Date Rape Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Busty gal gets ass used by several strangers... and loves it.
1.7k words
4.34
390k
332
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
breastysadie
breastysadie
2,251 Followers

Sure enough, my new love interest makes my next rape happen that very night.

We go to a bar with me dressed up like a total whore. John plies me with expensive drinks, never taking his eyes off my massive chest—except for when I go to the ladies' room—then he can't take his eyes off my ass.

And can I blame him? My entire beautiful ass is spilling out the bottom of my slutty dress. Every customer in the bar can see my g-string.

Every time I return from the restroom, John puts his hand on my chair with his middle finger pointing upward. Every man in the bar watches as my date makes me sit on his hand, and, bypassing my g-string, shoves one finger up my twat and two fingers up my ass.

Right now, my date—the same one who raped and came in my ass an hour earlier— is treating me to my third post-ladies' room "reverse shocker" as the rest of the bar looks on and leers.

I don't even flinch when I hear their comments—what a fucking whore, what a slut, I want to fuck her asshole so bad, she has the prettiest ass I've ever seen, did you see her tits? Can we take her home tonight? I want her to fuck my cunt with those big titties. Think she takes money? She needs to eat my cum.

I just ride John's hand harder, enjoying him fingering my asshole, listening to these hushed remarks, bouncing my titanic titties for the bartender.

The bartender, it turns out, has already slipped me a mickey...

*****

I wake up on the men's room floor, face-down, with a huge dick drilled all the way up my ass. As this monster cock pistons itself furiously in and out of my tiny asshole like a jackhammer, I regain enough consciousness to realize I'm being assraped. Again.

I scream and plead for him to stop, but John just laughs and pins me down even harder, covering my mouth with his huge hand. He buttfucks me mercilessly as I weep and beg.

As I lie there sniffling, enduring John's cruel cock pounding my ass, I look up and spot my dress crumpled in a ball in the corner. I'm completely naked, I realize. My massive breasts are squished into the floor under me, nipples painfully erect.

That's when I realize there are several other men in the room. They're circled around, watching John assrape me on the dirty floor, hard cocks in their hands, jerking off as they await their chance to use and abuse my tight little bottom. Some are taking photos and video. They all chuckle when they see the fear on my tear-streaked face. It makes them stroke their erections faster. It turns them on.

(I search my mind frantically. How had I gotten here? Then, in a flash, the whole evening comes back to me. I remember being at my house earlier, horny as hell, donning a very slutty dress that just barely covered my ass and forced my huge breasts out like a shelf. I'd opted for the crotchless panties. John had rung my doorbell, then grabbed me by the throat when I answered, pushing me down to the floor and forcing his big already-hard dick into my asshole, filling my bottom with his thick meat, laughing when I cried no. Raping me up the ass for what seemed like an eternity.)

'Drugged,' I think. 'John slipped something in my drink, waited til I passed out, and brought me back here to rape my ass. Just like he said he would.'

I guess he was feeling generous, too, because he's obviously invited lots of the other bar patrons to have a go. I wonder if the bartender is out front offering my butthole up as a freebie when a customer buys a bucket of beer. I wonder how many ass-hammering cocks it will take to teach me my lesson. I wonder how slutty it makes me if I want several dozen.

Sighing into the floor, I resign myself to my fate and spread my legs further apart, opening my ass. I realize I've brought this on myself by bouncing around the bar, flaunting my huge titties and my creamy, round, fuckable little bottom like a desperate little cumslut.

I relax my anus and John's cock pops all the way in, balls-deep. I may as well accept this. I deserve a thorough ass-raping for teasing these men with my assets so brazenly. I'd tempted them with my body until they had no choice but to take what was owed to them. I'm getting my little butt gang-raped by John and a bunch of nasty old drunks and truckers, and it's my own damn fault. I bite my lower lip as John buttfucks me, hoping to deny my own enjoyment.

Then John blasts his load up my ass, calls me a slut, and leaves the room. Just like he said he would. He leaves me on the men's room floor to get my ass raped! Is this really happening?

*****

I lie there and submit my little bubble butt to these strangers' relentless anal punishments. It feels as though hours pass. Strange men, it seems like hundreds of them, keep me pinned down with my face pressed into the disgusting floor. They take turns mounting me and hammering their hard-ons up my asshole.

They fill up my young bottom and cover my entire body with countless loads of hot sperm. I haven't seen one condom, so I know they're fucking me bareback, although the thought of that doesn't bother me as much as it should. I wonder why.

When one group leaves, another group appears. I take dick after big dick up my sore ass. It's nonstop. While one man buttfucks me and growls insults into my ear, the others are spitting on me, kicking me, slapping me, pulling my hair cruelly. I'm pretty sure I've been pissed on, too. They each have something to say:

Take that big dick, you dumb fucking buttslut. If you cry I will fuck your asshole even harder. Don't act like you don't love it, you big-titty bitch. Where's your man to protect you, cunt? Oh wait, he fucked you up the ass and left you here! I would, too. Only the biggest whores are dumb enough to get gangraped up the butt. I know you like it or you'd get up and leave instead of lying there offering your ass up, begging us to screw it.

I lie there and endure it, frightened and paralyzed on the floor, while man after hard man climbs on top of me and enjoys my asshole from behind. Humping and fucking me like animals. Using my holes.

Then I realize my pussy is wet. And not just sort of wet. It's positively gushing. Whoa. Am I enjoying this? Would my cunt be creaming so much if I'm not?

Someone kicks me hard in the side and flips me over onto my back, exposing my young body in all its overdeveloped glory—my natural 34J tits, my flat tummy, my bald cunt, my pretty face, my full cocksucking lips. I almost catch a glimpse of my rapists, but before I can see much, an enormous black cock shoves it way past my lips, buries itself down my throat, and begins to facefuck me forcefully. A massive set of balls slaps against my chin as I gag and choke.

I feel a different man's calloused hands pinch my nipples and grip my fleshy twin globes impatiently as he buries his long, rigid cock between them. I feel a hot rush of his saliva drooling down onto my chest as he pushes my soft, creamy breasts together and begins titfucking me with all his might.

Yet another faceless stranger lifts my body up slightly, sliding underneath me on his back so that I'm lying on top of him, reverse cowgirl, with my face pointed toward the ceiling. He presses his firm cockhead against my anus before pulling my hips down and ramming his thick shaft home. As he slams my asshole up and down on his throbbing dick, another man climbs on top of me, missionary-style. I feel his cock enter my pussy and start its own furious thrusting.

Curiously, neither my pussy nor my asshole needs any kind of lube in order to accept these big dicks. I realize in horror that my cunt has been oozing enough cream to lube up both my holes.

Is this turning me on? I consider this possibility as I lie on my back getting my ass, throat, tits, and cunt raped.

Yes. It is.

*****

I can sense there are spectators still circling around. I can hear them stroking their big hard cocks. I wonder what they're thinking. Do they hate me? Do they think I'm sexy? Do they know which hole of mine they're going to violate? Can they tell I want their cocks?

Because I do. There, I said it. I'm getting gangraped in every hole and I'm fucking enjoying the hell out of it. Just then, I realized John knew I'd enjoy it when he abandoned me.

I realize I've become an attraction at this bar. No one's out front playing darts anymore—every man here knows what's happening in the men's room. Every time the door opens I can see a line. And every man who walks into the bar tonight will be directed to the men's restroom to rape and abuse the huge-titty buttslut they've trapped in there.

After all, I'm asking for this. I'm just a dirty anal whore. The one back here on the floor allowing dozens of men to force their huge dicks up her ass. The one who's not complaining about all the cocks down her throat and up her twat. The one who keeps taking hot loads of cum all over her huge jugs. The one who moans with each hot splatter.

I close my eyes and allow my first orgasm to build. It comes fast, and some unknown person licks the cream out of my twat.

It won't be my last orgasm tonight. Not by a long shot.

breastysadie
breastysadie
2,251 Followers