him! Oh my god!" she cried out as he stayed deep in her body and he felt good in her.

He watched and when she sat down on him, he wanted to explode and crawl in her. "Oh fuck, now I really want my mom! Oh shit, you are great and I love you...mom!" he moaned as her insides squeezed and massaged his stiff cock.

She heard the young man and Misty started grinding against him. "Yes baby, fuck your mom! Fuck mom with your big...hard...cock! Yeah baby, fuck me, fuck mom!" she cried as her hips moved faster, he pulled her breasts to his mouth and started sucking her nipples. "Oh yes, that's it, that's it!" Misty whimpered, as he sucked and tormented her nipples with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh god, you are sooo sweet! Yes mom, fuck me, fuck me!" he moaned, slid his hands down and grabbed her meaty ass. "Fuck me, mom, fuck me! Please mom, please!" he moved, while trying to push up and ram his cock deeper. Her pussy squeezed and pulled, while her hips moved in every direction imaginable "Yes mom, fuck me! Fuck me, mom! Fuck me, mom!" he kept moaning and trying to push up, but she was a meaty woman and he couldn't.

His words sent her into a state of bliss and Misty was close to exploding. "You've made me feel so alive and when I get home," she paused to grind against him and stretched out her legs. "I'm going to make love to my son and I'm never looking back. He is a wonderful young man and if he wants me as his lover, I'm going to be there for him." Misty smiled and pressed her lips to his, slid her tongue into his mouth and they kissed.

This woman was so damn hot and he wished they could meet someplace other than here, but if he was caught trying to get any kind of information from a client, he would be fired and lose a great job. "Let me love you now, my sweetness, please mom." He whispered to her and a soft moan came from her. "Can I get on top of you now...mom? Please mom, let me love you and be on top." He whispered, she moaned louder and her pussy grabbed his cock.

Misty's body was shorting out and her brain was spinning. "Oh shit, oh my...god!" she squealed and her hips jerked. "You made me...cum! Yes, my god, you made me...cum...so...hard!" Misty cried out, as her body jerked, her pussy spasmed around her young lover's stiff cock and warm juices flowed from between her legs. "Baby, oh yes! Yes, yes! Made...mom...cum!" she yelled, grinding against him and kissed him deep.

Juices quickly covered his cock and he smiled. Her pussy squeezed his cock and a loud yell filled his ears. "Yes mom, cum on me! Cum on your, son! Your son's big, hard cock!" he growled in her ear, slapped her right ass-cheek and enjoyed her pussy squeezing him tighter. "Your cuming on your son's cock, your son's big cock and it's so nice!" he growled again and slapped her left cheek.

He waited for her body to settle down; he pushed the woman on her back and pulled her hips to the side of the bed. He stood on the floor, his fingers were teasing her swollen clit and his cock was aimed at her opening. "Oh mom, I'm going to make love to you and this gorgeous pussy! Can I mom, please?" he asked, lightly rubbing his thumb over her swollen clit and he eased forward, easing his cock-head just inside her body. "I'm putting cock in you now mom and I'm making love to you." He said with a soft voice, leaned over her and pushed. "Oh mom!" he moaned and was completely inside her. He moved his mouth to hers; they kissed and looked into each others' eyes. "I wish my mom would do this with me." he said with a sad voice and kissed her again.

"Awe, you poor baby, don't be sad and ruin this. Love me tonight and I'll be your mom." Misty smiled and kissed him. "Love mom and cum in me, please! I need you, son, please!" she moaned with the sexist voice she could and Misty lifted her breasts for him. "Love mom and suck my breasts, please baby! Make love to your mom!" she moaned again, he smiled and started moving. "Ahhh yes, make love to mommy, love mommy!" Misty whispered, as he moved in and out of her pussy.

He loved this woman and he was ready. "Oh god, your son needs you, mom! I need you, mom!" he moaned, leaned down and he sucked her big, swollen nipples. "Oh mom, yes! Oh god, mom!" he moaned louder, his pace quickened and felt his balls tighten up. "I'm getting close, mom! I'm sooo close to...cuming in my...mom!" he moaned, she wrapped her legs around his hips and her heels drove him deeper.

"Yeah baby, cum in me! Cum in your mom and fill me full! Mom needs it, baby! Cum in me, please!" she moaned and felt her pussy starting to burn again. "Oh god...I'm going to cum again and I'm going to...when my baby does! I'm ready to cum with my...son!" Misty growled, his cock jumped and screams of lust filled the small room.

Her words filled his ears and his hips moved faster. His cock jumped and it shot a powerful blast of cum, her pussy locked around his cock and he exploded in her. Cum shot down his shaft so fast and so hard, it burned and felt as if his cock-head blew off. Her screams echoed in his head and her hips thrust to his. He kept pumping her with hard, deep strokes and his cock squirted more.

"Oh god, you...are so...beautiful! I wish...I wish you were my...." he started to say something dumb, but changed his mind and hugged her tight. They kissed and stayed together, until a red glowing light filled the room and they moaned.

Misty heard him and her heart warmed. "I wish I was too." She whispered and saw the light. "Oh no, it doesn't seem like it's been three hours." Misty said with a sad voice and kissed him. "If I were to make another appointment, can I request you and you only?" she asked, hoping she could and they could play mom and son the entire time.

He smiled at her and lightly kissed her lips. "Yes you can and we need a code word or something, so I know who it is and what to expect. How about we call you...Miss Mom!" he said as they stood and hugged each other.

"I think I can remember that and about what you said a few minutes ago...any woman in her right mind would die to have you, even if she was your mom, I know I would," she smiled, gave him a soft kiss and they left the room.

*.

Misty got home just after midnight and Charles wasn't there. "Where in the hell is he at? He always leaves a note or calls me," she said, dialing his number and went to make herself a very strong drink.

"Hi mom, I'm sorry I didn't call, but...I got the job at the warehouse and it's awesome!"

She heard him and was happy. "Great, I'm happy for you baby and in a month or so, we'll go pick you out a car! Hurry home, I'm lonely and I need a drinking buddy!" she replied with a laugh and remembered the promise she made to a young man.

"I'll be there in about fifteen minutes and if you want me to drink with you," he paused and hoped mom was still in her flirty mood. "I expect you to be wearing something nice, sexy and very skimpy!" he said into his phone and Charles heard a soft sigh.

"I wonder about you and the way you flirt with me. What would you do if I ever took you up on one of your offers?"

"Take me up on one and...we'll find out." Charles replied and heard mom laugh. "Remember what I said about drinking or I'll go to bed. I'll be there in a second; you better hurry and go change!"

"You are sooo bad!" she laughed, thought about what she said for a second and Misty ran to her room to change. "I should just stop being a big chicken shit and tell him the way I feel," she said and quickly stripped from her clothes. "What would my horny son like to see me in?" she said and looked through her dresser. "This should work!" Misty laughed as she pulled down her panties and went to shower.

Charles came in the house and saw the light on in the family room. "Mom, I'm home!" he called out and went to pee. "I'll be there in a minute and you better be in something nice or I'm going to bed!" he yelled and still no answer from her.

Misty was fixing her makeup and brushing her hair, when she heard his toilet flush and her heart raced. "Oh boy, my pervert child is home and I'm sure he'll be looking for me soon!" she whispered and looked at herself in the mirror. "Wow, I hope this isn't too much!" Misty said, as she looked over her sheer, pink nightshirt and matching sheer panties. "I guess I'm about to find out!" she whispered again and went to the family room.

Charles was sitting on the sofa and his shirt was off, as he sipped one of the drinks mom had made for them and he turned to see her. "Holy crap!" he gasped when he saw what she was wearing and he could see everything she had. "Damn mom, what's up with you tonight and um you look...fucking hot as hell!" Charles added with a big smile, stood up and felt his cock growing hard.

She heard him and her face blushed. "You told me to look hot and now, you're complaining about it!" Misty teased as she walked towards him and made sure to put some extra swing in her hips tonight. "Would you like me to go change or...um...stay in this?" she asked with a low and sexy voice, as she slowly turned in a small circle and showed him her outfit.

He watched mom and could swear that she was in heat. "No, that's fine and." Charles said and stopped to pull her against his bare chest, enjoying her soft shirt and large breasts against him. "You look beautiful and very sexy tonight," he whispered in her ear and his hands caressed her lower back. "Not that I'm complaining or anything, but...I've never seen you in anything like before." Charles said as he looked into her pretty eyes and her continued to rub her lower back, letting his long fingers graze over panties and mom didn't move or say anything.

"I just feel...good and you're a grown man. I'm sure that you've seen your share of naked women and I felt sexy tonight, so I wore this!" she smiled and felt him growing against her thigh.

"I like it, a lot." Charles said as his hands slid over mom's ass and he gently caressed it. "That's fine mom and you can dress up for me anytime you want or when you feel sexy," he added with a wink and mom hugged him tighter.

She rested against Charles and Misty was going crazy. His cock was hard and it rested on her left thigh. "You should be out fucking every girl you meet and not here with me," she said with a sad voice and hoped this would work out.

"I love being with you and I'm not like that mom. I used to have sex all the time, but I need someone that will love me, not just screw me and leave."

She hugged him and sat on the sofa. "I love being with you too, but you...need a woman your age and um...someone you can...make love with." Misty said as he sat down and put his arm around her bare waist.

"I'm fine mom and like I said, you can dress as sexy as you want and I won't complain!" he replied, watching her big breasts sloshing under the very thin shirt and Charles reached down to shift his growing cock.

"You are so silly, but I do enjoy your complements and all those sweet words." Misty said as she looked to his face and she leaned to kiss Charles. "Mmmm, you could charm the panties off of a damn nun!" she whispered, as her lips stayed against his and she felt his hand moving towards her breast. "If you're planning on feeling me up, could I get another drink...before you start?" she asked with a soft voice and Misty kissed him again.

Charles was shocked at the way mom was acting, but it was great and he hoped she'd let him do more. "A drink for a feel up, how long do I get to do it?" he asked with a smile and mom looked different tonight. It looked as if she was trying to get him in bed or she was thinking about it.

She heard Charles and just smiled at him. "How long do you want?" she asked and finished her drink.

"With you...all damn night!"

"What, why all night?" Misty asked with a laugh and hoped she could do this with her son.

"Because I love you and because you are so pretty." Charles said and mom's eyes were sparkling now.

"Always the charmer," she purred and lightly kissed him again. "Where's my drink?"

"How long do I get?"

"You are so silly, but I love you and um...how about one commercial. Will that make my perverted son happy or not?" she asked, running her right hand over his thigh and up towards his cock.

He smiled and felt mom's hand, but his cock was on his other leg and nowhere near her loving hand. "Heck yes it will! Oh yeah, what all can I touch and what is off limits?"

"What do you want to touch?"

He looked her over and decided on mom's breasts. "I'd like to hold you closer and your breasts." Charles said and he watched her face turn red.

"You're a bad little boy!" Misty teased and gave him their glasses. "Make us a drink and um...you can play for a few minutes!" she added with a sexy grin and Misty could feel her nipples swelling with anticipation of his touch. Her son was going to play with her breasts and Misty couldn't wait.

He took the glasses and quickly made two more drinks, making hers stronger and he used less ice. "Here you go my sweetness and how do you want me to do this?" Charles asked and saw a funny look on her face.

"Um...why did you call me that?" she asked with fear and felt her heart pounding in her chest.

"I heard it on some movie and I liked it. Why, is something wrong?"

She loved hearing that, but it was odd as hell and it rattled her. "No, I like it and I think it's sweet." Misty said with a low voice and sat on his lap facing him. "You can't go under my shirt and you can only use your fingertips. I'm a little sore tonight and I liked what you called me," she whispered, felt her face turning red and Charles slowly reached towards her.

He lifted his hands and slid them up her sides. "Why are they sore?" Charles asked, caressing up and down mom's sides and down to her meaty ass. She was on fire and her flesh was hot to the touch. "Is that normal or did you hurt them?" he asked, looking into her eyes and Charles grazed his fingertips over each of mom's inflated nipples. She sucked in a deep breath; he smiled and did it again. "Damn mom, does that mean you approve?" he teased and caressed down, over her rounded tummy and back up mom's front.

Misty was in a deep trance, enjoying her son's wonderful hands and she was ready to explode. "Holy crap, Charles, no wonder why all my girlfriends lined up to...fuck you!" she moaned, looked down and watched him teasing her lonely nipples. "Yes I approve...you're wonderful and...um...never mind!" she laughed and quickly got up.

He softly ran his fingers over mom's flesh, teasing and tormenting her all he possibly could. "I thought you knew about that, but I wasn't sure and I wasn't going to ask either!" Charles said with a smile and his fingertips slid over her nipples once again. "Never mind about what, lady or should I use the name from that movie...you liked it, right? Hey, you can't get up and run away like that! I should turn you over and spank that gorgeous ass, shouldn't I, my sweetness," he said in her ear and mom let out a soft moan.

"Stop it mister! I'm your mother and just because I'm half naked...half drunk and horny as hell, you can't take advantage of me!" Misty teased and her heart was pounding. "I love that name and it turns me on," she purred and wished that she would have stayed sitting on him. "You better not try to spank me, I am your mom," she whispered with a sexy voice, gave him a wink and reached for her drink.

"Cool, thanks for telling me all that and I'm sure it will help when I try to sleep!" he stopped, turned to face her and went on. He kissed mom's lips and down towards her neck. "What if I did spank you, what would you do, my sweetness?" Charles whispered, kissed her neck and gently sucked the same spot.

She loved that name, but it was odd and hoped nothing was going on. "You are bigger and so much stronger than me...I couldn't do very much too um...stop you. Now could I?" Misty whispered, leaned closer to her son and her insides were boiling.

"No, I guess you couldn't, but lucky for you, I'm not that kind of man!"

"What if I told you I needed a man that would tie me up, spank me and force me to do...nasty things?" she purred and kissed him.

Charles listened to her and shook his head. "What kind of...nasty things?" he asked and her face was red.

"Anything he wanted and could dream up!" Misty smiled and finished her drink. "Damn, I'm burning up!" she laughed, sat back and fanned her face. "Oh brother...I can't believe what I've let you do and get away with tonight! You bad boy," she stopped to yawn and Misty rubbed her tired eyes."Taking advantage of...me!" she giggled, yawned again and closed her eyes.

Charles caressed over her soft thigh and reached for his cell phone. He pushed a few buttons and after a few seconds, he smiled and kissed the right side of her neck.

*.

Misty sat up, grabbed her pounding head and squeezed. "Oh my god, my fucking head is killing me!" she moaned, got up and went to make coffee, but it was already made and so was breakfast. "Oh wow, this is a nice surprise," she smiled, walking into the kitchen and went to Charles. "Good morning, sweet-heart. I'm sorry that I passed out on you last night and if you give me another chance tonight," she whispered, pressing herself to him and forgot what she was wearing last night. "I'll make it up to you, ok?" Misty cooed and made sure he could feel her erect nipples pushing into his bare back.

He heard mom coming and his cock starting growing. "Good afternoon, my sweetness. How did you sleep?" Charles said, as he turned and his growing cock landed right on mom's pussy. "Oops, sorry mom, but I was left kinda high and dry...last night!" he smiled and stayed right where he was, on her pussy and he made sure mom could feel it all.

She wanted to scream and rape him, but he was her son and she couldn't. His cock was hard as steel and it was pressed against her aching pussy. "Jesus, you're sooo damn hard, baby! Is that from last night and what we did?" Misty asked with a loving voice and she gently hugged him closer to her.

"Yes, but I'll be fine, mom."

"Oh, I feel bad now and so guilty," she said in that voice women used on babies and Misty felt Charles grow more. "Mommy will make it up to you...later, I promise!" she said, kissing him with more need and Misty licked his lips.

He returned her kiss and flexed his cock. "That would be nice of you, mom, but what I need, you can't you do, without breaking the law." Charles laughed, pulled away from mom and walked to the table with two plates of food.

She sat down and made sure Charles could see her body. "Well now, I think mom can dream up something nice to do for her son and we just won't tell anyone, will we?" Misty purred with a sexy voice, picked up a sausage and slowly sucked it.

He watched and smiled. "Mom, if you're just teasing me, you should stop!" Charles said and wished she would suck him. She was so pretty and it would be a dream to watch her sitting between his legs, sucking his cock and smiling around him. "I'm going to hurt all day and be in pain!" he said and she looked deep into his eyes.

"You're grown man and I'm a grown woman," she smiled, stood up and walked to sit on his lap facing him, enjoying his stiff cock under her pussy and Misty hugged him. "And...mother or not, if I decided to help you...jerk off or," she paused to kiss him and slid her tongue into his mouth, before going on. "Or...if I wanted to...suck you off...I don't think it is anyone's business, but ours and I've always felt that way." Misty said, as she kissed Charles and caressed his chest.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers