Date Rape

Story Info
Sexual predator gets more than he bargained for.
2.1k words
3.67
303.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sexual predator gets more than he bargained for.

"You goin' to the club tonight?"

"Yeah," Bob replied to his friend Jerry. "I wouldn't miss it for anything. Lotsa chicks there lookin' for a good time."

"You always seem to score. What's the secret?" Jerry never scored.

"Natural charm. 'Course, I got somethin' in reserve when that don't work."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

Bob showed him a blister pack encapsulating two small white tablets. "Roofies! You slip one of these in a girl's drink, she'll do anythin' you want. And the best part is, she don't remember nothin' afterwards."

"Cool! Gimme one."

"Nah. I only got these two left. But you can get 'em pretty easy." Bob named his supplier, a pusher known to both of them for supplying other drugs as well.

At the club Bob had a standard routine: get a beer and circulate at the edge of the crowd looking for a likely victim. He wasn't bad looking, girls said, and dressed neatly. In reality he should have had reasonable chances without the roofies. But the "sure thing" factor was addictive, and after the first few times he stopped bothering to try normal seduction.

His usual target was the average woman, not too beautiful or cool, so that he would be able to chat her up and buy her a drink. After that it was a downhill coast to get her into his car. Tonight, he surprised himself in appearing to interest a woman whom he'd thought out of his league. She called herself Sheena, a name he'd never heard before: medium height, very pale skin, and shoulder length hair so blonde it seemed almost white in the dim smoky light of the club. She wore a black silk dress that came to mid-thigh with a scoop neckline that revealed the pale tops of round breasts.

"I haven't seen you 'round here before," Bob said when she they'd exchanged names.

"Just passing through. I don't know anyone here."

"I'd of thought you'd be beating the guys off you in here."

"There's been a few. I didn't like the looks of them. I'm glad you came over."

Bob smiled, thinking this might be his lucky day. He rarely got to fuck anyone as good looking as this one. Maybe I can skip the pill. Nah! Fuck it! "Can I buy you a drink?"

"That would be very nice. I'll have a vodka and tonic."

"Be right back!" Bob went to the bar to order her drink and another beer for himself. When the bartender brought the glasses, Bob looked around and seeing no one looking slipped the tablet into Sheena's drink. It dissolved quickly, and Bob stirred the contents a few times to ensure that everything was well mixed.

"Thanks so much," she said when Bob handed her the glass.

"You're more than welcome. Cheers!" They both took a sip. Sheena showed no signs of noticing anything, but Bob knew the drug was tasteless. They continued chatting aimlessly for some time until both glasses were empty. The drug usually took about twenty minutes to work. "You want another?" Bob asked.

"No, I don't think so. I feel a little giddy. They must make the drinks strong here."

"Yeah, I guess so. You want to dance, or something?"

"I don't like dancing. Maybe we could go somewhere else."

"Sure. Anywhere."

"My hotel is pretty close by. Can you drive me back?"

"No problem."

Bob had a van with a fold-down rear seat. He usually liked to fuck his victims in the rear, and then dump them somewhere afterwards. This time the hotel seemed like a good idea, as he'd avoid the effort of leaving Sheena somewhere. The idea of doing her in a bed was appealing. They parked in the hotel's garage and took the elevator to her floor without meeting anyone. Sheena leaned against him in the elevator and walking down the corridor, holding an arm around his waist for support.

In her room, Sheena sat at the foot of the bed and kicked off her shoes. "Take off your dress baby!" he commanded. "Lemme see what you got." Sheena smiled and stood to pull the dress over her head then let it fall to the floor. Bob liked what he saw: nice tits, not too big, supported by a strapless bra, and a skimpy black thong with no signs of pubic hair around the edges. Her flawless pale skin showed no tan lines. "Nice, baby!" Bob started to unbutton his shirt. "Take off the bra! I wanna see them boobs." The bra fastened in front, and Sheena quickly removed it. Her breasts needed no support, lying high and round on her chest, the dark nipples already hard and pointing. Bob finished removing his shirt and was undoing his belt and zipper. "Now the panties, babe!"

Sheena sat back on the bed, and with her legs in the air slowly peeled the thong from her hips and up to her knees, showing her pussy lips and ass to Bob's excited gaze. By the time she lowered her legs to let the thong fall to the floor, Bob's cock was already hard under his briefs, which with his socks was his only remaining garment. Bob quickly pulled this down, allowing his penis to rise up against his stomach.

"Oh, that's a nice one," said Sheena, rising to stand in front of Bob and to offer her mouth for a kiss.

"No one's ever complained yet, baby," replied Bob, placing one hand on her breast and another around to feel her buttocks as he leaned down to kiss her. As their tongues played with each other, Sheena pressed herself against him so that Bob's cock was squeezed against her abdomen. After some seconds, Sheena sucked his lower lip into hers.

Dammit, the bitch bit me. Bob pulled back suddenly, taking his hand from Sheena's shapely butt and feeling his lip. His finger came back into view, covered with a few drops of blood. Bob's reaction was swift. "You like it rough huh? You bitch!" He hit her hard across the face with the back of his hand, leaving a red streak of blood from his finger across her cheek and propelling her onto the bed and onto her back. "Just for that I'm gonna fuck you senseless, and then I'm gonna fuck your ass, and then I'm gonna make you suck it nice and clean."

Sheena smiled up at him sleepily, licking her lips as if to clean the traces of blood from her face. His face livid with anger, Bob climbed onto the bed between her spread legs, and holding her down with his left hand on her stomach introduced the head of his cock to the opening of her cunt. "No foreplay for you bitch. You gotta take it dry." To Bob's surprise, Sheena was already lubricated, and he slid smoothly into her depths. "You like it, huh?" he repeated.

Placing his hands on her forearms and leaning over her, Bob began to fuck her as hard and fast as he could. Her cunt felt surprisingly cool and tight, and Bob knew he wouldn't last long. I'll finish this one quick, and then a nice long time fucking her ass. Despite his weight on her arms, Sheena met each of his thrusts with one of her own, her hips rising to meet his. Drops from Bob's lip continued to drip onto her face and chest, and each time one touched near her mouth she tried to lick it off, but otherwise she merely smiled with slightly open lips, her even white teeth barely visible and her gaze constant into Bob's eyes.

Despite his initial feelings, Bob failed to ejaculate quickly. His cock had never felt so hard, so large, so engorged with blood. After long minutes of hard and rapid thrusting, he was forced to slow his pace, and began to feel fatigue in his arms and back. Some minutes later he was forced to stop to catch his breath, and then trying to start again felt the strength go out of his arms, and his body collapsed onto Sheena's. Trying to rise he found his limbs no longer obeyed his command. He attempted to look at Sheena, but his neck muscles also failed, and his head lolled on her shoulder.

Even with 200-plus pounds of dead weight lying on her, Sheena rolled him easily onto his back to straddle him. Bob could feel his still-hard cock embedded in Sheena's cunt. What did you do to me, bitch?

Sheena pulled his head up painfully by the hair and placed two pillows under it so that he could see her sitting on his groin, the same placid smile on her face. Bob's mouth hung open; the jaw muscles were as paralyzed as the rest of his members. His tongue felt like an inert mass within his mouth, now dry and parched. Only his eyelids remained operative, and he blinked rapidly as his eyes began to tear.

"I think my drug works better than yours my dear Bob. Yours only made me a little hungrier than usual. You’re surprised I could taste it? But my taste buds are a little different than most. I'll bet I'm not the first one you tried it on."

Get off me you bitch. Let me out of here. The next time I see you I'm gonna kill your ass.

"I can guess what you're thinking. But you won't see me again after tonight. It's a shame you didn't cum though. The muscles that do that are affected too. Only your heart and breathing still work. I was so enjoying your efforts. I don't often get such a nice cock to work with. I think I'll keep going for a while." Sheena began to fuck Bob's cock once more, rising and falling and breathing regularly. The head began to feel more and more sore, and after some minutes each downward stroke of her body was agonizing. Being unable to scream, Bob's only external reaction was to expel his breath in ragged gasps each time the searing pain coursed down his shaft and into his hips.

Finally the agony ceased, and Bob opened his eyes to see that Sheena had risen above him, so that his still rigid cock was freed from her torturing vagina. The head was an angry purple and swollen, still sending pain signals to his brain, but dull and not sharp as before.

"I remember you wanted to fuck my ass next, and I want to fulfill your fantasies."

Bob tried futilely to shake his head. No! No! Leave me alone! Motherfuckin' shit!

Sheena paid no heed to Bob's mute expression, and grasping the shaft of his cock in one hand brought the head to the opening of her anus. A sharp descent of her body buried his length effortlessly in her bowels, with a corresponding blaze of agony for Bob. Again Sheena rose and fell, fucking herself on the engorged shaft. Bob's eyes rolled up into his head, as his breath came in terrifying snorts and gasps and his heartbeat raced. It seemed to go on for a very long time, but at length that torture too came to an end. Sheena rose from his body and then knelt by his side until he was calmer and his eyes opened again.

"Almost done here Bob," she whispered. "Just need to suck you off now."

Bob felt her take the base of his shaft in one hand and squeeze tightly while her head disappeared over his groin, the spread of hair concealing everything from view. He felt her mouth passing over the head of his cock, feeling cool and soothing. The head touched the back of her throat.

A searing pain shot through Bob, like nothing he had ever felt before. He looked down to where Sheena was raising her head to look back at him. Her right hand held tightly onto the base of his penis, which now terminated in a red wound that seeped blood over her fingers. Fucking hell, she's bit off my cock!. The detached portion was held within Sheena's bloodstained lips, the purple head and a couple of inches of flesh, cleanly severed as if by a razor.

Sheena bent her face down towards Bob's, and gently pushed the lump of flesh into his open mouth. It felt soft and wet on his tongue. "I'm going to suck you, but this part would just get in my way. Not many men get to taste their own cock, so enjoy!" With that she turned again to his groin, and wrapped her lips around the stump, loosening her hand's grip so that the blood could flow freely.

She began to drink.