Date Night with Mom: Date Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,029 Followers

"Mom, I'm going to be hard all day and by tonight, it's going to really hurt!" he moaned with pain and hoped she wasn't teasing him. "Please say you're not kidding about this, mom and that you're going to help me!" Charles added with hope and mom kissed him deeper.

She smiled and kissed her son again. "I'm not kidding or teasing you, baby. I've known how you felt about me and I've been thinking this over for a long time now, but it is very complicated and I had to make sure you were mature enough to keep it between us." Misty said, as she kissed him again and moaned when his right hand covered her left breast.

"I've wanted for so long and I can't wait to be inside you again, mom." Charles smiled as he gently rolled her big nipples between his fingers and mom rested her head against his shoulder. "I'm going to be the best lover you've ever had and I'll always be there for you," he whispered and heard his cell phone beeping. "I think my work just sent me a message and since this is my first week, I should answer it and see what's up." Charles added and mom looked sad.

She heard his phone and Misty wanted to throw it away. "No baby, stay here with me and um...we don't have to wait until tonight. I wanted to help you with this now," she said, reached down and gently held his pulsing cock-shaft. "Please don't go and leave me all alone." Misty added with sadness and she pressed his hard cock to her warm pussy.

"Mom, I just started and I like working there. I don't want to get canned yet!" he moaned and hugged her tight. "When I come back home...we'll pretend we're on a date or just make out. Whatever you want, we'll do!" he smiled and mom wasn't very happy with him, but Charles liked his job and in a few weeks, he could set his own hours and not get called in at all hours.

Misty wasn't happy and she wanted him at home. "What am I going to do while you're gone? I'll be bored to death and..." she smiled, reached to pull his growing cock and Misty rubbed him on her wet pussy. "If you leave, I won't be able to play with you and make this...all better." Misty whispered as she kissed Charles and she kept his stiff cock against her pussy.

"I won't be very long, three or four hours at the most and when I get back, we can play anything you want. Maybe I can tie you up and um...spank this for you!" he said and grabbed two, big handfuls of her meaty ass and Charles squeezed hard. "Would you like me to spank your sexy ass, mom and tie you up?" he said with a low and very manly voice.

She was floating on air and her body was on fire, as his words filled her ears and Misty inched forward. "I want this in me and my man...making love to his mother," she whispered and pressed his cock on her belly. "Look how far it will go in me, baby...isn't that amazing? You're big, hard cock will go so far in your own...mom and you get to love her!" she moaned in his mouth as they kissed and she started stroking him.

"Oh mom, I'll be back soon and...I'll love you and love you!" he moaned back to her and mom's hand was driving Charles crazy. "I can't wait to put it in you and make love to you, mom. You've been driving me crazy for years and tonight, I'm going to screw to death!" he growled to her and mom moaned out with lust.

"You should stay home and...and...fuck me! I need you in me, Charles and I need you so bad! Please, baby, stay with me!" Misty begged, as her hands slid up and down her son's beautiful, hard cock and she looked into his eyes. "Stay here and love me," she whispered and kept stroking him.

Mom's hands were great and Charles knew he could do anything he wanted to her, but he had to do something first and it was important. "Mom, you go shower, pretty yourself up and I'll be back in...thirty minutes and I'll stay with you all night. How's that sound?" he said kissing her and mom went wild.

"Oh god, yes! Will you hurry back and really um...tie me up? Will you?" she moaned and started humping against his stiff cock. "I'm sooo horny and I need you in me, Charles! Son or not, your mom needs you and I'm begging you!" she moaned against his mouth, as she humped his cock and kissed her son.

"I promise I'll hurry and you better wear something hot for me! I'm going to wear you out mom and you'll beg me to stop!"

"I'll find something nice and as for wearing me out...I haven't had sex in a long time and I might just wear you out!" she said with a giggle and hated lying, but he would never know about the place she went or what she did there.

He laughed at what she said and Charles couldn't wait to get her, but he had to do something first and mom was going to love it. "Let me up and so I can get dressed. It's after two now and the faster I leave, the faster I get back!" he smiled and pulled his hands from her body.

"Darn it, you shouldn't go. You should stay and play with...mom," she whispered in his ear and gently pulled on his cock-head. "Want mom to um...jerk you off, before you leave? I'll let you cum on my...face and I'll lick it off," she moaned and leaned to suck the right side of his neck, hoping to mark him as hers and hers only.

"Oh fuck, come on mom! I'll be back by the time you shower and pretty yourself. Let me go and I'll be right back." Charles said, as he tried resisting mom and her wonderful offer to jerk him off, but he wanted to cum in her and fill mom's pussy full.

"You better hurry and get back here! I'm ready for you Charles and I can't wait anymore!"

He kissed her and knew mom would be happy when he got back. "I'll hurry and get back. When I do...I'm going in you and I may never come out!" he said with a growl, squeezed her ass and got up to leave.

Misty was sad and went to make a drink. "I can't wait to get him up my cunt and have that big ol' thing fucking me!" she said with need and went into her bedroom. "I better shave while I'm at it and make sure my pussy is clean!" Misty said as she turned on the water, slid the tiny shirt from her body and tossed it on the clothes hamper. She slid her thumbs under the waistband of her panties, slowly pulled them down her hips and they fell to the floor.

Mist stood under the water, thinking of Friday night and what she did, wondering if she should have saved herself for Charles. "I needed to let off some steam, before we did it or I may have raped and killed the poor kid!" she laughed and started soaping her body, thinking of Charles and his thick cock in her. "Oh god...I'm going to fuck you so good, baby!" she moaned, grabbed her aching pussy and squeezed.

Misty finished and quickly got out. "I need something 'hot' and I must obey my man!" she said, hurrying to her closet and to her favorite section, her lingerie section. "Well, well," she said looking at a few outfits and things she ordered over the last year or so and tried to think of what Charles might enjoy. "I know he'd like anything I put on, but I want our first time...to be special and I want everything perfect!" Misty said as she looked and something caught her eye. "Nice!" she growled, pulled down the outfit and her pussy was dripping.

*.

Misty was lying face down on her bed, waiting and hoping Charles would hurry home. She didn't hear the front door open or the person walking up the steps and towards her room. Her mind was picturing her son on her body, with his long, hard cock up her pussy and screwing her with no mercy, when someone jumped on her back and twisted her arms back.

"You didn't fuck him, why?" the voice yelled in Misty's ear and her hands were locked behind her back with handcuffs. "I've been watching you and waiting to see if you had the nerve too or not! And you didn't...I'm stepping in and now, you're going to be mine!"

"No, let me go and how did you find my house?" she cried and quickly knew who it was. "Let me go, now!" Misty yelled, but he just laughed and a sharp pain rushed over her right ass-cheek. "You fucker, not so hard!" she moaned as the sting in her ass raced through her body and it settled deep in her pussy.

"Oh my sweetness, that's nothing compared to what you're going to feel today and I will also be fucking you!" he laughed and slapped her other cheek, watching her squirm with pain and he loved the way she would grind her hips into the bed.

"My son will be back soon and I don't want him to see me this way! Please, I'll pay you money, just let me go and we'll work something out!"

He laughed and ran his hands over her big, sexy ass, enjoying the soft, blue panties and her warm flesh under them. "I don't need money, but I do need you...mom! Remember, you said that I could call you that...while we were FUCKING! Remember, mom?" he growled in her ear, grabbed Misty's hair and he jerked her head back. "Remember that, mom? Oh yeah, your son won't be bothering us, I took care of him!" he growled again and pushed his cock against her ass.

"What? You better not have hurt him and...and you better let me go! Do you know who..."

'Yes, Miss District Attorney, I know who you are and I don't give a fuck! I'm fucking you and afterwards, you're going to be my bitch and anything else I tell you to be, understood?" he said with a cold tone in his voice and slid his fingers down between her legs.

She laughed and laughed hard. "I don't think so and if you hurt my son, you will pay dearly and I mean it!" she said in return and Misty was worried about Charles.

"I'm so scared and I'm going pee my pants!" he laughed and slapped Misty's right thigh. "You will do anything I tell you or...I will go to every TV station in town and tell them where you where at Friday night!" he said with a smile and rubbed her ass. "Let's play nice and maybe I won't." he said into her ear and he carefully moved on her back, resting his cock in her ass-crack and he started kissing her back.

"Where's my son? Tell me he's not hurt and that he's safe. Tell me and...I'll do what you want!" she moaned as the young man kissed her neck and his gorgeous cock was tormenting her ass. "Tell me that he's ok first and...and I'll play with you, not until," she moaned louder and resisted lifting her ass to him.

He smiled, kissed her more and kept pushing against her beautiful ass. "He's in your basement, handcuffed to the wall and I gave him a shot to make him sleep a few hours. He's fine and dandy!" he said, rubbing deep into her crack and to the bottom of her pussy. "You're sooo fucking wet!" he moaned in her ear and wanted this pretty lady again.

"It's for my son and not you! Don't do this, please! I'm begging you!" Misty pleaded with the man, but he just laughed and continued to play with her ass. "I was going to let him, but his work called and he had to leave before I could!" she said and hoped he would believe her story.

"Why didn't you make him stay and um...play with his mommy and fuck her?"

"I tried my best, but he had to go. He likes his new job and doesn't want to lose it!"

"You should have sucked his cock and put those sexy lips around him! That would keep any man home!" he laughed, jerking her to the side of the bed and putting his cock on her mouth. "Just like now, suck me, my sweetness, suck me!" he said looking to her eyes, but she didn't look happy and he had a cure. He drew back his left hand, swung down towards her inner, right thigh and he slapped it. "I SAID, SUCK ME, NOW!" he yelled to Misty and her mouth opened.

Misty jumped and her leg felt as if it was on fire. "Oh god, that hurt!" she whimpered, slowly opened her mouth and the young stud quickly pushed his cock-head in. He was so hard and so much like her son, but Misty needed Charles and not this man she didn't even know.

"Yeah my sweetness, suck it and take it deep! I love a good cock-sucker and you are nice!" he moaned and watched his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. "Oh mom, that looks so beautiful and so sexy! My cock in your mouth again and now, you're mine!" he moaned reached to caress her breasts.

Misty was lost and her horny body took over. "Yes, I'm suckin' my baby boy's cock! My son's big...fuckin' cock and it's in his mother's mouth!" she moaned louder and sucked him into her throat.

"Yeah mom, suck it and be my whore now! My mother is going to be my fuckin' whore! Do you like that, mom? Will you like being your son's personal whore and fuck toy?" he asked and squeezed her big ass.

She lifted from him and smiled. "I'll be anything you want...just...don't fuck me!" Misty cried and sucked him back into her mouth.

"Oh yes, she's my good girl now and I must have your pussy ready for a big, manly cock!"

"Yes, I'm ready for my son and not you! Please, I need fucked by him and not you, please!"

"No my sweetness...you will fuck me and he will get nothing!" he laughed and caressed her face. "I knew that you were so pretty and I was right. Your son is a lucky man to have a loving mother like you." He said and leaned to kiss her and free her hands. "Turn on your back and spread your legs...wide!" he added, watching her turn and spread for him.

"I want my...my...son and not you," she sniffed and wiped her eyes. "I shouldn't have went to you. I should have saved myself for him...not you." Misty sobbed and he leaned over her and kissed her.

"Relax and enjoy. You said you needed a man that would tie you up and make you do...nasty things, didn't you?" he asked with a soft voice and he kissed her again. "I'm only doing what you wanted...mom." He smiled, kissed her again and Charles pulled off the mask.

She saw him and wanted to kill him. "You scared me to death, Charles and I thought I was going to die or something!" she yelled and sat up. "So, that was you last night?" Misty asked and waited for his reply.

"Yes and you were my first person, kinda funny, wasn't it?" he said with a laughed and tried to hug mom, but she pushed him back and reached for her drink. "Oh and um...if you want, I'll even give you the money back." Charles added and started to walked away, but mom grabbed him and pulled him to her.

"I should kick your ass for hurting me and being so rough, but it was exciting and I came so hard!" she said with lust and kissed him on the lips.

"I didn't know it was you, until right before I um...took...you, mom and if I hurt you, I'm sooo sorry," he said and gently hugged her close

She smiled, reached down and held her son's hard cock. "You didn't hurt me, but I wish I would have known it was you loving me. I did have an odd feeling and it was as if, you were meant to be in me and now I know why." Misty smiled, opening her legs wide; she pulled him between them and lay back on the bed. "Please love me and...call me mom," she whispered, chewed her lower lip and Charles took her.

He watched mom's legs spread open, she quickly pulled him between them and Charles slid inside her wet pussy. "Oh shit, oh mom!" he yelled as her wetness covered him like a warm blanket her and her muscles squeezed him like a vise. "Oh mom, mom!" he moaned out, grabbed mom in his arms and hugged her tight. "I love you sooo much!" Charles moaned again, as mom returned his hug and her legs wrapped around his hips, pulling him in deep and he hit the back of her pussy.

She felt his hard, young cock going in and it was as if, a hot piece of steel was being rammed inside her and he pushed deep. "Oh Charles, yes, yes! Oh fuck, oh my...god!" Misty couldn't help but scream, as her son's hard cock-head hit the bottom of her pussy and it was the first time a man did this to her. "Charles...you're...so, so deep!" she grunted, tightened her legs and pulled him even deeper. "Ohhh, god, oh my baby, oh my Charles!" she cried out and hoped nobody heard. His cock pushed hard and it bumped the opening of her cervix. "You're...sooo deep and it feels so...good!" Misty whimpered, pulling Charles on her body and kissed him as her new lover.

He was in heaven and Charles couldn't believe the way mom was taking him in her body. If she acted this way every time they made out, she was going to fuck him dry and kill him. "Mom, this is crazy! Oh shit, take it...mom! Take that cock!" he said and had an idea. Charles drew back his right hand and swung it to the bottom of mom's left leg. "Fuck me, mom, fuck me!" he growled as she jumped and her pussy clamped down on his stiff cock-shaft. "Oh god, that felt sooo good!" he moaned, drew back his left hand and slapped mom's other leg.

She loved the feel of Charles in her body and Misty wanted to keep him there forever. "Yes, oh baby, my sweet baby and you're in me so dang...deep!" she moaned, pulled him again and a wonderful sensation rushed over the left side of her body. "Oh fuck, yes, yes!" Misty cried out and it was loud. Her son's big, strong hand slapped her bare ass and it was wonderful. "Oh baby, give it to me...give it to your...mom!" she growled at her son and his other hand slapped her. "Baby, yes, yes...fuck!" Misty yelled out and her pussy grabbed him tight. "Oh hell yes...you made me...cum! Oh god, oh god yes!" she screamed and hugged him with all of her might, while Misty's hips humped his stiff cock-shaft and she orgasmed.

He held mom tight and kept pushing in her body. "I'm real deep and you're my mom." Charles said, as she pulled him and he felt her pussy lock on him. "Oh yes, come on mom! Cum on me! Cum on your son's...cock!" he said they kissed and she moaned. "Cum on your son and fuck his cock-shaft! Cum on, mom, cum on me! On your...son!" he said as she humped and kissed him.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck mom, please! Fuck mommy hard, baby!" she pleaded and Misty got her wish. Charles unlocked her legs and started fucking her with long, deep strokes and he was lifting her ass from the bed. "Yeah baby, fuck me...hard! Oh baby, my baby! Fuck that...pussy! Fuck it, fuck it!" Misty screamed, as her loving son fucked her with no mercy at all and Misty loved it. "Fuck me, fuck me baby! Fuck your mom, fuck your mom!" she whimpered as he hammered in her pussy and to the back of it. "Baby, my sweet baby! Yes, fuck me, fuck mommy harder!" Misty yelled and kicked his back, hoping he would fuck even harder.

Charles rammed his cock in and out of mom as fast he could go. "Yeah mom, take it!" he moaned and Charles knew he wasn't lasting much longer. He lifted his hand and swung it to mom's outer, right thigh and he slapped. Her pussy grabbed him, it squeezed hard and it was all he could take.

"Oh yes!" she screamed louder than ever and he rammed deep. Her pussy felt him jump and Misty knew he was ready. "Cum in me, baby! Mom needs your cum and I need it now! Cum with me, cum with, mommy!" she moaned as he hammered her pussy hard and deep. "Cum in me, cum in your mom, Charles!" Misty moaned in his ear, she felt him jerk and she laughed. "Yeah, that's it, that's mommy's good boy!" she moaned as he pushed deep and exploded inside her. "Cum in me, cum in your mom!" she moaned and held him in her arms.

Her pussy squeezed, pulled and milked his cock of cum. "Oh mom, you are the best and I love you so much!" Charles moaned to her as they hugged and his cock was still very deep in her. "I hope this isn't a onetime thing, mom. I was hoping that were going to be lovers now and stop fooling around." Charles said as they hugged and kissed.

"Yes silly boy, but don't ever stop 'fooling' around with me. I like the way we tease and torment each other and now...you could put your mask on and um...surprise me, once or twice a week and spank my ass for me!" Misty smiled and kissed him. "Thank you for giving me the best orgasm of my life and I'll repay you later," she whispered and continued to hug Charles.

"You are very welcome and I'll be looking forward to that! I like putting on the mask, it makes me feel like I'm someone else and I can do anything I want!" Charles replied, hugged her and gently kissed his mom.

"I love it and I can't wait to play with it more. I have to get my weekly spankings or mom will be sad."

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,029 Followers