Date Number 3

Story Info
Natasha and Justin meet up after years apart.
3.7k words
4.46
20.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha couldn't believe herself. Not only was she out on a 3rd date, but she was enjoying her company. She was smiling and truth be told it was hard to stop. Her date, Justin, a 5' 10" chocolate toned man, all of 26, was smiling back at her too. To all in attendance at the Black Horse Grill & Pub it was apparent that they were into each other as well, giggling, joking and sharing long hand strokes and silent words across their small table. It wasn't always like this for Natasha. A little over a year ago, at only 24, Natasha went through a distressing divorce that turned her off to men, up until a few weeks ago when Justin walked back in her life.

On a run-of-the-mill day at her DMV job, he approached her counter and immediately recognized her. He struck up a conversation and asked if they could talk to each other later to catch up on life after school. Reluctantly, she agreed and they exchanged numbers. Her reluctance came from her divorce, agreeing to his offer came from her wanting to make amends. She wasn't all that good to him then. Justin always had his head straight and thoughts together except when it came to her and at the time, her head was only on getting what she wanted and playing games. After only 3 months they broke up and tried to remain friends, but when Justin headed for college the contact was lost, until now.

Justin called her the same night he got her number and wasted no time asking her out on a date. Being told by her friends that she needed to get out, she once again accepted his offer and he took her to see a local R & B trio named Flowers at a club called Lovenoise. She loved the music and thanked him for bringing her out. They only scratched the surface of any remaining emotion they shared from the past and the date ended more on a friendly note than anything. The next morning at work, Natasha received a bouquet a flowers from Justin, asking for a second date. She couldn't turn something like that down. Everyone at her job saw them and knew that something special was blossoming. Two nights later, they were at the fair having the greatest time. Justin won prizes for Natasha, they rode several rides together and shared a kiss under the moon, walking to his car. Natasha started feeling like herself again, ready to take control just like she used to. She askedhimto the next date. Now here they are, loving life...together.

"So how do you like it?" Natasha asked him.

"The restaurant..." Justin started, "it's different. I've never been to a place like this. I mean, I've been out to eat in a lot of places but this is new. I didn't even know this place was here and I've lived here for years."

"Well I'm happy you like it. I love doing different things, especially with you."

She halted and blushed after saying that. It was pretty apparent as well since, being a lightly tanned Mexican-American; it was easy to see when color, especially red, came onto her face. Initially she put her head down, almost half embarrassed; she then lifted it again to look at Justin, grinning right at her.

"I love doing anything with you," he said to her. Her face became hot then. She was okay at taking complements but for some reason it wasn't as easy coming from him. Since they first met when she was 14 he's always been big on telling her how beautiful she is each and every day. There were random gifts given, just because and calls lasting for hours that mostly included Justin explaining his infatuation with her.I've never met a girl like you before,he always told her,you're just special.She felt the same tingle in her skin just thinking of those words that she used to years ago. This still didn't explain why he would want to involve himself with someone who played him so badly back then.

Natasha wasn't that great of a girlfriend. She used to watch the phone ring, looking at the caller ID as Justin called, left to hang out and flirt with other boys on a regular basis, leaving Justin wondering where she was consistently. Once questioned she wasn't any better as 'I don't remember, I was out' became her standard answer. It was all to get a rise out of him and really, just be young and stupid. She realized this now. She also realized how much she missed and adored him as well.

"So," Natasha started, "why did you ask me out again after what happened to us then? I would think you wouldn't want to see me again."

"Never that," he shot back, "On the contrary, I never wanted to leave you. I've always wanted to be around you. Even when we broke up, I thought of you all the time. I've even come back here on a few occasions and looked you up. I could never find you though."

"That's because my last name changed. I was married for 3 years and got divorced about a year ago. He was such an asshole, I can't believe it lasted that long."

"Damn. That explains a lot. So...are you good now?"

Looking him in the eyes and smiling again, she replied, "You know what? Before you came by a couple of weeks ago, I would have said no. But...I'm doing just fine now."

They both smiled at each other. Without much effort at all, the couple found themselves back in the mode they were in about 10 years ago. Everything felt the same all over again, the butterflies, the long stares and the constant hugs given each time they stood up for anything. Something deeper than they knew was planted all those years ago and it was blossoming right in front of them tonight. Both of their orders came soon after and a little laughter was had in between bites of food as Justin kept dropping pieces of ribs from his mouth and Natasha spilled Sprite down the side of her chin while trying to take a quick sip. Once they were finished, they debated on dessert and sat at the table, striking up another conversation about the past.

"You don't know how bad I wanted you back then," Justin said, speaking softly.

Natasha didn't know how to react to this statement. "How do you mean," she asked.

"Physically," he said. "The little bit of time we were together, did you never realized how much I tried to hold you, hug you, kiss you and never let you out of my sight? I'm not going to lie, I was obsessed with you. I just knew you were going to be mine forever."

Natasha tried to pretend she didn't know this, but it was something she tried to ignore in an attempt to play coy. Even after the breakup they shared an intimate kiss here and there and almost had sex at 17 when her parent's left one evening. If it weren't for the fact that Justin had a girlfriend who was Natasha's main rival back then, she would have jumped at the opportunity in every instance because as time went on, she wanted him more and more as well.

"I wanted you too," she said shyly. "You were that guy that I honestly wanted to lose my virginity to." A look of shock came upon Justin's face. "But, you were so busy with Jessica that I couldn't do it. I waited for you to end it several times and you wouldn't."

"So wait," he started, interrupting her statement, "so when did you lose it?"

"To be honest, about a year before I met my husband at 19. All those times you thought I teased you, I just didn't think I was ready. In some ways, I wish I would have just done it, just to see what would have changed. My ex-husband wasn't really that good either. I had only been with 2 other men before him but I still knew what I needed to be satisfied and that sure as hell wasn't it."

"Really?" Justin asked. He swung his head to the left and right as if he were making sure no one heard her. With a grimace on his face, he told Natasha that it was time to go. Once again stunned, she asked if anything was the matter. He got up and grabbed her hand and walked towards the front of the establishment but not before looking back to her with a sneaky grin and replying back to her, "I'm doing just fine now." She didn't know why, but she trusted that sneaky grin to mean something good in both of their favors. He paid for dinner and led her out to his Jet Black BMW 325Ci Coupe and opened the door for her to hop in the passenger side. Upon entering the car he asked her where she wanted to end her night.

"I'm not sure, where do you have in mind?" she asked.

"Your place or mine," he said, more like a statement than a question.

She had never known Justin to be so forward but for some reason it hit her in the right spot and she was intrigued to know where this would lead them. Thinking that neither of them need kids, she suggested his place, knowing that he more than likely had condoms at his house. Since her divorce she never prepared for any kind of sexual encounter. It had been so long since she had had sex that she wondered if it or even she was still any good.

"So, what was so bad about the sex that made you want more?" Justin asked.

"Well," she started up, "there was no spontaneity. It was all so routine. He got horny, got on top, pumped a few times and was done for a few days. That description is relevant to most times he and I did anything sexual."

"That sucks. Did he ever try to please you or just himself?"

"Mostly himself. He never did anything for me, it was all about him. He was a selfish bastard like that." Natasha noticed that the conversation turned really frank really quickly which was not a normal occurrence with her, especially without alcohol. For some reason, she felt so comfortable talking to him about this as if it were conversation about recipes over Sunday brunch. It could have been the fact that they used to speak candidly about everything when they were teenagers, it could also be because she hated her ex-husband or even the fact that she has been wanting to mount Justin ever since they kissed at they fair. Feeling his lips pressed against hers then was magical; she hadn't felt anything like it since... the last time they kissed, years ago. She saw this night coming and even played out parts of it in her head when she planned on asking him out instead of waiting for the next invite. In her head she imagined passionate lovemaking topped off with breakfast. Looking at Justin now, she knew what she needed to do to make that happen. After tonight, there would be no more dates; it would just be them, together. This was her way of making amends.

"Justin, are you going to take care of me tonight?"

"Tonight, and however else long you need me to."

"That's all we need to talk about then. Let's get to your place"

And with that, Justin almost raced to his house which luckily was only about 10 minutes away. They pulled into the driveway of his home and being the gentleman that he is, opened the door for her again and led her to his front door. Once opened, Justin took a step inside and closed the door with Natasha still behind him. Without saying a word, she embraced him from behind, wrapping her arms around his waistline, feeling his chiseled stomach muscles through his navy blue polo shirt. Impressed, she felt around and found both of her hands on his chest and desired to see more. She pulled his shirt up from the bottom and almost yanked it off of him revealing his defined back to her view.

"You keep in good shape don't you," Natasha said.

"Just a smidgen," he replied jokingly. He could tell that she wanted exactly what he wanted at that moment but he wanted to make sure that she was completely satisfied and not left hanging like her ex used to leave her. He slowly turned around to her and kissed her deeply, letting his tongue slip into her mouth with ease. She wasn't holding back either; for once she was going to let herself go and let her body do the talking. Right then her body was telling her to lose control over her body because of this kiss and she let her arms fall limp to her side and let Justin take hold of her. He could sense from her lack of movement that she was willing to let him take over and he was much obliged too. He wanted to continue the night with as few words as possible and began to walk her to his bedroom while still making love to her mouth.

Inside his room, Natasha opened her eyes long enough to enjoy what she was viewing; giant master bedroom with matching white dresser, loveseat, curtains and sheets. She also noticed something she knew was going to make her appreciate this night as well, a mirror the side of the bed, directly above it, as well as one built directly into the headboard. She liked what she was getting into. With no warning, she was picked up a few inches off of the ground and placed on the edge of the bed, feet still planted on the ground. Justin then began to flicker his tongue on the rim of her ear, then dragging it from the right side to the left, all while maneuvering her tight, bellbottom jeans off of her legs and onto the floor. Before she knew it she felt a slight chill from her exposed legs, now hanging over Justin's back. Natasha actually sat upright and watched as he pulled off her white thongs and placed them gently next to her pants. He happened to leave her white heels on for the moment, telling her that he liked seeing them on her feet.

Justin now sat on his knees at the foot of the bed with Natasha's legs draped over him. He then took his index finger and placed it softly on her lips and guided her head backwards until her back lay flat. Natasha had caught herself in the mirror above her for about a second before she felt the rush of Justin feasting on her luscious dessert, sending a flash of endorphins through her body at an alarming rate. She could feel every stroke of his long muscle tickling and penetrating her rapidly and then at a slow pace all at once. The little landing strip patch of hair she kept above her vagina even caught a couple of strokes as Justin wildly ate Natasha, almost forcing her to cum within minutes. The pleasure was exhilarating and she loved the way it felt when he placed his entire mouth around her and began to make her pussy pulsate by long stroking her love up and down while simultaneously sucking her flowing liquor as though he were thirsty for water. The taste was intoxicating for Justin as the feeling of satisfying Natasha was making him happier by the minute.

He momentarily stopped licking Natasha long enough to see her in the mirror clutching her breasts and moving her head slowly in circles as she was indulging in the feeling of the mans tongue driving her crazy. Justin knew it was time for a change then and wet his middle finger by rubbing around Natasha's wetness and then placed it into her slowly. He stroked his long finger back and forth at a steady pace before turning the palm of his hand towards him and curling the finger until it reached her spot. He played with it for a minute or so, rotating his finger in counter clockwise circles before placing the base of his palm on her clit and rubbing the inside as well as outside of her sugar walls, feeling her legs become doused with her own juices again because of the friction. She began to move her hips around in circles as though she were trying to work his entire hand inside of her.

She let out what almost sounded like cries of pleasure over and over again before Justin figured it was time to go to work. "Oh my God," she said to him wiping the sweat off of her forehead, "what did you just do to me?"

"Nothing, yet," he whispered back.Yet? She thought.It gets better?Indeed it was about to. Unbeknownst to her, Justin kept his condoms under the foot of his bed and had already slipped one on while he was attaining to his oral fixation. Natasha watched as Justin stepped up from his sitting position and started to creep over her, placing his right hand under her back and bringing his face directly over hers. They shared a long glance into each others eyes and realized exactly what was happening at that moment. They were falling in love with each other all over again, but as though it were the first time. Natasha lifted her head up slightly and pecked Justin on the lips. He responded to this by leisurely sliding every inch of his dick into her at once, causing her to gasp loudly, only to do it again as he began stroking her insides, making her legs clasp together and automatically wrap around his ass and hook together.

Justin placed both hands to either side of Natasha and began to dig deep into her as she was now elevated due to the position of her legs around him. He worked at a moderate pace, not wanting to rush the feeling at all and let her respond with her body to show how him how good it was. Results were instant as she almost seems as though she couldn't take the member inside of her. She immediately snapped her head back, letting her long, black hair turn frizzy as she couldn't stop from rubbing her own hair in amazement at her own pussy pulsating over the mans long penis. She even pulled up the covers on the bed in an attempt to grab something nearby to cover her own screams of excitement.

"You don't have to be quiet," Justin said as sweat started to fall down his face, "make all the noise you want to make."

Natasha didn't hesitate. "OH-MY-GOD-THIS FEELS-SO-GOOOOOOD!!! MORE, MORE, MORE! PLEASE BABY, GIVE ME MORE!"

Justin obliged. Instead of the slow pace he started at, he began pumping her furiously, making her legs slip from their clasped position, back down to the bed. Justin noticed her legs hitting the bed, letting them sit there for only a second before grabbing her thighs and pulling them upwards as if he were doing curls in the gym. Natasha's legs were now hoisted in the air and her pussy was now being attacked at the same feverish pace, but now it was at it's deepest point as her legs were no excuse for Justin not penetrating her fully. He even started to moan himself, telling her how good her sopping wet love felt as he pushed further inside of her. As she tried to hold her composure she let out another scream, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" before grabbing the back of his neck and giving him a full on tongue kiss to show her appreciation. She even kissed him with her eyes still open just to watch him have her in the mirror above.

Getting even hornier by the second, Justin stopped and stood up at the foot of the bed again, this time picking Natasha up and fucking her in mid-air. She had never had sex this way and wasn't sure what to really do. Justin made sure she didn't have to do much as he held her up on his own, holding her thighs wide open as he had on the bed and started to pump into her again, this time hearing the sound of their privates plopping against each other with each stroke and feeling liquid flow from her and splash on and around them. "Oohhh, oooohhh, ooooooo-ooooooo-oooohhhhh!!" Justin kept moaning. Natasha couldn't even muster up the voice at this point to even scream, yell or moan. She actually just held on tightly to Justin's neck and silently cried over his shoulder as the feeling of pain she felt jabbing into her repeatedly was the most pleasurable thing she had ever felt in her life. She knew that she was happy with him.

After a while, she began to climax uncontrollably and clutched Justin even tighter than before as though she were having contractions. She pressed her body as close as possible to his and opened her mouth to yell, but still couldn't find her voice. Justin, having slowed down only slightly, decided to speed up his pace and force her orgasm to come faster than it would have. She then wrapped her legs around him again and finally, found her voice and yelled into the air, "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She felt her body get limp again and unexpectedly fell from Justin's grip and onto the bed below her, bouncing upon impact. She laid in place, only moving her legs wildly as her torso stayed put. Justin realized he didn't need to do anymore and had gotten his fill just by giving Natasha just what she needed. He laid down behind her and started kissing her neck and face, telling her that he loved her before they both passed out an went to sleep.

12